The Teacher Edition of the mobile app, "Cast A Fly, Catch A Student" (CAFCAS), the curriculum of the National Fishing in Schools Program. This mobile app, provided by NFSP CAST, is designed for teachers intending to instruct using the curriculum. Included are:
• Lesson Plans – 10 standards-based lesson plans of the CAFCAS Curriculum designed for in-school PE teachers that meet national academic standards for science, technology, math and language
• Lesson Plan Quizzes – each of the lesson plans has a quiz associated with it
• Worksheets – pdfs of all the handouts, forms, etc. used in instruction
• Videos – each of the lesson plans has one or more instructional videos associated with it
• How To – shortcuts to critical setup and execution steps
• NFSP Store – access to the online store for NFSP
• Why Fly Fish? – photos of students
• Donations – how to support NFSP
• Contact Us
"Cast A Fly, Catch A Student" is the standards-based curriculum of the National Fishing in Schools Program taught in schools and institutions across the U.S. NFSP CAST is the online platform providing educational resources to individuals wishing to learn and teach the "CAFCAS" curriculum in such schools or to the public at large.
NFSP CAST provides mobile access to the CAFCAS Lesson Plans, including all instructional documents, forms and handouts, videos and access to the "Learn How To Fly Fish" Resource Library, to teachers, trainers, mentors and others wishing to teach someone how to fly fish.
The mobile application also enables view-anywhere delivery of the extensive NFSP Educational Video Library for use in personal or professional learning, teaching and training.
In this app you can find:
About Us, Lesson Plans, Quizzes, Worksheets, Videos, How To . . ., Learn How To Fly Fish, NFSP Store, Why Fly Fish?, Donate, Contact Us, Join