DroidSheep Guard protects your phone from Tools like DroidSheep, Faceniff and other Session hijackers!
It monitors your ARP-Table and alerts on any unusual change to this table.
So use it to secure your Facebook, ebay, Twitter, LinkedIn etc accounts from "Man In The Middle" attacks on public WiFi!
IF YOU LIKE DROIDSHEEP GUARD - PLEASE DONATE AT http://www.droidsheep.de
Checkout our premium app "HiddenEye Plus", which has a host of new features
* Enable screen security lock on your phone.
* Install and launch the app "HiddenEye"
* Set the Security Status to ON.
* Activate the device admin for Hidden Eye and that's it. You are now ready for the action.
HOW TO UNINSTALL ?
* Set the Security Status to "OFF"
* Uninstall the app now.
Sync with Dropbox
All the images that are captured is stored in "HiddenEye" folder within the DCIM folder on your phone. If you have configured Dropbox to sync your Photos folder, then Hiddeneye pictures will also be synced with your dropbox account.
Android detects failed attempts ONLY if passcode has atleast 4 letters or points, so as HiddenEye
This app may not work on all devices, you will need to just try it out and see if it works for your device. Email me if it doesn't work on your device. Does not take pictures on Nexus devices
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR ISSUES ON THE COMMENT SECTION AS I CANNOT REACH YOU FOR ANY CLARIFICATIONS. EMAIL YOUR ISSUES TO "firstname.lastname@example.org" BEFORE LEAVING IT ON THE COMMENT SECTION.
Like our Facebook page to stay connected to updates on HiddenEye and other exciting products that we are working on.
Worried that your phone does not have front camera. With HiddenEye, now you can know the someone has tried to snoop into your phone. You can also trigger sound if someone is trying to unlock your phone with wrong password thrice. You will see a place holder image instead of a real picture. If you have a front camera, then you will see the real picture of the intruder.
Once you unlock your phone, you will be shown the photographs of the people who tried unlocking your phone in your absence. Sounds interesting ! Try it and let us know if you have any suggestion to improve it further.
CAMERA = Uses the front camera to picture the intruder.
VIBRATE = Notification Alert generated when wrong password is entered.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = Needs to display Ads on the app.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE:Store captured images on the phone, so that its available for you to sync to Dropbox.
If you have a rooted device it will prevent attacks, on unrooted devices it will monitor your connection to detect attacks and warn you. Low battery consumption and completely automatic. More info: http://sizeonedev.wordpress.com/
• The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censored or blocked websites
• Unblocks applications and websites from around the world
• Hide your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
• Speeds up web browsing
• Reduces data plan costs
Welcome to a Better Internet!
** Hola works by sharing the idle resources of its users for the benefit of all **
• Access sites blocked by your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing by choosing the closest and fastest sources
• Reduces data costs
• Lower devise radiation
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to email@example.com
We love to hear from you :-)
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
1. Quick Login via QR Code Scan, available on specific DVR/NVR Models
2. Enabled full frame rate decoding on specific DVR models
3. Support DVR, NVR, IP CAM and VSS
4. Bookmark for devices management
5. Live / playback / event / audio / snapshot
6. 1 / 4 split viewing mode
7. Up to 4 sites viewing
8. Support dual stream
Detects and protects from all kinds of ARP (Address Resolution Protocol) related attacks in Wi-Fi networks, like DOS (Denial Of Service) or MITM (Man In The Middle).
Protects your phone from tools like FaceNiff, Cain & Abel, ANTI, ettercap, DroidSheep, NetCut, and all others that try to hijack your session via "Man In The Middle" through ARP spoofing / ARP poisoning.
Don't allow such tools to break your privacy and steal your data. You can defend yourself with a single app.
Allows secure usage of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Live.com, eBay ...
WifiKill can't take you offline with this app installed. The "Immunity" feature is the only one that requires root, all other features work without root access.
- No configuration required, works off the shelf for novices
- Experts can change many settings to adapt the app to their needs
- Undetectable by the bad guy
- 100% silent and passive inside the network. Generates no noise
- Highly customizable notifications
- Plays ringtone on attack (optional)
- Vibrates in a given pattern on attack (optional)
- Easy to use one-click-interface as well as detailed network view for experts
- "Immunity" protects you without disabling Wi-Fi (root required)
- Can also disable Wi-Fi if you don't have root access to your phone
- Logging of all spoofing attempts with details about the network and the attacker
- Works in complex wireless LANs, like vWLAN and WDS (please see FAQ)
- Detects networks already under attack
- Automatic countermeasures
- Uses very few resources
- Uses no resources if Wi-Fi is disabled
- Nearly zero battery consumption
- Requires very few permissions. Requests only absolutely necessary permissions
Q: What is the ARP cache?
A: The ARP cache is a temporary storage on your phone that holds pairs of IP and MAC addresses that belong together.
Q: What is ARP cache poisoning?
A: ARP cache poisoning is a method to inject false information into your phone's ARP cache by sending forged packets to the (Wifi) network.
Q: What is DOS attack (Denial Of Service) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: An attacker changes the ARP cache on your phone in a way that invalid MAC addresses are associated with certain IP addresses. Very popular is to inject a false MAC address for the default gateway of your phone. This is an effective way to prevent your phone from accessing the internet. The attack is very lightweight, so a single attacker can disturb large networks. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune to this kind of attack.
Q: What is MITM attack (Man In The Middle) through ARP cache poisoning?
A: Like in DOS attacks an attacker changes the MAC address of your phone's default gateway in your phone's ARP cache. Instead of injecting an invalid MAC address he places the MAC address of his own device into the cache. If possible, he also poisons the ARP cache of the default gateway in the Wifi network and changes the MAC address associated with your phone's IP address in the gateway's ARP cache. If the default gateway is vulnerable, the attacker has established a full-routing MITM. He can now read and change everything you send and receive over the network, in some special cases even if you use encryption. If the default gateway is not vulnerable, the attacker has established a half-routing MITM. He can then read and change everything you send, but not the data you receive. With Wifi Protector on a rooted phone you are immune against half-routing and - to some extent - against full-routing MITM. In the full-routing MITM scenario Wifi Protector prevents the attacker to read and change everything you send, but not the data to receive. In any cases you get an alarm.
For questions, suggestions, feature requests, feel free to visit the forum.
1. Ping any network address.
2. Get the status of all the currently open transport layer sockets on the device.
3. Get the network config spec.
4. Get Current Arp table.
5. Scan your network domain to find all your network neighbors.
For more info visit the developers website.
Have a product question? Ask almost anything using Fixya's mobile app for Android.
Helpful Fixya community members will try their best to provide a solution. As part of the Fixya community, you can help other members with their questions too. It’s fun and helpful!
It’s free and easy to join the Fixya community right from the app!
** You are required to have made a relevant Advanced Diagnostics purchase(s) to obtain an account ***
The Advanced Diagnostics SmartCard App provides bank style security for your AD key-programming tool and is an alternative to your existing SmartCard & Calculator.
Simply sign in using your AD account and you’re ready to start using the App. It's quick, easy, reduces typing errors and there is no need to recharge your SmartCard. This app can only be used with testers that have been registered to your AD account. The app requires an Internet connection. If you are in an area with no Internet connection, then the AD103 Security Calculator can still be used.
SmartCard and the IQ app can ‘hot swap’ between each other, providing the user with seamless functionality.
• Android Device
• AD Registered Account
• MVPPro / AD100Pro / TCode Pro / Premium Code Pro testers need to be SmartCard enabled
Top lists contain:
• Top Free apps
• Top Paid apps
• Top Grossing apps
• New apps
• Top apps for all categories
• Price drops
• Editors's Choice
This Application is also a part of HaXdroiD suite which aims to empower the Android handset for Penetration Testing purposes.
Recently a new vulnerability was discovered called “Shellshock,” that targets BASH, a popular software widely used to control the command prompt on many *nix computers. Shellshock has the potential to wreak havoc on websites, web servers, PCs, routers and more because it enables hackers to gain complete control of an infected machine, which is bad news for consumers and enterprises everywhere. With this power impacted organizations can suffer from web site attacks, network shutdowns, lost data – not to mention lost customers and the cost of operational down-time spent patching such a vulnerability.
Is my Android mobile device vulnerable to ShellShock?
If you want to find out if your Android device is vulnerable, check out the Zimperium Shellshock Vulnerability Scanner. This app will determine if your mobile device is running vulnerable version of BASH or apps that includes BASH process, which exposes your mobile device to the ShellShock vulnerability.
There are two features of this app:
1) Shellshock Device Vulnerability Scanner: Determines if the device is running BASH.
2) Shellshock App Vulnerability Scanner: Determines if you have any mobile apps on your device that include BASH process.
Zimperium is the leader in advanced mobile threat defense. The Zimperium Mobile Threat Defense Suite delivers enterprise-class protection for Android and iOS devices against the next generation of advanced mobile threats. Developed for mobile devices, Zimperium uses patented, behavior-based analytics that sit on the device to protect mobile devices against network- and host-based threats wherever business takes them. For more information on Zimperium please go to www.zimperium.com.
Enable GPS and download Wefi to get hotspots out of range too!
*Directions may not lead exactly to a hotspot - but it will lead to better signal
PackTrack is a leader in convenient record keeping and reporting systems for canine training and deployment. It's designed around the needs of dog handlers and agencies to be fast and easy to use, saving you time by eliminating paper records and redundant data entry. Real time reporting capabilities allow instant updates to your training and deployment logs, including photographs and location data, right from your phone.
NEW! PackTrack now supports Patrol training and deployments. Record your dog's training exercises for obedience, agility, criminal apprehension, search and tracking. Start a patrol deployment and capture GPS location data in real time while you track. Location information for exercises and deployments, including tracking position, path, number of turns, total distance, time, duration and GPS-tagged pictures are recorded automatically. Supervisors can view all handler locations simultaneously in a live tactical map overview available through PackTrack's online service.
The mobile app is designed to complement the PackTrack service and supports logging deployments, completing training exercises and tracking location. Creating training events and exercises and all set up should be done through PackTrack's online service at www.mypacktrack.com.
'Doing the Paper' just got easier. PackTrack provides storage, reporting, and real-time data entry on any mobile device for K9 trainers and deployments.
This app will help you learn more about The Rescue Mission and prepare you for what you can do to help those in need right in your own community!
The Bed Head Hotel app has everything you need to experience the vibe of the event, and features a DJ lineup, a streaming LiveAlbum of haircuts at the event, a photo and video gallery, Twitter and Facebook updates, and much more.
The Bed Head Hotel event is a two-day VIP retreat and media lounge presented by Bed Head, featuring an all-stat DJ lineup, complimentary professional Bed Head salon hair styling, giveaways, an open bar, and more!
This application focus all Jesse Cox channels into one big and funny place!
including, Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitars, Electric Guitars, Rock Guitar and more…
Here's a list of what you will find in the App:
* Tips and News on Music, Bands, Music Instruments,
Music Schools, Sheet Music, Songs and Artists.
* The Best Guitars Online
* The Best Guitar Lessons Online
* Guitar Chords, Guitar Tuner, Guitar Tabs
* Guitar Store to get your choice of Guitars
* Download Music Apps
* Songwriting Tips and Ideas
* Music Apps and Games Apps - download listen to your favorite artists.
* Games Apps - download to experiment and experience new games and game ideas.
* Music Chords
* Get Your favorite Music or download mp3 s
and so much more…
Get this App while it's HOT and get your Copy Today!
and more in one convenient app. Antonio Brown official offers you a sleek way to access the best and latest content.
With Antonio official app , you access breaking stories about football star Antonio Brown anytime, anywhere.
Want to take something from web to go? Simply drag it to the phone icon on your U Browser for desktop to drop it to your phone. Then read it, watch it, share it, call it, or drive to it—anytime, anywhere.
Here are some things you can drag and drop from the web:
• An image—then save it to your Photos or share it through your phone apps.
• A YouTube video—then watch it or share it on the go.
• An address or Google Maps URL—then drive there with your favorite navigation apps on your mobile.
• A text—then read it on your mobile or share it.
• A link or URL—then open it in your mobile U Browser or share it.
• A phone number—then tap to call it, add it to contacts, or share it.
• An email address—then send an email or add to your contacts.