Now you can!
* UDP incoming and outgoing support
* TCP outgoing support
* Internet DNS support
* 18 user-defined buttons to store pre-set commands to send
* 9999 user defined templates to use for different UDP/TCP clients (templates save IP and Port settings as well)
* Send commands to multiple IP's and ports at the same time
* Acting as a server, can get responses back from the network
* Buttons support colors, if the command that was sent matches the command that was received, button becomes green, otherwise, becomes red
* Easy to use
* Simple and clean interface
* Supports Android 2.2 and up
* Pre-stored templates to control "Sharp - AQUOS TV" / "NEC - TV's"
If you wish to use our application as a remote control for you windows PC, you can use this great TCP server:
http://www.hsm-ebs.de/ -> Download -> TCP-IP-Server (includes a manual in English as well)
If you like my application, please support it by downloading the paid ad free version here
If you would like to create a template on a PC and then load it to my application, you can download a simple converter tool from here:
If you want to become a beta tester, join our community
Like us on facebook: http://goo.gl/5MpcOJ
Follow us on Twitter: @UDPServer
If you find any problems, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
A quick guide:
1. Go to Menu->Settings and define the IP / Port / Protocol you wish to send commands to
2. Go to Menu->Button Config and define what you would want each button to show (as label) and send (as command), notice, you can also long-press on a button to modify it's settings
3. Click buttons to send commands
A few notes:
* Scroll down to see the phone IP and port it is listening on
* You can change buttons heights (Menu->Settings->Scroll all the way down)
* You can long press a button to modify it's settings
* You can change the number of buttons shown on screen
* You can save a set of labels + commands as a template, to easily change the devices you are controlling (Click the + sign at the ActionBar)
* You can use some of my pre-stored templates (Menu->Load from pre-stored templates)
Keywords: UDP , TCP , send , receive , packets , network , control , scringo , server , template, smarthome, home
DroidBus/TCP is a Modbus-TCP master (client) designed primarily for testing, training or learning Modbus-TCP industrial protocol. This application runs in Android devices such as smart phones and tablets, and may be used to read and modify data points stored in a Modbus-TCP slave (server). For more information about DroidBus/TCP and DroidBus/TCP Lite please visit http://www.DroidBus.com
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email email@example.com with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
- Can Connect the IP & Port using TCP/IP socket protocol
- Support IP address or Domain name
- Ping IP & get response
- Data format: UTF-8, ASCII, HEX
- Terminator: LF (Line Feed) & CR (Carriage Return)
Uses a modified version of Modbus4J library. The modified source for this library is available in the project source repository at https://launchpad.net/modbusdroid, and the original library is available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/modbus4j
Please send any comments, feedback, bugs, feature requests, and patches to https://launchpad.net/modbusdroid/
Save and retrieve connection settings (profiles).
Create custom data lists (hmi-like).
Configure TCP client based send / expect dialogs (e.g. telnet-like session).
Regular expression support.
May be used standalone or as a Tasker plugin.
Tasker variable support.
Debug log and log viewer.
Info / Support : https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/
Free trial: https://sites.google.com/site/sendexpect/home/trial-version
The trial version must be uninstalled before purchasing the store version.
Permissions used by Send/Expect:
- Used for sending and receiving TCP data.
Read / Modify USB storage
- Used for managing the Send/Expect log file in a non-private location
Google Play license check:
- Used for validating purchased version of the application.
The NetLink - Modbus/TCP Plugin is a plugin for the free NetLink Application that provides Modbus/TCP client support. Remote server devices can be discovered and accessed via the cellular network or any on-board Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet interface.
• Discover and access Modbus server devices over local networks or the internet
• Supports access to holding register, input register, coil and discrete input elements
• Configurable destination port, scan rate, and timeout
• Configurable device and object discovery ranges
• Select between different write functions for registers and coils
• Supports data value scaling, units text, signed and unsigned data types, and decimal or hexadecimal values
• 32-bit registers are fully supported, including floating point values
• Supports both Modbus/TCP and Modbus RTU over TCP modes
• The communication to each target device is handled independently, resulting in increased performance
• Supports localization for German language
Android Developer and OEM Customer Features:
• 3rd-party project-specific licensing options available
• Ability to embed application screens as components of other Android applications
• Access plugin services independent of the NetLink application via standard Android APIs
The user's manual as well as documentation for Android developers is available here: http://www.iccdesigns.com/netlink.html
Con questa App è possibile collegarsi in Wi-Fi (Wireless Connection) con un dispositivo Server.
Sfruttando la suite TCP/IP, attraverso la porta 502, viene aperto un socket con il device.
E' possibile eseguire la lettura e/o la scrittura di un valore in un registro presente all'interno della mappa dati del dispositivo [zona dati 4x Holding Register].
In questa versione sono stati implementati alcuni essenziali controlli sui parametri necessari all'apertura del socket e all'indirizzo del registro da leggere ed eventuale valore da scrivere.
In particolare il risultato della lettura è visualizzato nei tre formati standard: esadecimale, binario e decimale segnato e non segnato.
FC16d/10h = Write Multiple Holding Registers - richiesta limitata a un solo registro
FC03d/03h = Read Holding Registers - richiesta limitata a un solo registro
Per ciascuna richiesta inviata viene fornito un feed-back di stato
With this App you can connect to Wi-Fi (Wireless Connection) with a device server.
Exploiting the TCP / IP suite, through port 502, is open a socket with the device.
It is possible to perform reading and / or writing a value in a register inside the map device data [data zone 4x Holding Register].
In this version have been implemented some basic checks on the parameters necessary to the opening of the socket and the address of the register to be read and possible value to be written.
In particular, the reading result is displayed in three standard sizes: hexadecimal, binary and decimal signed and unsigned.
FC16d / 10h = Write Multiple Holding Registers - request limited to one register
FC03d / 03h = Read Holding Registers - request limited to one register
For each request comes a feed-back of state
Questa applicazione consente di interfacciarsi con uno smart-relè Zelio provvisto del modulo Ethernet connesso a un Access-Point.
Una volta digitato l'indirizzo IP del modulo Ethernet dello Zelio e attivata la connessione è possibile
leggere i registri interni dello smart-relè, in particolare sia quelli "scrivibili" (denominati j1XT1, j2XT1, j3XT1 e j4XT1) 4x00016, 4x00017, 4x00018 e 4x00019 sia quelli solo "leggibili" (denominati o1XT1, o2XT1, o3XT1 e o4XT1) 4x00020, 4x00021, 4x00022 e 4x00023 (scritti dall'interno del programma dello Zelio in FBD)
I valori letti sono rappresentati in modalità:
UINT=> 16bits non segnati
INT=> 16bits segnati
BIN=> 16bits rappresentati in nibble (in gruppi di 4)
E' anche possibile, selezionando il registro relativo scrivere un valore settabile in modalità UINT oppure con 16 selettori uno per ciascuno dei bits componenti la variabile medesima in modalità BINARIA.
Sono stati implementati alcuni controlli sui campi indirizzo IP, selezione registro da scrivere e valore impostato in tale registro.
Lo stato della connessione è sempre disponibile in alto a destra dello schermo.
La visione del filmato facilita la comprensione della modalità operativa nell'uso dell'applicazione
This application allows you to interface with a smart-relay Zelio provided Ethernet module connected to an access point.
After entering the IP address of the Ethernet module and the Zelio activated the connection is possible to read the internal registers of the smart-relay, in particular and those "writable" (called j1XT1, j2XT1, j3XT1 and j4XT1) 4x00016, 4x00017, 4x00018 and 4x00019 and those only "readable" (called O1XT1, o2XT1, o3XT1 and O4XT1) 4x00020 , 4x00021, 4x00022 and 4x00023 (written from within the program of Zelio in FBD).
The values are represented in the mode:
UINT => 16bits unsigned
INT => 16bits signed
HEXA => hexadecimal
BIN => 16bits represented in nibble (in groups of 4)
It is possible, by selecting the record to write a value (settable mode UINT) or with 16 switches one for each of the bits making up the same variable in BINARY mode.
Have been implemented some controls on the fields IP address, selection register to write and value set in this register.
The connection status is always available at the top right of the screen.
The vision of the video facilitates the understanding of the mode of operation in the use of the application