The default schedules are based on 3 squads, with repeating schedules of: (1) 5 days on, 2 days off, then 5 days on, 3 days off, or (2) 4 days on, 2 days off.
* Supports modifying the schedule to make any type of repeating days (add, remove, move days around to create a rotating schedule)
* Supports highlights of individual days (for days off, court dates, etc)
* Supports highlight of string in calendar (ie: Highlight text "1" or text "1/2,1/3" in calendar) so now users are able to highlight all days when a particular squad is working
* Customize/rearrange the text for the days in the rotation (Allows app to work for any repeating schedule.) Also added some templates that can be modified, and the ability to load them via the internet.
** NOTE **
If you have the Samsung Galaxy S5, it seems like they no longer have a dedicated menu button... You have to long-press the multitasking button to get the settings menu in the app.
- Record incident information such as crime type, location, beat, preliminary and briefing details etc.
- Checklist provided to document inteviews, investigation follow up, evidence
- Attach images and capture photos of crime scene, evidence etc.
- Maintain a list of investigative notes in alphabetical order (Subject Last Name, First Name, Crime Type, Case Number, Location)
- Generate clean printable reports that may be directly added to your investigative folder
- Email reports to your superiors or colleagues
- Help documentation included
- Speech-to-text support
- Multiple drop downs for ease of use
- Auto calculation of day from date
- Department Name, Officer Name & ID are retained
* Great for Police Officers, Investigators, Detectives, Security Officers
- Sick time
- Comp time used
- Comp time earned
- Furlough Day
How-To Guide: http://cop-app.blogspot.com/2011/09/work-schedule-to-guide.html
This is a feature derived from the larger U.S. Cop app. Please visit officerbrooks.com or search "U.S. Cop" for information.
Incident allows users to quickly take pictures, record audio, and type or dictate notes relating to an incident. Incident automatically time and date stamps each input, and also creates a small map indicating the location of where the incident took place.
Incident automatically creates an easy to view and read report which is available from the web, downloaded as a PDF, or viewed upon the users device.
Incident is an important part of any company's risk management program as it allows employees to document any incident such as a slip and fall or other potentially libelous event.
Incident is the "civilian" version of "The Cop App" which has been a hugely successful app in EJM DIGITAL'S app portfolio. The Cop App is currently being used by law enforcement officers in over 25 countries. Both TheCopApp and INCIDENT are designed and made by active members of law enforcement ensuring your personal information is always protected and secured.