Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge.
Always have a medication list with you.
Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Schedule when you, or a family member, is supposed to take each dose and we’ll send reminders to you, your family, or anyone you choose that it’s time to take medicines. Don’t forget to schedule reminders for refilling prescriptions!
Organize important info in one place.
We’ll also help organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations — from reaction journals and care calendars to medical contacts and insurance information.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos: Securely upload and store photos from your phone.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
The How's My Kid Android app can be used by the teachers at child-care centers to provide daily "report card" updates on children. These updates include a photograph, a checklist of activities that the child participated in that day, as well as health updates and messages to the parent.
Using the How's My Kid Android app, a teacher can easily complete updates for an entire classroom using a single handheld device. How's My Kid takes care of the rest!
Using an Android smartphone or tablet, the staff at the boarding center can easily create updates which are sent immediately to the pet owner via email. These updates include a photograph, a checklist of activities that the pet participated in that day, even messages directly from the pet! How's My Dog takes care of the rest!
The How's My Dog Android app helps a boarding center build closer relationships with their customers. It's fun to provide daily updates on the pets!