Producer Tools takes care of the tedious parts of making music, leaving you free to focus on being creative. Producer Tools is like your brainy studio assistant -- someone you can ask "Quick, what frequency is A sharp?," "How many milliseconds is a dotted 1/16th note at 135 b.p.m.?," or "What should I boost to make the kick drum bigger?"
The app's functions include a delay calculator, a chord reference, an equalization guide, a frequency-to-note translator, and a harmonic mixing wheel. All of Producer Tools' features are optimized for working in digital audio workstations like Ableton Live, FL Studio, and Logic: all the notes in the chord reference are MIDI-friendly sharps, for example, and the delay calculator gives you both milliseconds and Hertz -- perfect for synchronizing LFOs.
Producer Tools is designed to help speed up the production process, whether you're an experienced electronic music producer or you're just starting out. Download it and boost your workflow to the next level.
It also shows you how to make beats for some of the hottest software in the music business, Learn secret tactics on how to sell your tracks and where to get sounds for your beats and more.
There are tons of different tutorials on how to make beats using different software like the akia mpc, ableton live, Reason, beat thang, and much more. This app is good for inspiration to get your tracks sounding hot, and also when you're done, where to sell, and which artists are looking to buy beats. This app is what every producer needs to have in their arsenal. Get it now for free for a limited time - The Producer Assistant.
what other are saying about the music producer app
Application içerisinde bulunan "Hesabım" menüsünden Facebook kullanıcı adınız ve sifreniz ile giriş yaptığınız zaman, applicationın belli yerlerinde belirlenen puanları kazanabilir ve en yüksek puana geldiğiniz zaman sürpriz hediyeler kazanabilirsiniz.
Poll Production email:
Görüş, Öneri ve Şikayetleriniz için:
This course starts with a series of tutorials that help you build efficient studio sessions with Live's default set template and new default track templates. Then you’re off to organizing the browser for quick access to your favorite sounds, loops and effects. Live's Session view is typically regarded as a performance tool, but Noah shows how to make full use of it in the studio for the most intuitive workflow possible.
Looking at the new Audio to MIDI conversion tools and Ableton's deceptively powerful MIDI Effects, you learn how to generate new musical ideas out of thin air and then edit them like a pro with an in-depth look at Live's Audio and MIDI clip capabilities.
There are all kinds of crazy tips and tricks packed throughout the tutorial as Noah shows how to generate unique textures and hypnotic polyrhythms. You see how to create potent dynamic changes for stale loops and give them all unique swing timing with the Groove Pool – all non-destructively!
Once you've got enough ideas ready in the fertile sketch pad of the Session view, Noah shows how to record them into the Arrange view with maximum efficiency. From there, you see Noah's advanced arrangement and automation tricks that are sure to give you all kinds of new creative ideas.
Next he takes you through his Automatic Track Method to get you through the process of completing your track. Finally, you see how to use Live's newest effect devices to get the most out of your mix to make it as clean and warm or as trashy as you like it.
Through it all, you'll gain insight as to the motivation and discipline behind a hard working producer: it's one thing to jam out in the studio, but seeing your ideas through to a finished track is a whole other game.
Table of contents:
1. Configuring Your Default Template
2. Creating Default Tracks
3. Using the Browser
4. Choosing Your Sounds
5. Converting Drums to MIDI
6. Converting Audio to MIDI Melody
7. Converting Audio to MIDI Harmony
8. New Material From MIDI Effects
9. Recording Audio Clips
10. Recording MIDI Clips
11. Writing MIDI Drum Clips
12. Advanced MIDI Editing
13. Capturing Textures Via Returns
14. Hypnosis Via Polyrhythm
15. Recording Session Automation
16. Sound Design With Clip Envelopes
17. Adding Swing With the Groove Pool
18. Using 3rd Party Plug-Ins
19. Configuring Scenes to Record
20. Assigning MIDI for Live Control
21. Recording Your Sketch to the Arrange View
22. Configuring the Arrange View for Editing
23. Automating Your Arrangement
24. Split and Consolidate Editing
25. Freezing and Flattening
26. Transition Removal Edits
27. Adding One Shot FX
28. Clip Deactivation
29. Automating Return Effect Parameters
30. Part Exit Dubs
31. Basic Headroom and Levels
32. Bus Processing Compression, Saturation and EQ
33. Manual Compression
34. Expanding the Stereo Field
35. Adding Depth and Fixing Returns
36. Preparing Your Master Channel
37. Final Global Preparations
38. Polishing and Exporting Your Finished Track
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
• 133 high quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• In-app shop with 7 sample packs (250 instruments/kits), 2 of which are free
• All instruments have FL Studio desktop counterparts for FL Studio desktop import and extension
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• Pitch bend via accelerometer
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Amp simulator & Filter to enhance your mix.
• 99 track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo and redo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo & time-signature settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• MIDI file import/export
• Share your songs via Email or Dropbox
• In-app user manual
• Android 2.3.3 required
• Works with all screen resolutions, but FL Studio Mobile is optimized for 1280x800, 800x480, 960x640 and 480x320 screens.
Visit www.flstudiomobile.com for video tutorials, demos and access to the FL Studio Mobile community. For sales support email email@example.com.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING INSTALLATION ISSUES
Please visit this link for step-by-step troubleshooting options
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* "FL Studio" desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world's most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to .mp3, .wav, .ogg or .mid format.