- Turn camera on/off
- Start/stop recording
- Live preview (internal and external players supported)
- Switch between modes (burst, video, photo, time-lapse, etc.)
- Change settings (camera name, resolution, frame rate, ProTune, white balance, etc.)
- Support for new Hero 3+ camera
How to use GoPro Control:
- Update your GoPro camera to one of the latest firmwares with app support
- Enable WiFi on your Android device and on the GoPro (switch to App Wifi mode). Then connect your device to the GoPro using the GoPro Wifi password
- Start our GoPro Control app to control your camera
Questions, ideas, comments? Contact us here: http://www.mobwheel.com/contact
- We are not affiliated with Woodman Labs.
- GoPro Hero is a trademark of Woodman Labs Inc.
-Real time flight information
-Wind direction and speed estimation
-Takeoff and Landing phases auto-detection
-Return home information (display estimated travel time and bearing)
-Fuel calculation and warning
-Emergency geo-localized SMS
-Localization with GPS
-Barometric sensor support to improve altitude accuracy
-QHN, QFE Altimeter setting
-Online and offline maps
-Offline maps creator
-Google Maps and OpenStreetMap map providers
-Log flights in KML (for Google Earth), IGC (Leonardo servers) and GPX files
-Replay recorded flights
-Especially developed for Paramotor
-Embedded User Manual and Tip of the day feature.
-Real time flight tracking on www.ppgps.info
-FlyNet2 variometer support
-Flight Bandit variometer support
-Android Wear SmartWatch support with PPGpS Wear
PPGpS can display Google or OpenStreetMap maps in connected mode.
Download map files in your smartphone in case you don't have an internet connection during the flight.
Use the integrated PPGpS Offline Map Creator to generate offline maps.
PPGpS provides the altitude, vario, bearing, magnetic compass, acceleration and ground speed.
With just one click on instruments you switch easily between different data modes : instantaneous, average and maximum values.
Altimeter can be set to actual altitude or elevation (QHN, QFE) just by long-pressing on the altimeter.
If your smartphone has a barometric sensor, it could be used to compute a very accurate altitude.
You can use PPGpS Wear companion application to display your instruments on your SmartWatch.
Create waypoints by tapping on the map or by entering their GPS coordinates.
Select a waypoint with one click on the waypoint instrument (WPT).
Rename or remove a waypoint from the contextual menu of the waypoint list.
Follow the displayed route (bearing, estimated travel time and distance).
Prepare your waypoints from Google Earth and import your KML files (PPGpS folder in the phone).
Waypoints may be automatically loaded at startup and saved at the end of the session.
In case your KML file doesn't import well, please send me the file and I will fix it quickly.
*WIND AND SPEEDS HUD:
The average ground speeds are graphically displayed for every azimuth.
The wind direction is displayed (red arrow) and may be reset at any time during the flight.
Home direction and Estimated Travel Time to return home is always displayed (shaded red line).
Computations are done according to the wind for accurate results.
Enable the Live Tracking feature to allow your friends and family to see you live on map ! Go to www.ppgps.info for more details.
Launch the Demonstration mode to have a quick tour.
Find us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ppgps
and Twitter : https://twitter.com/PPGpSAndroid
Enjoy your flights with PPGpS and thank you for your feedback.
Don't hesitate to send me your kml flight logs by mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
In combination with the full-featured Fishidy website (www.fishidy.com), the Fishidy app allows anglers to record their best catches, mark their favorite spots and access proven fishing tips, powered by Fishing Hot Spots® - a trusted name in the industry for 40 years.
- View interactive fishing maps for over 17,000 waterways
- Add detailed catches and fishing spots with photos to the map
- Record latitude and longitude coordinates via GPS
- Share information with friends-only or store privately
- Auto-capture weather data when logging catches
- Find proven, local fishing tips and techniques
- Submit photos to the Braggin’ Board and win prizes
UPGRADE FOR EVEN MORE
* Hundreds of thousands of marked, fish-holding structures including submerged weedlines, rock piles, downed timber, reefs, and fish cribs plotted directly on the map
* Mapped Fishing Hot Spots® containing seasonal fishing tips and techniques for multiple freshwater and saltwater species provided by DNR officials, guides and local bait and tackle shops
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“Fishidy is about to become a household name in this industry. We’re dead serious. It’s that awesome.”
- Joe Sills, Digital Editor, Fishing Tackle Retailer
“Fishidy is the coolest, most effective tool I’ve used to locate fish and track my experiences!”
- Mike “Ike” Iaconelli, B.A.S.S. Elite Series Tournament Angler
“I am a Puget Sound salmon angler and have been looking for a great fishing app to start recording catches and building catch patterns. Keep up the good work, you got the best app out there so far.”
- James K., Fishidy Member
To use this App you need an Android device equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 low energy technology. This version supports Android 4.3, the Samsung proprietary BLE libraries for the Galaxy S3 and S4, the HTC BLE library and the Motorola library.
Nitroxbuddy is the easiest way to analyze, log and share your gas mixes. Just position the Nitroxbuddy wireless sensor in front of the scuba cylinder you want to analyze and the results will show up on your iPhone.
The App will even create a log of your analysis and calculate for you MOD and EAD.
You can then edit the log and add more info, such as cylinder type, fill pressure, cost, images and dive operator.
Let your friends know that you are a Nitrox diver! As soon as the analysis is over, just tap the share icon and select the service you want to use: Twitter, Facebook, email, divePAL.
My Nitroxbuddy App will include a set of video tutorials.
Operation of the camera is possible by a smart phone through Wi-Fi connection.
Through the application, camera settings can be changed, the recording video angle can be set, video recording can be started and stopped, video and picture files can be previewed from the file list and the sensor information from an ANT+ bicycle computer can be included with the video.
Requires AndroidOS 4.2-4.4