The protectors of the city need to be taught a lesson and you are the evil who will destroy all who oppose you.
Use your evil super hero attack mode and take on the good guys with full force. From snipers, pistols to uzi guns and bombs. Use all the help you control the city. Beware of police and swat teams will try to eliminate you.
• Guns, Swords and Special Weapons to use to kill all enemies against your rule
• Great choice of weapons, machine guns, semi automatics, pistols, sniper rifles and many more
• Massive unique maps to experience and take over
• Enter buildings, boats, castles, underground subways and all areas of the city
• Get away and hide from gangs till the heat dies down
• Vehicles to use in game, cars, planes, bikes, boats and much more
• Destroy all the enemies while exploring the awesome city map
• Learn some great control techniques to use over and over
• Optimized for Android devices with amazing HD pixel graphics
Our game is Not associated or connected with Mojang AB and it's game Minecraft - Pocket Edition. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB and it is Not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensers.
From Imangi, the makers of Temple Run, and Disney comes a new take on the most exhilarating app. Join Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave as you run, slide, jump, turn and shoot your way across the wilds of Scotland on an endless running adventure!
New features just for Temple Run: Brave --
• Introducing ARCHERY – tap targets to shoot a bullseye and earn extra coins
• New, amazing visuals. It looks better than ever!
• All new environments inspired by Disney/Pixar Brave and the wilds of Scotland
• Play as Merida from Disney/Pixar Brave
• Outrun Mordu, the demon bear, to earn running glory
Bonus: Download Temple Run: Brave and start running with $.99 worth of coins for FREE, that’s 2500 coins for power-ups and more!
Also includes all the great features from Temple Run:
• Simple swipe and tilt control that are easy to use and just feel right
• Level up your character and use crazy power-ups
• Endless play!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties and some third parties. In App Purchases from $0.99-$49.99
Are you ready for a fun and addictive challenge?
Dodgy Blocks, a game with extremely easy gameplay, but an extremely difficult goal: avoiding the blocks. You only need to tap on the screen to force the ball to bounce and avoid the blocks as you go forward. Sounds simple, but you'll find it's an incredibly difficult task to master.
+ Score History: Your score is kept and compared against the best one you've obtained. You can consider yourself a master if it reaches three digits.
+ Collect Gems: Use them to unlock different balls such as the Laser Ball, Fire Ball, Paint Ball and many more each with their own unique visuals and sound effects.
+ Simple Gameplay: You control a bouncing ball by tapping on the screen and the ball must either bounce over blocks or duck under the blocks.
+ Fast Interface: Fun and interactive interface is lightning fast with NO loading times!
+ Easy to Learn: Learn to play quickly with a fast and easy to understand tutorial.
Timing is crucial and you’ll find after a while that you may never want to put Dodgy Blocks down.
Please Rate and Share!
If you want to challenge yourself, get a break of your daily routine or just enjoy a casual game while on the subway, then NumberOne it's the game for you.
Trailer at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LgpRILGW1g
Share your score with your friends on Twitter & Facebook and try to get to the top of the list on Gamecenter.
NumberOne defy us basing itself in the Stroop effect, an interference between both sides of the brain: the right side is based in recognizing colors while the left tries to read the number, letter or symbol that appear on the tiles. This way, an exercise such as recognizing numbers became a test for the most focused player.
In NumberOne we will soon learn the mechanics of the game: we are presented with a numbered tile and we have to find the correct one among the ones offered to us, focusing our attention in the number without being confused by colours, tilts or vibrations. If we fail, time will be deduced from our clock, but as we sum correct tiles we can add more time to our game, giving us the opportunity to rise up our score.
- Unlock the Hardmode with a x70 combo in Normal Mode
- Check the Help for full info about 'how to unlock other modes'