The Continental School of Cairo is a vibrant, outward-looking community, which encourages a happy, friendly atmosphere in which pupils can thrive. We want all our pupils to value academic excellence and to realise that it is attainable. We aim to encourage a love of learning, a spirit of enquiry and an independence of mind. We wish to develop the self-esteem and self-confidence of our pupils and to encourage them to take part in a wide range of extra-curricular activities in a stimulating environment. We aim to foster good relations between staff and pupils and between the pupils themselves.
* To create a happy and stimulating learning environment and to develop the school as a caring community, fostering in each student an attitude of self respect, responsibility and concern for the welfare of others.
* To provide a strong academic base and skills set to prepare and equip our students for higher education.
* To encourage all students to achieve their fullest potential academically, socially and physically.
* To promote knowledge and understanding of the interdependence of people, the environment and resources.
* To help students acquire a reasoned set of moral values and to develop aesthetic awareness and creative ability.
* To encourage a confident, independent and flexible approach to learning and living.
* To provide, with due regard for each student's background, a continuum of learning experiences which may be developed and built upon.
* To promote opportunities for students to experience and understand a variety of activities that enhance their physical well-being and health.
The Continental School Android app allows parents to view their kids information, update them, review their payments, track their bus position, view reports and newsletters and check upcoming events in the calendar and subscribe to them. Please sign in using your existing email and password. If you haven't registered yet, kindly please do so.