LACTATION is the only app that gives you a rated risk associated to breastfeeding. And its available both in English and Spanish.
It is conceived for domestic use. If you are a mom concerned about your breastfeeding, LACTATION mom gives you the information you need in a easy-to-understand way. And for less than the price of a pacifier. Or a rattle. Or a teething ring. Or a breast-pump...
Have access to a database of more than 1,600 products with information updated periodically. This information is shown with scientific rigor and is endorsed by Dr Jose María Paricio and colleagues from APILAM (Spain).
Suggestions made by LACTATION are done by physicians, mostly pediatricians. It is not intended to replace the relationship you have with your doctor but to compound it.
If any discrepancy noticed, discuss it with her/him and make her/him acquainted of LACTATION through which any health care taker may obtain updated information based on current scientific publications.
LACTATION does not restrict just to medical prescriptions. You can find risk assessment of terms, among others, related to:
- Phyotherapy products (herbs, balms, ...)
- Lifestyle habits,
- Alternative treatments and parapharmacy,
- Diseases (in the mom or the baby)
Test it for free before paying for it. Just install our totally free LACTATION lite and enjoy the app for a whole week. If you are convinced, then purchase LACTATION mom.
Pay for LACTATION mom just once. A single payment. No renewals. And you will have it forever in your device.
Have a look to all the features of LACTATION at:
Keywords: breastfeeding, maternity, lactation, medicine, medical prescription, risk, compatibility, health
Diversos concursos públicos possuem temas relacionados ao SUS. Com o objetivo de facilitar o estudo para concursos a Fuze está lançando o aplicativo SUS para Concursos.
O aplicativo possui um resumo dos principais temas relacionados a legislação do SUS, suas diretrizes e outros temas relacionados. O aplicativo também possui uma seleção de mais 1.000 questões de concursos sobre o tema para que o candidato possa realizar simulados de forma a testar seus conhecimentos.
Principais vantagens do Aplicativo;
- Revisão rápida e abrangente sobre o SUS
- Questões para testar o domínio sobre o tema
- Otimização do tempo de estudo com o iPad e iPhone
Temas abordados no aplicativo:
- INTRODUÇÃO AO SUS
- PRINCÍPIOS ÉTICOS/DOUTRINÁRIOS DO SUS
- PRINCÍPIOS ORGANIZACIONAIS/OPERATIVOS DO SUS
- MODELOS ASSISTENCIAIS
- LEI 8.080
- LEI 8.142
- NORMAS OPERACIONAIS BÁSICAS (NOBS) 91/93/96
- NORMA OPERACIONAL DE ASSISTÊNCIA À SAÚDE (NOAS) 2001/2002
- PACTO PELA SAÚDE 2006
- PROGRAMA DE SAÚDE DA FAMÍLIA (PSF)
- PROJETO DE EXPANSÃO E CONSOLIDAÇÃO DE SAÚDE DA FAMÍLIA (PROESF)
- PROGRAMAS ESTRATÉGICOS DO MINISTÉRIO DA SAÚDE
- FINANCIAMENTO DO SUS
- INFORMAÇÃO EM SAÚDE NAS 3 ESFERAS DE GOVERNO
- ANEXO – LISTA DE NOTIFICAÇÃO COMPULSÓRIA
This application provides the following features:
Manage / edit / share ultrasound images of unborn child
Look up growth records of unborn child, such as body weight, head circumference, etc.
A convenient and easy-to-use diary is provided
4. Receive Sonogram
Receive images and data from ultrasound systems via wired/wireless networks
Appointment date setup and alarm service
This application cannot be used for medical purposes.
This application is intended to be used by mothers and their family members to transfer, manage, and edit ultrasound images of their unborn children. It is not intended for clinical or diagnostic uses.
To determine the health condition of child or mother, consult a qualified physician.
'Mementos of your child before birth'
Hello Mom provides the Album feature for editing and archiving images of your child, as well as the 'Birth Diary' feature for keeping a text and image journal of the pregnancy, which are sure to be precious mementos for the mother.
Hello Mom links with Samsung Medison ultrasound systems to transfer fetal ultrasound images and growth records directly to the mother's Android mobile phone.
The mother can use this application to edit and manage ultrasound images that have been received, as well as any other images stored on her mobile phone. In addition, the 'Appointment Reminder' feature lets her set up an appointment for a hospital visit, and receive reminders later using the alarm feature.
“Love it. Helps with keeping track of kids illness”
“Excellent app. allows me to keep track of my family's medical history without clogging up my general calendar”
Knowledge is power, and this app puts the power in your hands:
• Exact description of the disease onset and progress when talking to a doctor
• Easier identification of reoccurring problems for each family member separately
• Help you examine the connection between illness and treatment – did the treatment given really help over the long run, or should you maybe consider alternatives?
• A report for each family member showing his or her medical state throughout the year. You can easily see which illnesses are repeated, how many sick days where reported etc'
• An overview report for all family members comparing sick days and more
• A graphical calendar view for each person showing his daily status
• A calendar overview for the entire family
• Create your own "family medical cabinet"
• Log Doctor Visits with relation to problem
• Keep track of physical treatment (from medical procedures and surgeries to alternative medicine like acupuncture and shiatsu)
• Create your family's digital "vaccinations booklet"
• Keep detailed track of symptoms and other detailed physical state required for special treatments, like homeopathy
• Keep all your Family's medical history – Hospitalizations, allergies, blood type, chronic diseases and conditions and more
• Includes hundreds of symptoms (what is the issue, where it hurts, general feeling, fever, appetite, skin conditions and many more) and common diseases, all carefully collected with the advice of doctors and pharmacists. Search or pick by body region. In addition, you can manually add any information you care about
• A personalized treatments list (medication type, sick days, doctors, specialists treatments, vaccinations and others)
• Suitable for any person responsible for the medical state of other people
• Complete privacy! Your personal data is stored on your device and is only accessible by you
This application is alive and kicking so you can expect even more features and reports in the upcoming updates. Contact us and let us know what you are missing!
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MedicalogApp
Permissions: External USB is for backup, Boot is for allowing notifications, Network state is required to offer the right features when network is available and billing is to allow purchase of "pro" version.
Search terms: Health Diary, Health Book, Disease, Illness, sickness, health journal, disease tracker, menstruation tracker, medical log, family medical, tracking symptoms, family diary, mom and dad, tests, doctors, allergies, vaccinations booklet, medical history, elderly diseases, disease knowledge base, medicine reminders, doctor appointments, vital signs, weight tracking, Diary, Medical diary, journal, sick, kids, children, child, EMR - Electronic medical record, health, family
More from developer
Using an Android smartphone or tablet, the staff at the boarding center can easily create updates which are sent immediately to the pet owner via email. These updates include a photograph, a checklist of activities that the pet participated in that day, even messages directly from the pet! How's My Dog takes care of the rest!
The How's My Dog Android app helps a boarding center build closer relationships with their customers. It's fun to provide daily updates on the pets!
The How's My Kid Android app can be used by the teachers at child-care centers to provide daily "report card" updates on children. These updates include a photograph, a checklist of activities that the child participated in that day, as well as health updates and messages to the parent.
Using the How's My Kid Android app, a teacher can easily complete updates for an entire classroom using a single handheld device. How's My Kid takes care of the rest!