♥ Detailed medical checks:
- 3 ultrasounds
- monthly doctor appointment, blood test and urinalysis
- 6th month blood test
- vaginal swab
- folic acid prescription
- dates for declaration to Social Security (applicable for France only)
- maternity leave duration (applicable for France only)
♥ For every check, you have the ability to set the date at which you did it. This allows you to have a quick outlook of your pregnancy, and to see what you need to do! There is also a description of the purpose of the check. For every doctor appointment, the app will explain the goal of the appointment, and what the doctor will check.
♥ A widget placed on your desktop will indicate the progress of your pregnancy, and of your friends! You can save an *unlimited* number of pregnancy dates in the app.
♥ Get notifications on top of your screen when you need to do something about your pregnancy! Set the time and the number of days in advance for the reminders, and you're all set! Never forget any test for you or your wife!
♥ The app also shows advices about:
- mother's food diet
- allowed / forbidden drugs
- a glossary for the most common words used during the pregnancy
♥ The app shows the progress of your pregnancy by showing the average size and weight for a child of the same age. It will also count down the remaining days for you!
♥ ♥ Become a fan of our Facebook page! ♥ ♥
This application is intended for the french medical system. Please check with your doctor in all cases.
This app was made with instructions from a doctor.
The app uses the following permissions:
- automatic launch at boot time: for notifications and reminders (don't worry about CPU usage: the actual launch of the app is delayed so that it will only start when the CPU is not overloaded)
- Internet access: for crash and bug fixes. Your personal data is the most important to our eyes. We will NEVER send, share, sell or give for any reason what was collected. The collected data includes your device name, screen resolution, OS version, etc. They are ONE HUNDRED PERCENT anonymous. We do respect your private data. Please note that if you don't agree with this, you are not allowed to use this app.
This app was tested on android versions from 1.5 to 4.0, on phones and tablets.
The weight follow-up graph requires Android 2.0+. Trying to load it on android 1.5-1.6 will cause a crash.
This app includes an optimized UI for Honeycomb and ICS Ice Cream Sandwich tablets.
The How's My Kid Android app can be used by the teachers at child-care centers to provide daily "report card" updates on children. These updates include a photograph, a checklist of activities that the child participated in that day, as well as health updates and messages to the parent.
Using the How's My Kid Android app, a teacher can easily complete updates for an entire classroom using a single handheld device. How's My Kid takes care of the rest!
Using an Android smartphone or tablet, the staff at the boarding center can easily create updates which are sent immediately to the pet owner via email. These updates include a photograph, a checklist of activities that the pet participated in that day, even messages directly from the pet! How's My Dog takes care of the rest!
The How's My Dog Android app helps a boarding center build closer relationships with their customers. It's fun to provide daily updates on the pets!