Bites & Chews App has 500+ foods: 300+ most popular foods and 200+ foods from 9 most popular restaurants.
Bites & Chews Cues:
- Overeating is the main cause of obesity and health problems, while eating right leads to better health and weight loss. You can learn how to eat right very fast.
Meet Bites & Chews App, the eating coach, which will teach you how to take small bites, chew each bite thoroughly, and chose healthier foods.
- Small bites – Bites & Chews will tell you how many bites are in each food. All you need to do is visually breakdown the food into the suggested number of bites, give or take a few. The reference: one bite is about one cubic centimeter (just short of a ½ square inch). Sure, it will take some time to adjust your bites, but you’ll get good at that very fast.
- Thorough chewing – Bites & Chews will prompt you about the number of chews in each bite, depending on food texture. The app will guide you through chewing with its countdown feature. The number of chews is deliberately calculated to make sure that you chew each morsel properly, but not too long to bore you stiff.
Before you start chewing, chose the chewing speed that is comfortable for you. There are two options: 80 and 70 chews per minute. If you are a fast chewer, start with 80 p/min and progress to 70 p/min when you are ready. When you chose 80 p/min speed, you’ll be encouraged to chew a little longer.
- Pay close attention to the health score. Let this information sink in, so that you ease yourself into healthier food choices. The health score is rated on the scale from one to ten, where 1 is the worst and 10 is the healthiest food. Food’s excessive calories and volume along with nasty nutrients like sugar, sodium, and hydrogenated fat bring the health score down, while moderate portions, high density of good nutrients, and abundance of antioxidants do just the opposite.
1. Click on 3-dots option menu in the upper left corner for HTC (or other place specific to your Android phone) to open the Options Screen and select Settings:
a. Chose a Speed of Chewing: fast (80 per min) or moderate (70 per min)
2. Go back to the Foods/Restaurants screen:
3. Select a food item from the Food list; or click on the Restaurants tab, chose a restaurant from the popup list and then select a food from the menu.
4. Take a close look at the popup food info - the key reference points:
Weight, Total Eating Time, Number of Bites, Number of Chews, Calories, and Health Score.
5. Click “Let’s Eat!” tab to go to the pendulum screen.
6. Visually break down your food into indicated number of bites (left red square)
7. Press Start and begin eating along with the Countdown Pendulum.
8. The Bites and Chews numbers in red squares will indicate the elapsing bites and chews.
9. You can pause the countdown any time by tapping on the Start/Pause tab (tap it again to take up where you left off).
10. “Great Job!” popup indicates that you have finished eating the food item.
Start losing flab while enjoying your meal like a foodie... No, even better, like a gourmet!
✔ SEARCH nutrition information from thousands of different food products, restaurant menu items as well as food brands.
✔ Daily Nutrition Analysis - COUNT your DAILY Calories to achieve your daily nutrition goal.
✔ FAST-FOOD NUTRITION FACTS for restaurants like McDonald's, Pizza Hut, Taco-Bell, Burger King and more..
✔ Display nutrient content including CALORIES, Proteins,Carbohydrates, Fat, Sodium, etc in food.
✔ Show Daily Value for many nutrients.
✔ EASY and INTUITIVE interface for viewing nutrition fact information of POPULAR foods.
✔ Your Nutritional scorecard
✔ Save FAVORITE foods for quick and easy retrieval.
✔ SEARCH As-You-Type - Get relevant search suggestions as you type, saving you keystrokes.
✔ Info for some food items provided by USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference (SR21)
✔ Contains a fully searchable database of food nutrition labels.
✔ Takes very little of your phone memory, extremely small database size.
✔ Designed to help consumers choose and compare foods using the information in "Nutrition Facts Label".
✔ Add your own Foods
✔ Track Food Calories, Set your Daily Goals.
✔ Large food database - refreshed often as restaurant menu items change. Updated daily.
✔ Food and Calorie Finder.
✔ Helps you make healthy food choices.
We provide nutrition data for the many popular Restaurants and Food Product Companies:
e.g Restaurants : Panera Brad, McDonalds, PizzaHut and many more..
Reports come with visual bars and %Daily Value for each nutrient to help you determine how the nutrient fits into a daily diet (with customizable nutrients daily values). Visual bars help you see the essential at a glance.
Very simple to use and fast, our app allows you to retrieve nutritional information of thousands of foods. Use our instant search engine or browse the database categories to retrieve foods. Adjust portion sizes (cups, spoons, portions, etc) and the amount then the app automatically updates nutritional information : proximates (protein, fat, carbohydrates,etc), vitamins and minerals.
You can save your favorite foods to provide an easy access to nutrition facts. You can also add your own custom foods in the database.
The Selector module allows you to select your foods by category so as to minimize or maximize a given nutrient. For example : What are foods rich in iron in the fruit category?. You can also use 3 criteria. For example : What are foods rich in calcium, low in calories in the beverages category.
Nutrition Watcher is perfect for your to finely track your diet, especially if you want to control daily (and weekly) calories, carbohydrate, protein, fat, water, vitamins and minerals intakes.
This app has one goal : become your best partner to keep you healthy and fit. No autorisations required at download. It works offline and no login required.
/*** Your feedback is extremely important to us ***/
If you like this app, please rate us. If you have any problems or requests, please email us directly. We will do all we can to provide you with the most suitable response specific to your particular situation.
Nutrition data are based on the reliable USDA database (over than 7000 foods).
Calories, carbohydrate, sugars, protein, fat, water, monounsaturated fatty acids, polyunsaturated fatty acids, saturated fatty acids, cholesterol, fiber.
Vitamin A (retinol), β-carotene, Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B12, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (niacin), Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9 (folate), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K
Calcium, Sodium, Iron, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper, Manganese, Phosphorus, Selenium, Zinc
Paid version advantages
- Ads free
- Custom food module activated
- Extended Selector module
- Vitamins and minerals counters
Free version download : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myfoodsus.nutusfreelib
Don’t have time to eat a full breakfast? Find out some quick and easy breakfast snacks to help jumpstart your metabolism and start your day right. Need a mid-day pick me up? Check-out the foods that help boost your energy naturally.
Over 40 different snack ideas to choose from and eat at any time of the day, Jasmine’s snacks have been paired to work synergistically to help boost your natural energy and keep your calorie count in check. Need help getting to sleep? The Bedtime Snack Attack pairs foods that increase both serotonin and magnesium levels to help you get to sleep.
You’ll be inspired to snack healthy again without worrying about what to eat next, how to portion size and keep your weight in check.
This app can help you to find out from which food intolerances your are suffering. You can enter all meals you have eaten and also all complaints that occurred in consequence. The app can make an analysis that shows you the meals you have eaten a couple of hours before the complaints appeared. This way you can find out which dishes or ingredients are problematic.
Doing this all on your mobile or tablet is very handy because normally you carry it always with you and you do not need paper sheets anymore. On top of that there is a function to export the log as Excel-file and send it attached to an email to your doctor or nutrition advisor. In consultation with him it can be determined, if you suffer from a lactose intolerance, coeliac disease, histamine intolerance, fructose intolerance (malabsorption) or other intolerances.
• Log your meals with separable ingredients or dishes
• Log your afflictions with all symptoms and an intensity scale
• View an analysis of what you have eaten before every discomfort
• Edit analysis period
• Store and restore backups of your log
• Export log as Excel-file (XLS) for viewing it on your PC
• Send E-Mails with your log attached as Excel-file
Currently available languages:
• Traditional Chinese
• Simplified Chinese
If you have any questions, feature requests or you encounter a bug, please send a mail to email@example.com.
With Nutrition Workbench Pro, you have the freedom to visit clients and patients anywhere and with immediate access to the tools and information needed to successfully assess and meet client needs.
Nutrition Workbench Pro gives you the tools to do your job any time … anywhere … instantly!
Nutrition Workbench Pro features:
•An ADIME tool that allows users to create ADIME templates using International Dietetics & Nutrition Terminology as well as formulate PES statements.
(Includes all terms that can be found in the ADA IDNT reference book, which sells for $35.00 for ADA members and $80.00 for non members).
•Multiple assessment calculators allowing users to quickly compare Harris Benedict, Mifflin, DRI and calories/kg. Assessment tools also include RMR tools using Ireton Jones 1992 and Penn State equations.
•A calculator/converter to quickly convert temperatures, weights and measures from any screen
•A meal analyzer to quickly determine your %RDA from your current meal
•A personalized diet plan that lets you or your client know just how much protein, fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy and fat they should have each day
•An extensive medical abbreviations, phytochemicals, supplements, and vitamins and minerals database…and much more
All information that is accessed from the toolbox, clinical, food science and food service databases can be quickly emailed or sent to notepad for further modification.
•BMI & % wt change Tool
•"Quick" Energy & Protein Tool (complete list can be found under: Assessment Calculators -> Quick, then tap the info button on the top right corner)
•Harris Benedict vs. DRI vs. TEE/kg
•Harris Benedict vs. Mifflin vs. TEE/kg
•RMR Tool with Ireton Jones 1992 and Penn State Equations for ventilated and non-ventilated obese and non-obese pt.s
•Diabetic Diet Planner
•Food/nutrient Data Base
•Personal Diet Plan
•Renal Diet Planner
•Adolescent Energy & Protein Needs
•Assessing and ADIME terms
•Dieting, Obesity, & Bariatrics
•GI Sites of Absorption
•Glossary of Terms
•Inborn Errors of Metabolism
•Kidney Disease Dictionary of Terms
•Lab Values and Medications
•Leading Causes of Death
•Pregnancy Energy, Protein & RDA
•Pressure Ulcers& Burns
•RDA and AI Minerals, Vitamins, Fiber
•Starvation, Trauma, Underfeeding
•ETOH & Fructose
•Free Radicals & Antioxidants
•Vitamins & Minerals
•Beef Retail Cuts
•Food Prep Basics
•Food Yield & Recipe Modification
•Glossary of Food Prep Terms
•Methods of Measuring
•Pastry Pie Problems
•Pork Retail Cuts
•Sanitizing & Ware-washing
•Serving & Measuring Utensils
•Temperatures to Know
•Weight & Volume Conversions
*NOTE: Tested on Samsung devices only, in addition, we no longer support updates for Droid at this time (Only the Apple iOS version includes new features and free updates)-this is subject to change. Customers purchasing the app on other devices should utilize the refund button within 15 minutes of purchase for a full discount.
Over 69 million people use Dotti's Weight Loss Zone (DWLZ.COM),
where you can find info that will really help you to lose weight.
Now, you don't need your computer to have Dotti's help.
* Over 580 restaurants
* Regularly updated
* Easily Searchable
* Weight Watchers friendly
Intermittent fasting diet or if diet has been scientifically proven to be an effective and sustainable way to lose weight and maintain muscle mass! However the benefits go far beyond easy weight loss and calorie control as fasting also improves body detox, reduces appetite and even increases energy levels.
Get a healthier lifestyle NOW!
- Weekly fasting planner with notifications to help you manage your fasting routine
- Visual displays to help monitor your current fast
- Eating window reminder to insure your calories are met
- Tracking feature to record calorie intake, body fat percentage and weight
- Progress feature to keep track of previous fasts, weights and calorie intake
- Calculators including body fat percentage and maintenance calories
- In depth guide to Intermittent Fasting including over 1400 words of advice, tips and tricks!
This app works also great as a compliment to your 5:2 diet!
iFood Diary is an easy to use app for Android to help you keep track of your daily food intake. It helps you keep a journal of the foods you eat and the beverages you drink each day. This app is also a valuable tool for diet analysis for maintaining a good health.
*** SUPER SPECIAL LAUNCH SALE !! (24 hours ONLY BUY NOW) ***
Dietary habits and physical activity play a key role in the prevention of overweight and obesity. According to American Journal of Preventive Medicine, keeping a "food diary" may help you lose twice as much weight. Carry around iFood Diary all the time to keep on top of your diet.
✔ EASY and INTUITIVE interface to journal daily food intake.
✔ MONITOR changes in your diet over time.
✔ The LOG HISTORY display allows one to view all historic data.
✔ SEARCH nutrition information from thousands of different food products, restaurant menu items as well as food brands to make healthier food choices.
✔ Manage emotional eating by tracking how you're feeling when you eat, your mood, hunger scale.
✔ "Hunger Scale" to help you eat more mindfully.
✔ COMPARE food intake from day to day. Track your food consumption.
✔ No Monthly Subscription Fee (unlike some other apps). You pay once for the app and get all upgrades for FREE!.
✔ EMAIL and SHARE your Food Diary with your nutritionist. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
✔ CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly , View by Meal Type.
✔ EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
✔ Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your device for your privacy.
✔ Takes very little of your device's memory, extremely small database size.
✔ Full support for metric/non-metric units
✔ Eat Well, Live Well, Be Well.
✔ Record your food intake to make healthier choices.
✔ Bariatric surgery food journal.
✔ Weight loss surgery food journal
✔ Add free text NOTES to each log.
✔ Obesity can increase the risk of heart disease, maintaining a food diary can help in weight loss.
✔ SEARCH your food history for patterns, trends, and correlations.
✔ Track your daily fruit/vegetable intake for healthy lifestyle.
This app saves diet information and calculated data. In addition to maintaining a convenient log of your diet history, the app is also a valuable tool for diet analysis which may help you and your doctor decide on the best diet for keeping a good health.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions.
Nutrition Complete tailors the data to your specific daily calories intake and your gender/age group, so that you will know the exact percentage of the Daily Value (DV). Nutrition Complete also contains a build-in calculator to allow quick adjustment of serving size. The app's "Advisor Mode" even lets you search for food based on your designed nutrient value.
Take advantage of Nutrition Complete's simple interface to quickly find the food item you are looking for. You can even add your favorite food to a personalized list for future reference.
* Complete and accurate nutrition information for nearly 10,000 food items.
* Customizable display based on user daily calories intake and gender/age group.
* Switch views between DV% and weight (i.e., grams).
* Switch views between different serving sizes.
* Unique "Advisor Mode" that lets you search for food based on your designed nutrient value.
* Build-in calculator to allow quick adjustment of serving size.
* Save favorite food items to a personalized list.
Nutrient listed: Calories, Protein, Fat (saturated, monounsaturated, polyunsaturated), Cholesterol, Fiber, Sugar, Water, Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc, Copper, Manganese, Selenium, Vitamin A, B-6, B-12, C, D, E, K, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Folate, Folic acid, Folate, Choline, Retinol, Carotene, Cryptoxanthin, Lycopene, Lutein + zeaxanthin
If you are using the diary for weight tracking purposes, you can also record calories consumed and your weight each day and track how it changes over time.
Or, if you are using the diary for allergy/intolerance purposes, you can record what common allergens you are consuming each day and if you have any physical reactions.
There is an option to export the data you record in the app if, for example, you need an easy way to assess it with a health professional.
There are also sections on food information so you can keep handy information that may help you – information on food groups, vitamins and nutritional values of various foods.
App is optimized for both phone and tablet devices.
Healthy diet combined with exercise is a proven combination for improved quality of life and long-term good health. NutriLife provides all the tools you need to manage the components of healthy living - accurately and easily - with no Internet connection required! From nutritional goal setting to medication reminders - the simple format features easy data entry for tracking daily activity, user friendly report options, an alert system for reminders, and a feature that allows you to email information directly to your physician!
NutriLife features include:
•Huge existing food database (user expandable)
•Build your own recipes
•Does not require an Internet connection
•Record keeping (graphical reporting and excel)
•Data sharing with your health practitioner
•Alerting (diet, exercise and medicine)
Toda la información nutricional sobre cualquier alimento la encontraras en esta aplicación, si buscar empezar a cuidar tu dieta, o mantenerte en forma, estas en el lugar indicado!
✓ Define tus límites de ingesta diaria de nutrientes y podrás llevar un seguimiento de tu dieta.
✓ Contador de Calorías, Agua, Proteínas, Carbohidratos, Grasas, Fibra y Sodio de muchos alimentos.
✓ Porción configurable para calcular las cantidades de nutrientes deseadas.
✓ Contenido fiable!
✓ Búsqueda y filtros personalizados para ayudarte a encontrar tus alimentos.
✓ Alimentos ordenados por categorías para facilitar su comprensión y uso.
✓ Base de datos local en su dispositivo, lo que hace una aplicación muy rápida y que no utiliza su conexión a Internet.
✓ Actualizaciones periódicas para aumentar la cantidad de alimentos y funcionalidades de la aplicación.
✓ Interfaz muy sencilla!
NO REQUIERE CONEXIÓN A INTERNET!!
IDEAL PARA SER USADA CON FINES EDUCATIVOS!!
The application has the following features:
* Easy-to-use search engine which shows results grouped by 25 food groups
* Shows detailed nutrition data for the selected food item
* Displays up to 80+ nutrients for each food item: vitamins, minerals, microelements, calories, fatty acids, amino acids etc.
* Daily Reference Intakes (DRI) for men, women, children, infants, pregnant and lactating women, split in several sub-categories
* One or more common household measure instead of a default weight
* Sorted list with max or min values of the selected nutrient (first 100 food items)
* Copies data to the SD memory card
* Can be shared with Intent (Enables integration with other applications by using Android's Intent mechanism)
For more information about the Nutri Explorer, please check the website http://www.nutriexplorer.com">http://www.nutriexplorer.com
The goal of tracking is to improve your daily food habits by learning about what you are eating. To make this learning simple, we created an app tuned for use in India.
- Works OFFLINE, which makes it super fast, and so you can track your food habits on a train, plane, auto rickshaw and even an elephant.
- Uses curated data from the National Institute of Nutrition and USDA.
- Sets scientifically appropriate calorie and fat goals, personalized just for you!
- Easy to use: no advanced smartphone skills required!
- And did we mention it’s FREE?
This app has been released for the public good by Jana Care, a social venture that was spun out of original public health research at Harvard and MIT. Jana Care aims to reverse the diabetes and obesity epidemic in the developing world through the Habits program - a group-based online diabetes prevention program. food:habits is a companion app used by participants in the Habits program.
✓ Deals are updated daily!
✓ Great deals in your neighborhood with discounts up to 90% on popular health and wellness products and services
✓ Health Coupons, Deals, Tips, Savings
✓ Men's Health Deals
SUGGEST/SHARE A DEAL:
We are a one-stop app for finding health deals. By sharing a Deal/Coupon code you are encouraging others to do the same. Post and Share your deals with a single click.
Know a gym, spas, beauty salons? Let us know and we will feature it!