It's an awesome game and although the controls are some times weird it's very easy to pick up and play. I love playing this game in my down time and the music is calm yet repetitive but still in awesome game and I love the graphics.
Very smooth geometric puzzle game. Relaxing, yet stimulating. It's well paced so you can learn the rules intuitively and then get challenged later on to use them in new ways. Great as a down time "I want a game that I can regularly progress in, but still is challenging."
I absolutely love the artstyle and the fact that the story rhymes while its being told. I guess I could call the game kind of immersive, eventhough it is just a puzzle game. I loved the game, the puzzles were sometimes easy sometimes impossible but over all enjoyable
Very smart and well designed puzzle game. Takes a bit to get going but I'm always happy to support these kinds of games instead of free to play ones which throw micro transactions in your face.
Puzzles can be tricky but they're intuitive. Controls take a bit of getting used to but the story, the way it's told and the arts style are all amazing
I thought the difficulty curve was a little slow, but the game was excellent. Very nice aesthetic, original, and lots of content.
- You can now skip to the next level without have to go back to the level selection every time, yay!
- Tweaking cube movement to be a littler more intuative
- Fixed a bug where sliding with two hands would cause issues
- Fixed 6-2 stars -it was impossible to get 3 stars before (oops)
- Particle systems are crispier
- Turned down the cheering when you beat a world
- Every time you beat a chapter, you unlock a key fragment! (It's all part of the story)