To celebrate our latest update, Scan is on sale for a limited time for $1.99 down from $4.99! (over 50% off!)
Scan is the fastest and most user-friendly QR reader and barcode scanner available. If your Android came with a built-in scanner, this would be it. Here is what our reviewers are saying:
“Quick and very reliable. I’d give it six stars if it were possible.”
“No ads, beautiful design, and even caught blurry QR codes I didn’t expect it to scan”
“I’ve saved over $80 by scanning products in the store and finding them cheaper online”
HOW THE APP WORKS
To scan a QR code or barcode simply open the app, point the camera at the code, and you’re done! There is no need to take a photo or press a button. Scan will automatically recognize any code your camera is pointing at.
When scanning a QR code, if the code contains a website URL, you will automatically be taken to the site. If the code just contains text, you'll immediately see it. For other formats such as phone numbers, email addresses, or contact info, you will be prompted to take the appropriate action.
Scan recognizes all of the popular barcode types (UPC, EAN, and ISBN) and shows you pricing, reviews, and more about any products you scan. Barcode scanning requires a newer device in order to work reliably. Cameras on older devices do not provide the resolution or focus required for barcode scanning.
• View a history list and map of all of your past scans
• Sync your scan history across the web and all of your devices
• Toggle your front or rear camera for scanning
• Set a default browser to open websites in
• Scan pictures of QR codes and barcodes from your camera roll
• A switch to turn on your device’s light (if it has one) for scanning in low-light circumstances
DEDICATED TO PERFECTION
Our goal is to make our app the best scanning app in the store. We can’t do this without you. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and need to hear feedback from you. If you have an issue with Scan, please do not write a review of the app saying "it didn't work." This does not help us make things better for you. Instead, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @scan and we'll do our best to help.
In order to use Scan, your device must have a built-in camera. When scanning codes that redirect to online content, such as websites, you will need Internet connectivity.
MAKE YOUR OWN QR CODES ON SCAN.ME
Want to make your own QR codes for others to scan? Visit our site at http://scan.me to create and manage your own QR codes for free.
Update: We recently released a new Wi-Fi QR code type on our site. These new Wi-Fi QR codes allow visitors to your home or business scan a QR code to get easy access to your wireless network.
Scan your smartphone with this super app.
- Scan your installed apps in your android smartphone
- Scan your apk files, They can be viruses or risk applications.
- See the permissions of each App at risk.
- This app scanner protect your Android automatically when You install new applications.
Easy and fast! Download it right now!
It's your antivirus
I do this whenever I see duplicates in the music list, or when I manually add and media to the device over USB.
It works with the newer phones including 4.0 ICS/Ice Cream Sandwich and 4.1 JB/Jelly bean, and now 4.2.
To test the media scanner or to clean out the media cache:
Go to settings.
Click All Applications tab.
Click Media Storage.
Click Clear Data.
Now run Force Media Scanner and click the Scan button.
It will take a long time the first time you do this, as it has to read and process each video, and music file on the device.
Afterwards, runs will be much faster, and it's just updating the media store.
It's new, so if you have any issues, please email me.
If you find any translation mistake in English version,Please help us to correct and mail to email@example.com.Thank you.
• Easily see every device connected to your current Wi-Fi network
• Secure your network by identifying all of your devices
LANScan is designed to give the user a complete understanding of all the devices connected to a local network. This extremely fast, and powerful app contains features useful to Network Administrators, IT Professionals, and non-professionals, alike. Within an easy to use interface, this application allows you to view information about all the devices on a local network, including the IP address, MAC address, and open ports of every device. In addition, LANScan then lets you name all of your devices, giving you a complete and personalized network overview. Through this app, you will be able to get a picture of what devices should be on your network, as well as the ones that should not!
• Complete List of Devices: Every device on the network is displayed in an easy to navigate list, containing icons and device information.
• Automatic Device Information: Identify every device with automatic dictionary lookup for known MAC addresses, and NetBIOS names. In other words, see your actual device name instead of just its IP!
• Custom Labeling: Easily set custom names for any identified device.
• Custom Notes: Leave custom notes for any device!
• Port Scanning: When detailed information is requested, a very fast port scan is also displayed.
• Wake On LAN: Wake devices on the LAN which are configured for remote wake up.
LANScan's powerful scanning techniques include:
• TCP Connect Scanning: attempting to establish a TCP connection with each IP address on the local network.
• ARP Scanning: The ARP table is scanned for any devices attached to the network that doesn’t respond to a TCP connect.
• NetBIOS Scanning: Finding all devices on the network that respond to a NetBIOS query.
• Bonjour Scanning: Scan the network for all services on the local network that are broadcasting bonjour services.
• Reverse DNS: All devices are also queried for hostname information using multicast queries.
We hope you enjoy LANScan, the powerful network scanner anybody can use!
Have you ever copied music or other media onto your phone only to find that you cannot play it? Scan Media runs the MediaScanner Service so that new media will be known to Android’s MediaStore - where apps can then find and play it.
Scan Media launches a scan of "external storage" - typically your sdcard.
The software connects to Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter included in the A-303 Dyno-Scan for Windows Bluetooth kit. A demonstration mode is built into the software that simulates all vehicle data so you can test the software.
Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter is required to connect to a vehicle. The product supports 1996 and newer US vehicles including American, European, and Asian brands such as Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, BMW, VW, Volvo, etc… Outside the US many vehicles are supported also (see Auterra website FAQ page for specific details).
Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter supports Auterra’s Windows and Android software. The Android software is optimized for both phone and tablet platforms. Common file formats means you can record on Android and open file on a Windows PC.
Live data is recorded with vehicle position using your Android’s built-in GPS. Open files on your PC using Dyno-Scan for Windows and see the vehicle data and your vehicle position within Google Earth.
Record vehicle power/torque and acceleration and display graphically.
Auterra manufacturers all hardware and software for the Android, Windows PC, and DashDyno SPD platforms so all the products work seamlessly together. This free software was designed for Auterra customers using Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
The Android users guide is available on our Downloads page or in the link below:
Dyno-Scan for Android key features:
* Connects to Auterra's Bluetooth OBD II adapter.
* Wirelessly view and record data from your vehicle using Bluetooth.
* Android and Windows PC platforms supported.
* Read/clear vehicle diagnostic trouble codes.
* Integrated DTC database with thousands for trouble code definitions.
* Software supports 264 live vehicle parameters.
* CAN 6x mode for 600% faster data throughput (vehicle dependent feature).
* Record vehicle sensor data and GPS position.
* Measure horsepower and torque.
* Measure acceleration times such as 0-60MPH and 1/8mile times.
* Measure vehicle overall gear ratio.
* Open Android recorded data (live data, power/torque and acceleration) on your PC using Dyno-Scan for Windows.
* Recorded GPS location is displayed within Google Earth on your PC.
* Easily save and load your favorite screen configurations.
* Numerous screen layout options with meter and graph widgets.
* Dynamic portrait and landscape orientation changes.
* Full gesture support including pinch-zoom graphs, drag zoomed graphs, and double-tap zoom.
OCR (optical character recognition) is a method that converts an image of text taken by your camera into an editable document.
OCR in different languages and optionally translate results to another language of your choice.
• Multiple OCR engines.
• OCR multiple times to build up a multi page document.
• Undo & Redo functions.
• Edit the output text to enable you to clean up any errors.
• Save the output as PDF or text files.
• Share the output via email or social networks.
• Copy and paste the output.
• Auto and manual focus (device dependant).
• Use camera's flash (device dependant).
• OCR documents printed in different languages.
• Option to automatically translate OCR text to another language.
• A 'white list' of characters to allow.
• A 'black list' of characters to ignore.
Note: Any scanning software or QR code software requires the camera to have a non fixed focus lens. Some cameras, for example, the forward facing ones found in some Samsung Tab's have fixed focus camera lenses, so you are unlikely to be able to get the text to focus and get good OCR results.
Android has been around for a few years now and yet the topic of security continues to be the source of some argument. On the one hand you have the argument that Android is not susceptible to virus threats and, provided you are careful about what you download, there is no real need for antivirus software. On the other, you have reports and statistics claiming that malware is frighteningly common and any Android device without protection is sure to get infected.
This app can do you know about apps free Android antivirus. Free Android antivirus are both advantages and weaknesses. The app is meant to tell these stories, both famous apps and new apps from smaller companies. Is your ANDROID phone slow? Are you sick and tired of getting choppy performance? This apps is a free contents application.
Works with Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth and 3G interfaces.
* Host / IP Scanner with a minimal Port Scanner
* Find tethered hosts if tethering is enabled
* Android & Raspberry Pi detection
* Export scan results in CSV format
* Remember hosts with a custom name
* Access open ports with other Android apps
* Info about IPv4 subnet, broadcast and IPv6 subnet
* Quick scan, ad-free
O aplicativo possibilita leitura de códigos de barras 1D, os conhecidos, UPC/EAN conforme padrões internacionais de códigos de barras. Os códigos de barras UPC/EAN são utilizados para codificação de produtos, identificação de cargas que serão transportadas, identificação de livros, revistas entre outros usos.
Com o Global Scan podem se lidos além dos códigos 1D, também código de barras 2D, os já conhecidos, QRCodes e Data Matrix.
O Global Scan pode ser configurado conforme as necessidades, ler apenas códigos 1D, QRCodes, Data Matrix. Permite também que sejam compartilhados os códigos lidos ou possibilita ainda que sejam enviados por e-mail ou SMS, onde pode ser um código lido ou pego do histórico e pesquisa na web do conteúdo lido no QRCode.
As configurações do Global Scan permitem que se personalize totalmente o aplicativo, conforme detalhado a seguir.
Funcionalidades dos menus:
o Permite compartilhar os dados lidos de um código de barras. Enviando a imagem do código de barras lido por e-mail.
o Grava o histórico dos códigos de barras lidos.
o Envia os códigos de barras lidos, por e-mail, SMS.
o Limpa o histórico dos códigos de barras lidos anteriormente.
o Tipos de Códigos de Barras:
Códigos de Barras 1D;
Códigos do tipo Data Matrix;
o Avisos ao encontrar o código de barras lido:
o Configurações Gerais:
Uso da luz de frente do aparelho
Imagem invertida da câmera
o Apresenta explicações sobre o funcionamento do aplicativo Global Scan, um detalhamento dos formatos dos códigos de barras.
o Podem ser encontradas informações sobre a Global Mobile, desenvolvedora do aplicativo.
• Idiomas: O leitor de códigos de barras Global Scan suporta vários idiomas, veja alguns países:
o UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
A mobile virus is malicious software that targets mobile phones or wireless-enabled Personal digital assistants (PDA), by causing the collapse of the system and loss or leakage of confidential information. As wireless phones and PDA networks have become more and more common and have grown in complexity, it has become increasingly difficult to ensure their safety and security against electronic attacks in the form of viruses or other malware.
Antivirus is usually software that protects devices and mobile phones from the harmful claws of viruses that affects the devices that use the Internet. This informative Android app Antivirus free provides users with links to portals that contain free Antivirus Software that can be downloaded and installed in the required devices. This app contains reviews from other users who have chosen to download this Antivirus Software and have been satisfied with the services.
Displays individual AP's, even those of same SSID, and allows connection to AP's of specific BSSID (on most devices this can be used to prevent / reduce unwanted roaming between AP's).
Displays AP's with hidden SSID (only on some devices).
Displays all saved AP configurations.
Compatible with almost any android device - even works on original android phone (HTC Dream / Google G1).
- can't modify configurations (only create / delete them)
- can't create configurations for EAP secured networks
# Important #
This app may find Facebook,ebay,twitter as 'Airpush ad publisher' because these app uses same mechanism as airpush to push notification on your device.
Better layouts and use of space especially on tablets.
New game mode and scoring system:
1. Get the problem on the right on the first attempt for the highest score.
2. If you beat the clock you will get your extra time will give you a score bonus.
3. Score at least 1 star to unlock the next level.
Customize it! Now you have three themes to choose from. Open the preferences menu in the game to change it. If you can't find your favorite color leave a comment with your rating and we will add it in the next release!
The original Math Rush is still supported if you prefer the original game play to this one.