Du suchst ein neues Bike oder einen Roller? Der integrierte DEKRA Bike Report hilft Dir dabei! In der DEKRA Motorrad App findest Du fundierte Informationen über die Qualität und Sicherheit deines Wunschfahrzeugs.
Der perfekte Begleiter für die kommende Motorradsaison und das komplett kostenlos!
Alle Features im Überblick:
Die schönsten Motorrad Routen Deutschlands
- Geführte Touren ausführlich beschrieben mit Insider Tipps und Bildern
- Sehenswürdigkeiten, Motorradmuseen oder beliebte Bikertreffs entlang der Route
- Tourendetails wie Länge, Dauer und Schwierigkeit
- Interaktives Höhenprofil zu jeder Route
- Navigation zum Startpunkt der Tour
- Routentracking über GPS
- Teilen und Weiterleiten der eigenen Touren
- DEKRA Bike Report:
-- 131 Fahrzeuge in 3 Laufleistungsbereichen
-- DEKRA Mängel Index
-- Statistiken nach Mängelergebnissen
-- Statistiken nach Baugruppen
- Übersicht der neuesten DEKRA-News
- DEKRA Experten Tipps rund um das Bike
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rescue Me: Pinpoint your exact location by GPS, and click a button for direct contact with Green Flag, whether you’re a member or not.
Route Planner: Allows a route to be planned and traffic updates overlaid on the planned route.
UK Travel Alerts: Identify your current location by GPS or choose your preferred area to view live traffic updates.
Remind Me service: Set up reminders for important dates, from MOTs to road tax.
Driving Advice: Stay safe on the roads with expert driving tips.
Dash turns any car into a 'smart car'. Connect your car to your smartphone, and unlock enhanced performance, cost savings and social driving.
Dash connects your smartphone to your car with a simple, low-cost device - call an On Board Diagnostic or OBD -which you can install yourself - simply reach under your steering wheel and plug it in! No mess, no mechanic, no problem.
You can now connect your phone to your vehicle, by pairing via Bluetooth. Ready, Set, Dash!
Check-out what others are saying about Dash:
"The app offers helpful tools ... The app’s design is well done - very modern and clean." - Techcrunch
"Dash may lead to a sea change in the way that we think about our cars and how we drive." - Forbes http://onforb.es/1jvSkOJ
"Dash turns your car, into a safer, more cost efficient, and socially connected way to get around." - Mashable http://on.mash.to/1jvSrtP
"Dash uses a low-cost, easy-to-install device that analyses car and driver performance." - Automotive World http://bit.ly/19LOAbd
From Team Dash - Please note the new FAQ page - http://support.dash.by
We are working hard to enhance the product and will be releasing frequent updates. If you have feedback or questions, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com
Driver score and insights, to help improve your performance
Save money with nearby gas price comparison
Check Engine Light notifications and explanation
Find where you parked, with the car locator
Leaderboard to compare the best drivers
Multi-vehicle support, with automatic VIN de-coding
Driving Mode - real time data on MPG, as well as audio alerts
Works on all car models since 1996
Note - 911 Alert feature is NOT yet active (we will notify users when it is activated)
See Dash in action, as well as OBD device installation: http://vimeo.com/82016347
Buy the OBD device from the app or see www.dash.by for more information!
NOTE: Dash is optimized for the US market, for cars models from 1996 onwards, and some features are not currently available for international users, notably the gas price database. However, most vehicles produced worldwide will appear in either our US or EU region database. (Note: international users should check the OBD requirements in their territory. Full feature set and localization coming soon).
If you are interested in joining our beta testing community, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be ready to discuss your experiences using Dash!
It uses GPS and your internet connection to show you where the radars are and help you avoid fines.
The basic idea is that you will know where the radars are when you drive, and can go past them at a safe speed.
Radar Beep integrates with all mobile phone GPS navigators to detect radars while navigating to your destination.
You can use the app with or without a navigator.
The app also has a map of radars with your position and direction.
It always focuses on the road in the right direction and shows radars around and ahead of you.
Radar Beep updates automatically, no action on your part is required.
To make it easier to turn the scanner on, you can use:
- The widget that comes with the app.
- Configure auto start with Bluetooth. The app will turn on by itself when the phone connects to the car via Bluetooth. When the car is turned off, the app turns off too.
- NFC magnetic sticker by Radar Beep which you can place in your car. The app will turn on when the phone is near the sticker (your phone has to support NFC). ** Coming soon **
This app includes advertising so we can offer the service for free.
If you don’t like the ads you can remove them with a small payment. Thanks for your help.
- Radar detection: stationary, mobile, section, traffic lights, warnings of danger on the road, black spots and police checkpoints.
- Integrates with all GPS navigators to detect radar while you drive.
- Exact distance to the radar and the speed of your car.
- Warning distance graduated according to your speed for greater ease.
- Sound alerts proportional to the distance to the radar.
- Map view with your exact location and the location of the radar.
- Widget for turning the detector on quickly.
- Bluetooth auto start when you turn the car on.
- Intuitive interface design.
- Radar warnings in different countries.
- Voices: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish.
- Languages: German, Arabic, Catalonian, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Hindi, English, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Turkish.
Of course, you can record your own routes. During the recording, the distance and the speed will be shown. Recorded routes can easily uploaded to GPSies.com. You choose whether other users can see the route.
As a registered user, you have access to your notepad of GPSies.com. So you have all the information on your Smartphone - in text form and as a map display. In addition, you can use the 'Live-Tracking' feature. Let others participate on your activities in real time.
The app offers you a variety of maps. From Google to the popular OpenStreetMap maps.
The app was developed for Android smartphones starting version 4.0. It is designed with standard Android navigation patterns to allow a quick start. The discreet design supports the user in his actions.
From a technical perspective, great value was placed on simplicity, loosely coupled modules and standards-compliant implementation. Thus arose a serviceable piece of software, from the other releases may occur in the near future.
The special thing about the GPSies app
Popular: GPSies Android is the Android app of the largest European leisure outdoor community GPSies.com
Inspirational: about 2.5 million fascinating and exciting routes in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Europe - and around the world
Simple: Routes close to find, remember, download, record and share - easily
Effective: the app is constantly developing thanks to community feedback and improved
Free: the app itself and use are absolutely free
É muito simples de usar, basta informar os seguintes dados:
1) Salário base
2) Total de horas extras no mês
3) Custo diário do vale transporte
4) Total de dias com vale transporte
Apertando o botão Calcular, você recebe informações como:
- Salário líquido a receber pelo empregado
- Desconto de vale transporte
- Desconto de INSS
- Custo INSS para o empregador
- Custo com vale transporte
- Valor do FGTS
- Total de despesas mensais com o empregado
Se quiser guardar ou compartilhar seu cálculo, basta enviar por e-mail.
Baixe agora mesmo e não tenha mais dúvidas na hora de pagar seu empregado doméstico!
Palavras-chave: cálculo, calculadora, finaças, casa, empregado, empregada, jardineiro, jardineira, motorista, doméstico, domésticas, salário, trabalhista, trabalhistas, INSS, PIS, FGTS, CLT, custo, custos, diarista, contas, gastos,
Simply install the app and leave the phone in your car.
After that, you can check your vehicle location at www.connectmyride.com.
== Features ==
- Track your vehicle and trips 24/7.
- Automatically detect trip start/finish.
- Check your trip distance, cost, duration.
- Control your fuel usage, CO2 emission and much more.
- Monthly/weekly vehicle summary.
- Share your current location with friends.
- Offline mode: Trips are published when data connection is available.
- Green driving: Monitor you carbon footprint and compare with others.
- Replaces expensive tracking hardware!
All vehicle data is uploaded automatically to your account at www.connectmyride.com.
Using the website you have many other options to analyze your car, share data and compare your statistics with similar vehicles.
== How it works? ==
Download the app to your personal phone, get an old phone on your car dashboard or even hide the phone inside the car. The app is configured using different installation options:
- Dashboard: The phone is connected to a cigarette lighter charger. In this configuration the app will start the GPS when the car engine is running.
- Vehicle Tracking: Choose this profile when installing the phone permanently as a vehicle tracker. The phone is permanently connected to the car battery using a charger. In this mode the GPS is always running. Trips are recorded when the vehicle moves and you get constant vehicle live location.
Smart runs on background, so you can use it along with Google Maps, Waze, Garmin, TomTom, etc.
* Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The GPS is used while you are "Connected" so please ensure that you press Stop when not using the app in order to shutdown the GPS.
Smart Vehicle Tracking is committed to a constant improvement. We listen to our users to continuously add new features.
connect, my, ride, vehicle, tracking, track, locator, lojack, locate, stolen, recovery, car, system, device, avl, live, location, fuel, gas, petrol, odometer, truck, lorry, motorbike, maintenance, service, reminder, mpg, km/l,l/100km, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, trip, journey, log, real-time, position, live, smileage.