We know coParenting can be hard. That’s why the coParenter app helps you save time, money, and stay out of court by helping you put your kids at the center, not in the middle.
This FREE coParenting app helps you create court-ready Parenting Plans (including Parenting Time Schedules and Holiday Calendars). You can communicate through the secure coParenting messaging tool that logs all messages and requests between you and your coParent. Plus, you can access an unbiased coParenting professional for parenting mediation, or receive one-on-one coParent coaching.
Download the FREE coParenting app to access these time-saving and money-saving features:
- A crucial part of any court-ordered custody agreement
- Choose holidays, vacations, and your regular custody schedule
- Manage your day-to-day coParenting responsibilities
- Easy-to-use messaging is instant, direct, and organized, allowing you to focus on what’s important
- Secure platform ensures messages can’t be edited or deleted
- Sync your digital calendar to stay on top of important appointments and events in your child's life.
- Stay on top of your parenting schedule, holidays, and vacations
Get coParenting Help
- Connect with a coParenting professional who can help you and your coParent negotiate and reach agreements
- Get one-on-one coParenting coaching to help you make better decisions for you and your children
- Make schedule requests such as parenting time, extracurricular activities, and travel
- Agree on day-to-day coParenting decisions like haircuts, hygiene, diet, media, allowance, etc.
- Request expense reimbursements and make agreements on spending decisions
- Creates a record of your agreements to help you both focus on your kids
Custody Exchange Check-Ins
- Creates a secure record of your pick-ups and drop-offs to avoid conflict
- GPS tracking with verifiable proof of time, date, and location
coParenting Solo Mode
- Use many of the app's best features even if your coParent doesn't accept your invitation.
- Easily document messages between you and your coParenter in one place.
- Get on-demand coaching from a coParenting professional to work through difficult parenting challenges.
- Connect with other coParents
- Learn how to focus on positive coParenting
- Get free tools, checklists and videos
- Learn about coParenting and family law
- Access a comprehensive family legal term glossary
We know coParenting can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be. Download the FREE coParenter app today, and get the support you need to put your kids at the center, not in the middle.