Bend Types Supported:
-Offset (Far Bend Critical)
-Offset(Near Bend Critical)
-Rolling Offset (Far Bend Critical)
-Rolling Offset (Near Bend Critical)
-Three Bend Saddle
-Four Bend Saddle
-90° Stub-Up Bend
-Kicked 90° Bend
-Segmented 90° Bend
Preference settings allow all calculations to be performed using inches or centimeters. Deduct settings for 90° bends can be customized for ½” through 4” conduit (16-103mm).
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make things right before posting negative reviews.
We strive to ensure compatibility with all new and existing Android devices. If you experience any problems with the layout/display of this app on your particular device please let us know so we can get it resolved. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this calculator.
The app contains no fluff. It does exactly what it is supposed to do, with a precision of 1/1000th of whatever unit you are entering data in.
Please email me at jim at isharellc.net with feedback, so I can follow up if needed to understand how I can make this app better.
Calibration is now included for free! Ads will show up after some use in the free version. Get our paid version to have no ads.
✔ High resolution graphics
✔ Redesigned (modern) app navigation
✔ New theme with slim frame (previous still selectable)
✔ New Unit Mode 1V:H common in engineering
✔ Rooftop Mode now labelled :12
✔ Two optional features as in app purchases: Camera mode and Relative Angle
According to wikipedia: An inclinometer or clinometer is an instrument for measuring angles of slope (or tilt), elevation or inclination of an object with respect to gravity. It is also known as a tilt meter, tilt indicator, slope alert, slope gauge, gradient meter, gradiometer, level gauge, level meter, declinometer, and pitch & roll indicator. follow us on facebook,skype or twitter
Detailed break down of features:
- Use preset drop down menus to quickly populate a 42 breaker slot panel to quickly label and identify a panel.
- Edit the panel later to add items that may have not been in the pre-populated menu and add your own items.
- Export the panel to an excel sheet and send it directly to your email for print out and place it in your panel, forget about using a pencil and pen to scratch out the old circuits just update the panel and reprint the new excel sheet and place it in your panel.
- Use the bending calculator to quickly calculate offsets for different conduit sizes.
- Use the ohms law calculator to calculate ohms, amps or even volts. This is makes it easy when you have only two of the items. It easily calculates the two together to output your result.
- Add notes quickly to the note pad and update later if needed.
- Includes an ethernet wiring chart that shows how to splice out cat5 and RJ45 ends.
- Use the resistor calculator to determine certain bands on the resistor and what they represent.
I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a multi tasking tool that gives them calculators and panel creation in the palm of there hand.
Thank You for your on going support!
You can calculate conduit fill using varying sizes and types of conductors, including bare wire and compact conductors. Adjust the sizes of your conduit or tubing on the fly and add or remove conductors to see real-time calculated updates. Find where you are impacted most with detailed area consumption for each group of conductors.
As you add and remove conductors, the app automatically calculates the permitted fill rates from the 2011 NEC, keeping you within code. Allowable fill rates adjust automatically for differences in conductor count and for conduit or tubing lengths of 24” or less.
• Quickly adjust your conduit or tubing type or size
• Add conductors of varying types and sizes to calculate fill rates
• See real-time updates to allowable fill as you make selections
• Adjusts allowable fill rates for conduit or tubing lengths 24" or less
• Includes compact and bare wire conductors
• Improved controls with tablet layout
How to Use:
1. Move the selection wheels to choose the quantity, type, and size of conductor
2. Tap the "Add to Conduit / Tubing" button for each conductor you want to track
3. Select the type and size of conduit or tubing
4. Check the graph for fill rates to determine any remaining space or overfill
5. Change the size or type of your conduit or tubing, or update conductor sizes, types, or quantities, if needed
• Use the minus icon to remove 1 conductor at a time from a group
• Tap and hold minus icon to remove any group of conductors
• Choose the “Clear All” button to empty the entire conduit or tubing
• Select conduit or tubing and conductors first to view available sizes; wheels and menus update automatically
SUBSET OF Electrical Wiring Pro app -- IF YOU HAVE ELECTRICAL WIRING PRO, YOU HAVE THIS FUNCTIONALITY AS OF VERSION 5.1
Conduit Bends, Fill and other calculations:
-Offsets, inc rolling
o Round or Rectangle
-Minimum Size Conduit for Wires, Cables, Custom
-# Wires/Conduit (AWG, Trade Sizes)
OTHER (per NEC 2008):
- Length converter
- Minimum Radius for Conduit/Tubing by size
- Required Cover Depth
- Pull Box Sizing
- AWG-Metric wire converter (not NEC)
-Fractions (1/2-1/16 precision)
-Decimal (0-4 places)
Enter any of meters, inches-fraction, inches-decimal, feet-inches-fraction or feet-inches-decimal and the other 4 quantities will be displayed.
Keywords: Electrical, Electrician, Conduit Bend
- Carbon Steel Pipe Size
- Carbon Steel Pipe Standard
- Carbon Steel Pipe Strength
- Stainless Steel Pipe Size
- Stainless Steel Pipe Standard
- Stainless Steel Pipe Strength
- Hold Down Pipe Clamp
- 2 Bolt Pipe Clamp
- 3 Bolt Pipe Clamp (Carbon and Alloy Steel)
- Riser Clamp
- 180 Return
- 45 Elbow
- 90 Elbow
- Concentric Reducer
- Eccentric Reducer
- Half Coupling
- Hexagonal Head Bushing
- Hexagonal Head Plug
- Hexagonal Nipple
- Male-Female Reducer
- Reducer Insert
- Reducing Coupling
- Reducing Hexagonal Nipple
- Reducing Outlet Tee
- Square Head Plug
- Straight Tee
- Welding Boss
- Flange Blind
- Flange Lap Joint
- Flange Slip-On Welding
- Flange Socket Welding
- Flange Threaded
- Flange Welding Neck
- Beam Welding
- invert Beam Welding
- Hanger Rod
- Rod Coupling
- Clevis Pin
If you are an electrician that needs to make fast accurate conduit bends, this is the app you have been waiting for.
Enter values quickly by using sliders.
Forget about converting your values to decimals, use fractions instead. Metric not currently supported.
•Calculate conduit bend marks for an offset, by entering height and bend angle.
•Calculate conduit bend marks for a rolled offset, by entering the rise and roll of your offset.
•Calculate conduit bend marks for a three bend saddle, by entering saddle height and choosing bend angles.
•Calculate the adjustment for the starting point of an offset to make your offsets parallel.
•Calculate conduit bend marks for a compound 90 to avoid a round object in a corner.
•Calculate conduit bend marks for a compound 90 to avoid a square object in a corner.
**INTRODUCTORY PRICE - 50% SALE **
Additional conduit bending calculations will be added in upcoming updates.
A valuable asset in the Piping Designers inventory, Pipedata-Pro offers an intuitive, hassle free retrieval of up-to-the-minute piping and design data notably flange weights and pipe weights. Display units can be set to imperial or metric.
Introduced in 1996 by Zeataline Projects, Pipedata-Pro now has a global presence. Clients include: WorleyParsons, Foster Wheeler, Jacobs, KBR, JGC, Shell and ExxonMobil.
Mapped versions of Pipedata-Pro piping tables are used in the products of Alias Ltd, the company behind Isogen, Spoolgen and I-Sketch, and by AVEVA who produce PDMS, the 3D plant modeling suite.
Pipedata-Pro has been reviewed by ASME B31 Mechanical Design Committee, ASME B31.3 Committee, MSS-SP-97 Committee and several others to ‘right justify’ ASME codes with ISO and properly metrify US standards.
Our software is continually updated to remain compliant with changes in piping specifications and operating systems. And with feedback from our users, Pipedata-Pro is fresh and current for today - and into the future.
Are You looking for Flange Dimensions and Weight Information?
AppSoul Studio proudly presents you Piping Flanges app providing you flange dimensions and weight information for Pipe Information, ASME Flanges, ANSI Flanges, API Flanges, DIN Flanges, and many more.
AppSoul's Piping Flanges is an android application that contains flange dimensions and weights information for:
Pipe Information: It contains information of pipes as per ASME/ANSI B36.10. This is available in free and pro versions.
ASME B16.5 Flanges: It contains information about weldneck, slip-on, blind, long weldneck, lapped flanges, threaded and socket welded flanges. The raised face flanges are available in free version. The RTJ flanges are available in pro version.
* ASME B16.47 Series A Flanges: It contains information about weldneck and blind flanges as per ASME B16.47 Series A. The raised face flanges are available in free version.
* ASME B16.47 Series B Flanges: It contains information about weldneck and blind flanges as per ASME B16.47 Series B. This is only available in PRO version.
* ANSI Orifice Flanges: It contains information about Orifice Flanges i-e Weld Neck, Slip On and Threaded. This is only available in PRO version.
* ANSI Compact Flanges: It contains information about DESTEC Compact, DESTEC Compact Swivel, DESTEC Compact Blind. This is only available in PRO version.
* API Type 6B Flanges: It contains information about API Type 6B Weld Neck, API Type 6B Threaded, API Type 6B Blind. This is only available in PRO version.
* API Type 6BX Flanges: It contains information about API Type 6BX Weld Neck, API Type 6BX Blind and Test. This is only available in PRO version.
* DIN Flanges: It contains information about Blind Flange, Threaded Flange, Flat Flange, Weld Neck Flange, Lapped Flange. This is only available in PRO version.
Similar applications: ASME Flanges, MaxANSI Piping, MaxLarge Flanges, PipeShop, PipeShop-Pro, MaxANSI Piping Pro, PIPEFIT
Keywords: ASME Flange, piping, appsoul, Fayaz, pressure vessel, DIN Flanges, API, API 650, ASME Section VIII, ANSI compact, threaded flanges, Pipe Information, ASME B16.5 Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Slip-On Flange, Blind Flange, Threaded Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Lapped Flange, Long Weld Neck Flange, ASME B16.47 Series A Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Blind Flange, ASME B16.47 Series B Flanges, Weld Neck Flange, Blind Flange, ANSI Orifice Flanges, Weld Neck, Slip On
Sheet Metal Bending Calculator is a really simple tool for calculation of developed length of a sheet metal part.
It is the perfect tool to help you to form sheet metal.
This tool is available for all countries (inches or millimeters).
Sheet Metal Bending Calculator is born with the association of an Engineer and a 47 years old experienced Coachbuilder.
The Pipe Trades Pro calculator for Android Smartphone or Tablet calculates instant answers for all your pipe layout and design problems, including complex rolling offsets, parallel pipe cutbacks, weight/volume conversions, flow rates, pressures, areas and more.
If you've ever used a smartphone to look up pipe data or do a pipe layout calculation, you'll like this calculator app. With the Pipe Trades Pro calculator you'll spend less time calculating and looking at charts and more time cutting, welding and placing pipe—makes cutbacks and offsets easy with built-in welding, pipefitter and plumbing calculations.
Great time saving tool for Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
- Cut Lengths, Take-outs and Odd-Degree Fittings
- Right Angles, Offsets, and Complex Rolling Offsets
- Calculate Fitting Angles, Bends, Slopes, Percent Grades, Drops
- Calculate Parallel Pipe Cutbacks
- Feet-Inch-Fractions and Trigonometry
- Pipe Areas, Fill Weights
- Calculate Flow Rates, Velocity, Force, Volumes
- Calculate Pressure Loss for any Pipe Size, Type or Distance
- Complete Building, Plumbing and Metric Unit Conversions
Built-in Pipe Data
- Choose a Pipe Material and Pipe Type and enter Size (up to 42-inches) in the calculator and get Diameters, Wall Thickness, Filled Weight per Foot, Internal Area.
- Seven different Pipe Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Plastic, Copper.
For: Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
This rangefinder(telemeter) measures the distance and height of a target with your phone by trigonometry.
Usage is simple : just stand up and press the shutter. The important point is aiming the camera at the GROUND, NOT the object. (i.e. In order to measure the distance from someone, aim at his shoes.)
If it is inaccurate, please read the instructions in this app or see the checklist diagram in the blog. Because the sensors on your phone can be changed depending on OS version, firmware and battery status. You can calibrate them with the calibrate menu and settings for yourself.
* Now, 3 tools for distance were completed.
1) Smart Ruler (short, touch) : 1-50cm
2) Smart Measure (medium, trigonometry) : 1-50m
3) Smart Distance (long, perspective) : 10m-1km
* Pro version added Features:
- Width and Area can be measured
- Portrait mode
- Camera Zoom
- Virtual Horizon
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Measure Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
The app provides quick and easy navigation. Enter the Conduit Type and Size and specify your conductors. The App will calculate the Conduit Fill % as per NEC Guidelines.
Southwire Company is North America’s leading manufacturer of wire and cable used in the distribution transmission of electricity. Throughout its history, our company has sought to deliver power through our products, our service and by helping empower our customers, employees and communities.
The App Answers the question, “What size conduit do I use” includes fill percentages and jam probability per the NEC®. With one click, you can email your results.