A new and improved version of Cloudcheck for better, faster internet®
Cloudcheck Version 2.0 includes three core functions
● Enter your desired content site/URL after running the default test to YouTube and compare results to see if one site is being throttled relative to the other
● Test the individual components in your internet connection including Wi-Fi, broadband, content and mobile
● Choose the nearest Cloudcheck test node to ensure the accuracy of your results
● Choose the relevant content site you want to test (the default is YouTube)
● Determine the "bottle neck" in your connection and whether each link is good, average or poor relative to it's maximal capability
● Provide feedback via the thumbs up/down as to your perception of connectivity quality
● Turn your mobile device in to a Wi-Fi speed probe
● Walk through your environment to probe and determine the Wi-Fi speed in any location
● Record and label each spot of interest for future reference
● The audio on/off feature emulates a "geiger counter."
● Smartifi makes your wireless router intelligent
● When connected to a Cloudcheck enabled Wi-Fi router/access point you can register and activate Cloudcheck's monitoring and optimization service known as Smartifi
● Smartifi monitors and optimizes your network from the cloud to ensure maximal performance on your Wi-Fi network and give you visibiity in to the speed of each device connected to the network.
● Smartifi displays the current speed, previous 7 days speed, and speed before Smartifi was enabled for each connected device so that you can see the speed improvements Smartifi provides over time.
● Smartifi provides an email report that details a history of all the actions undertaken to improve your network
● Smartifi enables user preferences such as blocking specific devices and prioritizing a device amongst the others within the optimization algorithms.
Discover the perfect spot for your wireless router, access point, or wireless gaming console by using Wi-Fi SweetSpots!
Available on Android with a simple, easy-to-use design.
tags: wifi, wi-fi, hotspot, speed, wireless, cloudcheck, sweetspot, router
If you are looking for the best wifi optimizer then this wifi network tool must be your best choice! It is totally free, lite and fast!
Download this perfect wifi booster & Easy Analyzer and increase your wifi signal now.
How to use:
Open Wifi Booster & Easy Analyzer, watching at the wifi signal strength and move your device to other location. When you find the wifi signal has been enhanced. Then this place is the best position to obtain a better signal.
✔Display your wifi info and wifi signal strength.
✔Provide Manual boosting mode with the network analyzer to lead you to move your device to a better place .
✔Detect the available wireless hotspot, wifi tether or wifi direct as a wifi detector.
✔Monitoring and analyze your network speed in background to ensure you have the fastest network speed.
Notice: This network signal speed booster is for wifi signal only. Not for 3g 4g wireless Signal.
If you think our wifi network booster is useful, please give us 5 stars to encourage our hard work. Thank you very much!
Bataria is a simple battery saver application, designed to save your battery's life when you most need it.
Battery Widget: Add Bataria widget with Menu > Add > Widgets > Bataria
With this new version of Bataria you can now move your device easily into power save mode with just one tap, and even manage your active apps from the same place.
Bataria was designed to be small and efficient, including status bar battery and 1x1 battery widget for quick operation
Activating power save mode will turn off all the power hungry resources: Display Brightness, Background Data Sync, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- BATTERY SAVER
- BATTERY WIDGETS
- ACTIVE APPLICATIONS MANAGER (similar to samsung task manager)
- STATUS BAR BATTERY PERCENTAGE / Notification Battery
- AUTO POWER SAVING (when the battery level reaches a specified percentage)
- Quick Settings / Power Control
1x1 Battery Saver Widget
1x1 Circle Battery Widget
2x2 Circle Battery Widget
Power Saving Features:
- turn off Display Brightness (set to minimum)
- turn off Auto Sync
- turn off Wi-Fi
- turn off Bluetooth
- turn off Haptic Feetback
- set lower Screen Timeout
- turn off Screen Rotate
Get ads free Bataria Pro for premium power widgets and quick settings widget
Ever experienced embarrassing loud rings in the middle of meetings or classes, or missed calls after leaving because you forgot to adjust the Ringer Mode?
Say goodbye to these embarrassing situations, let Smart Volume Profile Manager take care of it!
Smart Volume Profile Manager is a locale aware AUTOMATIC profile manager that AUTOMATICALLY adjusts your phone’s Ringer Mode and All Volumes based on LOCATION+TIME.
SET IT AND FORGET IT!
** Please give it a 5 star if you like the app, thank you very much. **
For example, set your phone to adjust its Ringer Mode to Vibrate when you arrive at the office or classroom, and revert to Normal after leaving (need DEFAULT profiles to revert).
Smart Volume Profile Manager automatically activates your predefined phone profiles based on the triggering rules you set.
Profile Triggering rules:
- Name(s) (SSIDs) of the Wi-Fi network(s) found in range*
- Day(s) of the week
- Time span of the day
* If multiple profiles have EXACTLY SAME time settings (e.g. Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa, 0:00 AM - 11:59 PM) and SAME number of Wi-Fi network(s), the profile that has the strongest specified Wi-Fi signal(s) in range will be selected.
- Ringer mode [Normal/Vibrate/Silent]
- Ringer volume
- Notification volume
- System volume
- Alarm volume
- Media volume
- Voice call volume
To accommodate most practical use cases and save your battery life, Smart Volume Profile Manager does not use GPS to detect your location.
Profiles are prioritized based on triggering rules' specificity to provide an intuitive way for solving conflicts. When conditions meet two or more profiles' triggering rules, the one that has the highest priority will be selected.
A profile's priority is determined by:
- Number of Wi-Fi network(s) (more Wi-Fi => higher priority)
- Number of days of week (less days => higher priority)
- Time span of day (less time => higher priority)
DEFAULT PROFILES (TIME-BASED ONLY)
You can create TIME-BASED ONLY profiles to let Smart Volume Profile Manager to take care of your Ringer and Volumes settings anytime anywhere by not specifying Wi-Fi network(s).
When no other LOCATION+TIME BASED profiles (e.g. office, classroom, etc.) are detected, these TIME-BASED ONLY profiles function as DEFAULT ones to REVERT back settings.
To learn more about the app, go to the official homepage at http://intofan.com/smarterprofiles/
FOR FASTER RESPONSE AND BETTER SUPPORT, please email your feedback/bug report DIRECTLY to email@example.com, thank you.
This application is intended as an informational resource to further enhance communications between the Johns Creek community and its police, and provide a mechanism for public access to frequently requested information that is within the public domain. With this application, you can search police records for events by location, name and date; learn about the most wanted criminals in our area and stay in contact with us.
Emergencies, crimes in progress, and any other conditions that could present a danger to health and wellness should continue to be reported to the police department by calling 911; therefore, if this site is being accessed to report any of the foregoing, please immediately dial 911.
The Home for Life App was developed by an occupational therapist with 10 years of experience in environmental modifications. This tool, combined with the Home for Life web portal, allows the OT practitioner to take their home modification practice to a new professional level with some of the most effective home modification products and solutions. Using simple data entry, picture and video storage and an easy-to-use home assessment tool, therapists now have the opportunity to show their occupational therapy skills in finding the best person-environment fit for their clients, while tracking outcomes to take to new markets and referral sources. Through the SPACE (Safe, Personalized, Accessible and Cost Effective) Assessment, the therapist captures the client’s safety rating during important activities of daily living, locates physical barriers and presents the best solutions for making the home safer and more livable.
The convenience of storing and using photos paints the picture for third party sources like contractors or family members. Video clips help the therapist to capture how their clients use the space, indicating any safety hazards or helping to point to areas where support devices, like grab bars, should be placed. The Home for Life web portal helps to keep your organized with the ability to create individual client files, store important documents and schedule assessments all with the support of an expert home modification company.