Firefly Live Lock Screen is a free screen lock with plenty of shinning fireflies live wallpaper. This xLocker simulate the Iphone 5s lock screen via both the sliding effect and iOS 7 lock screen pin. You can use this "iphone" to prank your friends. If you use it together with IOS IPhone Launcher, your Android device will be totally changed into a new IPhone. It's really funny and worth trying!! In addition
Catching fireflies must be one of your best childhood games, our firefly locker will remind your childhood memory and decorate your screen with romance love photo wallpapers, make you close to the nature, adventure in forest, walk under the starry sky and moon, step on the leaves of grass. There will be many beautiful live fireflies dancing around you. They are shinning, flying under the moonlight in this romantic night. Enjoy this firefly theme locker, their beautiful light will make your phone wonderful.
1. Simulate flying fireflies animation.
2. Simulate the best iphone iOS 7 Lockscreen;
3. Slide to unlock or pin lock iOS 7 for security lock.
4. Launch app, launch camera from lockscreen as ios locker.
5. Support custom wallpaper, more than 10 HD Wallpapers and backgrounds of firefly festival for your option!
How to use:
1. Launch the customizable Lock Screen and tick the "Enable Screen" checkbox to enable it.
2. Click the "Set LockScreen Wallpaper" to choose different pretty backgrounds.
3."Disable System Lock" in case you use the system screen lock originally.
4. Close this iOS security lock by cleaning the "Enable Screen" checkbox.
1) My Old lockscreen keep coming back
Go into your device security setting and turn system lock screen off
2) It's not a real security locker, I can exit the lock screen by click home button?
Enable the "home lock" checkbox and this issue is fixed.
Our lock screen has been tested on devices like Samsung Galaxy S3, Note, HTC Desire S, Sony Xperia S, Moto Razr XT910 and Nexus 5, Nexus 7. Feel free to contact us if your device is not supported!
Apple, iPhone, iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iOS is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries and regions around the world.