Also behind the best selling WeatherPro and MeteoEarth apps, MeteoGroup is one of the few private weather companies to operate its own Severe Weather Centres – including the very popular www.severe-weather-centre.co.uk. AlertsPro now brings this online warning service direct to your portable device with coverage of most of Europe and the USA (National Weather Service). The warnings are currently available for Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, the United Kingdom and the USA.
A very clear, colour system lets you know up to 48 hours in advance of any impending, severe weather conditions for a country, town, postcode or even a Point of Interest! GREEN indicates there are no warnings, YELLOW signifies a probable event, ORANGE, RED and PURPLE mean there is definitely severe weather on the way and denote the level of intensity.
• NEW: Get push notifications for free whenever there are alerts
• Accurate, dependable warnings
• Warnings clearly displayed on a map
• Widget which displays the latest warnings for the chosen favourite (if there are no current alerts the general weather conditions will be displayed)
• Unlimited favourite locations and ‘Locate me’ function
• Social media share feature
• Current weather maps with radar and satellite layers
When you need more general weather forecast information, AlertsPro provides a direct link to WeatherPro (assuming it is installed).
The Premium option allows you to choose which alert level you would like to be notified of, for each severe weather condition. You can activate the lightning layer, and animate the radar and satellite maps. When you long press on any coloured area on the warning map, further details of the severe weather for that location will be displayed. The premium version also gives users a better viewing experience by removing all ads! One subscription covers Premium services on AlertsPro, MeteoEarth and WeatherPro.
For further details, please visit: www.alertspro.com.
- Material Design
- Hyper accurate Forecast.io powered weather data (down to the minute weather!)
- Weather Alert notifications
- Persistent notification (optional)
- Card UI style
- Minutely, hourly, daily weather data
- Hour by hour weather information for the next week (compared to 48 hours in other apps) available by swiping to the side!
- Highly detailed and customized "daily" information
- Highly configurable cards:
- Tropics conditions (tropical storms, hurricanes, etc)
- Current moon phase
- Sunrise and sunset
- UV index
- Netatmo station (requires login)
- Ski and marine conditions
- Device sensors (humidity, temp, etc)
- Latest earthquake
- Your exact location
- Air quality
- Wind conditions
- GOES-15 (space weather)
- And many more!
- Ability to save and view custom locations
- Beautiful animations
- Light, Dark, and Automatic Themes!
- Fused location provider for hyper accurate location based weather data!
- Multiple maps for radar, wind, temp, etc!
- Muzei integration
- DashClock integration
- 6 widgets (with many more coming!)
- NWS / NOAA Audio Streams (still in BETA)
- Day Dream
- Pull to refresh
- Settings (who doesn't love those?)
- Charts for minute by minute and hour by hour precipitation (charts never lie)
- All the contact information you could ever ask for in the "About" section
atmosHere Weather is making weather on Android smarter! By dynamically prioritizing data, and changing the app look or feel based on current conditions. You get down to the minute weather (Example, "Rain starting in 15 minutes, ending in 12"), which means you can plan what you do next. If there's rain in the forecast, you'll also get traffic information, making it easier to know what's going on around you! The app is designed to focus around what's going on at your EXACT location at this EXACT moment. atmosHere Weather is leading the way in contextual weather, and creating a seamless experience.
"The app costs $3.99, but if you really want to have the most detailed weather info, this looks like a good option." - BGR
"Why would I spend $3.99 on a weather app you might currently be asking yourselves? That's simple. It's a truly amazing app." - io9
Your typical Android widget, day dream, and optional persistent notification (with adjustable update frequency) are also included!
Join the G+ Community to keep up with development, report bugs, request features, and soon alpha/beta builds! https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114883630278393858359
Feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated! Check the about section for more contact information!
*Ratings and feedback via any form of contact are greatly appreciated. Please leave an actual comment with your rating, regardless of the star rating. If you rate it 1 star and do not tell me why, I cannot fix or improve the app!*
Allianz WeatherSafe lets you plan your social life and activities with confidence, safe in the knowledge that the weather won’t put a dampener on things.
• 3-hourly forecasts
• 7-day forecasts
• 2.3 million locations worldwide
PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY
Allianz WeatherSafe also provides a catalogue of simple yet highly effective advice on how to protect your property during severe weather.
Advice for every season, including:
• Heavy Rain
• Storms/Strong Winds
• Excessive Heat
Registered users can also enjoy a range of extra features including:
• Severe weather alerts
• Linked Advice
• Satellite imaging
With advance warning you’ll be ready to protect your family, your home and your pet from severe weather.
• Receive personalised alerts for up to 3 locations anywhere around the world.
• Change locations at any time
Very convenient if you have a holiday home or are a frequent traveler.
If you want to unlock the full potential of Allianz WeatherSafe register by visiting:
Remember, you can also register directly within the app.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
App has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weathre archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• Only uses 10 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
This is the upgrade key for Arcus Weather. You will still need the free version installed.
- No Ads
- Up to 10 Custom Locations (free version - 2)
- Widget Interval Options (free version ~ 4 hours)
- Refresh from Widget
Arcus will tell you when rain is going to fall within the hour, down to the minute, how long it'll rain for and how strong the rain will be.
"Heavy rain starting in 4 minutes, for the next 35 minutes".
Arcus uses the new Forecast.io (previously Dark Sky) API to get the most accurate, and most current weather information.
From the Dark Sky company website on their Data Sources : "Forecast.io is backed by a wide range of data sources, which are aggregated together statistically to provide the most accurate forecast possible for a given location."
**Visit http://www.arcusweather.com to follow and support development**
- Holo Theme (Dark and Light)
- Homescreen and lockscreen widget
- Notification Bar Weather
- Multiple graphs and views
- Unit Conversion Setting (SI or US)
- Multiple Locations
- Severe weather alerts
Please note, this is not an official port from the Dark Sky company.
Please visit http://forecast.io for the official web version.
Questions, comments and suggestions? follow @arcusweather
Long click a free spot on your home screen to add it.
Click widget for preferences and problem reporting.
Having problems? Click the widget, go to the Logs tab, then click the "Report Problem" button. Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weather data graciously provided by http://OpenWeatherMap.org , thanks guys!
Updates every 30 minutes, or when you activate Wifi / cell data. Your local weather station may update less often than that, call them not me if measurements are old.
Source code can be browsed here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~walles/thermometer/trunk/files
The widget uses the Google Play Services Location APIs to work around Android bug 57707: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=57707
The widget does not track your position.
Works on all round and square Android Wear smartwatches.
Functional yet beautiful design. Complex yet easy to read weather information. Stylish yet power efficient.
Two weather engines*
★ World Weather Online (commercial)
★ OpenWeatherMap (community based)
to ensure maximum accuracy.
Current weather condition and detailed 24 h weather forecast with
that can be grasped intuitively at a glance.
Current wind condition and 24 h wind forecast with
★ Wind speed
★ Wind direction
★ Wind gust (NEW!)
★ Different units (imperial, metric, knots, Beaufort wind force scale)
that is shake or touch activated.
Current condition prediction without internet connection
★ Unique condition algorithm
★ Accurately predicts current temperature in 10 minute intervals based on forecast data
★ Works for up to 24 hours when phone lost internet connection or watch lost phone connection
Comes with companion application to switch
★ Notification peek card size and ambient mode selection (off/small/large)
★ Battery percentage (on/off)
★ Battery light (color coded battery status halo)
★ Day, month, day of the week (on/off)
★ Temperature units (Celsius/Fahrenheit)
★ Wind speed units (km/h, m/s, mph, knots, Beaufort scale, NEW!)
★ Wind screen activation options (on shake and/or on touch, NEW!)
★ Ambient mode design options (Battery percentage, date, weather condition, high/low, NEW!)
★ 'Feels like' temperatures including wind chill (NEW!)
★ Weather update interval (30 minutes to 12 hours)
★ Manual weather location override
★ Different time ring, battery light design options (NEW!)
Weather information is updated in the background. If outdated, current condition is estimated for up to 48 hours using forecast data.
How to install
Some minutes after the app installed on your phone, the watch face will be copied to your watch automatically. If this does not happen, run 'Resync apps' from settings of the Android Wear App. Choose the watch face in the Android Wear App and enter the settings companion app from there. Select color schemes and features (calendar, battery, ...). Please let us know if you run into any troubles.
Current weather condition is requested by companion app and pushed to Android Wear device.
• Coarse location, network-based (no GPS) for weather data
• Full internet access for weather data request
• Enable weather update service upon reboot
Required by official Google Android Wear Watch Face API
• Prevent phone (watch) from sleeping
• Acts as custom watch face
Multi-screen activation touch areas are placed on top of the watch face (can be deactivated)
• Draw over other apps
Weather update status log file is written to your phone for debugging. Can be accessed from advanced settings.
• Read and write contents of USB storage
Tested on: Motorola Moto 360, ASUS ZenWatch, Sony SmartWatch 3, LG G Watch, LG G Watch R, Samsung Gear Live
* availability of weather engines is subject to change
gRadar is a fast and reliable weather app that provides worldwide radar images, 5-day weather forecasts and observations on an interactive map (Google Maps). The app allows the early detection of developing precipitation, thunderstorms and high impact weather.
The perfect app for the outsiders and travelers alike, gRadar can animate up to twelve hours of rain/snow radar images so you can accurately tell if precipitations/storms are coming your way.
*US coverage, as provided by National Weather Service (NWS)
*Canada coverage, as provided by Environment Canada
*Australia coverage, as provided by Bureau of Meteorology
*Europe, Asia, Africa and South America coverage, as provided by EUMETSAT
(See exact coverage at www.nbz.ca/gradar)
*156 US Doppler radar sites and 6 types of radar data:
-Storm Total Precipitation
-Storm Relative Motion
*31 Canadian Doppler radar sites and 4 types of radar data:
*53 Australian radar sites and 4 types of radar data:
*1-hour radar image forecast (only available in Australia, Canada and USA).
*5-day weather forecast and current conditions, location-based (Metric or English).
*Weather observations (temperature, pressure and wind) on map view.
*Google Maps features:
-Pinching (zoom in/out)
-Plan and Satellite maps
*Single-radar and multi-radars modes
*Animated graphics with configurable speeds and opacities
*Up to 12 hours playback
*GPS position tracking
Supports, comments or bug reports: email@example.com
*****************STAY SAFE FOR JUST A BUCK!*****************
**Throw us a facebook like
Be OnGuard... Weather Alert & Weather Alarm.
OnGuard Weather Alerts monitors the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) active weather alerts for advisories, watches, and warnings for your location (Within the Continental United States. Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico).
When an alert is detected for your current location or any of your static location entries, an appropriate audible, sensory (vibrate), and visual alert will be generated depending on the severity of the NOAA alert type (Advisory, Watch, or Warning).
Weather Alert & Weather Alarm.
- NO Signups, NO Websites, NO text messages, and NO ads! This application runs entirely on your Android device as a background service and pulls alerts directly from the source (NOAA).
- NOAA provides advisories, watches, and warnings for: Severe Storms, Tornadoes, Wildfires, Earthquakes, Winter Weather, Extreme Temperatures, Tropical Storms, Hurricanes, Typhoons, Volcanoes, Tsunami, Wind, 911 Outages, Fog, Flooding, Civil Emergencies, Nuclear Power Plant Warnings, Law Enforcement Warnings, Local Emergencies, Child Abduction Emergencies, Avalanches, and more.
- Dynamic Location Support (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination).
- Dynamic Location feature is on/off configurable.
- Static Location Support (unlimited # of entries).
- Audible, Sensory (vibrate), and Visual alerts (Configurable).
- User customizable alert sounds.
- Insistent Alert Support (off/on configurable) for Warning level events (ie. Audible, Sensory, and Visual alerts will repeat until acknowledged).
- Filtering of Alerts by category. *NEW* (in the 06/03/2011 release).
- Configurable Notification Levels (Warnings Only, Watches & Warnings, Advisories & Watches & Warnings).
- Configurable interval for checking for alerts.
- "Check Now" Button for manual or instant checks.
- Easily stop the service by simple unchecking a box in the preferences.
- Link to context sensitive tips from FEMA detailing information about what to do before, during, and after certain events. (In the main menu - full list of events, In the alert detail menu - contect specific information).
- Link to the "Red Cross Safe & Well Check In" site (This is the site to report that you are OK after a disaster or to locate a loved one that was in a disaster).
- Radar & Weather Radio Mode currently work, we are waiting for tablet integration before release.
- Various other improvements to existing functionality.
Q: Is OnGuard hard on my battery?
A: No. The application minimizes the amount of power required by allowing the user to control whether Dynamic Location is enabled. Even with this feature enabled, the app only requests Dynamic Location updates at the same interval as your alert polling interval.
Q: How much data is used?
A: Not much at all. It varies based upon the number of active weather publications and how frequently you configure the application to check for updates. Each time the app checks for new NOAA publications a 2k (kilobyte) data packet is retrieved via the Internet for each location configured in your preferences. Using the default app settings, approximately 200k (kilobytes) per day or 6M (megabytes) per month of data is used. This is a very small amount given the allowances of most provider's data plans.
Tip: If data usage is a concern, consider disabling the background service and using the Check Now feature instead.
Q. I am getting alerts for an incorrect location.
A. If you are using "Dynamic Location", sometimes the cell network location (used when GPS is unavailable) will return an incorrect location. This is cell tower issue and is outside our control. Please obtain a GPS fix or use a static location entry.
Q. I am having an issue after updating, what should I do?
A. If you are experiencing any issues after an update, please uninstall and re-install the application.
This reliable, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
• 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
• NEW: WeatherPro and wearable technology! Connection to your smartwatch (requires Android Wear)
• Additional features: Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Customizable Widgets (choose your own colour, size, transparency, location, gradient etc.), Live Wallpaper with current weather images and App2SD compatibility
• Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth and our severe weather app AlertsPro!
• NO adverts
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
• Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
• Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• And more…
The extensive list of standard and Premium features has simply got too long to list here so, for full details, please visit www.weatherpro.eu. One subscription covers Premium services on WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For status updates please follow @WeatherPro.
WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
Notification Weather Premium is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. In fact, Notification Weather requires 0 clicks to operate as it runs entirely in the background, thus minimizing impact on battery life or data usage.
The forecast is placed directly in the notification dropdown and blends seamlessly with the operating system, leading you, the user, to believe it is part of the system.
Notification Weather Premium is using Weather data from some of the best weather sources available including: Forecast.IO, Open Weather Map, Yahoo! weather, and World Weather Online.
Support for other languages coming soon. Please send us an email if you would like to help
If you would like to make your own themes, go to https://github.com/Orbar/NW_Themes
Android Central's Apps of the Week
Xda-developers front page
Network Communication: for internet access
Your Location: for GPS and network location
System Tools: to run at startup
Access to USB storage: to store the log file
StormWatch+ is an optional premium service that sends alerts whenever severe weather threatens YOUR specific location (not your county) ANYWHERE IN THE U.S. This is accomplished by cross-referencing storm-based warnings (also known as warning polygons) issued by the National Weather Service with up to four (4) locations registered by the user. Push notification alerts are generated if your location is within the polygon created by the NWS. Opening the MemphisWeather.net app will allow you to view your selected location with respect to the warning polygon on a map, as well as retrieve the full text of the alert.
Recently, the three static locations have been augmented with our new "StormWatch+ EnRoute" service, which allows you to receive severe weather alerts while on the go! Simply enable EnRoute and the app will track your location (even while in the background^^) and alert you when you drive into a warned area!
No longer do you have to wonder whether the warning sirens are sounding because of a storm headed for your location or if the dark clouds ahead promise severe weather! For less than the cost of a combo meal at your favorite fast casual restaurant, you can have "personalized weather alerts in the palm of your hand!"
* Push notifications in the event of:
- Tornado Watches and Warnings
- Severe Thunderstorm Watches and Warnings
- Flash Flood Watches and Warnings
- Winter Storm Watches, Warnings, and Advisories
- A suite of Tropical watches, warnings, and advisories (both inland and coastal)
- All updates to these products (expire, cancel, continue, etc.)
* Notifications sent even if app is not running and device is not in use
* Push notifications accompanied by audio alerts that will wake you up (for Tornado and Severe Thunderstorm Warnings)^
* Auto-updating list of active alerts, which “roll off” when expired or canceled
* Input up to static three locations, which can be changed at any time and can be set using:
- Current location (as determined by the device GPS)
- City, ST
- Postal address
- Zip code
* Activate EnRoute, which uses your device's location services and/or GPS^^ to actively monitor your location for severe weather as you travel
* Access to full text of the alerts
* Map showing warned area and your location
* Quiet time – to temporarily stop alerts during a specified time of day
* Status button to disable all notifications (i.e., vacation stop)
* Status buttons to disable individual locations
* Free re-install if the app is deleted
* Multi-device installation with one purchase
When seconds count... StormWatch+ is watching over you.
MWN is provided by the founder of Cirrus Weather Solutions, LLC and a 25-year native of the Bluff City who brings both extensive forecasting experience and a knack for communication and customer service to his followers. Thanks for checking out the MWN mobile app!
^ "Wake-me-up" audio alerts for Severe Thunderstorm and Tornado Warnings will override a user's vibrate/silent setting, however notifications for other weather alerts WILL NOT.
^^ Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
** STORMWATCH+ IS AN OPTIONAL PREMIUM SERVICE AVAILABLE WITH A ONE-TIME PURCHASE IN-APP. THE COST IS COMPETITIVE WITH ALL OTHER SIMILAR SERVICES AND PROVIDES A SUPERIOR EXPERIENCE TO SIMILAR APPS. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE REVIEWS BASED ON THE STANDARD PRACTICE OF OFFERING PREMIUM SERVICES FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE. **
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
So-lunar theory is one of the more interesting factors affecting hunting to consider. So-lunar theory essentially postulates that the position of the moon and sun effect hunting success.
✓ Predicts probability of successful hunting
✓ Infinite prediction calendar without internet connection
✓ Animal calling sounds
✓ Day, month and week view of hunting efficiency
✓ Store and share your trophies
✓ Hunting location with maps
✓ Moon phases
✓ Moonrise and Sunrise view
✓ Moon overhead and moon underneath info
✓ Maps integration
✓ Imperial or metric units
✓ Efficiency widget for quick look 5 days ahead
Save your time by targeting animals when they are most likely to be around, days, months and even years in advance!