This is an Awesome looking maze but I don't like the music (it's very irritating)! And if I mute the sound then I can't hear when my phone rings. Having some equally awesome sound effects instead of music would be much better, or at least the option to choose between the two. If it wasn't for the horrible music (and the lack of cool sound effects) it would be practically perfect!
I want more! Great concept and execution, controls are a little wonky but not bad. This needs something more.. Maybe some optional items to collect (to unlock a new style, or something else) and as someone else suggested, random monsters or scares. No fighting necessary (its not an RPG after all) but just something to keep players on their toes would go a long way to add to the tension. ALSO, map style changes randomly mid-maze if you go into the options. Somewhat annoying, please fix! Keep it up!
Lz Plz add a creater
OK OK. The controlers are difficult to use.. But amazing.
* Fixed issue with music being resumed after unlocking screen but app is still paused
* Updated the ad system to comply with the new Google Play policy
* Fixed issue with game not starting correctly after being placed in the background
* Fixed issue with game's music being resumed while the screen is locked
* Replaced old graphics with 10 unique themes
* Added background music (1 for each theme)