- Multiple accounts
- Quick switch between simultaneous chats
- Rich visibility settings for contacts and groups
- Compatible with all standard XMPP servers
- Pre-configured support of Gtalk, Facebook chat, Livejournal chat, Vkontakte, Ya.Online, Google Apps Gtalk accounts
- Multi user chat (MUC)
- Chat history
- Export history to SD card
- Server side message archive support
- Inline hyperlink support (web pages, YouTube, e-mail, phone numbers, XMPP Uri)
- View contact's information (vCard)
- Grouping contacts by groups and/or accounts
- Contact list management: add/remove/edit contacts, groups, subscriptions
- Contact search
- Integration into phone's contact list (call from the chat and chat from the phone contact list)
- Notification setting for each contact
- Notifications based on key phrase
- Full Unicode support, chat in any language
- Portrait and landscape views
- Stream compression (not all servers supported for now)
- OTR encription
- TLS support
- Legacy SSL support
- SASL support
- Check for the server certificate
- SRV record and DNS round robin support
- Client software icons in contact list (Adium, Empathy, Gajim, Gtalk, iChat, Miranda, Pidgin, Psi, QIP, Xabber, Xabber VIP)
- Typing notification support
- Message delivery receipts
- Shortcut to a chat on home screen
List of supported (pre-configured) services:
- GTalk (Google Talk, Google Apps accounts are supported too)
- Windows Live Messenger / MSN (Android 2.2 or higher required)
- Facebook chat
- Livejournal chat
- Tablet interface
- File transfer
RFC-3921: Instant Messaging and Presence
XEP-0030: Service Discovery
XEP-0128: Service Discovery Extensions
XEP-0115: Entity Capabilities
XEP-0153: vCard-Based Avatars
XEP-0045: Multi-User Chat (incompletely)
XEP-0078: Non-SASL Authentication
XEP-0138: Stream Compression
XEP-0203: Delayed Delivery
XEP-0091: Legacy Delayed Delivery
XEP-0199: XMPP Ping
XEP-0147: XMPP URI Scheme Query Components
XEP-0085: Chat State Notifications
XEP-0184: Message Delivery Receipts
XEP-0155: Stanza Session Negotiation
XEP-0059: Result Set Management
XEP-0136: Message Archiving
Check Xabber Development version for new functionality.
Source code of Xabber is available at https://github.com/redsolution/xabber-android under GNU GPLv3 license.
For more information visit our website http://xabber.com or follow @xabber_xmpp at twitter.
1) Acceso inmediato a números de interés Movilnet.
2) Enviar sms gratis a números Movilnet.
3) Consultar el saldo y los cupos disponibles de tu plan movilnet (segundos, mensajes y datos).
*** LEER ANTES DE INSTALAR ***
1. Nunca te cobraremos por enviar un mensaje, el servicio es completamente gratuito.
2. Deberás contar con una conexión WIFI o 3G para poder enviar los mensajes.
3. Mensajes de Texto Gratis a toda Nicaragua las 24 horas del día.
4. Deberás avisarle a tus amigos que tienen que responderte a tu número celular personal y no al número desde el que es enviado el mensaje.
• Free to download
• Crystal clear quality
• 100% Genuine Minutes, No Hidden Charges
• Tunnel Technology works in countries where VoIP is blocked e.g. Oman, UAE etc.
• Works anywhere in the world, over Wifi, 3G, GPRS or even through local access number
• Get Virtual Number from 65+ countries on the Voipflix Dialer and received unlimited calls on the virtual number for free.
Voipflix is a mobile application that lets you make affordable, high quality VoIP calls from your Android phone. It’s the most user friendly and high quality international phone application available for calling India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka, among other countries.
Have you ever wanted to make a cheap international call but you weren’t on Wifi or you couldn’t find your friends on Skype or Viber?
Simply use your existing Voipflix account or contact a local reseller or agent today to get one.
• Get Virtual Number from 65+ countries on the Voipflix Dialer and received unlimited calls on the virtual number for free.
• Over 60% cheaper than Skype and over 98% Cheaper than traditional international calls services
• Connects to Internet using Wifi, GPRS, EDGE, 3G or UMTS
• Select regular contacts from your Android contact list
• Provides detailed call information
• Recharge your account direct from your phone
• Send Cheap SMS from the app
• No advertising: No annoying banners, anywhere
• World’s Cheapest Calls Rates to Call Middle East, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri-Lanka, UK and USA
★ Some of our Top Rates
• Pakistan Mobile : $ 0.125
• India Mobile : $ 0.0280
• Bangladesh : $ 0.030
• UK Landline : $ 0.01
• UK Mobile : $ 0.10
• USA : $ 0.01
• Canada : $ 0.01
★ Wanna know more about us?
- Check our cheap Rates: voipflix.com/rates
- Let us know if we can help you with email@example.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Voipflix
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Voipflix
For more information check us out at http://www.voipflix.com
★ List of countries you can make cheap international calls: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antarctica, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia,Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hongkong, China, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, South Korea, North Korea, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, China, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somali, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, UK, USA, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
emoticonos de aplicaciones distribuidas en diferentes categorías
Smileys - disfrutan de la mejor calidad y cantidad de imágenes y sonriente
Pegatinas - pegatinas de última generación con un diseño atractivo
Memes - imágenes troll pero utilizados por los usuarios
icono - el icono para poder mostrar una situación
Animales - Los animales más divertidos
Amor - ¿Estás enamorado? este será su categoría :)
cara. Si desea enviar caritas sonrientes
Puede en el menú de configuración, entre otras cosas, cambiar el idioma o desactive la posibilidad de incluir el acceso sonriente en WhatsApp o no, por defecto, la aplicación incluye un acceso directo, pero si desea eliminar sólo tenga que desactivar esta opción, también puede establecer si desea hacer el envío por cualquier tipo de aplicación que tiene en su smartphone
Securecom Messaging runs on a wide variety of Android devices including tablets. Our app supports both phone numbers and email addresses as user identifiers. Securecom Messaging also supports multimedia file transfers and group messaging.
Securecom Messaging is free and open source, enabling anyone to verify its security and create modified versions to suit any purpose.
To report bugs, request features, and obtain source code, please our Github page:
Private Messaging, Secure Messaging, Encrypted Messaging, Secure Chat, Private Chat, Whatsapp, iMessage
This SMS reader is great for biking, running, or driving. Unlike other apps, this will only read the messages if your headphones or bluetooth are on. You never have to worry about forgetting to turn it on or off, never any embarrassing messages over the loudspeaker. It will also automatically mute your music while the message is read so it can be heard clearly.
For more control you can have the app stop reading messages temporarily with a widget, or tell it to always read regardless of whether headphones are plugged in in the settings.
Explanation of some required permissions:
Modify Audio Settings - Allow users to override system volume settings, route sound only to headphones.
Read Contacts - Allows the app to match incoming phone numbers to the contacts' names.
Read Phone State - When announcing caller ID, this allows the app to know when you have picked up or hung up the call.
If you are having trouble, please contact me directly before leaving comments. I cannot fix the problem if I do not have any details.
Masq uses very strong encryption (AES-256) to keep your SMS conversations as private as you are. You can also edit the text messages you've received or sent that are stored on your phone.
Do you find this app useful? You can help contribute to it's development by donating. http://tinyurl.com/Donate-RichardLaughlin
Masq is free, open source software. Our project page can be found on github here : http://rcythr.github.com/Masq/
This product meets US export regulations under License Exception: TSU -- §§740.13(e) because it is Encryption source code that would be considered "publicly available" (e.g. "open source") and corresponding object code.
Explanation of Permissions:
SEND_SMS, READ_SMS, WRITE_SMS, RECEIVE_SMS
These are obviously used to deal with sms messages.
This is used to be able to get contact information.
This is used if you decide to save your Keystore onto your sd card.
Now with the ability to write messages from scratch on your Pebble.
The app uses a navigation system whereby the action in bold is performed on a single click and the action not in bold is performed on a long press of the key. The back button returns you to the previous list.
How to Use
When the app is launched you are given the option to message either the last person who you had a conversation with or the first person in your favourite list. A long press on either takes you to a list of 6.
You can then navigate the tree of messages which you can customise on the companion app. Anything prefixed with a + means it is a sub menu. Anything else is a message that when you click will send the relevant message to the person you selected.
How to Enter Messages From Scratch
The input method changes a bit when you are in text entry mode. The button layout is as follows:
* Single button presses take you through the letter tree
* Hold up to switch to caps and symbols
* Hold down to go back to previous tree level
* Hold select to send the message
This app is open source: https://github.com/tocsick/texter
The text input is based off: https://github.com/vgmoose/tertiary_text
Cue VoIP.ms SMS, an application that allows you to send and receive SMS messages using your VoIP.ms account. The application's features include:
- The ability to send and receive texts (obviously)
- Conversation-based organization (all texts to and from a particular phone number are grouped together)
- Synchronization with device contacts (including name and photo)
- Notifications when new texts are received
- Ability to retrieve entire SMS history stored on VoIP.ms servers (~90 days at the moment)
- Support for multiple local phone numbers (DIDs)
There are some known issues with the application:
- Messages cannot yet be deleted from the VoIP.ms servers.
- The application must be open in order to receive notifications.
This application is open source; it is made available to the public under the permissive MIT license. You can download the source code from the application's GitHub repository, which is located at https://github.com/michaelkourlas/voipms-sms/.
Send sms via sms.ge
Only for geocell customers. Delivery only to geocell numbers!
Install WebSMS from market to make this connenctor work.
If you have any issues, please post it on project's homepage.
sms.ge sms geocell
Priority SMS is also able to alarm after you have missed a call. If your family calls you overnight and you miss the call, Priority SMS can make sure you wake up.
Developers: The source code is available on GitHub: https://github.com/mattprecious/prioritysms Feel free to contribute!