A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
Help us with the translation project on http://crowdin.net/project/wifi-connection-manager
NOTE: According to the change of Google Play Mobile Ads policy, devices before Android 2.3 are no longer be supported.
Legacy devices can download the app from: http://www.roamingsoft.com/android/WifiManagerLegacy.apk
1. Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
2. Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
3. Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
4. Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
5. Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
6. Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
7. Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
8. Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
9. Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
10. More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
11. Auto detect Web Authentication.
12. Backup/Restore saved networks.
13. Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
14. Arrange network connecting priority.
15. WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
16. Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
17. Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
Unlike other apps in this category, this app is strictly designed to minimize battery consumption.
1) No service running in the background to save battery life.
2) Detects browser login wifi (usually at hotels). when login is required - 'no internet' notification shows up;
1) Notify in the status bar about the internet connectivity.
2) Notifications can be persistent or not by your choice.
3) You can configure to make a sound alert when internet falls.
you can configure the app to make auto actions when it detects internet failure:
1) If wifi doesn't supply internet although it is connected - disconnect it and connect to mobile data.
2) If mobile data doesn't supply internet - automatically refresh that connection.
Feel free to propose new features :)
As a uniform management app, Huawei HiLink works with many Huawei products, such as Huawei Mobile WiFi (E5 series), Huawei routers, Honor Cube, and Huawei home gateways. It can be used to search for and manage all Huawei HiLink terminal devices.
Huawei HiLink is an app that lets you manage your HiLink devices from your phone or tablet.
•View network status, including your carrier name, roaming status, and signal strength.
•Manage connected devices, disconnect any device at the touch of a button, and set Internet access priorities.
•Remind you when you have low battery, steep data usage, and new messages.
•Save and back up the files in your phone or tablet to the microSD card in your HiLink device.
•Share photos, songs, and installation files without generating mobile data traffic.
•Diagnose and optimize your HiLink device to its optimum state.
•Toggle between sleep and standard modes.
•Enable parental control and set limits on the duration of Internet usage for children.
•Set up a guest Wi-Fi network to improve the security of your home network.
•Provide diverse functionality, including the Internet connection wizard, SSID and password modification, APN modification, carrier selection, and device shutdown or restart.
The functions that Huawei HiLink provides vary with the actual Huawei terminal device used.
Huawei HiLink APP can be used on the following devices:
Mobile WiFi (E5 series):
E5331, E5332, E5372, E5375, E5756
E5151, E5220, E5221, E5251, E589
E5730, E5776, E5377, E5786
E8231, E8278, EC315, E355
You can install the software to replace the well-known software, such as: the EXPLORER ROOT, Titanium Backup, Task Manager, and APP Lock, the Schedule, ..., etc.
• You can download the user manual (PDF file) in our website. http://gpc.myweb.hinet.net/supermanager_manual.pdf
• If you like it, you can buy the donation edition from Android Market now.(see "View more applications" below).
File Explorer: a transitional File Explorer with file operation.
File Explorer(ROOT): it is also a ROOT Explorer if you rooted your device first. Integrated with FTP, SMB, CIFS, File Encrypt(Paid only)
Task Manager: View the process memory usage and memory clean up
Auto Memory Clean Up: Free the unnecessary process to enhance the performance. You can do it manually, screen off and memory gap (When the free memory size is low than the value you set)
APK Manager: A powerful APK utility, you can remove, view, backup installed APK, APK Mover, APK Freeze ,Default Clear,
Startup Manager: Manage the APK running on system boot-up
APP Protector: Lock your customize apps with your password
Super Launcher: Device Information, Quick Launch, Switcher, Shortcut, Tethering Switch,Power Current Logger, Mobile Internet Switch
Super Launcher(ROOT):Screen Capture, Quick Reboot
Auto Schedule: the intelligent and integrate features for "sleep switch" software.
Screen Tool:"Screen Adjuster","Screen RGB Test","Night Reading Mode"
Signal Booster: refresh the connection between phone and cellar station to improve the signal strength.
File Manager Task Manager Auto Task Killer APK Protector Root Explorer Quick Reboot Encrypt Decrypt Startup Manager Freeze Call Guard Schedule Timer Sleep Switch Screen Adjuster RGB Test Night Reading Signal Booster
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
v1.61: Prevent install on sd card. Launchers restriction for widgets
v1.6: Removed icon from app launcher
A WIDGET (home long tap->widgets to add, or select widgets from app-list) to enable/disable build-in hot-spot (Wifi tethering) feature on android 2.2+.
*** Prerequisite ***
- Nexus One
- Android 2.2 (FroYo)
v1.2: Turns wifi back on when the hotspot is turned off.
This widget was tested on the Nexus One ONLY! Don't expect it to work on other phones.
Use this widget/application at your own risk.
Inactivity Sense 2.12: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sk.pcm3
Idle Time Connection Manager is the smartest connection manager ever! This app will automatically disable selected wireless connections after You finish using the phone, and enable them back at first interaction with it. Currently, the application can control Mobile Data, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
The phone is assumed to be unused when the screen is off for defined amount of time. For example, You can configure the application to disable selected connections, only if the phone is unused for 20 minutes. Additionally, You can restrict its work to certain hours of day. For example, You may want the application to automatically control and disable connections only between hour 17:00 and 08:00 next day.
Installing and running this application will:
- cause the battery to last longer (about 70% improvement),
- save Your mobile data plan (no data transfers in background),
- prevent the phone from bothering You with unwanted notification in Your after-work time,
- reduce the amount of microwaves around You :).
- PRO: You can configure connections to be periodically re-enabled during idle state. This will allow Your accounts to be up-to-date and maintain low power consumption,
- PRO: Mobile Data can be set to be always enabled, if any form of Tethering is active,
- No more Ads,
- Extended device compatibility,
- Settings menu reorgranized.
PRO functionalities can be unlocked from within the app for small fee. Upgrading to PRO version will allow you to access all current and upcoming advanced features.
Bug fix: On some devices, connections had been enabled before screen was unlocked (just after power button was pressed).
Battery charge level can be used as additional restriction, required to disable the connections. When the phone is idle, and battery level falls to defined value (for example 90%), the connections will be automatically disabled. Also they will be re-enabled when the phone is plugged into charger.
This is a simple tester application that periodically reads data from a list of URLs. If there is a failure (or success) in reading these URLs the application will notify you through aural notifications. You can then act appropriately depending on these notifications.
- Notification when data can (and/or cannot) be read.
- Configurable testing frequency. "Do not disturb" feature.
- Ability to test wifi networks, cellular networks or both. Option to notify when completely disconnected from the Internet.
Not an e2o owner? Try out the demo version of this app and learn about the e2o and its connectivity features.
Supported till Android KitKat(from Gingerbread and above) having following resolutions
We love feedback - do send us your criticisms, kudos, comments and cool ideas through the 'Feedback' section of the app.
Using it, you can track what cell towers you are connecting to, the strength of the signal, etc and try to determine the parameters that the phone uses to switch cell towers. It was written for GSM phones, but It works on CDMA phones as well.
It just listens for connection events from the Android system, displays them on the screen and stores them in a database. You can export the data into a csv file.
The app will test a connection to a defined Internet Address (user configurable). This will cause a slight data consumption. This app is intended for users that actively use Internet on their devices and want to be informed if there are connectivity issues.
It is the ideal tool for the following situations:
* 3G or WiFi connection is active but not working
* 3G and/or WiFi connection went offline
* You want to get a notification when a published site is down. (for tech support or webmasters).
Some of the app features:
* Silent background operation
* Very low CPU usage
* Very low data consumption
* Very low memory usage
* Very low battery consumption
* Many configurable options
- Video streaming/Music playback/Photo play/Document review
- Background Music Supported: You can continue to operate your Android device while accessing Wi-Fi H10 for music play.
- Playlist Supported: You can select the multiple music files as a list to play.
- Photo Slideshow: You can select the multiple photos to have different style of photo slideshow such as ripple, cube, page up…and so on.
- Folder list and thumbnail view
- Upload files to Wi-Fi H10 from the local folder
- Download files to local folder from Wi-Fi H10
- Upload photos to Wi-Fi H10 from Photo Album of Android device
- Download photos to Photo Album of Android device from Wi-Fi H10
- Attach a file to the email
- Sort files by file type, file name, file size, and file date
- Search files by keyword
- Delete files wirelessly
- Set Wireless Password
- Change network name (SSID)
- Upgrade the firmware
* Automatically disable/enable the synchronisation of accounts if a mobile/wifi connection is detected.
Good for people without unlimited data plans.
SyncWifi is now OpenSource:
Are you tired of waking up in the middle of the night because you got a new text message or phone call?
Silent Hours will mute the audio on your device every day during the periods you set.
Additional options for when sound is muted:
- Mute games, music etc.
- Enable vibration
- Lock the volume to muted, to avoid accidental changes
- Lower brightness to desired level (saves previous level)
- Disable the notification light
- Unmute the sound on incoming call. The sound will be muted again when the call is ended
You can also choose to mute games and music, as well as to enable vibration.
The service keeps running even if you reboot your device.
You can also set a quick mute period, for unscheduled events.
Please note that if you set audio to be muted or reenabled before the current time, this will be done at the time you set, the next day.
Want to become a beta tester? Great! Start by joining this community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104836627274390925054
For suggestions about added and altered functionality and bug reports, please use mail (or the dedicated community) rather than setting low score reviews, this makes it easier for me to overview and enables me to reply to you.
Languages: English, Swedish, Russian (thanks to ViNNNtalik@XDA), German (thanks to dert07)
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Needed to start service when device starts
READ_PHONE_STATE: Needed to detect incoming calls to temporarily reenable sound
WRITE_SETTINGS: Needed to set display brightness setting
Keywords: Silence, silent, quiet, mode, night, sleep, mute
Denna första version är avsedd att nyttjas i en användarstudie för att bedöma vad som behöver förbättras inför den slutgiltiga releasen. Lämna gärna feedback via mail eller genom att kontakta någon av de inblandade direkt!
Ni som har testat applikationen får mycket gärna svara på följande formulär, så vi får en bra grund till rapporten och till framtida uppdateringar: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_Ctsl9xiXJ8NbRXXCAdwoj9HWHgUgKKgt6-2HWcW9LM/viewform