Do you lift weights? Whether you do it at home or at the gym, if you are interested in bodybuilding, you should be tracking how much weight you lift and the number of reps achieved for every set to maximize your time in the gym.
GYMer Pro is an Ad Free application for recording and tracking your weight lifting workout that will allow you to take your bodybuilding to the next level. GYMer is designed specifically for ease of use while you lift. The app is not cluttered with exercise instructions, pictures or animations. It is simply for tracking your weight, reps and one rep max.
For those who don’t need a personal trainer and don’t want one in their pocket, GYMer is a digital bodybuilding log book. It is made by lifters for lifters.
- Choose a sample weight lifting routine and start working out with one click
- Easily create your own bodybuilding routine and start logging your progress in seconds
- Log your entire strength training workout without typing a single character
- Enjoy weight lifting specific predictive text when naming exercises and creating strength training routines
- Quickly navigate within a simple, intuitive interface that mimics the notebook common to a typical bodybuilding log
- Keep track of your one rep max for each exercise over time.
This bodybuilding application allows you to record each and every trip to the gym. Keep track of:
- One Rep Max
The app also includes:
- Over 400 exercises including kettlebell, dumbbell, barbell and bodyweight exercises that are friendly with crossfit, powerlifting and bodybuilding
- Pre-installed weight lifting routines so you can start strength training and get on the path to fitness instantly
- Rest Interval Timer with Audible (optional) and Vibration Feedback, so you do not have to watch the clock during your workout
- Built-in Workout Timer, so you can train efficiently and keep your weight lifting routine on track
- A large database of strength training exercises for use with machines, free weights, bodyweight and kettlebells that will expand with every new exercise you throw at it.
- A built in one rep max calculator
Follow us on twitter: @GYMerApp https://twitter.com/GYMerApp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GYMerApp
Visit our Google + page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/100702439740304700732/100702439740304700732/posts