Use Splitwise to split household bills with roommates, to figure out costs for a group vacation, or just to remember when a friend spots you for lunch. On the Android, iPhone or the web (http://splitwise.com), you can view your balances, track spending trends, set up email reminders for bills, and much much more!
"I only wish such a tool had been available when I was a new college graduate..." – Ann Carrns, NYTimes Bucks Blog
"Whoa, @split_wise is what we always wanted livewith.us to be. Totally going to use this in my new apt instead of my own software." – @aroldan
-Displays how much each roommate has overpaid or underpaid.
-Recall transactions that have been recorded to easily track the history of payments that have been made.
* Manage IOUs and see who owes how much instantly
* Add bills and settle up on the go
* Remind your friends without the awkwardness
* Perfect for roommates, coworkers, and friends
* Supports over 100 currencies
* Works online and offline
* Bills automatically syncs with billsup.com
Send bugs and feedback to email@example.com.
Feel free to visit http://www.billsup.com for more details.
This just in: BillPin has acquired BillMonk!! Is now the new home for all BillMonk users =)
BillPin is the simplest way to split bills, tab, or rent with friends and roommates.
Paid rent for a friend? Buddy paid for your dinner? Bought beers and movie tickets for your roommates? BillPin helps you and your friends conveniently track your group expenses, making money between friends a little less painful :)
You can also visit our website - http://www.billpin.com/ - to split bills and group expenses with your roommates and friends.
Splitting group expenses between friends and roommates has never been this easy! Recommend us to your friends too!
★ GROUP EXPENSES MADE EASY ★
✓ Easily add and keep track of group expenses with friends and roommates
✓ Split equally or by share
✓ See instant summary and record of bills with friends
✓ Notify friends of group expenses via email
✓ Connect with facebook for easy signup and login
★ FEATURED ON ★
TechCrunch, The Next Web, Next Big What, Mashable, CNN, Bloomberg, Reuters, Chicago Tribune, NBC, The Straits Times and checkout what they said!
"The app sets itself apart with its clean, intuitive interface and a keep-it-simple mentality."
THE NEXT WEB
"BillPin is a service you’ll be keen on getting to know."
Top apps for college students studying abroad, "Makes splitting bills and storing payment information simple."
NEXT BIG WHAT
"The experience on both the Android and iOS app was flawless"
★ ABOUT US ★
BillPin is based in Sunny Singapore!
We were big fans of Billmonk, and when it stopped working we decided it was time to build something better than Billonk, something that would allow you to share a bill with your friends on the go. Which is why we built BillPin! Hope you like it, and give us feedback to help improve :)
VISIT US: billpin.com
REACH US: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/billpinapp
LIKE US: facebook.com/billpinapp
- Add and share bills with your friends
- Slice bill evenly or enter fixed amount
- Edit bill to change total amount, remove/add friends and change participation amount
- Send reminder for amounts to be collected
- Report payment for the amount owed
- Track all current and past transactions
- Create and add groups
- Email and app notifications
- Reject participation in a bill
If you're living with roommates, taking a trip with friends or planning a party, buddyCount will help you track the users' expenses and debts.
Send accounts' balances by mail or texts to your friends.
1. Add your friends to Share Bills, establishing their entry and departure dates for the billing period
2. Enter the invoice amounts to Share Bills assigning import and billing start and end dates
3. Run a new calculation, associating friends and bills.
As a result of the calculation, the amount corresponding to each person is showed for the total of the bills. For each person, the amount owed is proportionate to the days of usage attributable to that person.
For suggestions you can write me to: email@example.com
KEYWORDS: easy bill bills share shared split friends flatmates flatmate calculator roommates roommate factura facturas calculadora compañeros piso holidays expenses
• Sync with other Androids, iPhones and the web, also works fully offline
• Focus on great user experience, tablet layout
• Possibility to have multiple groups and swipe between them
• Payments log
• Minimal number of transactions to settle debts within a group
• Multiple currencies
• Uneven split (useful for families or couples), more people can contribute to the payment
• Attach image of receipt to the payment
• Email export, export/import to SD card and CSV
• Repay your debts easily via PayPal (no fees)
• For developers: open API
• Translated to 20 languages
More available via in-app purchases:
• remove ads
• filter payments
• convert debts into single currency
• Contacts - suggesting names and e-mails
• Internet, Phone state - sync, PayPal, statistics
• Accounts, Sync - sync
• SD Card - storing of receipts
Beta version: http://goo.gl/VsXpZG
is already in development a version with the following characteristics:
1) Increased the maximum number of users to 8 (or perhaps 10).
2) Ability to share the final statement for SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, E-mail, etc..
3) Notification to the change in spending by other users.
4) and many other features: D: D
- share : send email reports to your contacts
- keep everything : backup and restore your counts from your SD card
- keep track thoroughly : Piggy calculates the general balance of your contacts throughout all your events
- keep it clear : you can merge several events into one, archive old ones and restore them when you need it
- keep track abroad : you can add any currency you need and set their exchange rates for each event
- keep it accurate : exchange rates can be set for each event and weights of people can be set for each expense
To support Piggy, buy Piggy Donate, you'll get access to Excel export (.csv).
Piggy also tracks your debts and IOUs with individual friends (the coffee your paid, the money you lent, etc).
You'll always know who owes you what !
For comments, suggestion or remarks, send us an email.
PS : Piggy is looking for translations. English, French and Italian are currently available. For other languages, feel free to participate !
keywords : shared expenses, share, expense, shared, expenses, group, friends, counts, debts, IOU, bill
Have you taken a trip with friends or organized a picnic in which each of you has different costs some of which are not to be divided among all: calculating who pays what to whom with pen and paper is a long and tedious work.
Barbecue is the right app for you!
Create the event, add participants, add expenses ... et voila!
Barbecue, in addition to indicating who owes how much money to whom, tries to minimize the money transfers among the participants of an event.
To report any problems, use the built-in function in the settings page or go to our website.
Help us to improve Barbecue!
We are making our best efforts to fix any bug, but your reports could be a great help.
Moreover, any help in translation are really appreciated!
The program allows you to select a currency: euro, dollar, etc.
If you need it, it also gives you the possibility to add a tax and a tip to the bill. Both are optional.
The wide range of solutions of this bill splitter are the best part:
- it provides you with the exact amount each person has to pay
- it offers three different rounded results so that you don't have to be bothered with the small coins: a rounded down value, a rounded up value and a rounded with 1/2 value.
In the example, a result of 21.79€ / person appears as exact amount; it also be shown as 21.5€ plus the remaining unpaid extra; you will also see the rounded up value (22€) plus the remaining extra and the rounded down value (21€) plus the remaining unpaid extra.