Our main algorithm is based on real-time calculations of radar images of selected country and runs on our servers.
That give us ability to predict direction and speed of surrounding precipitation for a proximately 2 hours ahead.
This application is especially suitable when you are having outdoor activities like hiking, skiing, motorcycling, biking, ... or it can remind you, that you have to move your car in a safe place when a hail is coming towards you.
Currently available for:
More countries coming soon!
The main advantage of this application is in REAL-TIME
- reading direction,
- strength and
of an incoming precipitation.
That means, that it does not warn you in situations when precipitation cell is near you, but it is not coming towards you. It can also show you estimated time of precipitation cell arrival.
Application runs in a background and when it detects possibility of precipitation, it displays an icon in a top left corner of your mobile device. The icon represents the strength of an incoming precipitation.
The majority of calculations is done on our servers. That is why Weather Alarm is a battery friendly application.
Currently available for following countries:
Slovenia, Croatia, parts of Italy, parts of Austria, USA, S parts of Canada
Information that are shown to the user:
- is there a danger of an incoming precipitation
- number of precipitation cells
- Strength of the closest cells
- distance of the closest cell
- Estimated time of arrival of the closest cell
For detailed view of situation above you, you can check graphics presentation of your location and precipitation cells around you.
Settings in Weather Alarm application:
- Enable silent alarm - this function disables sound
- Enable vibration
- Chose sound - you can chose custom alarm type
- Chose your closest radar image - you can chose preferred rainfall radar image
snow, rain, hail, storm, rainfall, motorcycle, travel, water, weather, forecast, usa, slovenija, toča, nevihta, vreme, sneg, sprehodi, kolo, motor, narava, nature, Hrvatska, vrijeme, tornado, hurricane, precipitation, Austria, cloud, , wind, drop
- warns for any type of precipitation, may it be rain, snow or hail
- warning as notification, vibration and/or sound
- precipitation map view
- widgets in different sizes and themes
For the latest news follow us on Twitter: @rainalarm
The data used originates from governmental weather services. Works in the USA (including Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam), Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Argentina, Australia, Taiwan, Japan, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, the UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, Finland, Norway, Iceland, the Netherlands, Spain (including the Balearic and the Canary Islands), Slovenia, Croatia, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia.
If your device did not include Google Maps and you have installed it in a non-intended way, the app might not work. Please use instead Rain Alarm OSM Pro, which does not require Google Maps.
Compared to the free version this app has the following enhancements:
- No advertisement
- Many customizable settings, like update interval, search radius, animation interval
- Customizable alarm conditions and notifiers (notification, LED, sounds, speech output, vibration patterns)
- More widget themes
- Support for Android Wear and Sony SmartWatch 1 + 2
Photos/Media/Files - cache will be stored on external memory to save space on internal memory
Wi-Fi connection information - check if there is connectivity
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi - Pro version: optionally activate Wi-Fi when no other connectivity
Device ID & call information - needed for licensing mechanism - only the device ID is used
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
Canadian Weather from Abbotsford to Yorkton. Uses the most accurate Environment Canada data feed. Shows current conditions, 7 day forecast, and detailed forecast in one simple screen. Supports up to10 favorite locations. Displays satellite weather maps for North America and Canada. Displays radar information for Canada.
* Lightweight and fast no-nonsense app
* Displays current conditions in the home screen widget
* Easily switch between up to 10 favorite locations (new!)
* Satellite weather maps for North America and Canada
* Radar data for Canada (new!)
* Sunrise, sunset times (new!)
* Audible alerts (sound/buzz) on weather warnings
* Weather warning is indicated in the widget
* Select from over 800 cities and towns
* Unit conversion between Metric/Imperial
* Selectable update interval
* Current conditions include temperature (with "feels like" factor), wind speed, gust speed and direction, humidity
* 7 day graphical forecast
* Detailed text forecast
* Weather warnings with links to Environment Canada statements
* Automatic update of current weather conditions and forecasts
Trạng thái khí hậu được đồ họa một cách đẹp mắt để bạn có thể trải nghiệm tối đa, hình dung được Dự Báo Thời Tiết thực tế sẽ như thế nào.
Ứng dụng này sử dụng cập nhật trực tuyến chiếm dung lượng rất nhỏ nhờ đó bạn sẽ không tốn nhiều dữ liệu.
- Dự Báo Thời Tiết hỗ trợ định vị địa lý, xem điều kiện Dự Báo Thời Tiết mới nhất ứng với vị trí hiện tại của bạn
- Điều kiện Dự Báo Thời Tiết được đồ họa đẹp mắt - hình dung thực tế Dự Báo Thời Tiết sẽ ra sao!
- Dự báo hàng giờ và hàng tuần
- Giao diện sử dụng trực quan, liền mạch
- Xem Tin Tức Dự Báo Thời Tiết
- Hỗ trợ toàn bộ các lãnh thổ Việt Nam
LifeHacker: "Overall it's a solid weather app, and a good competitor to Yahoo"
Android Police: "If you're into informative, yet minimal apps, then the company's newest offering, Bright Weather, should be right up your alley.
tested.com: "Right out of the gate it's probably one of the best looking Android weather apps, and it has some cool widgets (obviously).
PCMag: "Bright Weather is a Lovely New Android Weather App from LevelUp Studio
The beautiful design mixes stunning photography with minimalistic graphics as it tries to balance information, functionnality, simplicity and attractivity for your personal weather interests.
Sure you can just look outside to get an idea of whether it is cold, rainy or windy. But can you be sure not to get heavy rain later without checking the comprehensive weather forecast included in Bright Weather?
Bright Weather features many information and functionalities efficiently accessible:
- Android Wear support
- Simple weather overview with 24 hours forecast with temperatures and conditions
- Advanced weather conditions with todays hourly forecast, sunset and sunrise
- Six days weather forecast with details for the day and night
- Weather almanac enclosing temperature records
- Current Moon phase, UV Index
- Interactive Weather Radar Map featuring clouds, rain, snow, pressure, temperature and wind using data from OpenWeatherMap
- Take a picture and share your weather using the integrated camera feature
- Beautiful Widgets with an optional clock
- Daily updated background picture
- Get even more information with a direct access to Weather Underground website for you location
Smart notifications allows you to get notified for the weather before the weekend, or to create your own custom notifications like being alerted of a temperature change.
Bright Weather is brought to you by the creators of Beautiful Widgets and Plume, the awards winning applications available on Android.
Please let us know what you think, you can follow us on twitter http://twitter.com/levelupstudio
This app provides forecasts, animated radar, hourly forecast, and current conditions, all in an intuitive and easy to use interface. Just the information you need, provided accurately, quickly, and for your exact location.
★ "A no-nonsense approach to show weather data on your phone, but done well and great looking" - Android Central
This app uses NOAA point forecasts from your GPS location to get the most localized weather available. Point forecasts are great for climbing, hiking, skiing, or any outdoor activity where weather from a nearby city isn't accurate enough.
GPS on the phone will provide the most accurate location, but usually isn't needed. Nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi networks can also provide this information, and will be checked first to save time and battery. You can also enter a location manually.
To provided highly localized forecasting, this app uses point forecasts from the National Weather Service (NOAA/NWS), and is therefore only available in the US.
If there is severe weather you will see a red warning icon in the corner of the current conditions icon. You can press this icon for more details. This app currently does NOT support severe weather alerts or notifications. NOAA is providing this service directly through cell carriers. You can read more about the service at http://www.noaa.gov/features/03_protecting/wireless_emergency_alerts.html.
There are also several differently sized widgets available which can be placed on your homescreen to provide some basic weather information, without the need to open the app.
Forecast discussion is available through the menu button.
This app requires your location to provide you with the most accurate weather. This is fundamental to how the app works. You can still add manual locations as well if you prefer.
This permission is required by Google Maps so that it can cache map tiles for faster loading. It sounds like the app is doing something with your photos or media, but it is not. The permission means that the app has permission to access your files (which includes photos and media), but does not mean they are actually being accessed. It is a subtle but important distinction. Contact me if you have further questions about this.
These are the non-simplified permissions as listed in the Android manifest:
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION" (location access listed above)
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" (check for network connection)
android.permission.INTERNET" (download weather)
android.permission.VIBRATE" (for zoom feedback on old radar)
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" (this is Photos/Media/Files listed above)
com.google.android.providers.gsf.permission.READ_GSERVICES" (required by google maps)
FAQ (Frequently asked questions):
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have any further questions or problems.
This is the ad supported free version of NOAA Weather. You are also limited to 3 saved locations. Upgrade to remove ads and this restriction.
NOAA Weather on Facebook
Beta Channel (for newest features)
Darum gibt es jetzt eine neue App, der Ihnen Unwetterwarungen Ihrer Region kostenlos via Benachrichtigung auf's Handy bringt.
Jeder unserer landwirtschaftlichen Kunden kann sich kostenlos für diesen Service anmelden.
Die App bietet eine Unwetterkarte für Deutschland sowie einen Benachrichtigungsdienst über neue Unwetterwarnungen für Ihr Gebiet. Um alte Unwetterwarnungen betrachten zu können ist ebenfalls ein Archiv vorhanden.
Für die Nutzung der App ist eine Internetverbindung notwendig, damit aktuelle Unwetterwarnungen sowie die Unwetterkarte abgerufen werden können.
Eine genaue FAQ-Liste finden Sie unter folgender URL: http://goo.gl/j9HQi sowie in der App selbst.
Die APP benötigt folgende Berechtigungen:
- Um die automatische Erkennung der PLZ zu ermöglichen.
- Um die Unwetterkarte sowie Warnungen herunterzuladen und Pushmeldungen erhalten zu können.
Telefonstatus und Identität:
- Um bei Anrufen oder anderen Ereignissen die App-Aktivität zu unterbrechen sowie um Ihr Gerät mit Ihrer PLZ zu verknüpfen.
- Um bei einer Pushmeldung das Handy zu wecken.
- Um bei einer Pushmeldung die Vibration zu nutzen.
Ideen, Anregungen oder Fehler können Sie uns gerne per E-Mail zukommen lassen.
Die Wetterwarnungen stammen vom Deutschen Wetterdienst (DWD). Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr.
Weitere Informationen unter http://www.raiffeisen.com
Also behind the best selling WeatherPro and MeteoEarth apps, MeteoGroup is one of the few private weather companies to operate its own Severe Weather Centres – including the very popular www.severe-weather-centre.co.uk. AlertsPro now brings this online warning service direct to your portable device with coverage of most of Europe and the USA (National Weather Service). The warnings are currently available for Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, the United Kingdom and the USA.
A very clear, colour system lets you know up to 48 hours in advance of any impending, severe weather conditions for a country, town, postcode or even a Point of Interest! GREEN indicates there are no warnings, YELLOW signifies a probable event, ORANGE, RED and PURPLE mean there is definitely severe weather on the way and denote the level of intensity.
• NEW: Get push notifications for free whenever there are alerts
• Accurate, dependable warnings
• Warnings clearly displayed on a map
• Widget which displays the latest warnings for the chosen favourite (if there are no current alerts the general weather conditions will be displayed)
• Unlimited favourite locations and ‘Locate me’ function
• Social media share feature
• Current weather maps with radar and satellite layers
When you need more general weather forecast information, AlertsPro provides a direct link to WeatherPro (assuming it is installed).
The Premium option allows you to choose which alert level you would like to be notified of, for each severe weather condition. You can activate the lightning layer, and animate the radar and satellite maps. When you long press on any coloured area on the warning map, further details of the severe weather for that location will be displayed. The premium version also gives users a better viewing experience by removing all ads! One subscription covers Premium services on AlertsPro, MeteoEarth and WeatherPro.
For further details, please visit: www.alertspro.com.
Push Notifications can be managed to alert you based on your current location and lets you determine the distance.
We encourage you to share this with your friends and neighbors and use the tool to warn each other while we roll out the platform to counties in the US and abroad.