Tipster will help you calculate the tip amount for a restaurant bill.
Everything is on one screen, no need to swipe from screen to screen making changes.
Pay the entire bill yourself, or split the total amount with as many people as you want.
Tipster is simple, intuitive and gets right to the point.
"Total Tip" and "Tip Per Person" are highlighted to make those two commonly used values highly visible.
Tipster is dynamic, as you change values, all calculations are updated automatically.
restaurant tip calculator cafe bill percent split pay check calculate total rounding friends powerful breakfast lunch dinner bar diner
The data is downloaded using QR Code technology. The image to be scanned appears on the coffee machine display and the Snap&Share APP records and sends the data to the desired destination. The data can also be read directly on the mobile device.
The system stores a history of all readings made on the mobile device. The machines will automatically be localized using mobile functions for geolocation.
Users can benefit from the possibility of checking and sharing the machine’s main parameters and counters in real time. The Snap&Share APP has been developed to support a variety of user categories, such as coffee roasters, chain companies, distributors, shop managers and baristas with their own bars or cafés, and technicians and sales staff.
The Snap&Share APP is able to scan every other type of QR Code as well.
/!\ Please Report bugs on github
/!\ Please Rate and Comment
/!\ Looking for translators (spanish, italian, ...)
TAGS: status, hackspace, makerspace, hacklab
Take a screenshot of your phone's screen, save as a jpg or png file, and share anywhere!
- Crop screenshots
- Draw and annotate screenshots
- Screen shot status bar button
- Screenshot widget button
- Shake to screen shot
- Delayed screenshot timer
- "Share" menu integration
- Custom save directory
- Overlay phone information on screenshot
- Works on ALL rooted devices, including Honeycomb!
NOTE: If this version does not work, please download "No Root Screenshot It", which will work on your phone (also available on the Android market).
NOTE: To remove superuser permission toast message from your screenshots, goto your "superuser permissions" app and disable toast messages.
Tags: Screenshot screen shot capture
The easiest, fastest and most secure way to keep your contacts with you!
You have got a new phone, suddenly deleted some contacts or in the worst case lost your phone, there is a solution. Don't worry about contacts, with Keeper you can just export contacts to secure remote server (Cloud) and in any time import contacts to your phone.
Intuitive Log in screen offer Log in for existing users, Registration for new users and Change password.
In the Main screen you can press Export Contacts button to upload phone contacts to Cloud, press Import Contacts button to restore contacts from Cloud and Delete All Contacts to delete all contacts from Cloud. Be very careful using Delete All Contacts feature.
In Settings you can Share with Friends our app as well as Send Feedback about problems, bugs or to add some feature. It is very important to improve Keeper in future.
- Widgets: Easy access to preset brightness levels.
- Tasker/Locale Plug-in! Set brightness based on time/place/etc. To disable, configure for 100% brightness.
- Brightness slider uses logarithmic scale for fine-grained control.
- Drag the app icon to your desktop to use for toggling on/off.
- Prompts to confirm very low brightness settings.
- Option to disable soft-key backlight (does not work on all phones).
*** If you accidentally make your screen go BLACK ***
1. Pull your battery or (Nexus7) hold power button for 10 seconds
2. Uninstall the app to reset your bad brightness setting
3. Reinstall the app and use it normally again
This app will always be free! If you want to show your appreciation, please donate to Wikipedia on my behalf (and let me know you did):
Thank you! Email me if you have any other problems or questions I haven't mentioned.
Protect your loved ones peacefully !
QuickSafe is an usefull application that allows to easily locate family members.
Suitable for the whole family (children, elder, dependent persons), QuickSafe offers serenity to the family.
☞ How does this work ?
- QuickSafe is an SMS based application (the SMS bills is in charge of the user)
- Every Android smartphone equipped with QuickSafe could locate any other Android smartphone also equipped with QuickSafe.
- To ensure privacy security, the user controls the list of contacts allowed to locate him/her.
- The list of contacts if fully customizable (identity, photo...)
- Full access to the geolocation history
- In case of emergency, QuickSafe allows to call emergency services (112) and also displays the list of hospitals/pharmacies around.
- Geolocation accuracy depends on the environment in which the Android smartphone is.
Free application with no add, QuickSafe is designed to improve your life and protect your loved ones.
If you have the GO SMS application, some unexpected behaviour may appear. To avoid this, please go to the settings of GO SMS -> Incoming settings : uncheck the option "don't populate notification to others application"
Permission INTERNET to display the Map
Permission TELEPHONE so the user can call the emergency services (112)
Permission SMS so the communication between Android smartphones equipped with QuickSafe(the SMS bills is in charge of the user)
Permission LOCATION/GPS to allow the smartphone location
Permission READ CONTACTS only to associate a name to the phone number requesting authorization.
No personal data is collected.
There are many uses for DNS resolution and IP blockers, but the most prominent uses are getting rid of ads in both browsers and apps, and protection against malware sites. Please note that "Block it!" does not block anything by default; it is your choice what you want to filter, and yours alone. There is a live log of all DNS resolution requests that you can use to determine what you want to block; you'll be surprised what your phone accesses all the time. You can also use blacklists available on the Internet (in "/etc/hosts" format, Snort format, and many others). To get you started, just click "add all lists" in the welcome dialog; you can always remove lists again later.
"Block it!" uses the VpnService API and therefore does not need root access. When you start the app for the first time since reboot you will be asked by Android whether you want to permit the VPN service. Rest assured that we do not redirect any traffic; all we do is catch DNS requests and filter them before we forward them to your device's configured DNS servers, and redirect blacklisted IP traffic to the VPN interface where it is simply dropped. When "Block it!" is active, a key symbol will be displayed in the status bar -- Android's way of reminding you that you are using a VPN service. We cannot do anything about it.
Please note that you cannot run "Block it!" while you are using any VPN service. This includes "Your Freedom". However, "Your Freedom" includes blocking features too so you don't need to use both at the same time.
"Block it!" is free and we do not pester you with ads. If you find that it makes your life easier please click on the "thumbs up!" symbol in the action bar to learn how you can help us.
This app is only available to active ConsumerReports.org subscribers and at no additional charge. To subscribe, go to ConsumerReports.org.
Car Ratings are not included with this application. For those of you looking for Consumer Reports Car Ratings please check out our new Car Buying Guide
This resource gives you the information you need to make smart buying decisions wherever you are.
• Get ratings for thousands of tested products
• Find recommended models at a glance
• See the best and the worst in a category
• Learn the highs, lows and specs for each model
• Compare models to find the best one for you
• Your ally anywhere – in stores, on the couch, or on-the-go
Don’t get taken for a ride as you shop for your new vehicle - get tips and tricks to help you negotiate pricing and financing like a pro.
If you are a current ConsumerReports.org website subscriber, you have full access to this app. If you are not a website subscriber, you may download this app for free but must purchase the in-app pass to receive access to Consumer Reports car Ratings and road test videos.*
•Consumer Reports car Ratings (ConsumerReport.org website subscribers and in-app pass subscribers only)
•Consumer Reports road test video summaries (ConsumerReport.org website subscribers and in-app pass subscribers only)
•MSRP and invoice look up
•Information on how to get the best trade-in
•Vehicle price negotiating tips
•Ways to get the best interest rate
•Lease and loan total cost and monthly payment calculators designed to give you your real cost as well as the ability to compare leasing vs loans
* In-app purchases of the monthly $2.99 pass are charged to your Google Wallet Account upon confirmation of the purchase. Your pass will AUTOMATICALLY RENEW unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew by going to Manage Purchases in the Settings section.