Funamo parental control offers 2–day free trial and if it meets your expectation, you can purchase a license for $19.99 which protects your device for as long as you own it. There is no subscription, no monthly fees! For as little as the price of a book, now you can get peace of mind with your kids' mobile devices knowing that they are protected by Funamo. Please note that Funamo license is per device, meaning you need to purchase separate license for each devices you own.
Key Features -
★Patent-pending web filtering technology automatically blocks pornographic web sites.
★Allow additional control by specifying web site blacklist, whitelist and keyword filtering
★Support whitelist-only mode which limits the web access to a pre-defined list of web sites.
★Log the history of all calls, SMS messages, web site visits and applications.
★Track the locations of your kid's device in real time.
★Device history for the last 30 days is available online 24/7.
★Block protected apps; set time limits and daily time allowance for selected apps.
★Application quarantine feature automatically blocks newly downloaded apps.
★Automatically put the device in silent mode during school sessions.
More information, including tutorials and FAQs, can be found at http://www.funamo.com
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Funamo and follow up on Twitter http://twitter.com/androidparental
Need help? Contact us at email@example.com
The free Sky Nanny.net App links to the Sky Nanny.net device giving the user an accurate distance and direction to your lost child with use of an arrow and distance indicator when in a short range. When distance is excessive, even if you are in different countries, the App will show the user where the child is. It also has a range alarm which signals if the child has moved outside a predetermined distance set by the parent.
Go to the beach, the park, a shopping centre....even at home. It would be nice to have that comfort of knowing your child is within your sights. Recent survey’s indicate staggering figures of child separation from parents especially in crowded places. Let Sky Nanny.net be the answer to your worries.
Sky Nanny.net has worldwide appeal and can be used in almost all countries of the world.
Amongst looking after your kids, Sky Nanny.net can also be very useful for the elderly, the disadvantaged, bushwalkers, cars, boats, machinery....in fact the usage of the Sky Nanny.net device is only limited by your imagination.
Sky Nanny.net is a comfort all parents deserve to have.
Its also a plugin to the Kids Place - Parental Control app and adds web content filtering feature to it.
1. Block Porn, Adult, Social Media, Social Networking, Gaming, Pornography and over 50 other categories of websites
2. Create your own white and black list of websites.
3. Set your own web filtering rules.
4. Configure web browser UI to allow address bar; searching; access to favorites etc.
5. Access to settings protected by Kids Place PIN.
6. Free 30 days trial account for personalized web content filtering on account creation.
Please install License app on account expiration to continue using your personalized filter settings from here:
On license expiration, app will still work but will apply default web content filtering (pre-configured) instead of your personal settings.
Important Note: If you bought the license and you account is not upgraded immediately, please contact us asap at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take care of it immediately.
Help/FAQ for the app:
Please contact us at email@example.com to report any issues; comments; feedback; bulk licensing and discounts for educational institutes.
SecureTeen Parental Control App helps filter out all the cheesy and harmful content so your teens of impressionable age can enjoy all the good that the internet has to offer. This app lets you enhance your child’s online experience by ensuring that they stay safe from stalkers, cyberbullying, mature content, porn, and a whole host of other harmful online elements. This all encompassing tool allows parents to control apps that their teens download, stay aware of their location and remotely monitor their devices.
But just what can you do with this helpful tool for parents? Here is a sneak peek:-
- Set a schedule of your child's phone or tablet usage.
- Keep a check on your child’s online presence 24/7 with SecureTeen’s help.
- Use the bulk of built-in categories offered by SecureTeen to block all inappropriate content from your teens' internet experience.
- Don’t leave any backdoors or loopholes open for harmful content – use keyword based blocking along with white/black lists to entirely block unwanted content.
- Don’t like an app they are using? Use SecureTeen to shut it down. Even if it’s installed on the phone, it won’t work.
- Use Web History Logs to stay informed when it comes to your child’s online activity.
- Use SecureTeen to track their location and where they go, so you can make sure their well-being isn't compromised.
- Track all Facebook activity and get alerts for suspicious friends & posts with SecureTeen
- Monitor all Instagram activity remotely from your web based dashboard
- SecureTeen offers various remote control options for the child’s device for enhanced protection.
- And the best part: SecureTeen lets you do it all remotely through an online control panel created especially for you so you can control your child’s safety.
With SecureTeen, you can let your teen safely browse the internet with minimal supervision, but optimum care, while staying informed about their outdoor location.
You can remotely manage SecureTeen at any time by logging into your online dashboard at http://www.secureteen.com/login
Need help? Please call our Toll Free number 1-310-409-0451 OR visit the support page at http://support.secureteen.com/
Core, essential protection is absolutely free, just as it was in Kaspersky Mobile Security Lite – but now it has even more security features:
✔ Kaspersky Lab’s latest protection technologies against viruses, spyware, Trojans and more
✔ An Antivirus Scanner - runs an on-demand malware scan of your device
✔ Advanced Anti-Theft Protection – Lock&Locate, Wipe, Full wipe, Mugshot.
• A new ‘Alarm’ feature has been introduced – you can remotely sound the alarm, helping you to find your device if it is somewhere nearby. The alarm works even in ‘silent’ mode.
• Anti-Theft Web Management Portal. Using a personal online account you can manage all the anti-theft options from a single point.
• Call&Text Filter for smartphones – protects you from unwanted calls and text messages
If you want to try premium features you can activate a 30-day trial or simply make an in-app purchase. Premium mode offers:
• Real-Time Protection – ensures that your device is always protected. No matter what you download or install, our powerful AV engine detects and neutralizes mobile malware
• Cloud-enabled protection – reacts fast to new and emerging threats
• Web Protection – protects you from malicious and phishing websites
• Text Anti-Phishing – automatically detects malicious and phishing links in incoming text messages
• Privacy Protection – allows you to hide confidential information from prying eyes
Kaspersky Internet Security for Android protects your smartphones and tablets against theft, loss, viruses and real-time Internet threats – all without impacting the performance of your devices.
Visit our website https://www.kaspersky.com to learn more about us!
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/kaspersky
McAfee Family Protection provides parental control and filters websites by categories such as blocking websites that are categorized as 'drugs', ‘gambling’, ‘sex’ and many others. It protects your kids from viewing inappropriate content so you can be worry-free knowing that your kid's mobile lifestyle is now protected.
To keep your kid from circumventing the application, Family Protection is designed to work with the default browser. Family Protection now supports Google Chrome Browser. Also, Stock Browser is supported only till ICS (Including). So, if your child downloads other mobile browsers, Family Protection will block them and stop them from running.
Family Protection also has uninstall protection built-in to prevent your kid from deleting the application. Family Protection is now a Device Admin application so that admin credentials are needed to deactivate the same. Users can now use Uninstall feature added within MFP to ease uninstallation process by providing valid admin credentials.
With McAfee Family Protection, you can have peace of mind knowing that they are not surfing for something they are not supposed to.
Currently compatible with Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.01, 4.03, 4.04, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3,4.4.4 and 5.0
1) This trial protects your child from inappropriate content for 30 days. After the trial, you may purchase it at www.mcafee.com
2) App is device administrator enabled. To uninstall, first disable device administrator
a) Go to Settings/Security/Device administrators
b) Deselect Family Protection and provide the admin credentials to disable device administrator
c) Go to Settings/Apps
d) Select Family Protection and click Uninstall
3) Uninstall feature from app (New Feature)
a) Go to Family Protection app
b) From menu select Uninstall option
c) Provide valid admin credentials
d) Click ok to uninstall
- Lets your kids explore the Web… in safety
Prevents children from searching for – and accessing – inappropriate content and websites
- Ensures your kids are where they should be
Lets you set a location and boundary – so, if your kids move outside that boundary, you’ll automatically receive an alert… to help you keep your kids safe, even when you can’t be with them
- Helps you monitor & manage the use of apps
Shows you which apps have been installed or used – and lets you block the running of any apps you decide are inappropriate
- Keeps a look out for suspicious activities
Automatically notifies you if it detects any suspicious online activities or restricted actions... so you get a rapid update about potential dangers
- Helps kids to learn to manage their time
Regulates when kids can use their devices — so you can help your kids balance their activities
- Shows you their location… in real-time
When you need to find your child in a hurry, you can access a map that shows you their location
Are your kids spending too much time on their tablet or phone?
✔ Screen Time has an app timer that lets you set a daily time limit on the apps you want to restrict
Are they playing games past bedtime?
✔ Block games at bedtime, but allow reading apps
Are they getting enough sleep?
✔ Block all apps at lights out time
Do you worry how they’re using their device at school?
✔ Block social apps and games, but allow educational apps during school hours
Do you struggle to get them off their devices when you need to?
✔ Time for lunch? Push a button on your phone, and your kids will be timed out from their devices. No more begging, bribing, or shouting!
Reward your kids with bonus time for completing tasks and chores
✔ Kids used up today's Screen Time? If they tidy their room you can reward them with bonus time from the convenience of your own device. Add as many different tasks and chores as you like - you'll be amazed how your kids start to manage their time responsibly!
Do you worry about what they're looking at, but don’t want be looking over their shoulder?
✔ What's Billy doing on his device? What web sites is he visiting? What apps is he using? What apps is he spending most time on? Keep track of what they're up to from the convenience of your own device, without having to own theirs.
✔ Block certain apps completely. Get an alert whenever your kids install a new app.
✔ Once installed, Screen Time requires your own password to uninstall.
Screen Time Parental Control is not the typical invasive "app launcher" that changes the natural tablet and mobile device experience. It is non-invasive, can't be uninstalled by kids, is simple to use, and just works. This makes it ideally suited for older children and teenagers, as well as younger children.
Screen Time is unique in that it was first created, and is now actively developed by parents that use it every day. We know what features help us manage Screen Time with our families, and we have lots of new ideas planned for future releases. So give it a try, and let us know what you think.
If you have any problems please take a look at our help pages, or contact us via the contact page of our website, since we cannot always help you if you post questions in the reviews.
Give your kids the freedom to surf the Internet without the fear of inappropriate content.
Your child must be aware that you are monitoring his/her activities. Your child must agree to have the application installed.
FREE 14-DAY TRIAL
A fully functional free trial protects your devices for 14 days. Afterward, you can choose to continue using free version of the app or purchase a license. Annual subscription is available for US $12 per device. Parents' (admin) devices do not require a license. The license is transferable to other devices of your family.
PARENTAL CONTROL BOARD APP ENABLES YOU TO:
- Prohibit malicious, porno, gambling or other inappropriate web sites
- Locate your child’s phone from your (parent’s) device or from web portal.
- See full track of your child’s movements.
- Set up a geofence to receive a notification when you child leaves a predefined area.
- Lock your child’s phone from your (parent’s) device or from web portal.
- Let your child to send an emergency alert by clicking a button or making a special gesture.
- Set up timetable, specifying time slots when your child can and cannot use the device.
- Prohibit individual applications or restrict time when these apps can be used.
- Monitor time spent of various applications.
- Block calls from/to unwanted phone numbers or set up a while list of phone numbers allowed to call.
- Set restrictions on what web sites may be viewed.
- Monitor text, call and web activities.
- Get notifications when text messages contain violence, bullying, sexting, etc based on your dictionary.
- Prevent your child texting while driving.
- Receive a daily report on your child’s phone usage.
- Set up a lockdown to replace your device’s home screen with your custom screen, where you can place applications, web links or call buttons.
- Remotely wipe (factory reset) a device if stolen
- Remotely reset device password
- Prevent application uninstallation from the device. *
- Manage device hardware, like camera, Bluetooth, microphone, Wi-Fi, Android beam, Audio/Video Record, SD card write, prohibit power off, force GPS on/off. **
* Please note that it is still possible to delete application from the device, e.g. by wiping the device.
** These features work only on Samsung devices with Android 4.2 and higher.
REMOTE WEB-BASED MANAGEMENT
Administrators can manage any number of users and devices from a web-based console. Log in at admin.https://parentalboard.com to manage your family’s settings and account. Setting changes are reflected on the device in under a minute. You can manage your Android, iPhone, iPad and Windows devices from the same web console.
REMOTE IN-APP MANAGEMENT
Administrators can also manage all family devices from their mobile device. Family administrators will receive all alerts, notifications and reports on their devices. For example, if your kid is in emergency or leaves a predefined geofence, you will receive a notification about it as well as precise device location.
Parental Board shows which apps are installed on the protected mobile device. Parents can block unwanted apps or set up a schedule when application can be used. Parents can also see how much their kid spend on a particular app.
Once installed, kids must use the Fire Phoenix browser. Other browsers should be prohibited on the device using ParentalBoard. This way parents can be sure that no malicious, porno or other inappropriate web sites will be opened by their kids.
BROWSING WHITELIST AND BLACKLIST
Create custom lists for sites that should always be allowed (whitelist) or always be blocked (blacklist).
Keywords: child protect, internet filtering, parental control, internet monitor, porn blocker, internet filter, monitoring software, internet monitoring software, child safety, app management, app manager, emergency notification, geofence
The Bitdefender Parental Control needs to be installed on your child’s mobile phone. To use Bitdefender Parental Control, you must link your device to a MyBitdefender account by logging in to the account from the app. If you don’t have an account, choose to create a new account using the corresponding button.
As a parent, you can see all the reports and create blocking rules in the Parental Control online interface. You just have to login to this page: http://bit.ly/YOotqI with your MyBitdefender credentials, and to create a profile for your little one.
To install the Parental Control Agent for Android, follow these steps:
1. Link your phone/tablet to MyBitdefender to see all the reports and create blocking rules in the Parental Control online interface.
2. Create a profile for your kids
3. Activate the device Administrator to prevent the unauthorized removal
4. Tap Accept to finish the installation.
Features (FREE Version)
★Webpages and apps monitoring
★SMS and calls monitoring
★Tracking all the websites that your kids visit or attempt to visit
★Track what words and phrases your kids are searching
Upgrade to Bitdefender Parental Control Premium ($29,95 yearly license – available for Windows and Android platforms) to have all this awesome features:
You’ll be updated on everything from new friend requests, comments, pictures, and videos, to changes in privacy settings.
If you having a hard time reaching your kid, you can always check his location to make sure he’s in a safe area. Knowing where he is helps you stay worry-free.
★SMS and calls blocking & monitoring
With Bitdefender Parental Control, you have the ability to block suspicious contacts on your kids’ mobile devices.
Bitdefender Parental Control allows browsing only during the hours set by you.
★Webpages and apps blocking
It also allows you to block apps and/or websites, so you’ll know your kids will be safeguarded while on the Web.
Now, we are tracking the Android`s default browser and Chrome activity. For a complete protection, you have the possibility to block from the beginning of the installation the access to other browsers from your child's device. Also, you can visit your MyBitdefender account, apps section, and choose your apps.
To learn more about how to protect your kids from digital threats, please log in to your Mybitdefender account: http://bit.ly/YOotqI or create an account if you don't already have one.
Use Bitdefender Parental Control to block content that may be offensive or inappropriate for your kids, restrict Web access between custom-set hours, and remotely monitor all online activity – even on Facebook.
1. Create a child's profile and add kid-friendly apps to it.
2. Pick a wallpaper your child will love.
3. Set a secret PIN and lock the device. Your child can now only use the apps you picked for the profile!
Kids Zone is a parental lock that ensures kids use only the child-friendly apps you choose! In three easy steps parents can prevent children from accessing any unwanted apps or phone/tablet functions! Our parental lock protects your child & your device by locking kids into a safe Kids Zone that contains only children’s apps that you approve.
Time-outs Limit Children’s Play Time
When time-outs are enabled parents can set a total device time limit. When the time limit is up, parent's must re-enable use of the device before kids can play again.
The Ultimate Parental Lock & Control
Kids Zone is the ultimate parental control. Besides restricting access to only kid’s apps and limiting the amount of time kids can play, Kids Zone’s app lock will also:
• Relock the device automatically if it's rebooted
• Block children from making phone calls or texts
• Automatically reload apps for small children (Pro Version)
• Prevent access to the Internet and block ad clicks
• Block in-app purchases or app installs
• Prevent kid’s apps hidden on your phone from being opened
• Block access to Home, notifications, system menus, all device settings and personal data
Other Great App Lock Features
• Choose a wallpaper for each child's profile
• Create profiles of children's apps for each child (Pro Version)
• Create a custom PIN required to unlock your device & the app's preferences
• Can remove default PIN so Teens can’t unlock the device
• Kids Zone analyzes apps on your phone for kid-friendly apps
• Quick Unlock allows parents to quickly take incoming calls (Pro Version)
Permissions – Why They’re Needed
Internet connection - Internet is necessary for Google Play licensing requests. Internet will not be available to your child unless you add a web browser or other Internet app!
Phone Calls – This permission allows the app lock to monitor incoming phone calls. If a phone call is detected, a quick unlock screen is shown to allow you to easily answer the call. Kids Zone never makes any phone calls, nor accesses your phone records, it only detects incoming calls for your convenience.
System Tools – These tools are used to monitor your device for running apps and ensures that only children’s apps are loaded. Kids Zone draws over locked apps to prevent them from being accessed, and finally, the device is kept awake so that you and your child aren't bothered by lock screens.
***PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE BAD RATINGS/FEEDBACK BECAUSE YOU MISSED TO THE ABOVE MESSAGE***
Parental Control. Content Filter. URL Blocker. App Manager. Time Manager.
NetSpark Mobile gives you all these features in one solution!
Features of NetSpark Mobile -
- Get safe, filtered Internet for your child with any of our preset or custom defined protection profiles
- Configure the protection profiles for, and manage, each device individually according to your needs as a parent and without worrying about slowed browsing speeds or poor device performance
- Set daily and weekly limits for the amount of time your child can spend surfing the Internet or using apps offline
- Limit the types of apps that be installed on your child’s device (e.g. limit access to apps that enable online shopping or are used for instant messaging)
- Filter content from already installed apps
- Make custom exceptions for which apps and websites are approved for your child to access using the White/Black Lists
- Get alerts on new installs, unapproved install attempts, content blocking and more
- Get instant updates on the protected device, even when changes in the protection profile are made from our remote interface
- Manage multiple accounts from the parent’s device or remotely online (each device requires a separate license)
- Make changes to your managed devices easily with our user friendly local and online interfaces, available in both English and Hebrew
- Turn on the optional Uninstall Protection features to prevent removal of the app (depends on the technical specifications of the device and operating system), notifying the parent of a removal attempt or even locking the child’s device to prevent the removal
***IMPORTANT!*** After downloading NetSpark Mobile you will be asked to purchase a license subscription. You will receive a 7 day free trial from the point of installation, giving you a chance to test out our protection features. If you cancel within this 7 day period, you will not be charged the annual subscription fee. After the trial has expired, you will be charged the annual subscription fee.***
Parental control in the digital era is becoming increasingly difficult. Safe Browsing provides a convenient, full-proof solution.
Safe Browsing is the first app to offer a full, yet safe mobile browsing experience free of adult content in any app or browser. Enjoy online peace of mind without worrying about unwanted content and without having to replace your beloved browser.
• Easy setup: simply open Safe Browsing, activate protection, and your child can return to browsing as he normally would in his preferred browser. Restricted websites will return a “Content Blocked” page.
• Wide set of categories that can be restricted: adult, gambling, violence, health and addictions, social networking, shopping, and gaming.
• Works with every browser
• Accurate and up-to-date database: fueled by a sophisticated web crawler that crawls millions of websites a month and has been doing so for the past six years!
• Safe Browsing uses a VPN connection to allow content protection in all browsers in the device. The app requires the users' permission to enable the VPN connection and it can be disabled accordingly through the device's settings.
• Currently Safe Browsing is not compatible with the Data Compression Proxy offered by Google Chrome.
We are currently working on solutions for these issues and they will be released with future updates.
Got an issue or suggestion? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address your issue personally.
Also, parents can monitor their children’s location in real time and is notified when their children enters or leaves safety zone set by the parents.
"Help your children enjoy their mobile device safely!"
Child Protection Software.
✔ App Blocking - Protect your child against harmful apps. Parents can control and block unwanted apps(adult, dating, pornography, games, SNS..) or set time limits.
✔ WebSite Blocking (Safe Browsing) - Protect your child from unsuitable web content. Parents can block access to harmful contents or inappropriate sites, such as adult/gambling/nude/pornography websites, and monitor list of websites they visited.
✔ Game Play Time - Protect your children from game addiction. Parent can set how long your child can play games in a day.
✔ Planning Device Time - Protect your children from smartphone addiction. Plan a specific time limit for each day of the week to prevent your kids from late-night games, web browsing, sns and smartphone addiction.
✔ Geo Fencing - Parents can track location of their kids in case of kidnapping and receive notification when a child enters or leaves the safety zone set by the parents.
✔ Monitor all activities - Parents can view their child’s entire online activities, such as device usage time, frequently launched apps, app usage time, visited website, calls & SMS.
✔ Call Block - Block unwanted calls, set a list of allowed callers
✔ Keyword Alerts - When a child receives a text including a key words parents have set, it notifies parents immediately so that parents can actively respond to violence and bullying at school.
How to use
: Before installing and applying Mobile Fence on your child’s device, try the functions on your device first.
1) Install Mobile Fence on parent’s smart device
2) Create account and login
3) Link the smart device to Mobile Fence
4) Installation complete
5) Launch Mobile Fence app and set family rules.
( Or, login to http://www.mobilefence.com from PC and set family rules)
How to install and link Mobile Fence to child’s device
1) Install Mobile Fence to child’s device
2) Login with parent’s account
3) Link Mobile Fence with child’s device
• Blocking Service - Block apps, Block website(Safe Browsing), Location tracking, game time limiting, harmful content block(Child Protection), Call Block
• Monitoring Service - Launched app, Visited Website, Blocked website, Usage time report, Frequently used app report
• Call/Text Service - Call block, Text message monitoring, Keyword Alert, Adult/International call block
• Location Tracking - Child location tracking, Lost device tracking, Remote factory reset, Remote device control, Geo Fencing, Geo Watching
• Transparency - Share what parents are monitoring and limiting with the child.
Child’s safe mobile use is very important issue for every parents because parents cannot always be with their child. Also, children tend to have strong curiosity and might not be aware of inappropriate and harmful online environment. Now, use Mobile Fence to block harmful website,apps and control child’s device time to create safe, healthy, and productive mobile environment.
Mobile Fence(Parental Control software) Website : http://www.mobilefence.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/MobileFence
Questions : email@example.com
My Mobile Watchdog is a complete Android Parental Control App for parents who want more than the manufacturer’s limited parental controls for their child's phone.
What do Android Parental Controls do?
You get everything you need to monitor your child’s phone, and see who they are talking to, texting with, block websites, and track your child's gps location.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I see my child's text messages.
A. My Mobile Watchdog includes the ability to see all of your child's text history. This includes being able to see sent text messages and received text messages. Plus, picture messages and recently deleted text messages.
Q. How can see who has called my child.
A. The My Mobile Watchdog Android Parental Control App makes it easy to see everyone who has called your child, how many times, and if your child called them.
Block new apps before installing
Block camera from use if needed
Watch daily emails as they come in.
Show websites visited
Show all texts from everyone and what time they were sent
Block the use of the phone for certain times
Show where your child is with their phone on a map
Creates a report designed by law enforcement so users can use that to call the police or inform a parent or school principal.
Plus, you can use My Mobile Watchdog to keep your child’s phone from becoming a distraction during school, homework, and bedtime. Parental Controls like gps location tracking, app and website blocking, and time blocking make it easy to quickly see your child’s location, stop inappropriate content from being viewed and prevent games and texting friends during homework and bedtime.
Complete Parental Controls for Your Child’s Phone
Bottom line is that parents who use My Mobile Watchdog can relax for a second because they know that they can check up on their kids activity, find out if there is anyone new in their life, keep their phone from becoming a distraction, and protect them from possible threats and from themselves.
My Mobile Watchdog is the #1 Android Parental Control App that has been featured by 50 TV, cable, radio, newspaper, and magazines including: Dr. Phil, Good Morning America, Time Magazine, LA Times, Fox News, CBS News, Newsweek, and over 50 other major media programs.
Top 5 Reasons Every Child’s Phone Should Have Parental Controls
Easy to keep an eye on what is going on in your child’s digital life. Nowadays kids have friends all over the world and you need to know what is going on.
90% of kids 9 to 14 have seen pornography on their phone. Without parental controls it is just to easy to access adult content.
Just knowing that it’s there helps keep kids from doing dumb things on their phone.
Because you want them to get a job one day and not have pictures of them show up during the interview. Kid’s need reputation management more than anybody.
Good luck getting the information you need from them once you suspect there is a problem going. Add it now and make it easy to get the information you need to make sure everything is OK in their life.
For Parents Who Want More Than A Basic Parental Control App
Get all the tools you need to check up on your child's phone use and set the privacy, blocking, monitoring, and tracking settings where you feel comfortable.
For help or support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Works in conjunction with our Screen Time Parental Control app - this is not a stand-alone app. Please install Screen Time Parental Control on you child's device first.
Screen Time's Key Features:
✔ Daily recurring time limit
Kids spending too much time glued to their screen? Screen Time has a simple non-invasive timer that just works
✔ Bedtime control
Block games at bedtime, but allow reading apps
✔ Lights out control
Block all apps at lights out time
✔ School time control
Block social apps and games, but allow educational apps during school hours
✔ Block kids device remotely
Time for lunch? Push a button on your phone, and your kids will be timed out from their devices. No more begging, bribing, or shouting!
✔ Reward your kids with bonus time for completing tasks and chores
Kids used up today's Screen Time? If they tidy their room you can reward them with bonus time from the convenience of your own device. Add as many different tasks and chores as you like - you'll be amazed how your kids start to manage their time responsibly!
✔ Real-time monitoring
What's Billy doing on his device? What web sites is he visiting? What apps is he using? What apps is he spending most time on? Keep track of what they're up to from your own device, without having to own theirs.
✔ App Blocker
Block certain apps completely. Get an alert whenever your kids install a new app.
✔ Kids can't uninstall it
Requires your own password to uninstall.
Follow the instructions on our website to set up Screen Time on your family's devices:
The Remote Control is a subscription service with a 'no strings attached' 14 day free trial. Check out our pricing plans:
If you have any problems please take a look at our help pages, or contact us via the contact page of our website, since we cannot always help you if you post questions in the reviews.