The first contact manager mobile application that combines maps with your contact to specify when and where you met each individual contact in your phone. The Contact Memory application is the next generation contacts app and contact organizer solution. It is designed to help you manage and keep in contact with your family, friends, and business associates. The ultimate call manager that will make you productive and organized!
WHY CONTACT MEMORY?
Our number one goal as contact management app is to organize your social life and to help you manage your contacts with innovative reporting features that gives you the information that really matters in your day to day activities.
CONTACT MEMORY FEATURE LIST:
☑️ Contact List
☑️ Create New Contact for easier contact management
☑️ Edit contact management (Phone/Address/Email)
☑️ Delete contact
☑️ Mass contact deletion
☑️ Hide/Show Contact
☑️ Favorites List
☑️ Add/Remove from favorites
☑️ Phone call contact manager
☑️ Messaging contact manager
☑️ Mass messaging
☑️ Email contact management
☑️ Integrated Map
☑️ Time and date stamp
☑️ Passcode protected app lock
☑️ Hidden Contacts
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT?
There are several reasons why you’ll love this great android contact organizer app:
☑️ Adds new contacts of people being either business or personal.
☑️ Saves both GPS and the date/time that the contact was entered.
☑️ Click a map button in the app to view a map with a marker showing the location marker of where the contact was saved.
☑️ view time and date for each contact type.
☑️ view a list of contacts that they have not contacted at all or within a selected number of says.
☑️ set reminders on each individual contact.
☑️ view at a glance the last time you text or called each contact.
☑️ send email through your default email box to the contact selected.
☑️ send mass text messages to all of the contacts in the contact organizer app.
☑️ lock the android contact app
☑️ hide contacts within the contact manager
Version 2.5 New Features Added:
1) Facebook Share - Allows you to share contact memory with your Facebook friends
2) Twitter Share - Allows you to share contact memory with your Twitter friends
3) SMS Share - Allows you to share contact memory via SMS
4) Email Share - Allows you to share contact memory via email
5) When new app is installed, the user is asked whether the user wants to import the contacts or not.
6) Real time Syncing - As soon as the contact is save to the phone it is transferred to the cloud.
7) Sign up and sign in - Create a Contact Memory account so you can recover your contacts at anytime.
1) Login /sign up - User can create his own account and access the contact organizer app.
2) Sync - User can synchronize the mobile contacts to the webserver to avoid the data loss.
3) Calendar sharing (Assistant feature) - User can share the event to an user by making him an assistant.
4) Mass Emailing - User can send email to multiple contacts.
5) Mass Texting- User can send a text to all users in their contacts
6) Import/export contacts - Export the contacts from phone to the contact organizer app. Import the contacts from app to phone.
7) Design Changes to the Recent call history and dial pad upgrade.