Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
IMPORTANT: ROOT ACCESS REQUIRED.
Solution for "Cannot Access Uinput module." message on Samsung devices running Android 4.3+ : http://goo.gl/ugwk7v
App Discussion Page : http://goo.gl/cFJVFO
Instructions for IPEGA BT Controller : http://goo.gl/AVPG6S
Greenrobotgamer.com : 8.7 out of 10.
Gameplay on Note 10.1 with Nyko PlayPad Pro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oy7dqzpIxE
Gameplay on Shield: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GezYsR1dGM
NEW : With the addition of Universal Touch Screen Driver the app becomes compatible with All Tablets, Phones, Android Smart TV's, Android TV Sticks,Mini PC's(e.g Minix Neo X7),Android Consoles(e.g Ouya).
Tested Devices List: http://goo.gl/IvQder
Tested Game Controllers:-
Green Throttle Atlas
Mad Catz Controller
Wired PS4 Dual Shock 4
Wired Xbox 360 Controller
nVidia Shield's Gamepad
Wired PS4 & PS3 Controllers
All Moga Controllers including the New Moga Pro Power and Hero Power[HID MODE].
Logitech Dual Action & F710
Some Fake Dual Shock 3.
This is a Small list of some of the renowned Game Controllers compatible. This is NOT a COMPLETE list of All Compatible Gamepads. In General all Bluetooth/ USB Controllers are compatible.
Currently incompatible with the Wireless Xbox 360 Controller & Moga Pocket.
Frequently Asked Questions : http://goo.gl/7WxBjv
• A Simple and Easy to use UI- Very easily configurable.
•Support for All Generic Gamepads/Joysticks,as well as renowned Controllers such as DualShock 4, Xbox 360 Controller, Dual Shock 3, Moga Pro.
•A Touch Profile System which is very easy to manage-Allows you to make separate Touch Profiles for each game.
•Multi-Touch Emulation of upto 10 Simultaneous touch points On-Screen on ANY device.
•An Intricate but Simplified Touch Profile Editor with Reference background support.
•An Exclusive 8-Direction Swipe System - Use Controller buttons as Swipe/Drag On-Screen.
•Works with emulators e.g. Reicast, PPSSPP , FPSE, Drastic, N64oid , Mame4Droid, etc .
All game content present in the screenshots are property of their respective owners.
All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
[Credits to Fabian Cruz a.k.a Uber for the new graphics]
[Credits to wwjoshdew for the Tutorial video.]
* Incoming call
* Outgoing call
* Phone charging
* On a Timer (e.g. Every 3, 5, 10 or 15 mins)
* Miracast disconnected
It will then turn off Bluetooth based on your settings:
* When the call ends
* When the Bluetooth connection is lost
* Do not disable Bluetooth
* Miracast connected
Also included is the ability to auto answer call and specify specific Bluetooth devices to speed up connection.
Lollipop users please note that its not possible for this app or any 3rd party app to auto answer phone calls. Only Google's apps can do this.
This app is particularly useful for when driving a car where you have forgotten to turn on Bluetooth for your in-car connection.
It will also save your battery as you don't need to keep your Bluetooth on all the time.
* Multicast Server - IPv4 and IPv6
* Multicast client - IPv4 and IPv6
* Source Specific Multicast client - IPv4 and IPv6
!!!!!!!! IPv6 support might depend on your device !!!!!!!!
Samsung devices are known to have broken IPv6 support, therefore I can't guarantee it will work on stock Samsungs. It fails on my galaxy s4 stock, but works with cyanogenmod.
Builds on Windows, *unix (tested on linux only), and Android
(for android you need c4droid to compile it ,
Due to Android BIONIC bug 64374 ( https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=64374 )
when compiling on Android with c4droid, please select as compiler "TCC + uClibc"
Source code available on sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/p/simplemulticast
This apk has been built usind c4droid
For questions , bug reports , support, email me email@example.com
More efficient, more configurable.
You can create easily your own configurations.
Add digital elements, analogic elements or simply send string datas.
Create Arduino config in one step from template !
Scan bluetooth devices or choose an already bounded device.
Create your optimized Arduino config and have fun !
- TOSR 0X Relay, 4 channel.
- RN-XV WIFI remote control module.
You can purchase both of the items on Ebay.
- Easily turn on or off electrical devices using your Android device via the Internet from anywhere in the world.
- Use your Android device to control room lights, LED lights, or any other powered device connected to the TOSR0X relay.
- Connect to the relay from your local or remote network.
- Possibility to set custom names for each relay.
relay, tosr0x, tosr, relay, control, wifi, wifly, rnxv, rn-xv, rn xv, roving networks, automation, home automation, smart, smart home
• Play console games anywhere
• Control emulators on your TV, Tablet, or Phone
• Supports up to 4 players
• Use Bluetooth or Wifi to connect your devices
1. Open BT Controller on the device that will run the emulator
2. Click Start Host
3. Follow the directions to enable the BT Controller Keyboard and then activate it
4. Open BT Controller on the next device that will be used to control the emulator
5. Press connect and then select the Host device
6. Open an emulator on the Host device
7. Use the emulator settings to map the BT Controller buttons to the emulators buttons
Instructions can also been seen on youtube
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
If you dont understand what the purpose of the app, please don't dl.
Please install at your own risk.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
some android 4.2.x may have problem with the bluetooth stack.
Play games with a Wii remote on your Android device!
Incompatibility update: Android 4.2+ is not compatible with this app. The reason for this is that Google changed an essential bluetooth component in this version of Android. We are looking for a solution.
News, changelog and FAQ are on the dev's website. Link is below description.
Problems? Please read the FAQ on the dev's website before emailing.
This app doesn't work on phones with HTC Sense UI and most newer Samsung phones (Galaxy S included). More info on the website.
>> How To Use The App ?
You should pair your Android device with your Bluetooth module, then use the app to write the name of your Module correctly and click the "connect" button wait a little bit to load the graphics and then a new scene will show up, at this point you are connected and it means that your device uses a serial protocols and you are good to go.
>> How to send and read ?
there's different modes for reading, but for sending it sends lines, it means that it sends a string with last char '\n' for each bunch of data.
there will be more modes for sending in the future update.
**** for Asset Store Users ***
>> the current version of the app uses Version 3.3.2 of the plugin, that will be available this week on the AssetStore.
>> This Bluetooth Terminal is for testing the "Android & Microcontrollers / Bluetooth" plugin Version 3.3.2 for Unity Game Engine, to make sure that it works with your Bluetooth enabled Micro-controller.
>> if it simply connected to your device without sending or receiving, then that means that your Device works with the plugin, you just need to make a little tweaks to achieve the desired behavior.
>> The app uses serial Bluetooth protocols to communicate with serial Bluetooth Enabled device.
• Control copters (quad, drone) based on MultiWii with your phone using bluetooth
• ZigBee module (ProBee-ZE20S) supported for long range
• MultiWii configs such as RC tuning, Throttle settings, Battery scale and AUX settings are supported
• Controller mode and station(monitoring) mode are supported
• Controller mode
• Attitude, Altitude, Heading and Fuel gauge are supported
• 4 AUX switches are supported (Low/High)
• ACC and MAG calibrations are supported
• Trim and throttle hold are supported
• Control Roll(Aileron) and Pitch(Elevator) using acceleration sensor on your phone
• Sensitivity of Acceleration sensor is adjustable
• Control Throttle and Yaw(Rudder) using OSD stick
• Station(Monitoring) mode
• Attitude, Altitude, Heading and Fuel gauge are supported
• Monitoring 4 AUX switches (Low/Mid/High)
• ACC and MAG calibrations are supported
• Monitoring GPS connection state
• Google map and Daum map(For Korean users) are supported
• Marking the flight path on the map
• Saving flight path to KML file for Google map (/sdcard/BTCon4MultiWii)
- 24 hour Free evaluation
With this app you can let your device automatically establish bluetooths connection when bluetooth is enabled. It also acts as a Tasker / Locale / LLama Plugin to better cover all your special needs (Connect only if Wifi is disabled). It also supports disconnecting in this mode.
If you use this for tethering, our other App may be useful for you. It must be installed on the device that acts as a internet gateway. The Auto Connect App must be installed on the device where you don't have a regular internet connection (e.g. WIFI only tablet). For instance if you have a Galaxy Nexus and a Nexus 7 Tablet. Auto Tether goes to the Phone and Bluetooth Auto Connect runs on the tablet.
With Version 0.6 we improved compatibility especiallay with A2DP devices. If you still have compatibility issues you can help us getting an overview about what works and what not by filling out this form:
For Galaxy Tab Plus (P6210) users with Android 3.2:
It seems that this app can't connect to other devices because of samsungs own auto connect feature. Users told us that it works with experimental Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwhich firmware!
Controls direction and speed and can show a measure of distance to the nearest object.
It can control robot arm
Bluetooth terminal also included (for debug purposes)
Designed to control the Starter Kit V2.0 Makeblock, but you can control any other device.
Updated to Version 2 with all the features users have been asking for.
☆GPS and Network location smart-fusion
☆Fully adjustable output rate
☆NMEA 0183 v3.01
☆Widget toggle button
☆Start on Boot and background service for Android 2.3+
☆Video tutorials to get you up and running fast
All existing paid users can upgrade, completely free. Make sure to update your license app.
Free Mode: 10 minute limit per run, reconnect unlimited times.
Paid Mode: No limits
Trouble getting started? Real human support staff is available to assist you - send us an email, watch the tutorials.
Features Coming soon:
Multiple device support - pair up to 7 devices simultaneously
Barometric Transducer Measurements (XDR)
Minimum Requirements: Android 2.3 or newer
Tested with HTC One, Google Nexus 4, Samsung Galaxy SII, Captivate
*Brand names and trademarks are property of their respective owners. We are not affiliated nor endorsed by any holder mentioned.
Application is free of any commercials. If you wish just click on this http://www.sijalka.si/">link and visit my friends website nothing else (just for better google search ranking).
To establish a connection with the pc you have to install a server app. It can be downloaded from:
If you have any suggestions how to improve the app simply write me a mail.
- next/previous slide,
- start/stop presentation,
- displaying notes,
- increase/decrease font size of the notes,
- connect via bluetooth or wi-fi.
- Added go to slide functionality,
- next/previous slide with volume rockers,
- save often used ips,
- updated UI.
(necessary to update the version of the remote server!!!!!).
(If you have any trouble contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Add Multiple controllers to your device list.
Control up to 32 relays per device.
Now supports reading of on board A/D inputs! Real world values for Voltage, Resistance, Temperature, Current, and more.
Add custom macros to send any command you want.
Get your Android WiFi Relay controller now at www.IORelay.com