Bend Types Supported:
-Offset (Far Bend Critical)
-Offset(Near Bend Critical)
-Rolling Offset (Far Bend Critical)
-Rolling Offset (Near Bend Critical)
-Three Bend Saddle
-Four Bend Saddle
-90° Stub-Up Bend
-Kicked 90° Bend
-Segmented 90° Bend
Preference settings allow all calculations to be performed using inches or centimeters. Deduct settings for 90° bends can be customized for ½” through 4” conduit (16-103mm).
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make things right before posting negative reviews.
We strive to ensure compatibility with all new and existing Android devices. If you experience any problems with the layout/display of this app on your particular device please let us know so we can get it resolved. We are also open to any suggestions you may have for future enhancements to this calculator.
The Pipe Trades Pro calculator for Android Smartphone or Tablet calculates instant answers for all your pipe layout and design problems, including complex rolling offsets, parallel pipe cutbacks, weight/volume conversions, flow rates, pressures, areas and more.
If you've ever used a smartphone to look up pipe data or do a pipe layout calculation, you'll like this calculator app. With the Pipe Trades Pro calculator you'll spend less time calculating and looking at charts and more time cutting, welding and placing pipe—makes cutbacks and offsets easy with built-in welding, pipefitter and plumbing calculations.
Great time saving tool for Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
- Cut Lengths, Take-outs and Odd-Degree Fittings
- Right Angles, Offsets, and Complex Rolling Offsets
- Calculate Fitting Angles, Bends, Slopes, Percent Grades, Drops
- Calculate Parallel Pipe Cutbacks
- Feet-Inch-Fractions and Trigonometry
- Pipe Areas, Fill Weights
- Calculate Flow Rates, Velocity, Force, Volumes
- Calculate Pressure Loss for any Pipe Size, Type or Distance
- Complete Building, Plumbing and Metric Unit Conversions
Built-in Pipe Data
- Choose a Pipe Material and Pipe Type and enter Size (up to 42-inches) in the calculator and get Diameters, Wall Thickness, Filled Weight per Foot, Internal Area.
- Seven different Pipe Materials: Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Aluminum, Cast Iron, Plastic, Copper.
For: Pipefitters, Steamfitters, Sprinklerfitters and Welders
Sheet Metal Bending Calculator is a really simple tool for calculation of developed length of a sheet metal part.
It is the perfect tool to help you to form sheet metal.
This tool is available for all countries (inches or millimeters).
Sheet Metal Bending Calculator is born with the association of an Engineer and a 47 years old experienced Coachbuilder.
The app provides quick and easy navigation. Enter the Conduit Type and Size and specify your conductors. The App will calculate the Conduit Fill % as per NEC Guidelines.
Southwire Company is North America’s leading manufacturer of wire and cable used in the distribution transmission of electricity. Throughout its history, our company has sought to deliver power through our products, our service and by helping empower our customers, employees and communities.
The App Answers the question, “What size conduit do I use” includes fill percentages and jam probability per the NEC®. With one click, you can email your results.
Max Conductor size: 25mm²
Max Conduit Size: 63mm
(these are the limits of the literature)
Simple to use! Easy to read results!
This has been created to be part of a larger 'Tool-Box' app that is still in development, but I have created this stand alone version for testing and feature requesting.
Please let me know of any issues and/or requests you have.
Thanks for looking.
SUBSET OF Electrical Wiring Pro app -- IF YOU HAVE ELECTRICAL WIRING PRO, YOU HAVE THIS FUNCTIONALITY AS OF VERSION 5.1
Conduit Bends, Fill and other calculations:
-Offsets, inc rolling
o Round or Rectangle
-Minimum Size Conduit for Wires, Cables, Custom
-# Wires/Conduit (AWG, Trade Sizes)
OTHER (per NEC 2008):
- Length converter
- Minimum Radius for Conduit/Tubing by size
- Required Cover Depth
- Pull Box Sizing
- AWG-Metric wire converter (not NEC)
-Fractions (1/2-1/16 precision)
-Decimal (0-4 places)
Enter any of meters, inches-fraction, inches-decimal, feet-inches-fraction or feet-inches-decimal and the other 4 quantities will be displayed.
Keywords: Electrical, Electrician, Conduit Bend
Detailed break down of features:
- Use preset drop down menus to quickly populate a 42 breaker slot panel to quickly label and identify a panel.
- Edit the panel later to add items that may have not been in the pre-populated menu and add your own items.
- Export the panel to an excel sheet and send it directly to your email for print out and place it in your panel, forget about using a pencil and pen to scratch out the old circuits just update the panel and reprint the new excel sheet and place it in your panel.
- Use the bending calculator to quickly calculate offsets for different conduit sizes.
- Use the ohms law calculator to calculate ohms, amps or even volts. This is makes it easy when you have only two of the items. It easily calculates the two together to output your result.
- Add notes quickly to the note pad and update later if needed.
- Includes an ethernet wiring chart that shows how to splice out cat5 and RJ45 ends.
- Use the resistor calculator to determine certain bands on the resistor and what they represent.
I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a multi tasking tool that gives them calculators and panel creation in the palm of there hand.
Thank You for your on going support!
If you are an electrician that needs to make fast accurate conduit bends, this is the app you have been waiting for.
Enter values quickly by using sliders.
Forget about converting your values to decimals, use fractions instead. Metric not currently supported.
•Calculate conduit bend marks for an offset, by entering height and bend angle.
•Calculate conduit bend marks for a rolled offset, by entering the rise and roll of your offset.
•Calculate conduit bend marks for a three bend saddle, by entering saddle height and choosing bend angles.
•Calculate the adjustment for the starting point of an offset to make your offsets parallel.
•Calculate conduit bend marks for a compound 90 to avoid a round object in a corner.
•Calculate conduit bend marks for a compound 90 to avoid a square object in a corner.
**INTRODUCTORY PRICE - 50% SALE **
Additional conduit bending calculations will be added in upcoming updates.
The app contains no fluff. It does exactly what it is supposed to do, with a precision of 1/1000th of whatever unit you are entering data in.
Please email me at jim at isharellc.net with feedback, so I can follow up if needed to understand how I can make this app better.
You can calculate conduit fill using varying sizes and types of conductors, including bare wire and compact conductors. Adjust the sizes of your conduit or tubing on the fly and add or remove conductors to see real-time calculated updates. Find where you are impacted most with detailed area consumption for each group of conductors.
As you add and remove conductors, the app automatically calculates the permitted fill rates from the 2011 NEC, keeping you within code. Allowable fill rates adjust automatically for differences in conductor count and for conduit or tubing lengths of 24” or less.
• Quickly adjust your conduit or tubing type or size
• Add conductors of varying types and sizes to calculate fill rates
• See real-time updates to allowable fill as you make selections
• Adjusts allowable fill rates for conduit or tubing lengths 24" or less
• Includes compact and bare wire conductors
• Improved controls with tablet layout
How to Use:
1. Move the selection wheels to choose the quantity, type, and size of conductor
2. Tap the "Add to Conduit / Tubing" button for each conductor you want to track
3. Select the type and size of conduit or tubing
4. Check the graph for fill rates to determine any remaining space or overfill
5. Change the size or type of your conduit or tubing, or update conductor sizes, types, or quantities, if needed
• Use the minus icon to remove 1 conductor at a time from a group
• Tap and hold minus icon to remove any group of conductors
• Choose the “Clear All” button to empty the entire conduit or tubing
• Select conduit or tubing and conductors first to view available sizes; wheels and menus update automatically
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Compliant with NEC 2014, 2011, 2008, 2005 and 2002, and future updates are FREE!
Visit our website for more details: http://www.ElectricianCalculator.com/
Forget about complicated key combinations normally required for NEC calculators! With this app you'll be able to perform the following calculations in a straightforward way:
• Voltage Drop
All voltage drop calculations use NEC chapter 9 table 8 values (either stranded or unstranded), and ambient temperature is taken into consideration as per NEC chapter 9 table 8 FPN 2.
• Find voltage drop (in volts and percentage).
• Find the maximum cable length given a required voltage drop and wire gauge (for single and three phase circuits).
• Find the minimum wire gauge given a required voltage drop and distance (for single and three phase circuits).
Ampacity calculations use NEC tables 310.16 and 310.17 to find maximum ampacity or minimum wire gauge. The correction factor for temperature is used in these calculations.
• Find the minimum wire gauge given an amps value and ambient temperature (can specify if it will be in a raceway or free air).
• Find the maximum ampacity of a cable given its gauge, the ambient temperature, and if it is in a raceway or free air.
• Conduit sizing and conduit fill
Conduit and cable diameters are obtained from the tables in NEC chapter 9. Maximum fill percentages are obtained from NEC chapter 9 table 1.
• Find the minimum size conduit given the gauge and number of cables.
- Can specify the following conduit types: EMT, ENT, FMC, IMC, LFNB, LFNA, RMC, PVC-80, PVC-40 / HDPE, PVC-A, PVC-EB.
- Can specify the following insulation types: THHN, THWN, THWN-2, THW, THHW, THW-2, TW, XHH, XHHW, XHHW-2, RHH, RHW, RHW-2.
• Find the maximum amount of cables that can be used, given conduit size and type, and cable gauge and insulation.
• Motor full load current
Motor full load current values are obtained from NEC tables 430-247, 430-248, 430-250 in chapter 9.
• Find the motor full current load for DC motors, single phase, squirrel cage, wound rotor, and synchronous electrical motors from 1/4HP to 200 HP.
• Grounding conductor
Find the grounding conductor for service entrances and equipment, as per NEC tables 250-66 and 250-122.
• Capacitor KVARs
Find the capacitor KVARs that must be connected to the system in order to correct low power factors caused by inductive loads.
• Power cost
Estimate the financial cost of running a specific load. You enter your KWH rate, the load in KW, and the hours spent with the load connected, and the calculator will return the cost. You can select your own currency from the Preferences section.
The app preferences will allow you to choose to enter Values can be entered in Feet or Meters, Celsius or Fahrenheit. You can also select to use copper or aluminum cables by default, and select to use stranded or unstranded cables. You can select to use this app in English, Spanish, Italian, French, or German!
If you are not 100% satisfied with this calculator please email us at email@example.com so we can answer your question or comment before posting any negative reviews. We are constantly providing updates and adding new functionality. Planned updates include bend radius calculations, circuit breaker selection, SI units and more.
Note: This product is not associated with Electrician Talk, Calculated Industries, ElectriCalc, ElectriCalc Pro, nor with Electrical Calc Elite. NEC is a registered trademark of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA). Electrical apps, electric apps.
- Carbon Steel Pipe Size
- Carbon Steel Pipe Standard
- Carbon Steel Pipe Strength
- Stainless Steel Pipe Size
- Stainless Steel Pipe Standard
- Stainless Steel Pipe Strength
- Hold Down Pipe Clamp
- 2 Bolt Pipe Clamp
- 3 Bolt Pipe Clamp (Carbon and Alloy Steel)
- Riser Clamp
- 180 Return
- 45 Elbow
- 90 Elbow
- Concentric Reducer
- Eccentric Reducer
- Half Coupling
- Hexagonal Head Bushing
- Hexagonal Head Plug
- Hexagonal Nipple
- Male-Female Reducer
- Reducer Insert
- Reducing Coupling
- Reducing Hexagonal Nipple
- Reducing Outlet Tee
- Square Head Plug
- Straight Tee
- Welding Boss
- Flange Blind
- Flange Lap Joint
- Flange Slip-On Welding
- Flange Socket Welding
- Flange Threaded
- Flange Welding Neck
- Beam Welding
- invert Beam Welding
- Hanger Rod
- Rod Coupling
- Clevis Pin
Simply enter the values and get the results.
Features / Calculations:
---> Resistance Color Coding
---> Resistance Series Combination
---> Resistance Parallel Combination
---> Inductance Series Combination
---> Inductance Parallel Combination
---> Capacitance Series Combination
---> Capacitance Parallel Combination
---> Ohm's Law Current Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Voltage Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Resistance Calculation
---> Ohm's Law Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Real Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> Single Phase Voltage Calculation
---> Single Phase Current Calculation
---> Single Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> 3 Phase Real Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Reactive Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Apparent Power Calculation
---> 3 Phase Voltage Calculation
---> 3 Phase Current Calculation
---> 3 Phase Power Factor Calculation
---> DC Power Calculation
---> Line Voltage to Phase Voltage Conversion
---> Phase Voltage to Line Voltage Conversion
---> Line Current to Phase Current Conversion
---> Phase Current to Line Current Conversion
---> Delta to Star Impedance Conversion
---> Star to Delta Impedance Conversion
---> Capacitive Reactance Calculation
---> Inductive Reactance Calculation
---> Resonant Frequency Calculation
---> Resistivity Calculation
---> Peak to RMS Voltage/Current Conversion
---> RMS to Peak Voltage/Current Conversion
---> Efficiency Calculation
Please give your feedback about the app and help us improve.