Requires activation at https://activate.nq.com with activation code obtained from authorized third-party retailers.
Before you can access NQ Mobile Security for Retail, you'll need to activate the app & service using an activation code (from an authorized third-party retailer). If you don't have an activation code, check out NQ Mobile Security & Anti-Virus.
NQ Mobile Security is the most comprehensive mobile security, privacy, and recovery solution to keep you safe and secure. Protect your Android smartphone from virus, malware, spyware, trojans and phone hacking. Browse the web safely, free of phishing and mobile threats. Guard your privacy & account information. Have peace of mind with phone finder and extensive data (calls, texts, photos & videos) backup for your Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC One X, HTC One S, LG Optimus, Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Huawei etc. Over 280 million users count on NQ Mobile to protect their phones, download and activate your app today!
Features and Benefits:
• Real-time virus scan using Cloud + Client dual engine
• Auto Virus Database Updates so your phone has the latest and greatest threat protection
Backup & Restore
• One-touch backup of photos, videos, contacts, call logs, and text messages to your secure cloud
• Have peace of mind your data can be restored at any time
• Set up a trusted number to enable remote commands when you lose your phone or use the web portal
• Remote locate, alarm & wipe your personal data
• Backup your data AFTER the phone is lost
• Know which apps on your phone have access to your personal information
• Safeguard your internet, financial & social network accounts
• Blacklist numbers to block unwanted text & calls
• Easily manage your settings to accept calls only from people on your contact list
Need help? Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us online at http://www.nq.com.
Follow NQ Mobile on Twitter & Facebook to get instant updates on mobile security & productivity news.
A new and improved version of Cloudcheck for better, faster internet®
Cloudcheck Version 2.0 includes three core functions
● Enter your desired content site/URL after running the default test to YouTube and compare results to see if one site is being throttled relative to the other
● Test the individual components in your internet connection including Wi-Fi, broadband, content and mobile
● Choose the nearest Cloudcheck test node to ensure the accuracy of your results
● Choose the relevant content site you want to test (the default is YouTube)
● Determine the "bottle neck" in your connection and whether each link is good, average or poor relative to it's maximal capability
● Provide feedback via the thumbs up/down as to your perception of connectivity quality
● Turn your mobile device in to a Wi-Fi speed probe
● Walk through your environment to probe and determine the Wi-Fi speed in any location
● Record and label each spot of interest for future reference
● The audio on/off feature emulates a "geiger counter."
● Smartifi makes your wireless router intelligent
● When connected to a Cloudcheck enabled Wi-Fi router/access point you can register and activate Cloudcheck's monitoring and optimization service known as Smartifi
● Smartifi monitors and optimizes your network from the cloud to ensure maximal performance on your Wi-Fi network and give you visibiity in to the speed of each device connected to the network.
● Smartifi displays the current speed, previous 7 days speed, and speed before Smartifi was enabled for each connected device so that you can see the speed improvements Smartifi provides over time.
● Smartifi provides an email report that details a history of all the actions undertaken to improve your network
● Smartifi enables user preferences such as blocking specific devices and prioritizing a device amongst the others within the optimization algorithms.
Discover the perfect spot for your wireless router, access point, or wireless gaming console by using Wi-Fi SweetSpots!
Available on Android with a simple, easy-to-use design.
tags: wifi, wi-fi, hotspot, speed, wireless, cloudcheck, sweetspot, router
This application is intended as an informational resource to further enhance communications between the Johns Creek community and its police, and provide a mechanism for public access to frequently requested information that is within the public domain. With this application, you can search police records for events by location, name and date; learn about the most wanted criminals in our area and stay in contact with us.
Emergencies, crimes in progress, and any other conditions that could present a danger to health and wellness should continue to be reported to the police department by calling 911; therefore, if this site is being accessed to report any of the foregoing, please immediately dial 911.