The scheme of work is as follows:
Teacher and student are connected by a voice application like Skype. Without disconnecting Skype, teacher and student are connected to a channel application "My Classes Chess"
From this point, all the actions you take one of them, any of them on your board be reflected in the other, while voice can communicate via Skype. You can also chat through written application.
Games: The teacher can use a PGN file as a guide for their classes, students can view it or not at the discretion of the teacher. If both see it, will also be synchronized.
Channels: "My Classes Chess" access to a channel factory and demonstration repositories: "General InterAjedrez". For a channel for private use must be ordered from the email email@example.com. In a channel can be connected simultaneously to 50 people.
Database: The teacher can open a tab for each of their students, in addition to the personal data may make an unlimited number of notes. Students can be grouped into sections. The tabs are general and students can register them to their teachers.
Calendar: Teachers and students are offered an calendar to record their classes, meetings and all kinds of commitments.
There is a version of the Windows application, teacher and students can connect with either Android or Windows version.
Con está aplicación tendrás información sobre:
- Cursos gratuitos para desempleados y cursos gratuitos para trabajadores (organizados por provincias)
- ¡¡¡Nuevo!!! Cursos gratuitos online.
- Convocatorias de empleo público y oposiciones.
- Ofertas de trabajo en toda España.
- Servicios relacionados con el Servicios Público de Empleo Estatal (SEPE): como el servicio de cita previa del Inem.
- Acceso a nuestro canal de vídeo en Youtube.
- Acceso a nuestras redes sociales, donde encontrar mucha más información relacionada con la formación y el empleo.
“ChessApps Books” is a free chess books reader.
No matter what is your level of play, you will certainly like to have a board handy when trying to follow a chess game or reading an article, don’t you?
Chessapps offers you an interactive chessboard that is automatically synchronized with the text of the book, and follows it as you read.
- Solve positions: set the time and play over the moves provided by the author. It is a fantastic training tool!
FAST AND COMFORTABLE NAVIGATION
The program recalls the exact point you left each book the last time and it allows you to move around quickly with the built-in navigation controls.
- Enable speed-adjusted auto play and relax while the program plays the game for you.
- Consult the general index for fast access to each chapter or check the index of games for direct access to each game or position.
- You will never get lost: jump through games and variations and ChessApps will always remember the way back.
- Save your favourite games and find them easily later.
- Go to portrait mode (iPad) to hide the board and enjoy a more comfortable read.
LEARNING FUNCTIONS: “A TRAINER AT YOUR FINGERTIPS”
With Chessapps, the use of chess puzzles takes on a new dimension. It’s not only about solving the first move, but you are going to be asked to find the complete solution, simulating a real game and even activating a chess clock. For years this was the preferred training method of the Soviet school, now at your service in ChessApps.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE TITLES
Don’t forget to visit our shop to download some free titles, like “Bobby Fischer”, a book dedicated to the life and games of the legendary American champion.
SYNCHRONIZE YOUR DEVICE WITH YOUR COMPUTER
With ChessApps it is very simple to have your chess books ready, everywhere you go. Provide the program with your email and set a password to automatically transfer your books to all your devices.
Any position on the board can be analyzed with the module Stockfish, just tap the "plug" under the board and start the analysis of the position you are viewing.
ChessApps incorporates Stockfish obtained by DroidFish version 1.51.
Stockfish is chess engine under the GPLv3 open source license developed by Tord Romstad, Joona Kiiski and Marco Costalba.
DroidFish is a port of the stockfish chess engine to Android, combined with a GUI developed by Peter Österlund. License: GNU GPL v3.
Ajedrez para todos.
Juega y aprende.
Activa la mente.
Se debe registrar en la web www.educachess.org
Después el user y paswword se introducen en el apps y luego ya no será necesario volverlos a entrar desde esta apps.
To show our appreciation to early users:
★ Everything is 100% FREE while in open beta, and anything you unlock will stay free!
★ Super safe for kids (no ads, no personal data collection, no social features)
★ More than 3000 questions
★ More than 100 in-depth lessons
★ Get points for correct answers, gain ranks, track your progress!
★ Play chess against an AI
★ Test your knowledge with unique tests!
★ Continue learning any time on the PC at http://learningchess.net
Are you a parent, a teacher or an interested student? Learn more about our "Free for Schools" program at:
Do you have any suggestions? Don't hesitate to contact us at:
Want to learn how to make delicious classic desserts, host your own website, or even fold paper origami to impress your friends? You can learn all that and more from the experts with Floqq video courses. Talented guides will walk you through the learning process so you can pick up any new skill in a breeze. Floqq has the most online video courses, all with high quality resolution, making it simple and enjoyable to learn at your own pace.
Floqq will help you learn to speak a new language, get a promotion, change your profession, create a company, play a musical instrument, retouch the photos of your last trip or impress your friends with an exotic meal.
- Over 20,000 high-quality online videos featuring many topics and skill-sets.
- Every course is taught by real-world expert in that area.
- Learn conveniently at your own pace, with courses ranging in levels of difficulty.
- All Floqq videos are also always available on both the website and free apps.
- If you download the videos, you can watch them anytime without an Internet connection.
“I got a job as a Community Manager after taking three courses about social media with Floqq.” - Teresa Pellin
“After trying many online video platforms like Youtube, I am sticking with Floqq. The videos are high quality and focused so I don´t waste any time sorting through useless information.” - Heather R. Morgan
“I have been a fan of Udemy and other online learning platforms like Curious or Lynda for a while, but they don’t have many courses in Spanish or Portuguese, my native languages, so I switched to Floqq because it’s much more comfortable to learn tough topics in your native language.” - Robson Rodrigues
Join our community of hundreds of thousands of users and start mastering a new skill today, for free!
• Clear explanations: How each chess piece move, and about check, checkmate and castling.
• Lightweight (2 MB)
• Very intuitive and non-complicated interface
• Includes useful chess diagrams, that enables you to see the moves on a chess board
• Works off-line
• Contains pictures of each piece in chess