The today page displays the exercises for the current day of your active routine. When the today page starts the system will synchronize any routine changes and exercise history with the server. As a result, if you have to reinstall the application onto another device the synchronization process will setup your current active routine.
If you lose your network connection you will still be able to finish your workout in off-line mode. The next time you are in a network enabled area the synchronization process will store away your workout history and make any required routine changes.
You can add a combination of aerobic and anaerobic exercises for each day of your routine. You can also skip to another day of the routine.
You can record the duration of the aerobic exercise or the number of sets, reps, and weight lifted for anaerobic exercises. If you forget how to do the exercise you can display the instructions or look at the exercise video.
After saving the exercise record a rest countdown timer is displayed, which has the option to sound an alarm or vibrate the device upon completion.
You can add and edit routines. You can add exercises to a routine day. Choose from hundreds of exercises or suggest an exercise, which might not already be in our database.
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
This is the FREE version of the widely popular iOS and Android app Fitness Buddy w/ over 300+ exercises with detailed descriptions, animations and an assortment of workouts. Our FREE version already contains more content and features than all the other paid apps out there. Download for FREE and take a look! If you love it, download our paid version which contains 1700+ exercises, HD videos, body metrics tracking and much more.
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
✔ 1700+ unique exercises!
✔ 1000+ HD videos
✔ Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
✔ Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
✔ 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
✔ Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
✔ Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
✔ Quick and simple workout tracking
✔ Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
✔ Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
✔ Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
✔ Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
✔ Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
✔ Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
✔ Graph your body progress
✔ Quick email responses
✔ Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
✓ 5 to 10 minute targeted workouts
✓ 10 to 30 minute full body workouts
✓ 50 exercises
✓ Workouts are randomly created and different each day
✓ Video showing how to do each exercise
✓ Developed by a certified personal trainer
✓ On-screen instructions and timer
Daily Workouts FREE is a great 5 to 30 minute daily workout routine for men and women that steps you through some of the best exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home.
Daily Workouts FREE combines all of the exercises from Daily AB Workout FREE, Daily ARM Workout FREE, Daily BUTT Workout FREE, Daily CARDIO Workout FREE and Daily LEG Workout FREE. It also features randomized full body workouts.
These proven exercises, demonstrated by a certified personal trainer, target all major muscles. Spending just minutes a day can strengthen and tone your body.
The routine's simple interface, complete with video and timer, allows you to easily follow along and understand each exercise. Simply select your routine and follow along!
*If you like Daily Workouts FREE, check out the full version which features:
• Over 2X more exercises
• More workout routines
• New workouts available via in-app purchase (Pilates, kettlebell, stretch, ball)
• Create custom workouts
• Landscape mode
* clear 3D demonstrations
* exercise instructions
* earn badges
* personal trainer Brad Fit :)
* NEW also download our free GPS cardio app!
When you create a (free!) online profile, you will get access to 800+ exercises, 100+ workouts and 150+ badges to earn. Find workouts online, add them and synchronize with your app to workout at home or in the gym.
Check www.virtuagym.com, online fitness & lifestyle platform for many extra tools, like a personal profile, free nutrition plan, goal setting and much more.
Like our app? Please rate 5 stars, so we can keep improving it. Thanks!
Have errors? Please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll fix it asap. Giving a 1-star rating is not going to help us much, since we then won't have a clue what's wrong.
We think VirtuaGym is the most extensive and fun health and fitness solution available: it combines jefit and myfitnesspal like strength and weight training (but with 3D animations) with points and achievements like in Fitocracy and cardio tracking as with endomondo / runkeeper; download our free separate cardio app and sync it with your online account. Get started now, it's free and we hope you like it! :)
Two permissions are required: internet access to allow syncing, and storage for the exercises.
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any other Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
My Diet Diary is an easy to use calorie counter! Track all nutrients, create your own foods , track exercises, view progress reports, customized weight loss goals, recipe calculator, and more.
✔ View daily nutritional summary reports
✔ Use our calorie counter and track other nutrition data (protein, carbs, cholesterol, sugar, etc)
✔ Built-in BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator. Track your BMI
✔ Set your weight goal and Diet Diary will help you create a plan to get there!
✔ Check your progress with a simple calorie tracker that shows how you’re tracking against your daily calorie budget and diet
✔ Track all key nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
✔ View weight charts, diet summary details and track your weight loss
✔ Add your food easily with our database of 150,000+ foods and recipes.
✔ View info about everything you eat - from calories to vitamins and minerals and cholesterol
✔ Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents
✔ See breakdown of calories from carbs, fats, and protein
✔ Not on a diet? Use it as a food log and tracker.
EXERCISE & FITNESS TRACKING
✔ Log over 65 exercises to see how many calories you’ve burned
✔ Enter your own calorie amounts with exercises
✔ Exercises for men/women. Strengthen your abs & have a flat belly!
✔ See how many calories & fat you burned
✔ BMR Calculator
✔ Track your cardio, aerobics, weight lifting, walking, biking, fitness, running, and more!
PERSONALIZED TRACKER FOR YOU:
✔ Customized goals and calorie counter based on your specific profile – age, gender, height
✔ Set reminders and notifications for meals, exercises
✔ Your personalized diet coach, weight coach, and fitness coach
✔ Have a question? Tap in to MedHelp’s community, the largest online health community, by asking questions in one of our many diet-related forums, fitness forums, and weight-loss related forums.
✔ Get support and motivation from millions of people just like you who are dieting
Go the smart way to achieve your weight goal the healthy way for weight loss! If you want to lose weight or are slimming down already, do it the healthy way with our calorie counter. Consider this app to be your diet coach and dietitian. Don't pay for Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers. It’s better than a diet coach because your phone is always with you. Get started for free today.
“Diet Diary helped me with weight loss! I lost over 10 lbs and found it better than Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, Atkins, GI, or all those various personal diets out there. I tracked my weight-loss over time with the weight graph chart, tracked my calories, tracked my cholesterol intake, & more. Highly recommend!” - Sigor
“Best weight-loss app and calorie tracker out there. I tried the Scarsdale diet, HCG diet, south beach diet, medifast, mediterranean, jenny craig, weight watchers, and more but didn't work. My Diet Diary, however, motivates you to eat better. Eating better meals is key to weight loss. It tracks your daily exercise and fitness too!” - Mai
“The food and recipe database in My Diet Diary is amazing. I could search on several different foods and recipe search, and it would automatically display all the nutrition info. My husband is a vegetarian, and I’m a vegan so it is important for us to track our protein intake. With Diet Diary, we can do that!” - Liz
“Easy to use nutrition tracker! It feels like my personal dietitian, planner, and trainer. I was on the HCG diet before, Jenny Craig diet, low carb diet, weight watchers, and tried the juice detox. They weren't enjoyable, especially the juice diet! But this app helps!” - Gwen
"Listen up weight watchers! Use it and lose weight." - Ike
Runtastic uses GPS to map and track your sports & fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking or walking. The Runtastic app tracks your cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, speed, calories & more) to help you reach training goals. Join us and become part of a global fitness community that is fun & motivational, whether you're looking to improve your health, build up cardio endurance, or train for a marathon! Runtastic is a great fit for users of all fitness levels.
APP FEATURES (limited in LITE version)
* Track workouts in real-time with built-in GPS and monitor workout progress (time, distance, speed, pace, calories, elevation, etc.)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* Personal workout diary & metrics
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player
* Set goals for training time & distance
* Colored traces: Track changes in speed
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
Choose an expert training plan & track your body statistics. Training plans provide guidance & inspiration for fitness goals, such as: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 5k or 10k, running a half-marathon or running a marathon. Further health & fitness tips are provided by Runtastic Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the Runtastic Fitness Channel on YouTube!
RUNTASTIC WORKOUT MIX
Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, length of workout and calories burned! The first Runtastic Workout Mix is available now on Google Play.
WHO’S TALKING ABOUT RUNTASTIC?
MASHABLE: “... people are choosing instead to download Runtastic, since the company just announced it's hit 25 million mobile users. That's as much as Nike+ (11 million as of February) and runner favorite RunKeeper (14 million) combined.”
TECHCRUNCH: “Thanks to MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, Nike and many more, apps that keep track of your exercise and push you to drop those extra pounds are by no means novel. Nonetheless, bootstrapped European startup Runtastic is still managing to carve out a name for itself in a crowded space by offering a simple user experience, while still offering the deeper functionality of higher-end products.”
Keywords: Running, Runing, Jogging, Joging, Walking, Waking, Run, Jog, Walk, Biking, Fitness, Exercise, Exercize, 5k, 10k, Marathon, Training, Workout, Work-out, Cardio, Tracker, Traker, Track, Tracking, Traking, GPS, Routes, Music, Musik, Runtastik, App, Apps, My, Pal, Trainer
The gluteus maximus is the largest of the gluteal muscles and one of the strongest muscles in the human body. It inserts at the iliotibial band and the gluteal tuberosity of the femur. Its action is to extend and to laterally rotate the hip, and also to extend the trunk.
Any exercise that works and/or stretches the buttocks is suitable, for example lunges, hip thrusts, climbing stairs, fencing, bicycling, rowing, squats, arabesque, aerobics, and various specific exercises for the bottom.
Powerlifting exercises which are known to significantly strengthen the gluteal muscles include the squat, deadlift, leg press, feet in squats (chin on chest & stick glutes out) and good mornings (bend over with a bar on the shoulders with a light amount of weight).
This tush-targeted workout takes the science of how to tone the three muscles in the glutes to the maximus. Do all nine exercises for a 360-degree shape-up or pick a few based on your particular trouble spot.To shape more curves, try the Lift It!. Tighten your rear with the Shrink It! moves. Got saddlebags? Focus on the Trim It! section. Do two sets of each move you choose three times a week on non consecutive days.
Hope you feel this application informative. Please give back your valuable feed back.
Keywords: Butt Sculpting Exercises, Butt Exercises, Butt Workouts, Butt Toning, Butt Sculpting, Butt.
The creators of the widely popular Diet Assistant – Weight Loss application bring you this awesome fitness trainer app. Squats – Fitness Trainer will get you to do 50, 100, 200 squats in a row!
Take giant leaps on your quest towards your perfect body with Squats – Fitness Trainer. Simply tap in your target squats and sit back and allow Squats – Fitness Trainer to present you with a brilliant training plan that will boost your strength and health.
• Getting you to do more sit ups with a personalised training plan
• Automatically adjusts your training plan depending on your progress
• Recommended resting time after a training session
• Innovative workout reminders
• Set your goals
• Progress chart
• Works as your personal fitness trainer
• Intuitive UI
• A lot more to come!
* Train with us and see how you improve your squats technique! We also recommend to train 3 to 5 days a week and please do not over work your training plan. Please let us know your feedback!
HOW TO DO SQUATS
1. Each time you squat you should hinge your hips so that your butt moves backwards during the downward phase of the squat, your knees will no longer protrude well over your toes (if you are tall, this may happen, but make sure it does not put pressure on your knees). Finally, the pressure of the squat will be on your heels instead of your toes and you will be able to get more depth to your squat.
2. One major mistake people make when they squat is rounding their necks, or looking down at the ground. The spinal alignment is automatically thrown off, which makes the squat a very dangerous exercise, especially if you are using a lot of weight.
3. A key theme with the squat is to make sure your spine is in proper alignment. By keeping your shoulder back and your chest out, your lower back will most likely have the correct natural curve. If you instead round your shoulders and sink your chest in, your spinal alignment will be thrown off.
4. Use an athletic stance for the squat so that your knees are slightly bent, feet are firmly planted on the ground, and toes pointed outwards slightly, which helps with stabilization. The wider you put your feet, the more it works your buttocks and hamstring (back of the leg), and the easier it will be to stabilize. The closer in you put your feet, the more your quadriceps will be emphasized (the front of the leg).
5. Breathing is very important for squatting in particular because it is a challenging exercise. Improper breathing can make you light headed, or nauseous, and in extreme cases, some people even black out.
As you are lowering yourself, remember to take a deep breath in, then as you are pushing up, breathe out forcefully. Always keep this breathing pattern. Towards the last few reps, you may consider taking a few extra breaths at the top of the squat position as you are standing for some extra energy.
6. The depth of the squat primarily depends on your hip flexibility. If your hips are very flexible, then you may be able to squat “below parallel” (hamstrings are below parallel with the floor) and if you have poor hip flexibility, then you will be above parallel.
keywords: fitness trainer, gym, fitness pal, health, fit, squats, workout, exercise, training, body.
The creators of the widely popular Diet Assistant – Weight Loss application bring you this awesome fitness trainer app. Sit Ups – Fitness Trainer will get you to do 50, 100, 200 sit ups in a row!
Take giant leaps on your quest towards your perfect body with Sit Ups – Fitness Trainer. Simply tap in your target sit ups and sit back and allow Sit Ups – Fitness Trainer to present you with a brilliant training plan that will boost your strength and health.
• Getting you to do more sit ups with a personalised training plan
• Automatically adjusts your training plan depending on your progress
• Recommended resting time after a training session
• Innovative workout reminders
• Set your goals
• Progress chart
• Works as your personal fitness trainer
• Intuitive UI
• A lot more to come!
• "Workout excellence! Must have app if fitness is important to you"
• "My stomach hurt but I like it"
• "On target to get a 6 pack with Sit Ups - Fitness Trainer"
* Train with us and see how you improve your sit up technique! We also recommend to train 3 to 5 days a week and please do not over work your training plan. Please let us know your feedback!
• ABS FLOOR CRUNCHES
Abs floor crunches, or sit-ups, work the upper and lower abdominal muscles. This exercise begins with you lying on your back on the floor with legs bent at a 90-degree angle. Place your hands behind your neck for support only, do not pull on the neck during the exercise. Curl your body up, suing the abdominal muscles to pull your shoulders off the floor.
• ABS CRUNCHES WITH EXERCISE BALL
Begin by rolling down the exercise ball until the small of your back is touching the ball. Your legs should be shoulder width apart. Place your head and neck on to the ball and cross your arms over your chest. You should be lying comfortably on the ball in a table top position. Use your abdominal muscles to curl your spine up in to the crunch position.
• TORSO TWISTING SIT UPS
The side abdominal muscles, can be isolated using the torso twisting sit-up. Begin in a seated position with your arms at your sides for support. Your knees should be bent. Slowly twist your torso to one side, keeping your chest facing forward. Bend and straighten your legs, pulling your knees toward the side of your body.
• BICYCLE CRUNCHES
The bicycle crunch is an abs exercise that works both the upper and lower abdominal muscles as well as the side abdominal muscles. Begin by lying on your back with your legs raised and knees bent to 90 degrees. Place your hands behind your neck or ears for support. Begin slowly moving your legs back and forth as if you are riding a bicycle. At the same time, crunch upward, lifting one shoulder blade off of the floor.
keywords: fitness trainer, gym, fitness pal, health, fit, situps, sit-ups workout, exercise, training, body.
With more than 130 complete diet plans, Diet Point will even tell you how much you'll lose with each diet plan and you'll also get checkable shopping list for each plan. And there are this awesome meal reminders that will make sure you'll never miss your meal again.
Take control of your weight with the Most Effective Diets and lose 10 pounds in 10 days.
Join 5 million people worldwide that have used this app to lose weight.
HEALTH.COM Success story: "DietPoint app made possible a life-altering 42-pounds slim down" - Cynthia
DietPoint is the largest collection of complete weight loss diet plans on Google Play with awesome community of people, who can help you and motivate you during your weight loss.
• Takes the guesswork out of dieting
• Awesome Weight tracker & BMI calculator
• 130+ diet plans in 14 different categories
• Complete shopping list for each plan
• Get an estimate of your weight-loss for each diet plan
• It will remind you when it's time for your next meal to help you stay on track
• Huge! Community, full of people who share the same goals
• 500+ tips to improve your weight loss plan
Meal reminders are notifications that pop up every time it's time for your next meal. They will make sure you'll never miss another breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack again and thus optimize your weight loss process.
With this app you'll get everything you need to achieve your goal.
“Wonderful app. It really works. I lost 8 lbs in 2 weeks with Low carb plan. Awesome.” - Nina
“I love it. So many people trying to accomplish the same thing. Great motivation.” - Jenny
“This app is awesome, people on forum are so supportive and even give u tips that can help you out.” - Lisa
"At first I was deciding between Dukan and HCG plans because they both look so tasty! Successfully reduced calories intake!" - John
“I have used many programs for getting a flat belly and this Atkins diet is best and easiest to track!” - Latisha
“Love it, so easy to follow! Takes the thinking out of dieting. It feels like I have my personal dietitian!” - Mark
“Lost 7lbs in one week with Low calorie. Fantastic app, really works. Great diet choices!” - Stay-At-Home Mom
"At first I used Calorie counter and food tracker to lose my weight, but it needed too much of effort. Now I am on Low carb and already getting my sexy back!" - Kierra
"This application takes care of everything. I am losing my pounds even though I am not a good planner." Maria
DietPoint - Weight loss main focus is to keep you motivated and make everything easy for you with the shopping list and meal planner. This make your weight loss as easy as never before. Have you ever searched for the advised from Registered dietitian which plans are the best for you, which will help you with flat belly, healthy detox or what are the effects of master cleanse, low carb, vegetarian, paleo... DietPoint will take care of everything and will recommend right food just for you.
Still not convinced? Hit Install and give it a try - lose all the extra pounds in no time. More than 5 million people did!
Track your fitness activities and have fun doing it
- See detailed stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned.
- Get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones with built-in audio cues.
- Listen and control your music during your workout.
- Measure your heart rate with many available sensors (appropriate heart rate zones depend on your weight).
- Take pictures along the way to share and save while you go.
- Update your weight to keep calories burned accurate.
Measure your performance over time
- View a detailed history of your activities (runs, walks, bikes, etc.) to see how you are doing.
- Get notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or run a 5K.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
Get a broader picture of your health at RunKeeper.com
- Integrate your activity data with more than 70 other apps and services including MyFitnessPal, Lose It, Fitbit, Withings, Garmin and many more, to get deeper insight into your overall health.
- View detailed reports of your tracked activity level, calories burned, weight loss, and many more stats over time.
Track, measure, and improve your fitness with RunKeeper.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you're eating.
- An exercise diary to record all the calories you burn.
- A barcode scanner and manual barcode input
- A quick pick to find calorie and nutrition info for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A journal to record your progress.
- Recipes and meal ideas
You can also sync your account online to access your info anywhere, any time.
We hope you'll love Calorie Counter. We are constantly working to improve the app so there's plenty more goodies to come ;)
MyHealth Pal is designed especially for these concerns and challenges.
Why parents and caregivers prefer MyHealth Pal
MyHealth Pal is derived from the clinical protocols used by pediatricians and nurses in 10,000 practices and 400 nurse advice call centers in the US and Canada. They have been tested for 15 years on more than 150 million symptom calls.
The Symptom Care Guides help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide speedy symptom relief for minor illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
The 145 Parent Advice Messages deal with the most common behavior and wellness questions parents ask their physicians. Each topic provides a description of the issue, three to five specific recommendations to address the concern, and (often) additional resources which may be useful to your situation.
Easy 3-step navigation:
1. Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide
2. Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action
3. Follow the self care advice to make your child more comfortable
The care guide that best matches your child’s symptom can be located quickly by using the alphabetical index, body area index, or keyword search.
Content - each symptom care guide contains:
· Definition which describes the focus of the care guide so you can decide if it’s a good fit for your problem. If not, there are quick links to related guidelines.
· Decision Chart which helps determine what action is suggested based on the severity and description of your symptom. Once you have a match, simply follow the corresponding action, such as Call 911, Call Doctor Now, Call Doctor within 24 hours or Manage at Home.
· Immediate Connections to medical help, such as 911, your child’s doctor or nearby Emergency Department (ER) are available if you have phone service.
· Home Care Advice is available for any illnesses and injuries that can be treated at home. The instructions provide clear, up-to-date steps for relieving symptoms.
* Medication and Allergy List for tracking important information about your family’s prescriptions and/or over the counter medications.
* Pediatric dosage tables by weight for common over-the-counter medications.
* Visual images to help you identify symptoms (e.g. rashes), injuries and common causes of bites & stings.
* First Aid topics and illustrations to support immediate action, if needed.
Disclaimer: The information provided with this Application is not a substitute for professional medical or behavioral advice, diagnosis or treatment; it is for informational purposes only. Talk with your healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think your child may have a medical emergency, call the doctor or 911 immediately. Before using MyHealth Pal, all users should read and agree with the full Disclaimer available in the application within More > Terms and Conditions.
It's the most trusted weight loss solution for Android thanks to its supportive, encouraging approach. Our users lose an average of 10 lbs in 2 months. Some lose a lot more. Why? We don't just track your calories and workouts. We coach you. The app provides the encouragement and support you need to stay motivated right on your Android tablet or smartphone.
Our easy-to-use tools make it easy to log meals and workouts while the integrated pedometer counts your steps all day, every day without killing your battery.
Millions of people worldwide already use Noom to enjoy healthier lives through intelligent nutrition and exercise coaching. We know weight loss is hard. Our coach will keep you motivated.
•9 out of 10 active users lose weight
•Our users lose an average of 10 lbs in 2 months
•Our perfected search algorithm helps you log meals in seconds
•Color-coded logging teaches you which foods are really healthy (and which foods aren’t)
•Robust food database with nearly one million foods, including popular restaurants and local cuisines
•We remember your favorite foods for you, to make logging even faster
•Beautiful, intuitive design
•Award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer seamlessly integrates with your weight loss program
•Hundreds of health and wellness articles, delivered daily
•Exercise tracking, both indoor and outdoor
•User support forums to connect with others, ask questions, and share tips
•Motivational home screen widgets to keep you engaged
•Support for tablets and phones!
UNLOCK EVEN MORE WITH NOOM PRO
•Noom Groups is a virtual group of Noomers like you. In your Noom Group you can share your weight loss journey and receive the motivation and support you need to stick with your goals.
•Noom Recipes give you creative ideas for healthy, delicious meals, with detailed instructions and one-click logging
•Even larger content library and additional in-app features
PRAISE FOR NOOM WEIGHT LOSS COACH
•Featured as one of Dr. Oz's favorite apps.
•"I've lost 64 lb in the last 4 months and NOOM is what showed me how to do it. I love u NOOM!"
•"I recommend @Noom it helps, motivates, and challenges me. I lost 24 pounds in 6 months :) thank you! Food logging has become one of my favorite things about noom."
•"Just wanted to thank you guys bc this app has helped me change my life and has set in motion the drive for me to change other people's lives too. I just wanted to let you guys know that I really appreciate the work you do. It's priceless. Thanks!!! -- Carissa Janay
•"Through better tracking and motivation, I lost 20 pounds in 21 weeks. I would not have been able to persevere without it."
•"Was showing my friend my #fitbit flex and then he popped out his Android and showed me #Noom and said 'Bam! I only spent $0'"
•"Officially lost my 50th pound today, thanks @noom ! :-D Hubby's lost 40! Your app rocks!"
•Also featured in New York Times, Women's Health, Shape, Forbes, ABC News, and more
JOIN THE WORLDWIDE NOOM COMMUNITY
•Join us on Facebook, at www.facebook.com/noom
•See our wellness news at blog.noom.com
And last but not the least this app is for free. YES! You can download this app for free and begin your work out .One more thing folks do not forget to rate our app out of 5 if you like it as it would be help full for our future endeavors.
These are the list of exercises in our app
✔ Full Sit Up
✔ Hanging Hip Raise
✔ Lumbar Roll
✔ Single Leg Plank Raise
✔ Stick Crunch
✔ Power boat pose
✔ Alternating Toe Touch
✔ Rollouts with Ab wheel
✔ Ankle Wiggles
✔ Straight Arm Hold
✔ Oblique Abductor Raise
✔ Reverse Crunch Scissor Kicks
✔ Single Leg Plank Pose
✔ Double Crunch
✔ Straight Arm Modified Crunch
✔ Vertical Hip Raise
✔ Pushup Medicine Ball Bridge
✔ Janda Sit up
✔ Leg Raise Pike
✔ Prone Plank Rotation on the ball
✔ Pushup with rotation
✔ Reverse Crunch with hands behind your head
✔ Single Leg Raise
✔ Straight Leg Obliques
✔ Lying Side Crunch
✔ Pushup Bridge
✔ Hip Circles
✔ Incline Hip Raise
✔ Scissor Kicks
✔ Single Leg Hip Extension on Disc (with lift)
✔ Oblique Crunch
✔ Adductor stretch with crunch
✔ Situp Hold
✔ Lying Hip Flexion on Disc
✔ Pushup on extreme balance board
✔ Hip Thrusts
✔ Bench Reverse Crunch
✔ Pushup Superman w/ Alternating Arms
✔ Straight Arm Pushup Hold
✔ Flutter Kicks
✔ Lateral flexion on balance disc
✔ Bicycle Kicks
✔ Bridge (Plank) on elbows
✔ Double Leg Pressouts
✔ Side Bridge
✔ 3 point rollout on ball
✔ Plank Knee-ins
✔ Abdominal Strengthening
✔ Unilateral Leg Raise on balance disc
✔ Side Plank
✔ Supine Double Leg Raise
✔ Isometric abdominal
✔ Elevated Prone Hip Extension
Six Pack Abs, Daily Ab Workout FREE, arm, butt, cardio, leg, full-body,MyFitnessPal, VirtuaGym Fitness Home & Gym, Daily Butt Workout FREE, Runtastic, free fitness video, health fitness, sexy body, abs workout, daily arm workout, cheast workout, breast workout, RunKeeper, weight loss, health guru, Yoga Guru, Gym Guru, Weight GURUS, Health Guru (Ayurveda), Stretch Guru: Run, Virtual Trainer TRX, easy Six Pack workout.