Simply select your calculation from the menu and enter your values.
The calculations include :
- Percentage Calculator, with 8 different modes for calculating different percentages.
- Discount Calculator, quickly calculate sale prices.
- Markup Calculator , apply profit margins and sales tax to product prices.
- VAT/Sales Tax Calculator, quickly add VAT or Sales Tax to a product price.
- Product Pricing Calculator, calculate the price of products you manufacture based on materials and time.
- Tip Calculator, quickly calculate tips when eating out.
- Conversion Rate Calculator, calculate sales conversion ratios for an event or eCommerce website.
If you'd like us to add any calculations to the app, let us know through the in-built Suggest a Calculator link.
* Calculate Margin and Markup from Cost Price and Selling Price
* Calculate Cost Price and Margin from Selling Price and Markup
* Calculate Cost Price and Markup from Selling Price and Margin
* Calculate Selling Price and Margin from Cost Price and Markup
* Calculate Selling Price and Markup from Cost Price and Margin
Give it a shot and let us know your feedback. We would love to make changes / add features as per your requirements!
Gross Profit Calculator: You are able to calculate the gross profit (absolute value and percentage) and markup (absolute value and percentage). Just enter the cost price and selling price of the product.
Price Calculator: You are able to calculate the price and markup. Just enter the cost and gross margin.
Operating Margin Calculator: You are able to calculate the operating margin. Just enter the operating income and revenue.
Effective Interest Rate Calculator: You are able to calculate the effective interest rate. Just enter the nominal interest rate and the number of compounding periods per year.
Value Added Tax: You are able to calculate the VAT (value added tax) and the price incl. VAT. Just enter the price without VAT and the VAT rate of your country.
Break-Even Point: You are able to calculate the break-even point. Just enter fixed cost, variable cost and price of a unit.
Best financial math app for school and college! If you are a student, it will helps you to learn finance and economy!
Enter any two values, and Margin Mentor will calculate the rest of the values for you:
Optionally set a margin warning to color the margin level red if the margin is less than a certain level. Set the warning level to 50% and the margin text will be red if the calculated margin is less than 50%.
Simplify your business buying and selling decisions by always knowing your margins and your optimum selling price.
By entering any two of the following fields the Selling Price Calculator automatically computes the rest quickly and accurately for you:
* Wholesale Cost
* Markup %
* SELLING PRICE
* Gross Margin
* Gross Margin %
Enter the appropriate VAT/Sales Tax % and you can instantly see the VAT payable and your final selling price including VAT.
Selling Price Calculator Features:
• Instantly Calculate Selling Price, Margins and Markup
• Calculate VAT/Sales Tax to calculate your final selling price
• Save your calculations
• Export Calculations to CSV
• Email exported calculations
• Swipe to delete saved calculations
• Re-calculate values from single field data changes
• Currency selector
• Clear button clears all input fields so you can start again
• In App Instructions
• Share the App by Facebook, Twitter and by Email
• User friendly interface
No matter what you sell, and why your selling it, the Selling Price Calculator will give you confidence that the price you sell at is the price thats going to meet those margins.
See more by visiting http://www.sellingpriceapp.com
* simple percentage calculator (5 percent of 40 is 2)
* percentage increase/decrease (5 percent decrease from 40 is 38)
* restaurant tip amount
* discount rate
* profit margin
* convert fractions to percentages (5 / 20 is the same as 25 percent)
Percentage calculator is unique in a way that it calculates everything on the fly (no need to press any "submit button") and it lets you find out any part of the equasion, for example in "5% of 40 is 2" you could have entered any two of these three numbers and third one would be calculated for you. And that is what makes this percentage calculator stand out in the crowd!
Percentage calculator is useful in many real-life situations:
* school (mathematics, statistics, algebra)
* finances and business (investment return rate, loan interest rate, stock exchange quotes, markup, profit margin, company profits changes)
* shopping (discounts)
* cooking (ingredients are often shown in percentages)
* health (body mass index, fat percentage in food)
This app is an expansion of the original percentage calculator web app which can be found on http://percentagecalculator.info .
Please contact me ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you find any bugs or want to translate the app to your language.