Bend Types Supported:
-Offset (Far Bend Critical)
-Offset(Near Bend Critical)
-Rolling Offset (Far Bend Critical)
-Rolling Offset (Near Bend Critical)
-Three Bend Saddle
-Four Bend Saddle
-90° Stub-Up Bend
-Kicked 90° Bend
-Segmented 90° Bend
Preference settings allow all calculations to be performed using inches or centimeters. Deduct settings for 90° bends can be customized for ½” through 4” conduit (16-103mm).
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make things right before posting negative reviews.
We strive to ensure compatibility with all new and existing Android devices. If you experience any problems with the layout/display of this app on your particular device please let us know so we can get it resolved. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this calculator.
The app provides quick and easy navigation. Enter the Conduit Type and Size and specify your conductors. The App will calculate the Conduit Fill % as per NEC Guidelines.
Southwire Company is North America’s leading manufacturer of wire and cable used in the distribution transmission of electricity. Throughout its history, our company has sought to deliver power through our products, our service and by helping empower our customers, employees and communities.
The App Answers the question, “What size conduit do I use” includes fill percentages and jam probability per the NEC®. With one click, you can email your results.
SUBSET OF Electrical Wiring Pro app -- IF YOU HAVE ELECTRICAL WIRING PRO, YOU HAVE THIS FUNCTIONALITY AS OF VERSION 5.1
Conduit Bends, Fill and other calculations:
-Offsets, inc rolling
o Round or Rectangle
-Minimum Size Conduit for Wires, Cables, Custom
-# Wires/Conduit (AWG, Trade Sizes)
OTHER (per NEC 2008):
- Length converter
- Minimum Radius for Conduit/Tubing by size
- Required Cover Depth
- Pull Box Sizing
- AWG-Metric wire converter (not NEC)
-Fractions (1/2-1/16 precision)
-Decimal (0-4 places)
Enter any of meters, inches-fraction, inches-decimal, feet-inches-fraction or feet-inches-decimal and the other 4 quantities will be displayed.
Keywords: Electrical, Electrician, Conduit Bend
The Pipe Trades Pro calculator for Android Smartphone or Tablet calculates instant answers for all your pipe layout and design problems, including complex rolling offsets, parallel pipe cutbacks, weight/volume conversions, flow rates, pressures, areas and more.
If you've ever used a smartphone to look up pipe data or do a pipe layout calculation, you'll like this calculator app. With the Pipe Trades Pro calculator you'll spend less time calculating and looking at charts and more time cutting, welding and placing pipe—makes cutbacks and offsets easy with built-in welding, pipefitter and plumbing calculations.
Great time saving tool for Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
- Cut Lengths, Take-outs and Odd-Degree Fittings
- Right Angles, Offsets, and Complex Rolling Offsets
- Calculate Fitting Angles, Bends, Slopes, Percent Grades, Drops
- Calculate Parallel Pipe Cutbacks
- Feet-Inch-Fractions and Trigonometry
- Pipe Areas, Fill Weights
- Calculate Flow Rates, Velocity, Force, Volumes
- Calculate Pressure Loss for any Pipe Size, Type or Distance
- Complete Building, Plumbing and Metric Unit Conversions
Built-in Pipe Data
- Choose a Pipe Material and Pipe Type and enter Size (up to 42-inches) in the calculator and get Diameters, Wall Thickness, Filled Weight per Foot, Internal Area.
- Seven different Pipe Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Plastic, Copper.
For: Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
Sheet Metal Bending Calculator is a really simple tool for calculation of developed length of a sheet metal part.
It is the perfect tool to help you to form sheet metal.
This tool is available for all countries (inches or millimeters).
Sheet Metal Bending Calculator is born with the association of an Engineer and a 47 years old experienced Coachbuilder.
The app contains no fluff. It does exactly what it is supposed to do, with a precision of 1/1000th of whatever unit you are entering data in.
Please email me at jim at isharellc.net with feedback, so I can follow up if needed to understand how I can make this app better.
You can calculate conduit fill using varying sizes and types of conductors, including bare wire and compact conductors. Adjust the sizes of your conduit or tubing on the fly and add or remove conductors to see real-time calculated updates. Find where you are impacted most with detailed area consumption for each group of conductors.
As you add and remove conductors, the app automatically calculates the permitted fill rates from the 2011 NEC, keeping you within code. Allowable fill rates adjust automatically for differences in conductor count and for conduit or tubing lengths of 24” or less.
• Quickly adjust your conduit or tubing type or size
• Add conductors of varying types and sizes to calculate fill rates
• See real-time updates to allowable fill as you make selections
• Adjusts allowable fill rates for conduit or tubing lengths 24" or less
• Includes compact and bare wire conductors
• Improved controls with tablet layout
How to Use:
1. Move the selection wheels to choose the quantity, type, and size of conductor
2. Tap the "Add to Conduit / Tubing" button for each conductor you want to track
3. Select the type and size of conduit or tubing
4. Check the graph for fill rates to determine any remaining space or overfill
5. Change the size or type of your conduit or tubing, or update conductor sizes, types, or quantities, if needed
• Use the minus icon to remove 1 conductor at a time from a group
• Tap and hold minus icon to remove any group of conductors
• Choose the “Clear All” button to empty the entire conduit or tubing
• Select conduit or tubing and conductors first to view available sizes; wheels and menus update automatically
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
This program allows up to 3 bends with a maximum bend angle of 90 degrees for each bend. The calculations for each bend are:
Distance from part end to each bend line
Total developed flat length
- Carbon Steel Pipe Size
- Carbon Steel Pipe Standard
- Carbon Steel Pipe Strength
- Stainless Steel Pipe Size
- Stainless Steel Pipe Standard
- Stainless Steel Pipe Strength
- Hold Down Pipe Clamp
- 2 Bolt Pipe Clamp
- 3 Bolt Pipe Clamp (Carbon and Alloy Steel)
- Riser Clamp
- 180 Return
- 45 Elbow
- 90 Elbow
- Concentric Reducer
- Eccentric Reducer
- Half Coupling
- Hexagonal Head Bushing
- Hexagonal Head Plug
- Hexagonal Nipple
- Male-Female Reducer
- Reducer Insert
- Reducing Coupling
- Reducing Hexagonal Nipple
- Reducing Outlet Tee
- Square Head Plug
- Straight Tee
- Welding Boss
- Flange Blind
- Flange Lap Joint
- Flange Slip-On Welding
- Flange Socket Welding
- Flange Threaded
- Flange Welding Neck
- Beam Welding
- invert Beam Welding
- Hanger Rod
- Rod Coupling
- Clevis Pin
This might be the most beautiful and accurate level you can get in hand.
Unlike some other levels in Android Market, this one is fully functional with calibration capability. It's accurate after calibrated.
iHandy Carpenter is on sale now, you are able to get all the 5 tools in one app today at discounted price!
Check it out!
*** IMPORTANT MESSAGE. PLEASE READ ***
Because the sensor inside every individual device could be built slightly differently, to make the level more accurate for your device, you need to calibrate before use.
1. Find a flat surface.
2. Hold your device upright , put the bottom edge of the device on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button (the one with a target image on it) to calibrate the portrait mode.
3. Turn your device 90 degree clockwise , again keep it upright, and put the current bottom edge (long edge) on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button to calibrate the landscape mode.
4. Put the back of the device against the surface, then press Calibration button to calibrate the face-up mode
5. You are ready to go!
This App has 5 sections
Calculates the percentage fill for mixed THHN insulated copper conductors in various types of conduits.
Calculates the voltage drop for single & three phase systems with power factor (Unity & Lagging)
AC Motor full load current finder:
Helps you quickly find AC motor full load currents from NEC tables:430.248, 430.250
Cable support table
Allows to size the electric cable that feeds a load, with the possibility to choose between different poses, types of cable, cable insulation, and other characteristics.
Thanks to the many parameters (supply voltage, cos fi, ...) will prove to be usable in many circumstances of installation. The maximum cross section in the database is 300 mm2.
Each professional can perform calculations quickly to evaluate a line.