Access to Thousands of Vehicles
Browse over 125,000 cars, trucks, SUVs and more with the Copart App. Scan barcodes at a Copart location to quickly find details for any vehicle. Add vehicles to your Watchlist and place bids in Copart’s online auto auctions. Use the Vehicle Finder tool to quickly find vehicles or search our online inventory by type, year, make, model, location and more from any mobile device. The Copart App gives you access to thousands of salvage and clean title cars in vehicle auctions every day.
Bid and Buy from Anywhere
Log in using your existing Copart account or register through the app and quickly upload IDs and licenses directly to your account. Create and manage Watchlists and Saved Searches. Get notified about the results of your auctions and stay informed about vehicles on your Watchlist. The Copart App gives you full access to participate in our online auto auctions to bid and win your next vehicle!
Select your country to view vehicles on Copart.com, Copart.ca, Copart.co.uk, Copart.de, copart.com.br, Copartmea.com, Copart.es or Copart.ie all on one app. Find the vehicle auctions closest to you from anywhere in the world.
• Quickly search our global inventory for any type of vehicle by make, model, year, location and more
• Join auctions and bid
• View videos and extended notes
• Create and manage Watchlists and Saved Searches
• Search based on your current location
• Get quick access to today’s auctions, vehicle finder, locations and last searches from the home screen
• When visiting a location in person, scan barcodes and get details for any vehicle
• Upload identification and licenses directly to your account
• View condition reports, when available
• Receive instant notifications about counterbid offers, vehicles won, vehicles lost and Watchlist vehicles up for auction
• View payments due and payments history
• Pay through the app via personal credit or debit card (US accounts paying for Copart.com vehicles only)
• Access the QR code for the gate pass – with the Copart Mobile App, printing the gate pass is no longer necessary