Es la primera versión de esta aplicación, cualquier sugerencia o reporte de error enviar por favor a email@example.com
Properament aplicació disponible en catala.
Esta aplicación no esta desarrollada ni soportada oficialmente por la empresa Monbus - Hispanoigualadina. Por otro lado no me hago responsable en caso de errores u omisiones.
• 20 MUNICIPALITIES
• ALL LINES
• SERVICE DAY AND NIGHT
It includes lines of our operators: Authosa, Baixbus (Mohn, Oliveras, Rosanbus), Monbus Paral·lel El Port UTE, NouBarrisBCN, SGMT, Soler i Sauret, TCC, TMB and TUSGSAL
It includes stops in the 20 municipalities of the Àrea Metropolitana de Barcelona: Badalona, Barcelona, Castelldefels, Cornellà de Llobregat, El Prat De Llobregat, Esplugues De Llobregat, Gavà, L'Hospitalet De Llobregat, Montcada i Reixac, Montgat, Sant Adrià De Besòs, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Sant Feliu De Llobregat, Sant Joan Despí, Sant Just Desvern, Sant Climent de Llobregat, Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Santa Coloma De Gramenet, Tiana and Viladecans.
- Route planner from every location to every address in town
- Route calculation prioritizing cycle ways, cycle paths and living streets
- Precise audio notifications
- Display of velocity, remaining distance and time
- Bike Computer for tracking rides
- Works offline: no roaming costs in foreign countries
- Recalculation of the route when leaving the proposed one
- Insider tours (mostly created by local bike messengers) help you discover the city
- Categorized lists of sights, from which you can create your individual tour
- Tracking via GPS: biking time and distance overview
- Bicycle optimized map style
- Option to display tracked routes on the online cycling route planner Finnder.org (if registered)
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE CITIES:
• Australia: Adelaide
• Austria: Vienna (free), Graz (free), Linz, Salzburg, Innsbruck
• Belgium: Brussels
• Denmark: Copenhagen
• France: Paris, Marseille, Lyon
• Germany: All cities with < 100k inhabitants (e.g. Berlin, Bremen/Bremerhaven (free), Dresden, Ruhr area, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich and many more)
• Italy: Florence
• Netherlands: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague
• Poland: Szczecin, Warsaw, Trójmiasto
• Portugal: Porto, Lisbon
• Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia, Murcia, Zaragoza, Bilbao, Málaga
• Switzerland: Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Bern, Lausanne
Cities can be downloaded for € 4.49 each or can be activated by vouchers. For trial, any city can be installed for free and used for up to 30 km.
- Apps for Europe Award 2014
- ISPO Bike 2013 – Brand New Award
- European Satellite Navigation Competition 2012 – Regional Winner Austria
- Apps for Amsterdam 2012 – Public Prize
WHAT MAPS ARE USED?
The Bike Citizens app (former BikeCityGuide) is a navigation app based on the great OpenStreetMap (OSM), the "Wikipedia of maps". We invite everybody to take a look at wiki.openstreetmap.org in order to learn more about OSM, how it works and how you can contribute. The insider tours were created by local bike messengers, the sights descriptions are from Wikipedia.
HOW TO GET MY SMARTPHONE ONTO MY BIKE?
With the smarthpone mount "Finn" you can mount any phone easily onto the handlebar. Developed by Bike Citizens the mount “Finn” comprises a voucher to download a city of your choice for free. Find out more on http://getfinn.com
If you have questions, suggestions, troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us in order to make this app even better! Just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you waiting for? Enjoy your ride and experience how pleasant and relieving it can be to discover your city by bike!
Bike Citizens – Designed for Cyclists, by Cyclists!
✓ Route calculation prioritizing cycle ways, cycle paths (also against one-way streets where allowed) and living streets
✓ Precise audio notifications
✓ Route calculation from every location to every address in the region
✓Discovery-Tours to discover and enjoy the region
✓ Categorized lists of sights, from which you can creat individual tours
✓ Works offline
✓ Bicycle optimized map style
✓ Recalculation of the route when leaving the proposed one
✓Energy saving mode
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE REGIONS:
✓ Styria (free)
✓ Lower Austria
✓ Upper Austria
HOW TO GET MY SMARTPHONE ONTO MY BIKE?
After extensive research, we have found the perfect smartphone mount for using our app. It fits onto nearly every handlebar and is compatible with all smartphones we have tried up to now.
Go to our website www.bikenatureguide.org to find out how to get it.
WHAT MAPS ARE USED?
BikeNatureGuide is based on the great OpenStreetMap (OSM), the "Wikipedia of maps". We invite everybody to take a look at wiki.openstreetmap.org in order to learn more about OSM, how it works and how you can contribute.
We want to thank the cycle messenger community, Wikipedia (sights information) and OpenStreetMap. Without them, this app wouldn't have been possible as it is.
If you have questions, suggestions, troubles, please don't hesitate to contact us in order to make this app even better!
Now go out and find out how pleasant and relieving it can be to go around the area with your bicycle - and how much fun it is!
Designed for Cyclists, by Cyclists!
You just need to enter the bus stop code (you'll see it at the bus shelter) and you'll be able to check how much time is left for all the lines that reach your bus stop, and their routes. Don't worry if you don't know the bus stop code, you can also select the stop from the map.
Other things you can do with the application:
• See the nearest bus stops
• See which lines stop on each bus stop
• See the route for each line, and transfers with other lines
• Save favorite stops so you can check them easily
• Search stops by name, city, line and operator company
• Check public transportation tickets and fares
• Or add a widget to your home screen so you don't even need to open the app
This service works for all TMB and AMB stops, so it includes all the following service operators: Authosa, Baixbus (Mohn, Oliveras, Rosanbus), SGMT, Soler i Sauret, TCC, TMB and TUSGSAL. This applications includes bus stops from the following towns in the Metropolitan Area: Barcelona, Badalona, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Castelldefels, Cornellà de Llobregat, El Prat de Llobregat, Esplugues de Llobregat, Gavà, Montcada i Reixac, Montgat, Sant Adrià de Besòs, Sant Boi de Llobregat, Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Sant Joan Despí, Sant Just Desvern, Santa Coloma de Cervelló, Santa Coloma de Gramenet, Tiana and Viladecans. It is similar to the AMBtempsbus and iBus systems, but it is more complete.
The creators of this app have no relationship with these companies. Data is obtained from these operators, and may be inaccurate.
Warning: Widgets will stop working if you move the application to the SD card. It's a technical limitation in Android, so if you want to add widgets, you need to move the application to your internal storage.
• Location: locating the nearest bus stop and your position on the map.
• Files access: required for caching parts of the map.
• In-app billing: if you wish, you can donate to the project
Not only displays the remaining time, Bus Time BCN is different from the rest because of its simplicity:
Basically the main screen of the application displays a list of your stops (which can store at any time) and with one click you can obtain the arrival time of all buses that pass through them.
The codes for each stop time are in the stops.
The data used by the application are obtained from AMB (AMBtempsbus: http://www.ambmobilitat.cat/Principales/Inicio.aspx), with which Bus Time BCN has no relationship and this information may be inaccurate.
Gracias a esta nueva y útil aplicación los desplazamientos en Sevilla son más cómodos y fáciles de planificar.
-Permite consultar la ubicación de las estaciones Sevici y el número de bicicletas o bornetas disponibles en una parada concreta.
-Podemos conocer las distintas paradas de las líneas de Tussam y los tiempos estimados para los dos primeros autobuses en llegar.
-Permite crear una ruta entre dos puntos de la ciudad utilizando tanto las bicis públicas como el autobús.
With MyTOBike you can:
- see your position and the bike sharing stations nearby
- find at a glance (looking at the color of the stations) and in real time
where you can find bikes or free spaces
- know how many bikes and free spaces are available for each station
- choose to see only active stations
MyTOBike is open source and is based on Citybikes, by Eskerda - www.citybik.es
Data is gathered from Tobike's official site, www.tobike.it