Taboo is a fun and interesting game for ESL learners who want to practice speaking skill and enrich their vocabulary. Players of two teams try to explain guess words to their team-mates without using taboo words or gestures.
With more than 2000 words in different categories, you will have fun time practicing English skill with your friends.
1.Divide yourselves into two teams.
2.Choose the first player to describe the guess-word.
3.The opposite team will select the person to verify:
- the use of forbidden words.
- the use of plural or abbreviation forms of the forbidden words.
- gestures and sound imitations.
4. When the keyword is guessed the verifying person hits the CORRECT button [+1 point], in the case of breaking the rules or pass a difficult guess-word, he pushes the TABOO or PASS button [+1 point for opposite team].
5. When the set time has ended, the opposing team starts their turn according to the same rules.