PhotoCaddy is the photography expert you can carry in your pocket. Equipment tips, camera settings, creative suggestions and technical points for over 50 categories of photography subjects, covering practically anything you will ever point your camera at.
- Guidance for over 50 different situations, from castles to rainbows and everything in between
- Over 500 total built-in tips
- Suggested camera settings
- Over 500 (and growing) tips shared by users around the world
- Ability to share your own tips
- Take notes of your own thoughts and ideas
- Custom categories
- Full developer support. Want something changed? Let us know and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Whether you are serious about photography or just want to improve your travel album, PhotoCaddy will be there to help.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
Photography Trainer(TM) guides you step-by-step how to set your D-SLR to take the perfect shot. Top-rated app with over 50,000 downloads across multiple countries and devices. Capture amazing photos by truly understanding shutter speed, aperture & ISO. Created by professional travel and advertising photographer Paul Timpa, this interactive app walks you through the steps to capture incredible photos, lets you view dozens of sample photos with camera settings, and provides a wide variety of photography tips and tutorials for both beginners and advanced photographers. Night photography, sports, landscapes, portraits, architecture, HDR & more. Best of all, the app doesn't require an internet connection, so it’s perfect for vacations and holidays too – learn photography no matter where you are in the world. You'll always have an expert with you in your pocket, there to help you take spectacular photos.
This is the original photography training app designed to improve your skills as a photographer. Not just an app to provide camera settings, the purpose of this app is to teach you the methods professional photographers use to take incredible photos.
NOTE: If you have any questions or need any support, for example if the app is purchased but does not immediately download, please e-mail me directly at PhotographyTrainer@yahoo.com and I will personally assist. Also free free to use that email for any suggestions for the app, as I always strive to make it even better on every update. Thank you and enjoy!
Join our extensive photography community and share your knowledge with other photographers. Become completely immersed in the photography world: create a profile, share your knowledge, share your portfolio, learn from professionals and meet other like minded individuals.
We have completely redone the app from the graphics and features all the way to new content from well experienced professional photographers.
New beautiful, simplistic and stylish design
New wonderfully stimulating photos from around the world
New content on over 50 different photo scenarios from experienced professional photographers
Full community support, ability to create a profile and display your website/portfolio link, email and biography. Read others photographers tips and share your own.
A place to store you own personal notes for each scenario making it easy to find for your next shoot.
Download now to start taking better pictures than you every dreamed of!! There are over 50 different scenarios that are put into five different convenient categories for a quick easy to use reference. Each scenario includes a complete guide, from preparation, to equipment to technique. Plus as an added bonus there are hundreds of tips to help guide you to your potential and place to store your own personal notes. We have also added in our own beautiful pictures from around the world to illustrate each scenario and help motivate you towards success!
Download now and reach your potential greatness!
- Expert photo taking advice including photography tutorials
- Commnunity of Photographers including features to share tips and create profile
- DSLR camera tips, photography tutorials and more photography stuff like own personal notes
- DSLR camera tips to take better photos
- DSLR Photography tutorial on over 50 scenarios, photography tutorial to help learn new ways to take excellent photos
- Photography tutorial and community tips from user around the world
- Learn new techniques and photo ideas with our photography tutorial and DSLR camera tips
dslr camera tips
dslr ir remote
photography ligth meter
Goddess Aura Photography App Is Fun!
Learn how to give Aura Readings with our Goddess Aura Photography Aura Meanings Guide. It’s easy and it will start to feel right with a little practice. Have fun sharing your Goddess Aura Photography with friends and family.
Video on how to use the app: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpA-mWEsBZI
Goddess Aura. What is Your Goddess Aura?
The BEST Photographic Light Meter
This is an application for photographers to measure the amount of light.
It reproduces a handheld digital incident light meter and you can use to adjust your camera for a precise and ideal exposure.
You get a reading in f-stops or shutter speed and after you can change values with VOL +/- buttons.
It uses two different kinds of measurement: frontal light sensor(if present) or back phone's camera.
It works fine on Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy SIII
Attention!! not all phones have the frontal light sensor
Now with depth of field DOF and FLASH range calculator!!
This easy-to-use FLASH calculator allows you to input a variety of variables, for example guide number GN, so that via a simple calculation photographers can determine the max distance of your subject
Lux 0-200000 (depends on Phone)
cal. 2.3 Nexus, 1.5 SIII
The easy touch and pinch-to-zoom interface of PhotoGrapher makes it simple to play with your photos and get the exact look you desire. Edit photos from your gallery and camera.
Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card.
Share your photos with PhotoGrapher using any of the services on your device such as e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, or whatever sharing method you prefer.
Features of PhotoGrapher
* Adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, clone, and draw on your photos
* Curves interface that allows fine-tuning of colors
* Drawing mode, adding text or images
* Easy rotation, crop or resize of photos
* Perspective, red-eye, and back light corrections
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Use photos from your gallery and camera
* View, edit, or delete EXIF data
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos via e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Apply effects in real time – preview effects
* Easily crop, rotate and adjust images when saving and sharing.
* Choose from four pre-defined dimensions (or input your own custom dimensions) for fast and flexible image
resizing after editing.
* Create and customize a photo collage by editing its layout, background, and spacing.
* Make your photo look like a drawing or sketch with stylize adjustments such as halftone, watercolor, and pencil.
* Remove red-eye and whiten teeth with simple tools.
* Explore the growing catalog of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
* Overlays help adjust the mood of the photo – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
* Finish off your editing process with the right border – pick a style that fits you.
Learn how inspiring portrait, wedding, travel and landscape photos are created, with qualified and award-winning photographer Charlie Round-Turner.
Photo captions give camera data, technique and stories about how the images were captured. Provides useful photography advice or simply inspiration for places to travel.
This is the ultimate collection of cartoon/sketch/comic book/half tone/noir/neon and many other effects painted directly in your camera, no more boring post-effects, it's all real time, you simply won't stop wondering, wherever you are, having a look at things and cartoon-ize them!
You can wave your phone around and see the world change before your eyes, take pictures and record videos using any of the stylish cartoon effects or apply them to your existing photos.
Please contact us if you have any issues with this App, we will give you a refund and later notify you once we've fixed the problem.
● I’ve purchased the App, but I can’t download it.
Please check that you have good Internet connectivity and retry. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will provide a solution.
● Why do you require the NFC and INTERNET permissions?
NFC is required to support Android Beam and INTERNET is required for the Facebook, Twitter and YouTube integration.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
Thank you for your download!
The JFDP Labs team
★★★★★ Editor's Choice - Google Play, Gizmodo + SlashGear
★★★★★ "The Best Camera for Android" - lifehacker
The final choice for 2,000,000+ people!
● Fastest camera on Android
● Best Photo Mode!
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● HDR Mode
● Silent camera mode
● Grid overlays
● Horizon level
● Set actions for hardware buttons, e.g. volume to control zoom.
● Powerful editing suite
● 1-click presets: Diana, Retro Material, Holga 35mm, Toy...
● Total control of color, vignettes and fun effects
● Collages: e.g. 2x2 selfie shots
● Light leaks
● Bokeh FX
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun camera props
● Famous ‘buddies’
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls
"our choice for the best camera app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
Full functionality has been verified on the following phones:
* HTC: Thunderbolt, EVO 4G, MyTouch 4G, G2, Incredible, Desire, Legend, Bravo
* Motorola: Droid, Droid 2, Droid X
* Samsung: Galaxy S, Epic 4G, Galaxy Nexus
Here are a few professional reviews of our iPhone app Pro HDR:
"If you ever take photos using your iPhone, this app is a must-have." - Gizmodo
"Pro HDR leaps ahead of the pack... Even if you're not into HDR photography, this is one to check out." - TUAW
"Picture Perfection: Pro HDR automatically aligns and blends the images, giving you a perfectly exposed, amazing image that rivals a high-end point-and-shoot camera" - NBC Los Angeles
Thanks to Pro HDR Camera, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your Android phone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image up to 8 megapixels like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. We provide a fully automatic mode, and an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-res photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Check out our gallery here: http://www.eyeapps.com/Gallery.html
Pro HDR Camera for Android comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• 3 Image Capture speeds to take pictures nearly instantly on phones that support it, while still compatible with older phones.
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Sophisticated image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR:
Choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically maximize image quality.
• Take pictures using hardware buttons (volume up/down or the shutter button if your phone has one)
• Silent capture - mute your shutter sounds for quiet capture
* Camera ZOOM
* Front Camera!
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera.
• Efficient background processing that renders your HDRs while you keep on shooting
• Built-in HDR gallery view to peruse, share, and re-edit your HDRs
• Share your HDRs with the world with e-mail, and social networks.
• Google+ Instant Upload. Save to DCIM folder to enable!
IMPORTANT: Pro HDR Camera requires Android 2.2 or later. Pro HDR Camera works on Motorola, HTC and Samsung devices.
The exposure functions on LG phones and the Nexus S seem to be broken, so HDR functionality will likely not work (though the rest of the features will). The Nexus S doesn't truly adjust the exposure, but seems to darken or brighten the image in software.
Would you have always with you an expert in photography to take your pictures?
Download Photographer. An expert photographer in your pocket.
It suggests the optimal settings for your camera and equipment to be used to make great photos based on what you want to photograph.
- How tos to take nearly 60 different categories of photos: Portraits, rainbows, fireworks, the moon, etc..
- Photographic poses for couples, men and women, groups etc..
- Tutorial for advanced photography
- Special photo tools like Depth of Field Calculator (DOF calculator), Exposure Calculator (EXP calculator), print size calculator according to the size of the file or megapixels, Timelapse calculator
- Photography news reader
- Personal notes and personal settings
A great help for your beautiful photos!
This is a FREE app expandable with in app purchases.
Now available in 14 languages.
NOTE: APP IS NATIVELY AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH. ALL TRANSLATION BY GOOGLE TRANSLATE - PLS DON'T EXPECT HIGH QUALITY TRANSLATIONS.
EoP includes chapters, tools, quiz and tips – designed in a way to help amateur and budding photographers understand the elements of photography and not let the camera become a technological barrier between the cameraman and the subject. The tools and tips are always close at hand for reference. The quiz section is included to check your understanding of the photography concepts. Chapters are organized with a smooth inclination making it easy for the absolute beginner to understand the basics of photography. Starting from the very basic topics like focal length, shutter speed etc. to more advanced topics like metering, exposure triangle and flash photography. EoP is the complete reference available right at your fingertip.
Designed using special dynamic content scaling technology – it seamlessly works on different screen resolution and sizes. From phones to tablets: you will get a uniform user experience.
Stunning HD graphics on supporting devices.
Chapters-> Basics 1 is available in base version. Rest can be unlocked via in-app purchase.
• Basics 1
o DSLRs vs Others
o Focal Length
o Shutter Speed
• Basics 2
o Depth of Field
o Raw vs Jpg
• Exposure Triangle
• Camera Modes
o Shutter Priority
o Aperture Priority
o Program mode
o Full Manual
o Other modes
• Flash Photography
• EV Chart/Table
• Depth of Field and Hyperfocal distance calculator (supports custom circle of confusion)
• EV Table and Chart
• Basic interactions between light and camera parameters
Quiz (56 targeted questions in all)
• Basics 1
• Basics 2
• Advance Questions
Tips (over 30 sub-sections)
• General Tips
o When to use manual
o Low light photography
o Exposure compensation
o When to use flash
o Aerial Shots
o Culture and Traditions
• People and Portraits
o Wedding Shots
o Group Shots
o Self Portraits
o Stadium/Team sports
o Racing/Motor sports
o Extreme sports
o Indoor sports
o Forced perspective
o Star trail
o Light Art
o Zoom blur
o Miniature faking
A perfect companion to start your photography journey. Happy clicking…
Send in your comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and do not forget to rate the app.
1.Photography Basics - It includes various exposure lessons.
2.Photography Basics - It includes various exposure lessons.
3.Tips and Tricks - Landscape, Black and White, Portrait, Macro, Flora, Sport, Night, Astro, Panorama, Wedding Photography Tips
4.Sample Photos with Exposure Settings - 21 Photographs with their Exposure settings which will tell you about the settings used in trick photography.
Step by Step tutorial for trick photography.
For In-App Purchases, if you don't receive the features mentioned, then try restarting the app after 1 minutes of making the payment.
Improve your photography skills. Make the most use of your digital camera.
2000+ photography tutorials categorized into various topics for easy access.
There is something for everyone regardless of whether you are a photography beginner, photography enthusiast or an expert.
These photography lessons will cover the main principles of photography and give you photography tips and techniques that will help you master your camera.
The course includes carefully selected videos followed by quizzes and checkpoints. Complete a series of entertaining exercises and practice while learning from experienced and fun photography masters throughout the world.
Our videos are concise, checkpoints are enjoyable, learning is FREE and guaranteed.
This course will be useful for you whether you want to further your career, pick up a new skill or simply take better photos.