Extremely Dissatisfied.. Wait Times, Tracking, Cheaply Made. Partial Refunds$ No Shipping Cost Refunds Unless You Complain To Customer Support!! Numerous emails to check Transit Status!! Ughhhh, I Should Have Received APaycheck for All The Work Triple Checking My Orders. FED UP, CANCELLING THE APP, VERY UNHAPPY & DISSATISFIED!!
I have not had the opportunity to access as much as would like to. My primary concern is contacting Customer Support but currently cannot give an honest review but will continue monitoring this area. Have not experienced anything negative so far. I really do admire the quality of their items and their reduced prices (in my experience, products' quality are just as comparable to their higher-priced counterparts. JSims
Love some of the bargains from "home, wish, and geek!" Ordered a few things now off each app, no issues at all - just don't expect next day delivery! shipping is pretty fast with 75% of the orders delivered in 2 weeks or less; the other 25% are around the given delivery date (3 - 5 weeks ish). Another way for me to waste money 😁 but the best bit is it's so cheap I do the feel guilty!
Don't believe in any of the pictures of the items! The rugs are thin as paper with no backing that keeps them from sliding around the floor! The prices listed are also misleading. And it will take MONTHS for your order to arrive..... If it ever does! I ordered three items and only received ONE, and that arrived FOUR MONTHS LATER!!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!
Warning:This app is a waste of time!!! After you wait more than a month for the item it is nothing like it looks like in the picture even if you compare it to the size of other things in the photo. They also send you the wrong thing, like a hair styling product, you ask for a USA plug-in but that's NOT what they send you. Now I can't even resell it, Since they wont respond to my return request- twice. Skip it
This app is a total and utter rip off. There is NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Once you have an issue or you n3ver received your package, there is no one to take care of your issue. There is no number or any live a tone whom you can go to your concerns and questions to. I have ordered and have paid for so much and I'm missing 12 items which I never recieved. Cheap items that are garbage as well as their none existing customer support. Horrible app a d just takes up space on my phone.
Give 50% Get 50% - Invite your friends and both of you can get up to 50% off your next purchase.
Buy with other shoppers - Buy with other shoppers to get your items at even lower prices.
Bundles - Buy multiple products and save big on your purchases.
The entire app is redesigned to make it easier to use and navigate.
Happy shopping :)