Smartphone Link works with select Bluetooth®-enabled 2012 through 2014 Garmin devices, including the RV 760, nüvi 2475, 2495, 2595, 2595, 3490, 3590, 2417, 2517, 2597, 2467, 2567, 2797, 2497, 2577, 2598LMTHD, 2559, 2589, 2599, 2689, 2699, 2789, and 3597**. Some of these nüvi models require a software update, available at www.garmin.com/myDashboard.
What Are Garmin Live Services?
Garmin Live Services provide the most up-to-date “live” information to your Garmin navigator using your existing mobile data plan. There’s no need for an additional data connection. Some services are included free when you connect to Smartphone Link. Others are available through subscriptions that offer premium content and enhanced features.
Examples of Garmin Live Services:
Local weather information - Current localized weather, temperature and forecasts.
Live Traffic** - Garmin Live Traffic provides the best-in-class real-time information to help you
navigate in and around congestion. Live Traffic is updated every 2 minutes and receives more than 1,000 messages every update cycle.
photoLive traffic cameras* - Provides drivers the ability to look up real-time photos from traffic
cameras to get a glance at traffic and weather conditions.
Advanced Weather* - In addition to what the free weather service provides, Advanced Weather
also allows users to receive severe weather alerts and view animated radar images on the nüvi. Colors distinguish types of precipitation, such as rain, snow and ice, to help you avoid bad driving conditions.
Real-time safety cameras**: Alerts you to fixed and mobile safety camera data to help you arrive
safely at your destination.
Dynamic parking: Helps you locate parking areas close to your destination. It also will provide you with the number of spots available and the current cost of the parking spot.
*Contact your mobile service provider for more information about your service plan's data and
**Not available in all areas. Subscription required.
• View and control the chartplotter
• Enhances situational awareness for the mariner
• Works seamlessly with SmartMode™ to group chartplotter thumbnails by station when used with a GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm system
• Easily switch between chart plotters using thumbnail screen preview
• Connect multiple Android devices simultaneously
Visit www.garmin.com for updated device compatibility information.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
For more information on chartplotter firmware updates, visit http://www8.garmin.com/support/software/marine.html
+++ Latest version 5.3.2 now available +++
- The application requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation
With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system with on-board maps, which entails no data transfer or roaming charges for map display, route calculation, etc.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Lane Assistant (static display) and Active Lane Assistant (dynamic display)
+ Bluetooth support (A2DP)
+ NAVIGON Latest Map Guarantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ HERE and Foursquare Local Search*
+ Fuel Live - Provides current fuel prices for Germany*
+ Glympse - Send your position information to selected users*
+ Safety Camera warning (for permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro – photorealistic display auf motorway junctions, exits, bifurcations…
+ Speed Assistant – display of current speed limit and adjustable warning on exceedance
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner – augmented reality POI search
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes – Calculates up to 3 routes at a time
+ Text-to-Speech with precise spoken announcements
+ Different English and German accents
+ Enhanced Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry by coordinates
+ 2D and 3D map displays (birdview)
+ HERE (former Navteq) map material for 44 countries of Europe
*this function requires a data connection
Enhance your system with these useful in-app packages :
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in many European urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D – shows you the landscape not as a flat image, but with mountains and valleys
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL – Receive regular map updates***
+ NAVIGON cockpit – Animated graphics show all available driving data your phone can provide
+ TrafficLive – Real-time traffic information let you avoid traffic jams*
+ POI all-in-one – Add 100 thousands of extra POIs to your onboard database
+ Mobile Alert Live – this service informs you about mobile danger zones and lets you report such
+ NAVIGON LPG and Bio-Diesel filling stations – an onboard database with lots of LPG/Bio-Diesel service stations
+ Smartwatch Connect - enables pedestrian navigation on the SONY SmartWatch 2 or the Samsung Galaxy Gear 2.
Requires additional installation of the free extension NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect, available here in Google Play,
Resp. NAVIGON Smartwatch Connect Gear on the Gear Manager Store
*this function requires a data connection
**The service is currently available in more than 65 European metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection
***The service is covenanted for at least 24 month
- The app requires min. android OS 2.3.3
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voices and system files are saved on your phone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred (except mentioned differently for specific functions)
- The Europe version can require up to 2.2GB of free memory (depending on the number of countries you select). Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space available. The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via WiFi (WLAN). Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- On first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is mandatory to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
★ Chosen by Google as one of the Best Apps of 2014 ★
Minube has a new update that lets you convert your travel photos into lifelong memories! Even casual travelers have phones galleries full of thousands of amazing photos, but who really remembers where each and every one was taken? Well, minube can help you relive your trips by identifying exactly where each of your travel photos were taken. You can even add your travel tips to each place and, of course, use our photo editor to choose the photos you want to publish and those you’d prefer to keep private. The end result is an amazing keepsake of your journey, complete with maps and travel dates, which you can share with your friends.
We've also given our travel app a beautiful new look so you can get inspired, find cheap hotels, sights, and places to eat and start planning your trips better than ever. Use our Inspiration tool to find interesting new vacation ideas, search for over 50,000 global destinations and find sights to see, restaurant reviews, hotel reviews, and everything else no traveler can miss. Save your favorites into lists and download to use as your personalized travel itinerary complete with map.
Want to learn more about minube?
Follow us on Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/minube
Follow us on Twitter → https://twitter.com/minubeapp
Why do we need these permissions?
- Identity: So you can create an account and enter into minube and enjoy a more thorough travel-planning experience.
- Location: To find tourist attractions, restaurants, and hotels near you and get directions to local points of interest.
- Internet: To connect to the minube platform and discover thousands of new places and destinations around the world.
- Multimedia and Files: For temporary data storage and to download lists and travel guides offline to use them without an internet connection when you're travelling.
- In-app billing: So you can enjoy exclusive content.
Others: So you can use complimentary Google services like Maps, Google Login, and push notifications.
-Quickly create checklists to stay organized
-User-created Gear Pack Library
-Offline Gear Pack management
-Cloud sync and multi-device compatible
Use it for backpacking planning, hiking, sports... whatever gear you need to keep track of. It's an awesome planner for your adventures.
Keywords: Checklist, camping, backpacking, hiking, mountaineering, adventure, trip, awesomeness.
The Trip before your Trip: The beginning of each travel does not occur in the start date, occurs before... Every travel begins with initial planning, where we define the period of travel, destinations, what do we do, hotels where we stay, airlines, car rentals, shopping list, etc.. We search information with friends, books, magazines and blogs. How to access all this information during your trip ?
The app myTrip provide all information that travelers will need, you can create a travel plan with information about the destinations, hotels accommodation, flights, Places to visit, things to do, shopping list, information about car rentals and more!
– Travel Plans.
– Places Explorer, find restaurants, attractions, bar, etc.
– Hotels information.
– Extensive database of Hotels around the world.
– Flights information.
– Flight status.*
– Things To Do (restaurants, Tourist Points).
– Information of places, like opening hours, address, phone, etc..
– Shopping List.
– Products search , including description and value.
– Travel Finances.
– Cloud services, share travel plans on multiples devices.
– Notes and To Do Lists.
– Get directions, maps and weather for each destination
* Feature not available in the Beta version yet.
Organize your travel plans in one place with myTrip.
Share your travel plans with other travellers!
The Cloud Service from myTrip, enables you to share and sync your trip plans on multiple devices, automatically and transparently.
– Automatic Synchronization.
– Share your Trips with others users.
– Backup safely and simply.
– Without limits devices.
Easiest way to view street-level imagery from your phone.
My Street View has two simple objective;
-Search address and see the street view of the address.
-Touch my location button and see the Street view of your location if available.
In new version , you can drag pagmen on the map to view other streets.
Also you can press "Pagmen Button" to view it in native Google Street View application which is more faster.
*It needs a fast internet connection 3g,4g or wifi.
Please rate if you like it, and email if you have a problem.
- New, interactive 3D maps of shopping centers and airports in 70 countries
- The route planner shows driving, public transit and walking routes on one screen so you can compare options at a glance
- You can now tap on any place icon on the map to find out more about it and how to get there
- Traffic incidents show you what's causing jams before you have to find out first-hand
- You can now download maps in the background — no need to wait around for them to finish
- You can also download voices to your SD card
- Turn-by-turn voice-guidance volume has been adjusted, so you can hear directions more clearly
- You can now use HERE on devices with 64-bit processors
- Featured in the Guardian, the New York Times, TechCrunch, Forbes, CNET, Mashable and more
Here's to finding your way no matter where you are. Here's to embracing the world around you and daring to explore new places without worrying about getting lost. Here's to having the confidence to live your life, because you always know exactly where you're going.
With HERE, you can plan your journey ahead of time and save a map of your destination right on your phone. With maps for more than a 100 countries around the world, you'll never be lost — even when offline. See exactly where you are and find the best way around with a route planner that shows you driving, public transit and walking options at a glance.
When you're ready to head out, turn-by-turn, voice-guided driving and walk navigation takes you right to your destination — or use our public transit maps and schedules to get around by train or bus. With HERE, your maps are always loaded and ready to use, and you never need to rely on an Internet connection.
HERE makes maps more useful. Find restaurants and shops in your area and browse ratings and reviews from TripAdvisor, Lonely Planet and more to plan your night out. Take a peek inside shopping centers and airports with 3D indoor maps that show you the location of stores, elevators and other facilities. Or meet up with friends using Glympse, a secure, private way of sharing your location that lets them see where you are.
What does HERE give you?
- Voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation that works around the world
- Maps you can save and use offline for more than a 100 countries, including the US, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Canada, Australia and Brazil
- Real-time traffic and incident information for more than 40 countries
- Indoor maps for thousands of shopping centers and airports
- Public transit maps, directions and information for more than 900 cities
- A route planner that shows driving, public transit and walking options so you can quickly compare them
- Your saved places are available on all your devices so you can plan journeys easier
We love feedback, so please send your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org
- downloading map for arbitrary area
- searching objects using object name or object type
- address search (by street name & house number)
- search by coordinates
- showing touristic places
- showing pubs in the selected area :)
- tracking location via GPS/WIFI/cellular
- share POI coordinates with friends via SMS
- add locations to the 'favorites'
- based on openstreemap & osmdroid
Simply install the app and leave the phone in your car.
After that, you can check your vehicle location at www.connectmyride.com.
== Features ==
- Track your vehicle and trips 24/7.
- Automatically detect trip start/finish.
- Check your trip distance, cost, duration.
- Control your fuel usage, CO2 emission and much more.
- Monthly/weekly vehicle summary.
- Share your current location with friends.
- Offline mode: Trips are published when data connection is available.
- Green driving: Monitor you carbon footprint and compare with others.
- Replaces expensive tracking hardware!
All vehicle data is uploaded automatically to your account at www.connectmyride.com.
Using the website you have many other options to analyze your car, share data and compare your statistics with similar vehicles.
== How it works? ==
Download the app to your personal phone, get an old phone on your car dashboard or even hide the phone inside the car. The app is configured using different installation options:
- Dashboard: The phone is connected to a cigarette lighter charger. In this configuration the app will start the GPS when the car engine is running.
- Vehicle Tracking: Choose this profile when installing the phone permanently as a vehicle tracker. The phone is permanently connected to the car battery using a charger. In this mode the GPS is always running. Trips are recorded when the vehicle moves and you get constant vehicle live location.
Smart runs on background, so you can use it along with Google Maps, Waze, Garmin, TomTom, etc.
* Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. The GPS is used while you are "Connected" so please ensure that you press Stop when not using the app in order to shutdown the GPS.
Smart Vehicle Tracking is committed to a constant improvement. We listen to our users to continuously add new features.
connect, my, ride, vehicle, tracking, track, locator, lojack, locate, stolen, recovery, car, system, device, avl, live, location, fuel, gas, petrol, odometer, truck, lorry, motorbike, maintenance, service, reminder, mpg, km/l,l/100km, graphs, charts, mileage, expenses, purchases, fill-up, costs, trip, journey, log, real-time, position, live, smileage.
É muito simples de usar, basta informar os seguintes dados:
1) Salário base
2) Total de horas extras no mês
3) Custo diário do vale transporte
4) Total de dias com vale transporte
Apertando o botão Calcular, você recebe informações como:
- Salário líquido a receber pelo empregado
- Desconto de vale transporte
- Desconto de INSS
- Custo INSS para o empregador
- Custo com vale transporte
- Valor do FGTS
- Total de despesas mensais com o empregado
Se quiser guardar ou compartilhar seu cálculo, basta enviar por e-mail.
Baixe agora mesmo e não tenha mais dúvidas na hora de pagar seu empregado doméstico!
Palavras-chave: cálculo, calculadora, finaças, casa, empregado, empregada, jardineiro, jardineira, motorista, doméstico, domésticas, salário, trabalhista, trabalhistas, INSS, PIS, FGTS, CLT, custo, custos, diarista, contas, gastos,