As a uniform management app, Huawei HiLink works with many Huawei products, such as Huawei Mobile WiFi (E5 series), Huawei routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways. It can be used to search for and manage all Huawei HiLink terminal devices.
Huawei HiLink is an app that lets you manage your HiLink devices from your phone or tablet.
•View network status, including your carrier name, roaming status, and signal strength.
•Manage connected devices, disconnect any device at the touch of a button, and set Internet access priorities.
•Remind you when you have low battery, steep data usage, and new messages.
•Save and back up the files in your phone or tablet to the microSD card in your HiLink device.
•Share photos, songs, and installation files without generating mobile data traffic.
•Diagnose and optimize your HiLink device to its optimum state.
•Toggle between sleep and standard modes.
•Enable parental control and set limits on the duration of Internet usage for children.
•Set up a guest Wi-Fi network to improve the security of your home network.
•Provide diverse functionality, including the Internet connection wizard, SSID and password modification, APN modification, carrier selection, and device shutdown or restart.
The functions that Huawei HiLink provides vary with the actual Huawei terminal device used.
Huawei HiLink APP can be used on the following devices:
Mobile WiFi (E5 series):
E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756
E5151, E5220, E5221, E5251, E589
E5730, E5776, E5377, E5786
E8231, E8278, EC315, E355
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
v1.61: Prevent install on sd card. Launchers restriction for widgets
v1.6: Removed icon from app launcher
A WIDGET (home long tap->widgets to add, or select widgets from app-list) to enable/disable build-in hot-spot (Wifi tethering) feature on android 2.2+.
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
This is a simple tester application that periodically reads data from a list of URLs. If there is a failure (or success) in reading these URLs the application will notify you through aural notifications. You can then act appropriately depending on these notifications.
- Notification when data can (and/or cannot) be read.
- Configurable testing frequency. "Do not disturb" feature.
- Ability to test wifi networks, cellular networks or both. Option to notify when completely disconnected from the Internet.
Unlike other apps in this category, this app is strictly designed to minimize battery consumption.
1) No service running in the background to save battery life.
2) Detects browser login wifi (usually at hotels). when login is required - 'no internet' notification shows up;
1) Notify in the status bar about the internet connectivity.
2) Notifications can be persistent or not by your choice.
3) You can configure to make a sound alert when internet falls.
you can configure the app to make auto actions when it detects internet failure:
1) If wifi doesn't supply internet although it is connected - disconnect it and connect to mobile data.
2) If mobile data doesn't supply internet - automatically refresh that connection.
Feel free to propose new features :)
Analyze WiFi networks around you!
Presentation of all data from your WiFi device.
Wireless network analyze
Diagnose connection status and signal strength
Wifi signal quality check
Scanning wifi networks
Wifi connection manager
Splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme
You will never need other WiFi manager app!
App is divided into four tabs:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- analyzing networks around you
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends!
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
- and much more...!
You can install the software to replace the well-known software, such as: the EXPLORER ROOT, Titanium Backup, Task Manager, and APP Lock, the Schedule, ..., etc.
• You can download the user manual (PDF file) in our website. http://gpc.myweb.hinet.net/supermanager_manual.pdf
• If you like it, you can buy the donation edition from Android Market now.(see "View more applications" below).
File Explorer: a transitional File Explorer with file operation.
File Explorer(ROOT): it is also a ROOT Explorer if you rooted your device first. Integrated with FTP, SMB, CIFS, File Encrypt(Paid only)
Task Manager: View the process memory usage and memory clean up
Auto Memory Clean Up: Free the unnecessary process to enhance the performance. You can do it manually, screen off and memory gap (When the free memory size is low than the value you set)
APK Manager: A powerful APK utility, you can remove, view, backup installed APK, APK Mover, APK Freeze ,Default Clear,
Startup Manager: Manage the APK running on system boot-up
APP Protector: Lock your customize apps with your password
Super Launcher: Device Information, Quick Launch, Switcher, Shortcut, Tethering Switch,Power Current Logger, Mobile Internet Switch
Super Launcher(ROOT):Screen Capture, Quick Reboot
Auto Schedule: the intelligent and integrate features for "sleep switch" software.
Screen Tool:"Screen Adjuster","Screen RGB Test","Night Reading Mode"
Signal Booster: refresh the connection between phone and cellar station to improve the signal strength.
File Manager Task Manager Auto Task Killer APK Protector Root Explorer Quick Reboot Encrypt Decrypt Startup Manager Freeze Call Guard Schedule Timer Sleep Switch Screen Adjuster RGB Test Night Reading Signal Booster
When that happens one option is to simply wait until the phone recovers a signal, but for people whose school or office is in an area with a weak signal, waiting for the phone to connect to the network can be quite frustrating.
"AutoSignalRecovery" is an app that makes it possible for a phone to reconnect to the signal on an elective timing schedule or to connect automatically.
With this app, one touch to the widget or icon on the status bar will activate the function that recovers a network signal, but it also offers the function of automatically reconnecting to the network when signal is weak.
Also, this app also offers the option of reconnecting to the network automatically when you begin use of your smartphone, such as when you unlock your screen.
This app is recommended for customers who often face the following problems:
-Your smartphone fails to recover after being disconnected from the network.
For example, your smartphone has the network connection bug; even after you have re-entered a service area, your smartphone does not fully recover service and can only make emergency calls.
-It takes a long time for your smartphone to recover signal after re-entering a service area.
For example, when riding the subway and moving in and out of a service area, your smartphone cannot send text messages immediately after arriving at the station.
-Even though the service in the area is strong, your phone only establishes a weak connection.
For example, you want to send a large data packet but you it takes a very long time because the connection is weak.
-A single touch to the widget icon will recover and improve signal.
-A single touch to the icon appearing in the status bar will recover and improve signal.
-The app will monitor your phone's connection status and when it loses signal the app will recover and improve connection. Once you turn on the "automatic signal recovery" function, the phone will begin monitoring connection.
-You can choose whether or not to receive a notification through vibration when your phone loses network service.
-You can choose to set your phone to only re-establish a connection when the screen is locked.
-You can set a time limit for the application to re-connect to the network once it has recognized a loss of service.
-If your connection does not recover after re-establishing service the first time, you can set up for the app to check service at regular intervals.
*The free version of the Automatic Signal Recovery app will only recover signal automatically the first time your phone loses signal. When you require continued monitoring of your service connection, you will need to turn on the "automatic signal recovery" function again.
(If you purchase the paid version of the app, you will not be required to turn on the function more than once. Once you turn on the "automatic signal recovery" function the first time, the app will continually monitor your signal.)
-When you unlock your screen, the app will recover signal and improve service.
-You can set the app to recover connection when your connection strength falls under a certain level of bars.
-The app will save your settings even if you restart your phone.
- "AutoSignalRecovery" is designed to improve or recover signal, when network service is available. If network service is unavailable, the app will not be able to establish a connection.
-Tapping the widget or status bar icon when your phone is in airplane mode will automatically turn off airplane mode as the app re-establishes connection.
Never lose your wifi password again
this app only works for default password in some modems.
this is not for hacking wifi free networks, neither for free wifi, its for recovery purposes.
support next networks
WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX, mega cable
do not use in wrong way, the app can change your wifi settings.
This app can turn on your wifi
this app its like wifi hacker prank, or wifi hack joke, but functional.
Even though Wi-Fi Signal connected, sometimes internet may not be accessible.
One of many reasons is that a wireless router(AP) is bad. And another reason is bad connection by fulled wireless router(AP).
A fulled wireless router(AP) is that state of router is not available internet connection due to connecting by too many devices.(A wireless router has a connection limit.)
SmartWirelss can solve fake WiFi. It checks WiFi whether can connect to internet during using mobile data(3G/4G), then Smartwireless changes mobile data to WiFi.
if you use Smartwireless ,You can use internet without disconnection.
2. This application connects more WiFi.
There are many Wi-Fi in public place. But your smartphone only uses mobile data. Why?
Because a smartphone try to connect one WiFi which has strongest signal among them in order to reduce the internet disconnection time.
But, if the strongest WiFi comes from a BAD wireless router(AP), a smartphone returns to mobile data(3G/4G). Even though the next strong WiFi is good, you can not use WiFi.
Smartwireless solves this problem. It checks all Wi-Fi whether can connect to internet during using mobile data(3G/4G), then it finds usable WiFi.
If you use Smartwireless ,You can use more WiFi.
3. How to use? Just push green "ON" button. It works automatically.
1). SmartWireless only connects Wi-Fi which internet is available in scanned Wi-Fi.
2). SmartWireless changes connection to Wi-Fi while using mobile data.(using dual network)
3). You can run/stop using ON/OFF button in main page.
4). If turned "ON", background service is working even if app is terminated.
5). Automatically,SmartWireless connects to private Wi-Fi which is connected by manual before.
6). In the case of public Wi-Fi ,SmartWireless attempts to connect to Wi-Fi strongest signal first.
7). SmartWireless attempts to connect to private Wi-Fis then public Wi-Fis.
8). Wi-Fi which is failed connect to Internet will be not attempted several times.(depend on option.)
9). If you use wireless AP(Hot-spot), SmartWireless will be stop automatically.
10). If you do not want to connect some Wi-Fi, you can use "Deny" button.
11). SmartWireless supports hotspot2.0(pass-point).
12). Pro version contains many options(Wi-Fi scan interval, attempted Wi-Fi number, pop-up etc.
Inactivity Sense 2.12: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sk.pcm3
Idle Time Connection Manager is the smartest connection manager ever! This app will automatically disable selected wireless connections after You finish using the phone, and enable them back at first interaction with it. Currently, the application can control Mobile Data, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
The phone is assumed to be unused when the screen is off for defined amount of time. For example, You can configure the application to disable selected connections, only if the phone is unused for 20 minutes. Additionally, You can restrict its work to certain hours of day. For example, You may want the application to automatically control and disable connections only between hour 17:00 and 08:00 next day.
Installing and running this application will:
- cause the battery to last longer (about 70% improvement),
- save Your mobile data plan (no data transfers in background),
- prevent the phone from bothering You with unwanted notification in Your after-work time,
- reduce the amount of microwaves around You :).
- PRO: You can configure connections to be periodically re-enabled during idle state. This will allow Your accounts to be up-to-date and maintain low power consumption,
- PRO: Mobile Data can be set to be always enabled, if any form of Tethering is active,
- No more Ads,
- Extended device compatibility,
- Settings menu reorgranized.
PRO functionalities can be unlocked from within the app for small fee. Upgrading to PRO version will allow you to access all current and upcoming advanced features.
Bug fix: On some devices, connections had been enabled before screen was unlocked (just after power button was pressed).
Battery charge level can be used as additional restriction, required to disable the connections. When the phone is idle, and battery level falls to defined value (for example 90%), the connections will be automatically disabled. Also they will be re-enabled when the phone is plugged into charger.
Not an e2o owner? Try out the demo version of this app and learn about the e2o and its connectivity features.
Supported till Android KitKat(from Gingerbread and above) having following resolutions
We love feedback - do send us your criticisms, kudos, comments and cool ideas through the 'Feedback' section of the app.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
Are you tired of waking up in the middle of the night because you got a new text message or phone call?
Silent Hours will mute the audio on your device every day during the periods you set.
Additional options for when sound is muted:
- Mute games, music etc.
- Enable vibration
- Lock the volume to muted, to avoid accidental changes
- Lower brightness to desired level (saves previous level)
- Disable the notification light
- Unmute the sound on incoming call. The sound will be muted again when the call is ended
You can also choose to mute games and music, as well as to enable vibration.
The service keeps running even if you reboot your device.
You can also set a quick mute period, for unscheduled events.
Please note that if you set audio to be muted or reenabled before the current time, this will be done at the time you set, the next day.
Want to become a beta tester? Great! Start by joining this community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104836627274390925054
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail (or the dedicated community) rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
Languages: English, Swedish, Russian (thanks to ViNNNtalik@XDA), German (thanks to dert07)
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start service when device starts
READ_PHONE_STATE: Needed to detect incoming calls to temporarily reenable sound
WRITE_SETTINGS: Needed to set display brightness setting
Keywords: Silence, silent, quiet, mode, night, sleep, mute
Denna första version är avsedd att nyttjas i en användarstudie för att bedöma vad som behöver förbättras inför den slutgiltiga releasen. Lämna gärna feedback via mail eller genom att kontakta någon av de inblandade direkt!
Ni som har testat applikationen får mycket gärna svara på följande formulär, så vi får en bra grund till rapporten och till framtida uppdateringar: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_Ctsl9xiXJ8NbRXXCAdwoj9HWHgUgKKgt6-2HWcW9LM/viewform