Ingredients such as cooking and how many people. We show you how to make them step by step, and now plays your part.
We will expand gradually recipes
Some of our rice ...
Paella is the highest standard of Valencian cuisine and probably also of the Spanish, due to its global culinary recognition. Its origin, like all popular cuisine, derived from the combination of foods that each family had at its disposal, especially in the area of Valencia orchard that supplied fresh vegetables. Moreover, it was customary formerly raise chickens and rabbits for family use, so if we add to all this abundance of rice grown in the Albufera, the result is this genuine Valencian dish named after the vessel in which it is cooked
Seafood is one of the great treasures that flatters the Valencian coast to lovers of good food. And talk about the cuisine of Valencia, obviously you could not miss the seafood in its signature dish: paella. The result is a sublime combination of flavors with Mediterranean identity. A classic.
Rice Stuffed Peppers
The Valencian cuisine like no other knows how to use the fruits of their land. As an example, this recipe that combines in one dish one of the most typical garden products, pepper, and the Albufera rice. A healthy dish with lots of vitamins, high or perfect for a light dinner.
The peculiarity of this rice, as its name suggests, is that it is cooked in the oven. And, like the Valencian paella and other rice dishes, is also a popular dish of origin, which in his case was made from the remains of the stew. That's why among its ingredients missing chickpeas, pork ribs and sausage. This dish is typical especially in regions like the Coast where Xàtiva been held for some years the National Competition baked rice.
A classic Valencian rice, which takes its color from the squid ink used during processing. Cooked in paella, this dish borrows all the flavor of the squid to soar on top of the rice dishes.
Rice with lobster
This is undoubtedly one of the most exquisite dishes of rice cooked in many Valencia. A bowl of sugary texture where rice yields part of its role to lobster, to the delight of lovers of good seafood
• Enter in your own custom recipes.
• Built-in web browser lets you search for your favorite recipes online.
• Easily clip recipes with a single tap from more than 200 different recipe sites.
• Innovative clipboard tools let you copy and paste recipe information from any website.
• Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Add personalized notes to each recipe.
• Track nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it).
• Easily manage your grocery list: add recipes with a single click, as well as your own items.
• Powerful grocery list automatically consolidates your ingredients and categorizes them by aisle.
• No-hassle meal planning: add specific recipes or custom entries into the weekly meal planner.
• Customizable categories: assign recipes to multiple categories.
• Lock the screen to prevent it from turning off while cooking.
• Powerful search tools help you easily find any recipe by source, ingredient or name.
• Full email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
• Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required.
• Free cloud sync. Sync your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans with all other versions of Paprika.
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
The Philippines is a beautiful place and the food is varied and fantastic!
Videos are too numerous to mention but include:
Chicken Recipe Filipino Chicken Adobo Recipe Asian At Home
Appitizer Recipe Pork Dumpling Recipe Gogi Mandu Gyoza Pot Sticker Asian At Home
Healthy Recipes Lettuce Wraps Thai Style Beef Lettuce Wraps Recipe Asian At Home
Beef Recipe Beef Bulgogi Recipe Korean Bbq Recipe Korean Cuisine Asian At Home
Filipino Food Leche Flan For Mom
Chicken Adobo Traditional Filipino Recipe
How To Make Filipino Chicken Adobo The Aimless Cook
How To Make Chicken Adobo From Scratch
Cookin W Martin Ep 1 - Eat Like A Filipino Chicken Adobo
Pinoy Recipe - Bicol Express Pork Cooked In Coconut Milk
Sweet And Sour Tilapia
Egg Roll Recipe
Dinuguan Blood Stew
Inihaw Na Pusit Grilled Squid
How To Keep Prepared Spring Rolls Fresh - Chow Tip
Sweet And Sour Meatballs
Kalderetang Kambing Cooking With Kurt - Episode 2
Dikos Nelsons Pinaputok Na Tilapia
Lets Cook With Neven Sizzling Beef With Black Bean Sauce
Sweet Sour Bola Bola
Paksiw Na Bangus
How To Cook Beef Stew - Filipino Caldereta - Western Beef Stew
Beef Steak Bistek- Easy Recipe Benjimantv
Pasko Sa Pinas
Minatamis Na Saging
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Sago At Gulaman
Beef With Broccoli
Ampalaya Con Carne
Menudo Pinoy Style
White Sauce Bechamel
Ginisang Baguio Beans
and hundreds more!
Access your appetizing recipes anywhere and anytime using MyRecipes, your personal recipe book.
This app offers you an interface to store and browse all your recipes within your android device. It lets you organize your recipes under customized categories with images. And additionally it allows you to share any of your saved recipes with your friends.
Create, Share & Enjoy your personalized cuisine realm.
** This app does not have any recipes built into the app **
Customised categorization of recipes - You can easily add/edit/delete these categories.
Storing multiple images with recipe details
Easy managing and updating of recipes
Enjoy flexible and easy organizing and updating of recipe description text and images within My RecipesBook.
Add recipes under multiple categories,
Find any recipe in no time using simple search option.
Keep your recipe list updated and organized by adding/editing/deleting any recipe anytime.
Share your recipes on Facebook or via Email - Simply relish the joy of helping your near and dear ones by sharing your recipes. And of course getting admiration for your talent will an additional plus.
Web application to connect with mobile app & Social Features
You've jotted down a recipe on paper and you don’t want to rewrite it? No problem, click on the new recipe, select the sort of dish (appetizer, first course, etc.), give it a name and photograph your notes.
At this point, your recipe will be saved and you can see it the list of recipes. If someone asks you "would you give me your recipe for ...?" no problem, find the recipe by name or by ingredient and share it on your Facebook profile or send it by email to your friends. They will be thrilled!.(Pro Version)
Want to stay informed on the recipes posted by users of the App? Follow the Twitter profile @lemiericetteapp or the Fan page www.facebook.com/lemiericetteapp
This App has been created by cooking enthusiasts who felt the need to have tool such as this. Like all Apps, this is continually evolving with new features.
Want to contribute or report a bug? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Write your recipes
• Share your recipes on Facebook or email (Pro Version)
• Developed by cooking enthusiasts
• Record your audio recipe (Pro Version)
My Recipes is an app that allows you to store, organize, and share your personal recipes. Unlike those other apps that force you to use THEIR recipes, this app allows you to store YOUR OWN recipes...creating your own virtual cookbook.
- Facebook integration...tell your friends what you are cooking!
- Use your own images for your recipes
- Enter recipe information using voice recognition!
- Search by tag or ingredients
- Flip your phone to landscape orientation when viewing a recipe to see the ingredients on the left and the instructions on the right!
- Simply email a recipe to a friend.
- Sync your recipes with Dropbox to backup your recipes and to view or modify them from your computer or other mobile devices!
- This version limits you to 10 recipes (upgrade to the full version for unlimited)
- More features will be released in the future!
Full Version Features:
- Store unlimited recipes
- Create an unlimited amount of grocery lists
- Cooking for a large crowd? Change the proportions of a recipe with a click of a button if you'd like to half, double, triple, or quadruple the ingredients of a recipe.
- Disable your lock screen when you are viewing a recipe.
- Tag your recipes with descriptive keywords to make them easy to find.
- Import recipes from popular websites!
Keywords: cooking, oven, halloween treats, thanksgiving dinner, lunch, breakfast, christmas meals, baking, bake, gourmet, chef, taste, eat
This app will allow to browse through set of recipe steps and ingredients in the following ways:
1) Browse by category option, which will take you to a set of categories (veg and non-veg) and then the recipe list.
2) Browse by ingredients option, which will allow you to search the recipes based on the ingredients, say for example type in as carrot, it will list all the recipes you can make with carrot.
3) Few good cooking tips, which i use in my day-today life.
Form any screen you can navigate back to the home screen by clicking on the home icon. Previous icon to navigate to the previous screen.
It is the first version which has only 40+ recipes and 20 cooking tips. Based on the response, will add more recipes and tips from my cookery.
It is a simple to use app. No added graphics.
Manage your own recipes in your Android Phone or Tablet.
- Add and edit recipes directly on Android Phone or Tablet.
- No Internet connection or login required. Your recipes stay with you on your Android Phone or Tablet. Take them with you everywhere.
- Send recipes via email to other "My Recipes Manager" users
- Create shopping lists
- Customise the shopping list, use it to shop, email it to yourself or someone else.
- Email a recipe to a friend, or send messages to Facebook and Twitter
- Create your own dinner menu. Use our menu creation tool to plan your next dinner party and invite friends ...or just plan your week.
- Add matching wine to the menu
- Backup your recipes online
- No advertisements
- My Recipe Manager will be updated regularly with new features
* Add recipes
* Edit / move / delete / rename recipes
* Create / delete / rename recipe categories
* Add / edit / delete shopping list items
* Create shopping lists from the recipes of your choice
* E-mail recipes or shopping lists
* Dropbox support
* Menu Planner (Meal Planner)
* Import recipes in cookML and recipeML format
* Export recipes in cookML, recipeML and HTML format
* Recipe Pal Web Server support. Browse your recipes in a web browser from an other device / PC (press the menu-key).
* Support for recipe search and recipe search by ingredient(s)
* Changing the number of servings ( yield ) will rescale the recipe ingredients
Your feedback is very much appreciated, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
The Helper: Consider this feature Siri for your phone. When you ready to cook, turn the helper on and you will have a voice assisted cooking expert to guide you through your recipes.
Shopping Cart: Save recipes to your shopping cart. When shopping access your list and mark out ingredients as you shop
Favorites: Bookmark favorite recipe to access later
Access SHOPPING LISTS from the Cook'n Cloud and save time & money at the grocery store. ORGANIZE YOUR RECIPES into custom cookbooks, chapters, and categories! Use Cook'n to organize, search, and share your favorite recipes.
Create, edit, and view recipes wherever you are. Cook’n is the only app of its kind with unique features that make it stand head and shoulders above the rest, such as the ability to:
* Discover new recipes with the Live Recipe Feed
* Search & Capture Internet Recipes with one tap
* Sync with the Cook'n Cloud
* Access Grocery Shopping Lists
* Take Pictures & Attach Food Photos to Recipes
* E-Mail Recipes & Shopping Lists
* Share Recipes & Shopping Lists via Text
* Enter New Recipes by Typing or Speaking them
* Edit Existing Recipes (even the ones you find on the web!)
* Adjust Recipe Serving Sizes Automatically
* Search the Recipe Database in Seconds
* Categorize Recipes
Type in what you have on hand and Cook’n will tell you what you can make for dinner. Simplify meal preparation and save time and money at the grocery store. Download Cook’n today!
- Take your Android Tablet into the kitchen and cook your whole menu with multiple cooking timers.
- Share your favorite recipes with friends and family via Email, Facebook and Twitter.
- Create recipes on Android Phones and Tablets
- Import recipes on Pepperplate.com from your favorite sites.
- Combine recipes into menus for dinner party or holiday meal planning.
- Organize meals for the week or month by adding menus and recipes to the schedule.
- Add to your shopping list on the website, and it automatically syncs to your Android tablet or phone.
- Shopping list is automatically organized to match the order you shop in the grocery store.
- The COOK NOW feature on Android Tablets allows you to set multiple timers for all of the recipes in your menu
- Create your own unlimited categories to organize your recipe collection.
- Your collection synchronizes automatically from the website and is backed up on your device automatically without connecting to a computer.
- Take your entire recipe collection with you to the grocery store or while traveling, no Internet connection required.
The application features easy to prepare recipes with step by step guides and is packed with features you’ll love whether you’re a novice cook or a professional chef.
1)All Recipes: To browse the list of all diets/recipes for one & search with the best required keywords.
2)By Cuisine: To browse and plan your dinner with various regional cuisines:
★ North Indian, Kerala (Mallu/Malabar), Andhra (Chettinad), Tamil Nadu, Kannada (Karnataka), Goa etc..
3)By Category: View the recipes by different categories:-
★ Non Vegetarian
4)By Ingredient: Lets you search and find recipes containing the ingredient/ combination of selected ingredients. It helps you cook with what is in fridge.
5)Favorites: Lets you save and organize your favorite recipies for quick reference.
6)Recipe search: The keyword search feature in search bar provided in the all recipe menu of the app filters and displays the matching recipes according to the keywords, as you type.
This cook book contains 7000+ simple delicious home made recipes but requires only about 5 MB of storage!!!
Based on several user feedbacks, we are renaming this app from "Indian Recipes Offline" to "My Chef Offline - Easy Recipes", as this app not only contains Indian recipes but also several other American, Continental, Chinese, Thai and many other cuisines.
*Internet permissions are required only for display of ads to cover the development costs.*
Beside containing a huge list of english recipes, you can easily switch to your desired language: English, German, French and Italian! (Just switch it in the preferences)
Due to Cook Droid's direct access to the *.wikibooks.org database, you'll have always an updated list of the recipes available there.
Not committed yet? Maybe the following features will do that:
- Multiple color themes: green, blue, pink, violet, yellow and dark (checkout the preferences)
- Print recipes using Google Cloud Print
- Smartphone and tablet compatible (of course with device specific layouts ;))
- Search function over the whole index
- Listing by origin
- Listing by meal (appetizer, breakfast, dessert, holiday), depends on selected language
- Random recipes with endless scrolling (only in English Version)
- Favorites management (favorites will be stored for instant access even without an internet connection)
- Share your recipes (by E-Mail or by any Messaging-Service of your choice)
- Recipe search by ingredients (only in English Version)
- Links referring to *.wikibooks.org can be directly opened within this app
- Export and Import/Synchronization functionallity for your favorites (useful in combination with services like dropbox :))
- Local caching of categories to improve the application speed (can be disabled in the preferences)
- Asus Transformer Prime (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Samsung/Google Galaxy Nexus (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- All recipes come from en.wikibooks.org (or the equivalent in the specific language)
- During the recipe selection is an internet connection required (as long as the category hasn't been cached)
- INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Used for online requests of the recipes.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Offline-Storage for the favorites and the local cache
All recipes are available under the Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License (or its equivalent in the proper language)
Cooking, baking, cookbook, recipes, dishes, drinks, cakes, desserts, kitchen, CookDroid, cocktails, grill, international, honeycomb, tablet, delicious
Although it is said that Thai food and Thai Cooking is a single cuisine, it would be more accurate to say that four major regions contribute to their unique cuisine. These are: Central, Northern, Northeastern and Southern Thailand. Central region has moderate flavor, mostly consisting of sugar and herbs. Coconut milk dishes come from this place like Tom Yam (spicy and sour soup), Kaeng Kaew Wan (Green Curry) and Panang Curry (Dry red curry). Northern region on the other hand creates light-tasting dishes, not too salty, not too spicy and most of the time without sugar. Well known dishes from this region include: Cap Moo (Som Tam (papaya salad), Kaeng Kare (vegetarian curry), Nam-Prig Ong (Minced pork and tomato chilies paste). Northeastern is mainly influenced by Laos. Dishes in this part of the country are strong-tasting and very spicy. Lastly, Southern Thailand. Here you can find strong flavored food with the use of herbs like Turmeric, coconut milk and other herbs. Examples of these are: Tai-pla, Kua Kling, Kaeng Leang.
Although acknowledged as having “spicy” dishes, Thai Cooking is more than that. From sweet, sour, hot, bitter and salty filled with fresh herbs and spices. Thai food surely is something to crave about. These things combined together make every dish very special and appetizing. Thai food is pretty much a little bit of everything, the rich coconut cream of India, the oriental taste of China and the aroma of Arabian food. Fresh ingredients play a big role in Thai food too such as pepper, chilies and coriander plants. Thais never overcook, one of the key techniques to its lavish and exotic tasting food while locking in the vitamins nutrients. Thai cooking may look hard at first, but once you learn the fundamental ingredients you’re good to go and enjoy every bite of what you cook!
Thai cooking will never be hard for you! Be one of those who are satisfied with the discovery of Thai cuisine. With this series of cookbooks you can now bring home those mouth-watering Thai food dishes that you see in five star hotels such as curry, Tom Yam (spicy and sour soup) and Nam-Prig Ong (Minced pork and tomato chilies paste). These easy tutorials will provide accurate photos and easy-to-follow instructions that will enlighten you how easy it is to go Thai for dinner!