Send Grok offers the power of allowing you to quickly get going on U Grok It without having to write a native app.
Because it’s a simple app that only sends tag information, Send Grok has some limitations:
* It can only do tag inventories, it does not have a locate function.
* It only displays and sends EPC numbers, not any associated database data.
* It has to be connected to the backend via cell or wireless connectivity.
* It cannot commission (write) tags.
* As the developer you have no control over the UI within Send Grok.
U Grok It makes UHF Gen 2 RFID accessible and affordable, opening the technology to provide solutions to a wider target market including small and medium businesses.
U Grok It makes it easier to manage your stuff using the mobile device you already have.
•Locate – Find any specific item or set of items that are in your database.
•Inventory – List all the items from your database as they are scanned.
•Basic RFID – List the EPC code of tagged items as they are scanned.
•Tag – Commission a UHF Gen 2 RFID tag and enter the item into your database or associate a name and picture with any already commissioned tag.
•Data – Manage you database: change an items name or picture or delete the item.
•Settings – Check battery level of the Grokker, create new databases and check version information.
To fully Discover Grok you will need the U Grok It reader device (the Grokker).