- snow on the streets
- longer travel times to work
and many many more. FrostWarner checks the Yahoo! Weather Service for your location and will notify you if the weather becomes inclement or a free defined temperature will be undershot. The Yahoo! database contains a large amount of places and weather forecast all over the world. Please mind, that FrostWarner cannot guarantee that the forecasted weather situation is absolutely impeccable four your special location. I hope this App can assist you in your daily life. Be aware of ice, frost, snow and every other winter surprise! I am happy about feedback, every time!
Also behind the best selling WeatherPro and MeteoEarth apps, MeteoGroup is one of the few private weather companies to operate its own Severe Weather Centres – including the very popular www.severe-weather-centre.co.uk. AlertsPro now brings this online warning service direct to your portable device with coverage of most of Europe and the USA (National Weather Service). The warnings are currently available for Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain, the United Kingdom and the USA.
A very clear, colour system lets you know up to 48 hours in advance of any impending, severe weather conditions for a country, town, postcode or even a Point of Interest! GREEN indicates there are no warnings, YELLOW signifies a probable event, ORANGE, RED and PURPLE mean there is definitely severe weather on the way and denote the level of intensity.
• NEW: Get push notifications for free whenever there are alerts
• Accurate, dependable warnings
• Warnings clearly displayed on a map
• Widget which displays the latest warnings for the chosen favourite (if there are no current alerts the general weather conditions will be displayed)
• Unlimited favourite locations and ‘Locate me’ function
• Social media share feature
• Current weather maps with radar and satellite layers
When you need more general weather forecast information, AlertsPro provides a direct link to WeatherPro (assuming it is installed).
The Premium option allows you to choose which alert level you would like to be notified of, for each severe weather condition. You can activate the lightning layer, and animate the radar and satellite maps. When you long press on any coloured area on the warning map, further details of the severe weather for that location will be displayed. The premium version also gives users a better viewing experience by removing all ads! One subscription covers Premium services on AlertsPro, MeteoEarth and WeatherPro.
For further details, please visit: www.alertspro.com.
With eRadar HD you can see tornado, rain, snow, and hail clouds movement on Google Maps around your location in real time with higher resolution images than any other app for Android.
You can send weather alerts from app to your friends by e-mail.
With distance indicator you can measure distance from your location to the center of the tornado or cloud.
Attention: eRadar HD does not have any widgets and status bar notifications. But our other app: eWeather HD has both radar widgets and weather alerts status bar notifications. Try it if you need widgets or notifications.
• Radar on Google Maps;
• Watches, Warnings and Advisories on Google Maps;
• Hi-Def resolution;
• Distance measurement tool;
• Snow and ice is shown as a different color than rain.
eRadar HD shows next Watches, Warnings and Advisories:
• 911 Telephone Outage Emergency
• Administrative Message
• Air Quality Alert
• Air Stagnation Advisory
• Ashfall Advisory
• Ashfall Warning
• Avalanche Watch and Warning
• Blizzard Watch and Warning
• Blowing Dust Advisory
• Blowing Snow Advisory
• Brisk Wind Advisory
• Child Abduction Emergency
• Civil Danger Warning
• Civil Emergency Message
• Coastal Flood Advisory, Statement, Watch and Warning
• Dense Fog Advisory
• Dense Smoke Advisory
• Dust Storm Warning
• Earthquake Warning
• Evacuation Immediate
• Excessive Heat Watch and Warning
• Extreme Cold Watch and Warning
• Extreme Fire Danger
• Extreme Wind Warning
• Fire Warning
• Fire Weather Watch
• Flash Flood Statement
• Flash Flood Warning
• Flash Flood Watch
• Flood Advisory
• Flood Statement
• Flood Warning
• Flood Watch
• Freeze Warning
• Freeze Watch
• Freezing Drizzle Advisory
• Freezing Fog Advisory
• Freezing Rain Advisory
• Freezing Spray Advisory
• Frost Advisory
• Gale Warning
• Gale Watch
• Hard Freeze Warning
• Hard Freeze Watch
• Hazardous Materials Warning
• Hazardous Seas Warning
• Hazardous Seas Watch
• Hazardous Weather Outlook
• Heat Advisory
• Heavy Freezing Spray Warning
• Heavy Freezing Spray Watch
• Heavy Snow Warning
• High Surf Advisory
• High Surf Warning
• High Wind Warning
• High Wind Watch
• Hurricane Force Wind Warning
• Hurricane Force Wind Watch
• Hurricane Statement
• Hurricane Warning
• Hurricane Watch
• Hurricane Wind Warning
• Hurricane Wind Watch
• Hydrologic Advisory
• Hydrologic Outlook
• Ice Storm Warning
• Lake Effect Snow Advisory
• Lake Effect Snow Warning
• Lake Effect Snow Watch
• Lake Effect Snow and Blowing Snow Advisory
• Lake Wind Advisory
• Lakeshore Flood Advisory
• Lakeshore Flood Statement
• Lakeshore Flood Warning
• Lakeshore Flood Watch
• Law Enforcement Warning
• Local Area Emergency
• Low Water Advisory
• Marine Weather Statement
• Nuclear Power Plant Warning
• Radiological Hazard Warning
• Red Flag Warning
• Rip Current Statement
• Severe Thunderstorm Warning
• Severe Thunderstorm Watch
• Severe Weather Statement
• Shelter In Place Warning
• Short Term Forecast
• Sleet Advisory
• Sleet Warning
• Small Craft Advisory
• Snow and Blowing Snow Advisory
• Special Marine Warning
• Special Weather Statement
• Storm Warning
• Storm Watch
• Tornado Warning
• Tornado Watch
• Tropical Storm Warning
• Tropical Storm Watch
• Tropical Storm Wind Warning
• Tropical Storm Wind Watch
• Tsunami Advisory
• Tsunami Warning
• Typhoon Statement
• Typhoon Warning
• Typhoon Watch
• Volcano Warning
• Wind Advisory
• Wind Chill Advisory
• Wind Chill Warning
• Wind Chill Watch
• Winter Storm Warning
• Winter Storm Watch
• Winter Weather Advisory
Animation speed and interval between frames can be changed in the range from 5 minutes to one hour.
NEXRAD (Next-Generation Radar) is a network of 159 Doppler weather radars operated by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- shows a different background color for temperature
- the temperature is automatically updated every 30min
- toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius
- the location is automatically updated when you move more than 3 miles/5km
- share the temperature with your friends
Important Note: Make sure beforehand that your device is equipped with an external temperature sensor and pressure sensor / humidity.
Device currently supported:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
With this widget, you can view:
* The outdoor temperature via the thermometer built into your smartphone
* The temperature of your battery
* The moisture
* The atmospheric pressure
No internet access is required and low consumption.
If you do not have a sensor on your mobile, you can not select information displayed on the widget.
Tap the widget once to force it to update its values in real time during a period of 10 seconds by default.
Tested on Galaxy S4.
- Previsión y predicción meteorológica en más de 200.000 ciudades de todo el mundo con información completa y detallada durante los 14 días siguientes.
- Mapas meteorológicos: España, Baleares, Canarias, Europa y el Mundo. Además, todas las costas españolas.
- Notificaciones: En la sección "Config" encontrarás la funcionalidad "Notificaciones" donde podrás crear alertas personalizadas según las condiciones y ciudades que te interesen.
- Ocio: Información sobre esquí, playas y eventos futuros con la previsión para ese día y las próximas horas, para que estés prevenido antes de ir al concierto de tu grupo favorito.
- Avisos nacionales. Puedes filtrarlas: Todas las disponibles o las relativas a tu posición actual o tus ciudades favoritas.
Consulta de forma gratuita el tiempo y la predicción meteorológica para más de 200.000 ciudades de todo el mundo con información completa y detallada para los próximos 14 días.
¡Instala esta app y despreocúpate de llevar el paraguas a todos los sitios o llenar tu maleta de “por si acasos”!
Normally other applications thermometers showing temperature, they do based on external data, showing a rough measure and always outside. With this app you will know the temperature of a room or a house in particular, helping you identify the ideal temperature at which you feel most comfortable. Real weather app.
This type of sensors do not yet include many devices, the Samsung Galaxy S4 being one of the first, and now the Galaxy Note 3, which were developed for this application. Use only on devices with a real temperature sensor.
Thermometer inside. Weather app
This is a free version, there is a paid version of this app with widgets and no advertising.
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
eWeather HD has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weather archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• 15 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update only,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
The main features:
• 3 Widgets sizes are available
• Current conditions (via Widgets)
• 9 days forecasts (morning / afternoon / evening / night) or 14 days
• Hourly forecast or every 3 hours
• When you launch the application, weather displays for your chosen place
• Temperatures and also feels like temperatures (Celsius or Fahrenheit)
• Direction and speed wind (Km/h or mph)
• Air pressure, precipitation levels, relative humidity, cloud cover and fog
• Sunrise and sunset
• Moonrise and moonset, and lunar phases
• Ability to automatically add geolocation to the list of favorite cities
• Add the location of your choice from GPS
• Search by city name or zip code
• Ability to choose your weather provider from the 2 proposed
• Available in 4 languages (English, Français, Português, Español)
• Other languages are available for one of the providers (عربي, български, 中国的, 中國的, Čeština, Nederlands, Suomi, Deutsch, Italiano, македонски, Polski, Română, русский, Slovenčina, Svenska, Türkçe, українська, Tiếng Việt)
• Loading time short
• No ads, no subscription fees, no hidden costs.
If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Features include weather widgets, current conditions, real-time rain radar, latest video updates, 10 day and hourly forecasts, traffic cameras and more. The app does not include rural, snow or marine information - these can be accessed on our other apps, or on the mobile website at m.metservice.com.
MetService App Features:
- 2 Weather Widgets
- Customisable Default Location
- 10 day forecasts
- Current observations
- Hourly forecasts for Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch
- Weather Warnings
- Latest video updates
- Real-time Rain Radar
- 3 day Rain Forecast
- Live Traffic Cameras
- Customise the look by adding your own pictures
- 100% ad free
This app was created for use on smartphones and is not supported for tablets.
App size is dependent on screen size and phone. Some tested examples are as follows:
Samsung Galaxy (screen res 480p) RAM utilisation fluctuates from 8 to 20MB
Samsung Galaxy S3 (screen res 720p) RAM utilisation is around 35MB
Screen res 1080p RAM utilisation fluctuates around approx 35-45MB
Full terms and conditions regarding the purchase and use of MetService mobile applications are available here: www.metservice.com/about/application-terms
This is Unlocker for "3D Weather Forecast".
You need to install Free version + Unlocker to get all features.
Pro version features:
- 4 days forecast
- Possibility to use alternative free weather provider: World Weather Online
- More configuration options.
This app only works on devices that have ambient temperature and humidity sensors like the Samsung Galaxy S4!
* Display current ambient temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
* Display current ambient humidity.
* Display dew point.
* Display absolute humidity.
* Display pressure.
* Display altitude based on pressure.
* Temperature graph to help visualize temperature change.
* Widgets for home screen and lock screen!
* Simple 2x1 widget for displaying humidity or temperature.
* Large 4x2 widget for displaying humidity or temperature. (Pro)
* Large lock screen widget.(Pro)
* Full customization of widgets. (Pro)
* Samsung Galaxy S4
* Humidity graph.
* Multiple languages.
* Improve graph.
* Improve performance.
* android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION. Used for getting altitude using GPS. ** The app will ask for permission to use the GPS before ever accessing the GPS.
Long click a free spot on your home screen to add it.
Click widget for preferences and problem reporting.
Having problems? Click the widget, go to the Logs tab, then click the "Report Problem" button. Or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Weather data graciously provided by http://OpenWeatherMap.org , thanks guys!
Updates every 30 minutes, or when you activate Wifi / cell data. Your local weather station may update less often than that, call them not me if measurements are old.
Source code can be browsed here: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~walles/thermometer/trunk/files
The widget uses the Google Play Services Location APIs to work around Android bug 57707: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=57707
The widget does not track your position.
If the temperature doesn't go below freezing, the app informs you that there is a low chance of ice.
If the temperature goes below freezing, but there is no precipitation, the app informs you that there is a medium chance of ice.
If the temperature goes below freezing and there is precipitation, the app informs you that there is a high chance of ice.
Weather data is taken from Norwegian Meteorological Institute and NOAA National Weather Service. Data will be most accurate for Europe and the US.
Please check out the introduction by either opening the app from the market, or by using the menu key while on the Aix configuration screen. If you have any issues with the widget, please email me so I can help you.
This widget is designed to work in a portrait 4x1 format.
تطبيق يعمل بشكل خفيف في جهازك الجوال
ودجت مميز للشاشة الرئيسية في الجوال
معلومات دقيقة وشاملة للايام القادمة
تغطية لمعظم الدول العربية ، ليتم شمول جميع الدول تدريجياً
بالاضافة الى استمرار العمل على اضافة ميزات اخرى قريباً