Works well and has lots of gestures to choose, but is very limited by not being able to use shortcuts. With the ability to launch nova/macrodroid/tasker shortcuts this would be worth buying. (I bought the pro version but refunded). Thanks
I switched from the Blackberry Priv to the Motion and this app mimics the functionality of the built-in Priv swipe up shortcut feature nicely except for the ability to launch custom apps. I got the Pro version to unlock that feature. I had to adjust the tolerance and sensitivities of the left and right swipes upwards from their default settings. Only minor annoyance is that the activation area occasionally interferes with the space bar, but knowing that I just aim high on the space bar when typing.
It was a really great app, but I found myself naturally going to the buttons. If you truly want the gesture feel on an Android, this is the way to go.
Completely replaced standard android navigation bar, with this app, and the use of Substratum also to remove the nav bar. Uses the best part of the IPhone x making the most of the beautiful s8 plus display
It's working now. But with a low sensitivity, please make it more sensitive like other X home bar apps. And please add in-app on/off switch.
Would it be possible to add the ability to kill the app your in? Like for example many custom roms have long press back button to kill an app.
- Completely new, highly customizable gesture detection algorithm (Check out settings option “Gesture detection”)
- Bugfixes (e.g. Home action bug)
- Problem solved that some apps overlaid the sensor area
- Added switch to most resent app action (Pro)
- New selection options for vibration duration and hide time
- New function: Detect slow swipes as hold gestures
- Choose opacity of indicator
- Improved „Hide after period“ feature
- Added animations and option for shadow (Pro)