Bend Types Supported:
-Offset (Far Bend Critical)
-Offset(Near Bend Critical)
-Rolling Offset (Far Bend Critical)
-Rolling Offset (Near Bend Critical)
-Three Bend Saddle
-Four Bend Saddle
-90° Stub-Up Bend
-Kicked 90° Bend
-Segmented 90° Bend
Preference settings allow all calculations to be performed using inches or centimeters. Deduct settings for 90° bends can be customized for ½” through 4” conduit (16-103mm).
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can make things right before posting negative reviews.
We strive to ensure compatibility with all new and existing Android devices. If you experience any problems with the layout/display of this app on your particular device please let us know so we can get it resolved. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this calculator.
The app provides quick and easy navigation. Enter the Conduit Type and Size and specify your conductors. The App will calculate the Conduit Fill % as per NEC Guidelines.
Southwire Company is North America’s leading manufacturer of wire and cable used in the distribution transmission of electricity. Throughout its history, our company has sought to deliver power through our products, our service and by helping empower our customers, employees and communities.
The App Answers the question, “What size conduit do I use” includes fill percentages and jam probability per the NEC®. With one click, you can email your results.
SUBSET OF Electrical Wiring Pro app -- IF YOU HAVE ELECTRICAL WIRING PRO, YOU HAVE THIS FUNCTIONALITY AS OF VERSION 5.1
Conduit Bends, Fill and other calculations:
-Offsets, inc rolling
o Round or Rectangle
-Minimum Size Conduit for Wires, Cables, Custom
-# Wires/Conduit (AWG, Trade Sizes)
OTHER (per NEC 2008):
- Length converter
- Minimum Radius for Conduit/Tubing by size
- Required Cover Depth
- Pull Box Sizing
- AWG-Metric wire converter (not NEC)
-Fractions (1/2-1/16 precision)
-Decimal (0-4 places)
Enter any of meters, inches-fraction, inches-decimal, feet-inches-fraction or feet-inches-decimal and the other 4 quantities will be displayed.
Keywords: Electrical, Electrician, Conduit Bend
You can calculate conduit fill using varying sizes and types of conductors, including bare wire and compact conductors. Adjust the sizes of your conduit or tubing on the fly and add or remove conductors to see real-time calculated updates. Find where you are impacted most with detailed area consumption for each group of conductors.
As you add and remove conductors, the app automatically calculates the permitted fill rates from the 2011 NEC, keeping you within code. Allowable fill rates adjust automatically for differences in conductor count and for conduit or tubing lengths of 24” or less.
• Quickly adjust your conduit or tubing type or size
• Add conductors of varying types and sizes to calculate fill rates
• See real-time updates to allowable fill as you make selections
• Adjusts allowable fill rates for conduit or tubing lengths 24" or less
• Includes compact and bare wire conductors
• Improved controls with tablet layout
How to Use:
1. Move the selection wheels to choose the quantity, type, and size of conductor
2. Tap the "Add to Conduit / Tubing" button for each conductor you want to track
3. Select the type and size of conduit or tubing
4. Check the graph for fill rates to determine any remaining space or overfill
5. Change the size or type of your conduit or tubing, or update conductor sizes, types, or quantities, if needed
• Use the minus icon to remove 1 conductor at a time from a group
• Tap and hold minus icon to remove any group of conductors
• Choose the “Clear All” button to empty the entire conduit or tubing
• Select conduit or tubing and conductors first to view available sizes; wheels and menus update automatically
Sheet Metal Bending Calculator is a really simple tool for calculation of developed length of a sheet metal part.
It is the perfect tool to help you to form sheet metal.
This tool is available for all countries (inches or millimeters).
Sheet Metal Bending Calculator is born with the association of an Engineer and a 47 years old experienced Coachbuilder.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
This might be the most beautiful and accurate level you can get in hand.
Unlike some other levels in Android Market, this one is fully functional with calibration capability. It's accurate after calibrated.
iHandy Carpenter is on sale now, you are able to get all the 5 tools in one app today at discounted price!
Check it out!
*** IMPORTANT MESSAGE. PLEASE READ ***
Because the sensor inside every individual device could be built slightly differently, to make the level more accurate for your device, you need to calibrate before use.
1. Find a flat surface.
2. Hold your device upright , put the bottom edge of the device on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button (the one with a target image on it) to calibrate the portrait mode.
3. Turn your device 90 degree clockwise , again keep it upright, and put the current bottom edge (long edge) on the flat surface, then press Calibrate button to calibrate the landscape mode.
4. Put the back of the device against the surface, then press Calibration button to calibrate the face-up mode
5. You are ready to go!
Compliant with NEC 2014, 2011, 2008, 2005 and 2002, and future updates are FREE!
Visit our website for more details: http://www.ElectricianCalculator.com/
Forget about complicated key combinations normally required for NEC calculators! With this app you'll be able to perform the following calculations in a straightforward way:
• Voltage Drop
All voltage drop calculations use NEC chapter 9 table 8 values (either stranded or unstranded), and ambient temperature is taken into consideration as per NEC chapter 9 table 8 FPN 2.
• Find voltage drop (in volts and percentage).
• Find the maximum cable length given a required voltage drop and wire gauge (for single and three phase circuits).
• Find the minimum wire gauge given a required voltage drop and distance (for single and three phase circuits).
Ampacity calculations use NEC tables 310.16 and 310.17 to find maximum ampacity or minimum wire gauge. The correction factor for temperature is used in these calculations.
• Find the minimum wire gauge given an amps value and ambient temperature (can specify if it will be in a raceway or free air).
• Find the maximum ampacity of a cable given its gauge, the ambient temperature, and if it is in a raceway or free air.
• Conduit sizing and conduit fill
Conduit and cable diameters are obtained from the tables in NEC chapter 9. Maximum fill percentages are obtained from NEC chapter 9 table 1.
• Find the minimum size conduit given the gauge and number of cables.
- Can specify the following conduit types: EMT, ENT, FMC, IMC, LFNB, LFNA, RMC, PVC-80, PVC-40 / HDPE, PVC-A, PVC-EB.
- Can specify the following insulation types: THHN, THWN, THWN-2, THW, THHW, THW-2, TW, XHH, XHHW, XHHW-2, RHH, RHW, RHW-2.
• Find the maximum amount of cables that can be used, given conduit size and type, and cable gauge and insulation.
• Motor full load current
Motor full load current values are obtained from NEC tables 430-247, 430-248, 430-250 in chapter 9.
• Find the motor full current load for DC motors, single phase, squirrel cage, wound rotor, and synchronous electrical motors from 1/4HP to 200 HP.
• Grounding conductor
Find the grounding conductor for service entrances and equipment, as per NEC tables 250-66 and 250-122.
• Capacitor KVARs
Find the capacitor KVARs that must be connected to the system in order to correct low power factors caused by inductive loads.
• Power cost
Estimate the financial cost of running a specific load. You enter your KWH rate, the load in KW, and the hours spent with the load connected, and the calculator will return the cost. You can select your own currency from the Preferences section.
The app preferences will allow you to choose to enter Values can be entered in Feet or Meters, Celsius or Fahrenheit. You can also select to use copper or aluminum cables by default, and select to use stranded or unstranded cables. You can select to use this app in English, Spanish, Italian, French, or German!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can answer your question or comment before posting any negative reviews. We are constantly providing updates and adding new functionality. Planned updates include bend radius calculations, circuit breaker selection, SI units and more.
Note: This product is not associated with Electrician Talk, Calculated Industries, ElectriCalc, ElectriCalc Pro, nor with Electrical Calc Elite. NEC is a registered trademark of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Electrical apps, electric apps.
#8 in Top New Paid Tools Apps! (2/14/2013)
#77 in Top Grossing Tools Apps! (2/16/2013)
#139 in ALL TOP NEW PAID APPS! (2/14/2103)
#448 in Top Paid Tools Apps! (2/16/2013)
THANK YOU!!! :)
The final step in the Conduit legacy, the Conduit Platinum Edition gives spirits the ability to communicate in a variety of ways. It is loaded with an extensive dictionary with thousands of words to choose from, contains a phonetic voice generator, produces a tone when anything taps/touches/moves/vibrates the device, notifies you when there is an EMF spike, generates white noise for EVP (electronic voice phenomenon) recording or opens a camera/camcorder/audio recorder when there is a significant EMF spike. Spirit detection and communication in just a few quick taps on your touch screen, with ZERO vocal samples, NO radar scanner and ZERO paid customer reviews. The best and most advanced spirit/ghost detector technology on the market.
Perfect for serious ghost hunters, paranormal investigators, paranormal research teams or victims of being stuck in a lease in a haunted house.
Conduit Platinum Edition Features:
-Master power control
-Sensitivity Control (High, Medium, Low)
-5 Custom skins (Classic, Copper, Carbon Fiber, Black, White)
-8 different modes (Database, Phonetic, Touch, EMF, White Noise, EMF Camera, EMF Camcorder and EMF Audio Recorder)
-Anonymous (because of the sensitive information) customer testimonial:
"I swear this is true. Use the info to promote your stuff as you see fit. I have no one else to talk to about this stuff.
I came home tonight & as I put my key in the door, Conduit said "house".
I walked in after a long day & wanted a drink of water. Conduit said "thirsty".
Conduit then said "pint". I'm a recovering alcoholic. A pint is out of the question. I said I'm not drinking out loud. Conduit said "approve".
Conduit then said "pipe". I don't smoke weed anymore either.
I just got home from work & had to pee. While doing so, Conduit said "undress".
There were no random words in the middle of this. Conduit has been silent since I started the text.
I haven't installed your update yet. Conduit wouldn't shut up long enough for me to turn on WiFi."
These results shouldn't be considered typical. The results shown above are from a home containing multiple spirits/ghosts/entities, and had to be cleansed recently.
Please note that the camera/camcorder/audio recorder only trigger when there is an unnaturally powerful EMF spike. If there is no unique data analyzed, these modes WILL NOT activate. Please don't leave a 1 star review on a product you've used for only one day. This app isn't made to trick you into thinking you can get a pic/video/EVP every five minutes. It uses several sensors to analyze your surroundings in real time, and will provide you with the opportunity to catch your evidence should the need arise.
In response to any reviews I have received that are less than 4 stars: This is my SECOND disclaimer in the description now. Please refer to the promotional YouTube video. Unless a paranormal event of that magnitude occurs right in front of you, the camera/camcorder/audio recorder WILL NOT activate. This is not a gimmick app. And my app doesn't need "fixed". Thank you. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP IF YOU EXPECT TO GET FAKE GHOST PHOTOS EVERY DAY! I cannot account for hardware issues, bad data caches etc. There are online resources, such as http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-tech-support/164334-phone-camera-won-t-work-oops-can-t-open-camera-please-try-again-later.html to fix ISSUES WITH YOUR PHONE.
This has the ability to produce many words. Some of those might be bad words or may frighten/disturb you. Not for use by anyone under 18 years old. Keep away from children.
Please note that this is NOT an Ovilus, and we are in no way affiliated with its creator.
If you have any questions, comments, criticisms or concerns, email me at email@example.com.
- Carbon Steel Pipe Size
- Carbon Steel Pipe Standard
- Carbon Steel Pipe Strength
- Stainless Steel Pipe Size
- Stainless Steel Pipe Standard
- Stainless Steel Pipe Strength
- Hold Down Pipe Clamp
- 2 Bolt Pipe Clamp
- 3 Bolt Pipe Clamp (Carbon and Alloy Steel)
- Riser Clamp
- 180 Return
- 45 Elbow
- 90 Elbow
- Concentric Reducer
- Eccentric Reducer
- Half Coupling
- Hexagonal Head Bushing
- Hexagonal Head Plug
- Hexagonal Nipple
- Male-Female Reducer
- Reducer Insert
- Reducing Coupling
- Reducing Hexagonal Nipple
- Reducing Outlet Tee
- Square Head Plug
- Straight Tee
- Welding Boss
- Flange Blind
- Flange Lap Joint
- Flange Slip-On Welding
- Flange Socket Welding
- Flange Threaded
- Flange Welding Neck
- Beam Welding
- invert Beam Welding
- Hanger Rod
- Rod Coupling
- Clevis Pin
Allows to size the electric cable that feeds a load, with the possibility to choose between different poses, types of cable, cable insulation, and other characteristics.
Thanks to the many parameters (supply voltage, cos fi, ...) will prove to be usable in many circumstances of installation. The maximum cross section in the database is 300 mm2.
Each professional can perform calculations quickly to evaluate a line.
The Pipe Trades Pro calculator for Android Smartphone or Tablet calculates instant answers for all your pipe layout and design problems, including complex rolling offsets, parallel pipe cutbacks, weight/volume conversions, flow rates, pressures, areas and more.
If you've ever used a smartphone to look up pipe data or do a pipe layout calculation, you'll like this calculator app. With the Pipe Trades Pro calculator you'll spend less time calculating and looking at charts and more time cutting, welding and placing pipe—makes cutbacks and offsets easy with built-in welding, pipefitter and plumbing calculations.
Great time saving tool for Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
- Cut Lengths, Take-outs and Odd-Degree Fittings
- Right Angles, Offsets, and Complex Rolling Offsets
- Calculate Fitting Angles, Bends, Slopes, Percent Grades, Drops
- Calculate Parallel Pipe Cutbacks
- Feet-Inch-Fractions and Trigonometry
- Pipe Areas, Fill Weights
- Calculate Flow Rates, Velocity, Force, Volumes
- Calculate Pressure Loss for any Pipe Size, Type or Distance
- Complete Building, Plumbing and Metric Unit Conversions
Built-in Pipe Data
- Choose a Pipe Material and Pipe Type and enter Size (up to 42-inches) in the calculator and get Diameters, Wall Thickness, Filled Weight per Foot, Internal Area.
- Seven different Pipe Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Plastic, Copper.
For: Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders