Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
Unlike other apps in this category, this app is strictly designed to minimize battery consumption.
1) No service running in the background to save battery life.
2) Detects browser login wifi (usually at hotels). when login is required - 'no internet' notification shows up;
1) Notify in the status bar about the internet connectivity.
2) Notifications can be persistent or not by your choice.
3) You can configure to make a sound alert when internet falls.
you can configure the app to make auto actions when it detects internet failure:
1) If wifi doesn't supply internet although it is connected - disconnect it and connect to mobile data.
2) If mobile data doesn't supply internet - automatically refresh that connection.
Feel free to propose new features :)
Using it, you can track what cell towers you are connecting to, the strength of the signal, etc and try to determine the parameters that the phone uses to switch cell towers. It was written for GSM phones, but It works on CDMA phones as well.
It just listens for connection events from the Android system, displays them on the screen and stores them in a database. You can export the data into a csv file.
The app will test a connection to a defined Internet Address (user configurable). This will cause a slight data consumption. This app is intended for users that actively use Internet on their devices and want to be informed if there are connectivity issues.
It is the ideal tool for the following situations:
* 3G or WiFi connection is active but not working
* 3G and/or WiFi connection went offline
* You want to get a notification when a published site is down. (for tech support or webmasters).
Some of the app features:
* Silent background operation
* Very low CPU usage
* Very low data consumption
* Very low memory usage
* Very low battery consumption
* Many configurable options
*Now HWD14 is also supported! You can use all features on it.
1. Show signal strength of WiMAX, WiMAX2+ and au 4G LTE to the status bar of your android device.
2. Change Communication Mode of HWD15 from your android device.
3. Shutdown and Reboot supported.
4. You can change obtain interval of the status in the setting menu.
For more information, please check development blog(Japanese):
As a uniform management app, Huawei HiLink works with many Huawei products, such as Huawei Mobile WiFi (E5 series), Huawei routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways. It can be used to search for and manage all Huawei HiLink terminal devices.
Huawei HiLink is an app that lets you manage your HiLink devices from your phone or tablet.
•View network status, including your carrier name, roaming status, and signal strength.
•Manage connected devices, disconnect any device at the touch of a button, and set Internet access priorities.
•Remind you when you have low battery, steep data usage, and new messages.
•Save and back up the files in your phone or tablet to the microSD card in your HiLink device.
•Share photos, songs, and installation files without generating mobile data traffic.
•Diagnose and optimize your HiLink device to its optimum state.
•Toggle between sleep and standard modes.
•Enable parental control and set limits on the duration of Internet usage for children.
•Set up a guest Wi-Fi network to improve the security of your home network.
•Provide diverse functionality, including the Internet connection wizard, SSID and password modification, APN modification, carrier selection, and device shutdown or restart.
The functions that Huawei HiLink provides vary with the actual Huawei terminal device used.
Huawei HiLink APP can be used on the following devices:
Mobile WiFi (E5 series):
E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756
E5151, E5220, E5221, E5251, E589
E5730, E5776, E5377, E5786
E8231, E8278, EC315, E355
* Why using free DNS servers?
- Speed up internet browsing
- Be able to access to blocked websites
* Main features:
- Change IP address
- Change Gateway
- Change DNS
- Add/Update/Remove DNS: You can add a new DNS server to the DNS List. You can also update/remove the DNS that you added to the list.
* FAQ 1. How to change the DNS and use the static IP
Step 1: Turn on Wifi then launch this app.
Step 2: Choose any DNS then click on Apply button. That's all.
* FAQ 2. How to change back to the original DNS
In case you don't want to use custom DNS anymore, please check on "DHCP" then click on Apply button.
* FAQ 3. You are connected to the network but cannot access the internet, what's wrong?
Your IP device may conflict with another device in your network. In order to get a new IP, check on the "DHCP" then click on Apply button. After restarting the Wifi connection successfully, you will get the new IP address. At that time, you can change the DNS manually as shown in FAQ1.
- This app does NOT require root permission.
- This app only works on IPv4 Wifi networks.
- The DNS changes takes effect permanently even after reboot
- Each SSID gets it's own setting, so you can default to your home or work router's setting (which you've already set the way you want). Just remember to set it the first time you use a new access point.
- Video streaming/Music playback/Photo play/Document review
- Background Music Supported: You can continue to operate your Android device while accessing Wi-Fi H10 for music play.
- Playlist Supported: You can select the multiple music files as a list to play.
- Photo Slideshow: You can select the multiple photos to have different style of photo slideshow such as ripple, cube, page up…and so on.
- Folder list and thumbnail view
- Upload files to Wi-Fi H10 from the local folder
- Download files to local folder from Wi-Fi H10
- Upload photos to Wi-Fi H10 from Photo Album of Android device
- Download photos to Photo Album of Android device from Wi-Fi H10
- Attach a file to the email
- Sort files by file type, file name, file size, and file date
- Search files by keyword
- Delete files wirelessly
- Set Wireless Password
- Change network name (SSID)
- Upgrade the firmware
You can install the software to replace the well-known software, such as: the EXPLORER ROOT, Titanium Backup, Task Manager, and APP Lock, the Schedule, ..., etc.
• You can download the user manual (PDF file) in our website. http://gpc.myweb.hinet.net/supermanager_manual.pdf
• If you like it, you can buy the donation edition from Android Market now.(see "View more applications" below).
File Explorer: a transitional File Explorer with file operation.
File Explorer(ROOT): it is also a ROOT Explorer if you rooted your device first. Integrated with FTP, SMB, CIFS, File Encrypt(Paid only)
Task Manager: View the process memory usage and memory clean up
Auto Memory Clean Up: Free the unnecessary process to enhance the performance. You can do it manually, screen off and memory gap (When the free memory size is low than the value you set)
APK Manager: A powerful APK utility, you can remove, view, backup installed APK, APK Mover, APK Freeze ,Default Clear,
Startup Manager: Manage the APK running on system boot-up
APP Protector: Lock your customize apps with your password
Super Launcher: Device Information, Quick Launch, Switcher, Shortcut, Tethering Switch,Power Current Logger, Mobile Internet Switch
Super Launcher(ROOT):Screen Capture, Quick Reboot
Auto Schedule: the intelligent and integrate features for "sleep switch" software.
Screen Tool:"Screen Adjuster","Screen RGB Test","Night Reading Mode"
Signal Booster: refresh the connection between phone and cellar station to improve the signal strength.
File Manager Task Manager Auto Task Killer APK Protector Root Explorer Quick Reboot Encrypt Decrypt Startup Manager Freeze Call Guard Schedule Timer Sleep Switch Screen Adjuster RGB Test Night Reading Signal Booster
Analyze WiFi networks around you!
Presentation of all data from your WiFi device.
Wireless network analyze
Diagnose connection status and signal strength
Wifi signal quality check
Scanning wifi networks
Wifi connection manager
Splendid UI consistent with Android Holo theme
You will never need other WiFi manager app!
App is divided into four tabs:
1) Connection tab – info about current connection, net and access point you are conected to. All important informations like SSID, BSSID, MAC, speed or lease duration are available, Your IP address, netmask and net gateway with dns adresses.
2) Acces points list tab – list of all visible network access points to your device. Every row describes one network with its name, channel, security and signal strength. You can sort this list by every attribute and discover networks around you!
3) Channels tab – graph presentation of visible networks with parabola shape depending on signal strength and channel on which network is working.
4) Signal tab – graph of time-dependent net signal strength. Small list showing every visible net. You can select most important network from list and watch how it's signal strength is changing in time.
Application offers also:
- analyzing networks around you
- sharing every tab and every info with your friends!
- copying connection info to clipboard
- turning WiFi on/off
- turning WiFi on application start
- turning WiFi on application stop
- and much more...!
=> How does it work?
TDM makes use of multiple HTTP connections to download files to your phone. You can enable download acceleration by increasing the number of "Maximum Connections per Download" and you can further optimize your download speed by modifying the "Buffer Size" under "Settings".
=> What does it NOT do?
TDM doesn't offer free files by itself. It works with Web Browsers and Web Sites that let you download files.
Unlimited file size downloads!
Web Browser support (Dolphin, Firefox, etc)
Multiple Parallel downloads
Utilize Maximum number of open connections
Up to 10 Parallel Streams Per Download
Buffer size optimization
Configurable Download directory
Add Url links
Normal/Turbo Mode option
Work in the background
Thumbnails for Movies and Photos
Restart Download from history
=> SUPPORTED BROWSERS:
* Android Stock Browser (Long Press and choose "Share Link")
* Dolphin HD ("Long press" => "Share Link")
* Firefox ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* Skyfire ("Long press" on a link => "Share Link")
* UC Browser
* Boat Browser (Choose "Open")
* For all other browsers that support sharing links try Long Press on a link and choose "Share Link".
=> TDM only Downloads Files from Servers using Direct Links.
=> TDM doesn't support Web sites that require login or authentication.
** Some Web Servers might not support multiple connections, if so use "Connections per Download" = 1 under "Settings".
WiFi Overview 360 is not only a WLAN Scanner, which shows all WLANs in range, the app is much more.
This app is a "Swiss Army Knife" for WLAN.
With this tool you can manage and optimize your used wireless network and and with one look you'll get detailed information of the WLANs (WLAN name (SSID), signal strength, channelnumber, encryptionin - open or not) in your environment.
The tab "Ch check" (channel checker) and "Ch. radar" (channel radar) are powerful tool to optimize your own wlan network. For best performance your network must use a channel or frequency range where are no other wireless networks or little as possible. WiFi Overview 360 gives you the best choice for the channel.
Main features are:
- wlan scanner
- detailed wlan information
- add WLANs manually
- endless list of known WLANs (previously limited to 16)
- graphical representation of all wireless networks in the operating range
- channel checker for the best channel choice
- included 2x1 widget
- Android 4.x support
- Tablet support
- WLAN Internet connection check
- and much more ...
The "Pro" version contains no ad, have more widgets, have a powerful "WiFi Detector", can set "Quick connect shortcuts", can set WLAN priority and is a little recognition for my work.
Inactivity Sense 2.12: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sk.pcm3
Idle Time Connection Manager is the smartest connection manager ever! This app will automatically disable selected wireless connections after You finish using the phone, and enable them back at first interaction with it. Currently, the application can control Mobile Data, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
The phone is assumed to be unused when the screen is off for defined amount of time. For example, You can configure the application to disable selected connections, only if the phone is unused for 20 minutes. Additionally, You can restrict its work to certain hours of day. For example, You may want the application to automatically control and disable connections only between hour 17:00 and 08:00 next day.
Installing and running this application will:
- cause the battery to last longer (about 70% improvement),
- save Your mobile data plan (no data transfers in background),
- prevent the phone from bothering You with unwanted notification in Your after-work time,
- reduce the amount of microwaves around You :).
- PRO: You can configure connections to be periodically re-enabled during idle state. This will allow Your accounts to be up-to-date and maintain low power consumption,
- PRO: Mobile Data can be set to be always enabled, if any form of Tethering is active,
- No more Ads,
- Extended device compatibility,
- Settings menu reorgranized.
PRO functionalities can be unlocked from within the app for small fee. Upgrading to PRO version will allow you to access all current and upcoming advanced features.
Bug fix: On some devices, connections had been enabled before screen was unlocked (just after power button was pressed).
Battery charge level can be used as additional restriction, required to disable the connections. When the phone is idle, and battery level falls to defined value (for example 90%), the connections will be automatically disabled. Also they will be re-enabled when the phone is plugged into charger.
• Upload or download multiple files at once
• Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
• Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files using the built-in file manager interface
• Password authentication (optional)
• Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
• Runs as a background service
• View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery)
• Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
• Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
• Works while the device is in hotspot mode
• In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area (or wlan) network.
• If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
• If you're using WiFi File Transfer alongside other server apps such as WebSharing or Kies Air, make sure they do not use the same port number.
• This free version cannot upload files larger than 5 MB. Everything else works 100%.
Feel free to send any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: web server, webserver, file explorer
Are you tired of waking up in the middle of the night because you got a new text message or phone call?
Silent Hours will mute the audio on your device every day during the periods you set.
Additional options for when sound is muted:
- Mute games, music etc.
- Enable vibration
- Lock the volume to muted, to avoid accidental changes
- Lower brightness to desired level (saves previous level)
- Disable the notification light
- Unmute the sound on incoming call. The sound will be muted again when the call is ended
You can also choose to mute games and music, as well as to enable vibration.
The service keeps running even if you reboot your device.
You can also set a quick mute period, for unscheduled events.
Please note that if you set audio to be muted or reenabled before the current time, this will be done at the time you set, the next day.
Want to become a beta tester? Great! Start by joining this community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104836627274390925054
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail (or the dedicated community) rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
Languages: English, Swedish, Russian (thanks to ViNNNtalik@XDA), German (thanks to dert07)
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start service when device starts
READ_PHONE_STATE: Needed to detect incoming calls to temporarily reenable sound
WRITE_SETTINGS: Needed to set display brightness setting
Keywords: Silence, silent, quiet, mode, night, sleep, mute
Denna första version är avsedd att nyttjas i en användarstudie för att bedöma vad som behöver förbättras inför den slutgiltiga releasen. Lämna gärna feedback via mail eller genom att kontakta någon av de inblandade direkt!
Ni som har testat applikationen får mycket gärna svara på följande formulär, så vi får en bra grund till rapporten och till framtida uppdateringar: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_Ctsl9xiXJ8NbRXXCAdwoj9HWHgUgKKgt6-2HWcW9LM/viewform