• SimpleMind Desktop is available for Windows and Mac - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/desktop
• SimpleMind for iOS is available for iPhone/iPad - http://www.simpleapps.eu/simplemind/touch
• Easy to use - drag, arrange and edit topics on the Mind Map page.
• Tap or drag Node Well to add new Topics.
• Cross Links - use Node Well to add Cross Links between any two topics.
• Undo/Redo in the editor - full Undo capabilities make editing and experimenting easy.
• Reconnect topics using drag drop, aided by topic auto-layout.
• Word wrap tool allows easy adjusting of topic width.
• Cut, Copy, Paste - move or duplicate topics between Mind Maps.
• Apply visual styles - change colors, borders and lines for maximum presentation impact.
• Pick colors from style color palette or choose custom colors.
• Insert Images or Photos in topics.
• Assign a predefined Stock Icon to a topic.
• Hyperlink topics to other Mind Maps for easy navigation between (sub) Maps.
• Add links to web pages or files on device.
• Collapse/Expand (Hide/Show) branches to maintain overview in large Mind Maps.
• Re-layout branches for selected topic or apply Strict Layout to entire Mind Map.
• Auto numbering - inside or below topic.
• Multiple Maps on single page.
• Create new (linked) MindMap from selection.
• Large Mind Map support - unlimited page size.
• Full screen Presentation Mode.
• Search in Mind Maps on Title or Topics.
• Organize your Mind Maps in Folders.
• Native integrated Dropbox support allows automatic synchronizing of modified Mind Maps with other android devices, SimpleMind desktop (Win/Mac) or SimpleMind iOS (iPad/iPhone) via your Dropbox account.
• Export to Dropbox in PNG or JPEG image, Html outline, Text outline, freemind or opml format.
• "Send" your Mind Map via standard apps such as Mail, DropBox App and more.
◦ Formats: native SimpleMind Map, PNG and JPEG (high resolution) image, Html outline, Text outline, freemind and opml.
• "View" your mind map as PNG image.
Android 3.0 and higher - some features only available in Android 4.0 or newer.
Optimized for both phones and tablets.
In order to become a Math Mind Wizard, it is recommended that this application is used as follows:
● Master the multiplication times tables
● Study the Mental Arithmetic Tips
● Practice the Training Exercises
● Take the Math Mind Challenge
There are 12 levels in the Math Mind Challenge - each set of mental calculations contains 10 questions - answer all questions correctly and proceed to the next level - if 9 are answered correctly will remain at the current level - answering less than 9 correctly causes a drop in level - how quickly can you get to level 12? - how long can you stay there? - a full history is provided showing your attempts at each level.
This is an ad-supported app - an ad-free paid version is also available for a nominal USD 0.99 but, as always, it's probably best to test the free version first before parting with your hard-earned cash :) - to download, please search for Math Mind (adfree)
I created Kana Mind for myself, but decided to share it with others. That's why it's a free application.
Kana mind is not a simple matching or flash card game. It uses an intelligent memorization algorithm focused on teaching character combinations, and then measuring the player's success in matching each combination. As you progress through the game and learn the alphabets, the symbols become more and more complex.
Kana Mind will also remember how much time you've spent away from the application, and take that into account when testing you. This makes sure you haven't forgotten any of the matches you had learned previously.
For those looking to learn Japanese, Kana Mind tracks your progress letting you check your stats at any time. Can you get to the end and reach 100% proficiency in Kana knowledge? And for those who already know Japanese, Kana Mind's practice mode is the best way to retain Kana fluency - playing the game once a week is great to keep your memory fresh.
With Kana Mind, you’ll learn both Katakana and Hiragana before you even realize it!
• Two modes: learn reading and/or writing
• Learn the complete Hiragana and/or Katakana alphabet
• Store multiple player profiles
• 3 different romaji styles: Hepburn, Nippon-shiki, and Kunrei-shiki
• Groups of characters can be toggled on or off for more focused exercises
• Free application: no ads, no personal user data collection, no in-app purchases
But remember: Kana Mind is not a complete Japanese language course. It will only help you memorize Kana and Japanese romanization in an easy and quick way, and better than any flashcard game. But since it doesn't teach you Japanese grammar or vocabulary, it's intended to be used as an aid to an ongoing Japanese course.
Read more about the motivations behind Kana Mind here:
COMMENTS? SUGGESTIONS? QUESTIONS?
If you have suggestions, questions or bug reports, please send an email to zeh at zehfernando.com.
Thanks so much to our kind reviewers for comments and suggestions! I'm glad you're enjoying the application as much as I am!
Tom has combined the wisdom of hundreds of years of the study of global philosophies, human effectiveness, modern findings of behavioral science, recent breakthroughs in the understanding of brain physiology and even the results of quantum mechanics into a practical system for getting things done.
The system takes 'One thing at a time' to a new level: it's monotasking-on-steroids. In addition, best of all, it requires the least willpower of anything you've ever tried. Other than sitting on the couch, of course!
*What You Are Going To Get From This Course*
• Over 35 lectures and 6.5 hours of content!
• In the course you will learn what the 13x4 system is, why it works so well and how it can be used to master
anything and everything.
• Lifetime access to 35 lectures
• 6+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 35200+ people trying to learn the same thing!
• You can watch courses on the go and offline.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
- How To Use This Course
- The Background to the 13x4 and Why it Works So Well
- The 13x4 and Success in Business
- The R.A.S. - Reticular Activating System
- The Master THOUGHT Algorithm - The Script
- The Master ACTION Algorithm - The Sausage Machine
- How is this Quantum Mechanics?
- The QMR - Quantum Mechanics Reframer
- The CAT - Cognitive Alignment Tool
- Tom Live in Austin, Texas Part 1
- Tom Live in Austin, Texas Part 2
- How to set up your OWN 13x4 System for whatever you want to achieve.
- Examples of How We Use This Approach in Life/Career Design
- Downloadable Audio Recordings for iPhones etc
- Downloadable Text Resources
- Examples of some personal results
- Related Books Info
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Top Class - I'm in the middle of the course but just to shout out that it’s so so amazing... The concept and motivation is excellent. Thanks for making and publishing this course.highly recommended"
- (Code Breaker) ★★★★★
"Brilliant!!! - Thank you for this course, it's very useful to help you reach your goals, and I think it's just brilliant!!!"
- (Antonia) ★★★★★
"Delivers more than you expect. - Short enough to work through in one sitting but enough material to revisit and learn something new. Simple, new ideas that can be implemented right now. Plenty of “a – ha!” moments for me."
- (Cathy) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Tom Cassidy & Angela R Loeb
Tom Cassidy - Internationally Published Author, Thought Engineer, Reasonable Polymath, using algorithms to help people crack the deepest issues of their lives: self-worth, self-belief, goal achieving, feeling good, achieving sustainable health and deeply fulfilling relationships.
Angela is a Self-Development Consultant. Writing is her main passion, and so far, he has published 3 books and hundreds of articles about life purpose, mind mastery, goal achieving, spirituality and career.
Install the "Mind Control Course" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
* To-do Completion
* Search (Title, Note, Case, Word)
* Cloned Notes and Sub-Trees
--- Bold, Italic, Underline
--- Centre, Bulleted List, Table, Text Color
--- Web, Email, Telephone
--- Custom Html tags
* Images in notes
* User Defined Categories
* Alphabetic Sort
* Style Sheets
* Export to HTML (makes printing possible)
* Wiki Hyperlinks
* Multiple Parent Links
* Friend Links (Cross References)
* Dual Note+Tree View
* Samsung Multi-window support
* Day/Night themes
* Outliner/Mindmap displays
* Insert Current Date
* Cloud Synchronization
* Dated auto backup & restore
* Use on Desktop via BlueStacks
* Import/Export NoteLynX XML to backup or share
* Import/Export Natara Bonsai 5 CSV files
* Multi-Select operations
* Notes of any size
* Set note as current tree root (hoist)
* Text Size for notes and lists
* Hoist (Center on Tree Node)
1. Not compatible: Android 2.1 or earlier
2. Due to a bug in Android 2.3 / 2.3.3, Wiki-Hyper-Links do not work on that version of Gingerbread.
This software comes with no warranty whatsoever. Whilst every precaution has been taken to ensure this product is of the highest quality, it is the user's responsibility to ensure adequate data backup. AstroDean accepts no liability in the case of lost or corrupted data.
- Create a mind map, share mind map with your friends
- Easy to create node, topic on mind map.
- Change color, style, background, border of mind maps, of nodes, topics
- Drap & Drop nodes, topics on mind maps
- Apply styles default of app or you can custom style with your favorites
- Easy zoom in, zoom out map.
- User interface easy to using on phone and on tablet 7 inch - > 10 inch
- Support unicode text, UTF8
- Share image of mind map
- Online Backup, Restore
- No Required Login
- Support move app to sdcard
- Support 24/7
Mind Map Free Version
Mind Map Lite Version
Hope Mind Map Ultimate on android will help you make life easy
- We will alway working hard to update and upgrade version of app to make a great app and listerning your comment to update app.
Thank you very much for using Mind Map Ultimate on android.
1. Export mind map to SD as .mmm file.
2. Install Pro ver.
3. Import mind map from SD.
Easy and quick Mind Map editor.
You can draw Mind Map like drawing on a paper.
*No limit to save file
*More node color
-Fix line display but
-Fit display size for Galaxy Tab
-Fix saving SD card bug
The "Mastering..." series is designed for beginning, intermediate, and advanced users. This AppBook covers all the essential components of Excel and provides easy examples that you can adapt to your own needs. I'm pretty much sure that you'll be glad to know that this AppBook is best choice ever!
■ About the Author
Daniel(Hyoung Baek) Kim is very famous technical writer and IT consultant in South Korea and also has worked in IT field for more than two decades (including 7yrs working experience in Silicon Valley). Currently live in Seoul, Korea and doing own business in software industry. The autohr will not publish book offline. Instead, he will continuously update it's content and deliver to your mobile device.
■ Software(MS-Excel) Versions
This AppBook was written for Excel 2010 for Windows. It also applies Excel 2007 or earlier versions. But if you're using Excel 2003 or earlier, you may feel different UI gap, but don't worry. You can grasp entire functions and how to use Excel.
■ Basic Course
1. What is Excel?
2. What's new in Excel 2010?
3. Worksheet Tasks
4. Working with Cells and Ranges
5. Ribbon and QAT, Shortcuts
6. Entering and Editing Data
7. Formatting Worksheets
9. Basic Formula and Functions
10. Your First Worksheets
11. Printing Your Work
■ Intermediate Course
1. More Formula and Functions
2. Functions - Count & Sum
3. Functions - Text
4. Functions - Date & Time
5. Functions - Lookup
6. Functions - Financial
7. Functions - Array
8. Creating Charts
10. Conditional Formatting
11. Pictue & Drawing
■ Advanced Course
. Data Validation
2. Worksheet Outlines
3. Excel and Internet
4. Pivot Tables
5. What-If Analysis
6. Goal Seeking & Solver
7. Analysis Toolpak
■ Excel Function Lists(by Category)
■ Excel Shortcut
MS Excel,Excel Book,Excel,Functions,Master Excel,Excel Video Tutor,Excel Tutor,Excel Lecture, MS Office Training, MS Excel Training
- Stores your entire knowledge in one big knowledge database and displays it as mind map
- Connection lines can be labeled
- In hilighter mode, new diagram items are automatically created when text is selected
- Mind Map and Flowchart layout
- A text note can be entered for every mind map item
- 3D view
- Tooltips with descriptive text are shown for every item
- Navigation in the diagram can be done by tapping on items or through a search field
- New items and connection lines can be created by drag and drop
The map itself is quite large (6480,3888), so it's way too big to fit in memory all at once (6480 x 3888 x 32 / 8) = 100,776,960 -- over 96 megs. The VM heap size Android supports is eith 16 or 24 megs, so we can't fit the whole thing in memory at once.
So WorldMap uses the BitmapRegionDecoder API (available as of API 10) to decode just what it needs to display.
WorldMap is open source, and the source code is here: https://github.com/johnnylambada/WorldMap
Our idea is to crowdsource such auto-tuning and make it practical using Collective Mind infrastructure and repository (http://sourceforge.net/projects/c-mind). In this approach, multi-objective codelet, program and architecture tuning to balance performance, power consumption, compilation time, code size and any other important metric is distributed among multiple participants.
We hope that our approach will help to automatically improve default optimization heuristics of latest compilers including GCC, LLVM, Open64 and any other, or predict optimizations for new programs using collected knowledge and machine learning to maximize utilization of modern computer devices. Interestingly, we also hope that it will help to improve academic research and switch focus from publishing numerous non-reproducible papers to sharing research material and experimental results that can be collaboratively validated and improved by the community.
This application is currently a research proof-of-concept to support and validate our idea. It helps us collect various performance statistics from participants to validate machine learning techniques. This is an on-going project, so please be patient! Feedback and suggestions are welcome!
* Community website: http://cTuning.org
* Live Repository: http://c-mind.org/repo
* Collective Mind vision publication: http://hal.inria.fr/hal-00850880
* Next related workshop (TRUST 2014 @ PLDI 2014): http://c-mind.org/events/trust2014
* Founder page: http://cTuning.org/lab/people/gfursin
If you are interested to know more about this project or our vision, don't hesitate to contact Grigori (grigori.fursin@cTuning.org).
***BAFTA NOMINATED GAME - Interactive Adapted category at Children's BAFTA's 2014***
***Great technical support - if you are having difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org***
8 magical, fun-filled games based on the bestselling book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, creators of The Gruffalo.
“Magical” Native Monster "A must-have app” The i Mums
Ideal for 3 – 7 year olds, the beautiful Room on the Broom games is designed to inspire creativity and learning while giving hours of fun for everyone.
Collect medals as you:
• Fly from star-to-star creating amazing pictures in the sky. What picture will you make?
• Cat wants you to catch things which are flying past in the wind. Watch out for the squirrel!
• Help the Dog, Bird and Frog find things the friendly Witch has dropped…
• Create your own beautiful star pictures – move the stars, change their colors and fly the Witch between them!
• Help the Dragon eat his favorite food – but make sure he doesn’t eat anything else…
• Steer the ‘magnificent broom’ through the night sky, catching magical letters in this creative literacy game.
No in-app purchases.
Room on the Broom tells the wonderful story of a good hearted Witch and her Cat who collect friends onto their magical broom – first Dog, then Bird and Frog. It’s pretty crowded but Witch doesn’t mind. And when she needs help, the friends repay her generosity and save her from the fire breathing Dragon whose favorite food is Witch and Fries! As a special reward she creates a ‘magnificent broom’ with seats for them all.
These games are brought to you by Magic Light Pictures, producers of award-winning films: Room on the Broom, The Gruffalo’s Child and the Oscar nominated The Gruffalo.
*** 50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME! ***
View a Large Quick Reference World Map on your Android Device Today!
Contains Up-To-Date World Maps!
Did you know?
South Sudan became the world's 195th country following separation from Sudan on 9 July 2011
- Large Detailed World Map (Mercator Projection with Countries, US States, Canadian Provinces plus Ocean Floor Contours)
- Quick Reference Political World Map
- Quick Reference Physical World Map
- Find a country easily with a convenient globe map
- Educational reference map for students, school, and university
- Up to date maps
- View every nation and it's major cities in large maps
- No internet connection is required. The maps are stored on your Android and can be viewed Offline.
Large Detailed World Map contains country borders, country names, major cities, US states, Canadian provinces, major rivers, lakes, roads, cities, and ocean floor contours.
To switch maps, press the 'MENU' button on your device.
A quick reference map to quickly find countries and cites like Korea, Seoul, Africa, Egypt, Indian, Russia, Asia, London and Much More!
Users Love World Map 2015!
Explore the World Map today!
◇◆Let's do pretend!! Hamburger shop!◇◆
“Let's do pretend!! Hamburger shop!”is a new entry to the Role-playing App series where you brain-train while playing interactively!
For any issues or comments,
please contact below.
--Make your dream hamburger with as much as 12 layers of goodness!With your hamburger, sides, and drinks, the combos you can make is limitless!
With 5 types of buns and 22 different fillings, make your dream hamburger!You can pile your hamburger high, up to 12 layers!There's 4 sides, and 6 drinks to choose from to add to your pleasing.Enjoy the 3 different categories of creating your combo to make you very own special set as many times as you want!
--We've got fun ingredients too, so try them out!
We've got fun ingredients to add that you don't see being used every day.Match them with the buns to make a sweet burger treat, or make it super meaty by making it with only meats! You can make a Chinese or Japanese style burger, and more with just an idea.Make plenty of fun and unique, one of a kind burgers with your kids!
--Learn while you play
With the making of the hamburger, sides, and drink,kids gain a broader understanding of space,learn the importance of being able to express themselves, and can nurture their imagination and sense of colors from combining various colors and flavors.
--Make your cool airplane freely
Following the building steps, kids can build an appealing and beautiful hamburger freely. This app is designed for your kids to gain fulfillment from creating an airplane by themselves.
*The application was made from test plays by children of the target age.
*The controls are made simple so that it can be played by 2 year olds. There’s simple voice guides and on-screen finger marks as well.
*Children can gain confidence through easy to understand goals. There are many points where parents can praise their children to give them the praise and confidence they deserve.
*There are various brain-training features introduced through the role-play experience.
*A dedication to make the experience as organic as possible was done through the visuals and processes.
Kids can enjoy"Let's do pretend Ice-cream shop!" with their parents. Have some brain-training fun with your kids!
*Target age:3 year old and up
The world of Toca Cars is made from 100% recycled cardboard, including the little dog that may chase you! Want to speed through the lake, bump a tree, and knock over the stop sign one more time? No problem! Simply push the restore button and do it again!
When you choose Editor mode you can arrange your own jumps, races, trees, animals and houses. Build small jumps or big jumps, place a quarter pipe in the lake and maybe even get surprised by a robot...
Toca Cars is where you stop following roads, and start doing whatever feels right for you! Toca Cars is suitable for kids between 3-9 years. So what are you waiting for? It's time to start your engines!
Two fearless drivers
Stay off or on the road, it doesn’t matter
Arrange your own world any way you like
Crash’n’Restore - don’t worry about things falling over, the Restore Button will fix it.
No rules or stress - play any way you want to!
No in-app purchases
About Toca Boca
Toca Boca is a game studio that makes digital toys for kids. We think playing and having fun is the best way to learn about the world. Therefore we make digital toys and games that help stimulate the imagination, and that you can play together with your kids. Best of all - we do it in a safe way without third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
You can also add resizable shapes and images to your drawing and images can be clipped to any supported shape. This makes it perfect for creating postcards, birthday cards and invitations.
Once you have created your masterpiece you can share it as an image with any other app that can receive images, such as GMail, Twitter, Google+, etc
This app has been designed to take full advantage of Android Honeycomb and Ice Cream Sandwich while also being compatible with Froyo and Gingerbread.
There are no ads and no restrictions on use. Internet access is only used to log errors if any occur.
Connected Mind allows students to visually connect ideas and organize information as it makes sense to them. Our revolutionary finger drawing technology combined with a toolbox of design elements turns dull information into dynamic memories. Create a map, drag and drop lines of thought, connect ideas and add a rainbow of colors to make a memorable masterpiece, just as you see it in your mind.
UNLIMITED MAPS IN UNLIMITED LOCATIONS
We understand that today's student needs access to mind maps both inside and outside of the classroom. In response, we've developed the Connected Mind Map Cloud that safely syncs your mind maps with multiple mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
WHAT IS MIND MAPPING?
Mind mapping helps you to visually organize and link concepts, ideas, words and images around a central topic. In today’s world we suffer from information overload. Connected Mind provides you with a creative way to structure the information as it makes sense to you.
The Toolbox includes:
✓ 34 funky fonts
✓ 38 adjustable character sizes
✓ 27 different resizable shapes
✓ Gorgeous color gradient fills
✓ An unlimited rainbow of colors
✓ Creative control over the layout of your map
✓ Unlimited undo & redo (no mistakes!)
✓ Share an image of your mind map with friends
Boring (but important) tech stuff:
✓ Backup mind maps to the Connected Mind cloud
✓ Play with you maps on multiple devices – Android, iOS and Chrome
✓ Delete or rename maps
✓ Supports Froyo to Kit Kat
✓ Pinch-zoom and double tap to zoom in/out
✓ Autosaves when you leave the app
✓ Works offline
✓ Import mind maps created in Freemind format via the Chrome version
✓ Share a Mind Map image with any installed app that can accept images, such as Messaging, GMail, Twitter, etc
✓ Automatic smoothing of hand drawn lines
✓ No account or login required - uses your existing Google sign in
✓ Supports 2 factor authentication