***"Apps for Literacy and Learning, Special Education" - Apple.
Freefall Money is a fun educational app for kids to learn how to count money. The app supports practicing with either US or Euro coins.
Kids will keep coming back to this learning tool to fill their fish tank with new fish. The more time they spend learning about coins and the math of coins the more fish they will earn.
*** Freefall Money continues the #1 ranked Freefall series, including Freefall Spelling ***
*** Practice in US or Euro coins ***
Three modes of coin math practice:
1. Fill the piggy bank (Scatter Mode)
2. Enter the amount (Type Mode)
3. Add up groups of coins (Cluster Mode)
In the Scatter and Type Modes coins can be stacked on top of one another. Move coins around to be sure you haven't missed one.
*Sophisticated fish tank reward system
- Earn Fish
- Feed Fish
- Clean the tank
Also, see our award winning app series, ClickySticky™
Follow us on twitter @MergeMobileInc for news and updates.
★ Pirate themed app for fun learning
★ 2 games: "How Much Money?" and "Put Money on Map"
★ "Intro to Money" screen for beginners
★ 5 levels of difficulty
★ Results screen that lists details of each game
★ Pirate graphics and sound effects to keep child engaged
★ Large buttons for easy navigation
★ Each coin and bill are pronounced aloud
★ Money used: penny, nickel, dime, quarter, one dollar, five dollars, ten dollars, twenty dollars
★ Kid tested
★ Sound volume control
★ App runs on any mobile device (Android 1.5 or higher)
* Coins included penny, nickel, dime, quarter
* App for beginners
* Large button for easy visibility
* Each coin has its own picture
About the inventor: He developed the app in fourth grade. He likes to play basketball and is a goalkeeper in soccer. He included his own voice in the app.
Give them a complete 4 in 1 application to begin the first step of learning along with alphabets, counting, colors and matching alphabets along with beautiful pictures.
The below features help the application to be a single starter app for the kids.
1. Alphabets along with the features and sounds.
2. Colors along with the sounds.
3. Counting in numbers and words.
4. Helps to build the logic skills while matching the alphabets with the pictures.
Download The Word Book for FREE and give your kids a complete fun and learning app.
Keywords: Word Book, Alphabets, Kids Learning, Education, Counting, Colors, Logical Skills, Fun Games, Virtual Book, Learning App
• Check Mark
• Paper Boat
• Tall Cap
• Peace Dove
• Oblong Box
• Bow Tie
• Fir Tree
• Four Pointed Star
• easy to follow step-by-step instructions
• description of basic origami symbols and folds
• gallery of folded models
Download Money lessons for 1st grade so that we can help you!
Money lessons for 1st grade is the completely free application teaching kids the way to identify and value kinds of money with a both simple and scientific method.
With the learning method combining with games and realistic images, the application certainly will satisfy you.
Money lessons for 1st grade consists of 3 parts
Study: This part teaches kids a range of new knowledge. After experience this part, kids will master the way to define and value kinds of coin, the way to calculate the sum of all money, compare coins ….With particular and simple example, it’s definite that kids will easily acquire these interesting lessons.
Practice: When you studied new knowledge in Study part, kids come to practice exercises. The exercises in this part are enclosed with brief and understandable explanation helping kids practice well learned knowledge.
Quiz: This part has the content as a test. Kids will experience available questions in a certain period of time by themselves. Relying on grades that kids get, parents can know whether their children master lessons or not.
This is the useful application with lessons designed scientifically and suitable for 1st grade kids.
Lessons are illustrated with lively sounds as well as images to enhance kids’ concentration.
Lessons are classified according to topics and arranged from the easiest to hardest so it’s convenient for kids to study.
Lessons are shown as a play so it raises kids’ inspiration more than worksheet.
Lovely and simple interface helps kids to easily study by themselves.
The quality of graphics is high.
DOWNLOAD free to create a passionate learning environment for 1st grade kids! Thank you for choosing us to be the partner with your children!
If you find this application really useful, please give 5 stars for it.
NOTE: This app is designed for Nexus 7 and similar resolution devices. Other devices are not currently supported. Additional devices will be added soon.
This is one of the Word Family Beginning Reader books from ABCmouse.com. With unique features, engaging art, and high quality narration and music, this book will be a favorite for kids of all ages.
Educators call words that end with the same letters—like hot, pot, and not—a word family. This is an original ABCmouse.com story intended to help your child learn to recognize and read simple words in the -ug word family
Features of this book include:
Realistic page turning - Swipe your finger or click on a corner
Read to Me – The Book reads aloud with professional narration and music
Read with Pause – The reader turns the pages and can read along with the narrator
I Can Read It – The reader reads the book all by themselves
Clickable Words – The reader can click on words to hear them again to help with learning
Parent Tips - Many of the pages in this book offer Parent Tips - suggestions for things to do and discuss with your child that will help him or her get the most out of the book.
Age of Learning, Inc. and ABCmouse.com respects the privacy of you and your family. Our applications do not track or store any personally identifiable information from you or your child.
Look for other ABCmouse.com apps at ABCmouse.mobi
For an exciting new way for your child to learn - please visit ABCmouse.com
★ Full color illustrations
★ Completely AD-FREE
★ Two viewing modes: Read to Me or Read By Myself
★ Compatible with phones and tablets
★ Works offline
Adapted by Zoodles and featuring beautiful illustrations by Ewa Ludwiczak, your child can read The Three Little Pigs themselves or have it read to them by Mark and Abbie Williamson, the Zoodles CEO and his daughter.
If you enjoyed The Three Little Pigs, please check out our free app, Kid Mode!
MORE ABOUT KID MODE:
Fun, educational games for kids 8 and under. All your child's favorite Android apps in one place. With our Child Lock feature, kids stay safely in Kid Mode!
✓ Fun games & videos customized for every child's age
✓ Add all your child's favorite apps - play Angry Birds or Cut the Rope inside Kid Mode!
✓ Child Lock feature protects your phone & keeps your kids in-app
✓ An art studio where kids can paint, color, & draw!
✓ Illustrated storybooks that family members can read & record
✓ Weekly activity emails on what your kids have been playing & learning
✓ Powerful parental controls w/ optional Premium Membership
MORE ABOUT ZOODLES:
Winner of 10 awards & trusted by millions of kids & parents! Find us on Facebook & Twitter!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or suggestions.
KW: three little pigs, kids, kids books, reading, kids stories, storybook, reader, classic, kid mode, zoodles, cartoons
Fun way to manage, add, count and track your coins that you have stored in your Piggy Bank or Coin Jar. Or just use the App for the fun of imagination. Enjoy the built-in sound effects when you deposite and withdraw coins and also sound effects like "Oink Oink" and Porky pig's famous phrase "That's All Folks" when you click the Yellow Piggy.
Enjoy the free APP!!
Over 4 million kids have already benefited from Splash Math games. This is a lite version that let's you preview. You can unlock full access with an in-app purchase.
★ Key features ★
✔ Interactive Content - Children drag and drop shapes, pop bubbles, rotate clock hands and more to solve problems. With it's simple user interface and visual graphics, problem solving is never boring.
✔ Personalized Learning - Each topic starts with easy level and based on the child's progress, the medium and hard levels are gradually unlocked. The practice mode can be used to focus on problem areas.
✔ Fun Games - Take a break between sessions and enjoy playing with fun creatures in the aquarium. Earn new ones such as angel fish, clown fish, squid, crabs as you earn more points. The more you practice more the prizes!
✔ Scratch Pad for Rough Work - Child can use a scratch pad for all his rough work.
★ TOPICS COVERED ★
Splash Math is a comprehensive app with virtually infinite number of questions covering wide range of topics. All the content is aligned to US Common Core State Standards. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Ones; Tens; Numbers to 100
2. Number Sense - Counting; Compare numbers; Order numbers
3. Addition Concepts - Sentences; Add with models; Model part-part whole; Add 0; Add in any order; Make a number
4. Subtraction Concepts - Sentences; Subtract with models; Subtract 0; all; Take apart numbers; Subtract to compare
5. Addition Strategy - Count on; Double facts; Make a ten; Add three numbers; Add numbers to 10; Word problems
6. Subtraction Strategy - Sentences; Relate addition; Fact families; Numbers to 10; Word problems
7. Addition and Subtraction - Equivalent sentences; Fact families; Mixed operations
8. Two Digit Operations - Add tens; Add ones; Two digit subtraction
9. Data and Graphs - Pictographs; Tally charts; Bar graphs
10. Time - Read analog and digital clocks
11. Money - Identify coins; Count coins
12. Addition Refresher - Add 0; Add 1; Add 2; Add 3; Add 4; Add 5; Add 6; Add 7; Add 8; Add 9
13. Subtraction Refresher - Subtract 0; Subtract 1; Subtract 2; Subtract 3; Subtract 4; Subtract 5; Subtract 6; Subtract 7; Subtract 8; Subtract 9
★ Awards ★
✔ WINNER of Stevie Award 2013 for "Best Educational App"
✔ WINNER of Tabby Award 2012 for "Best Educational and Training app"
✔ WINNER of "Best Elementary Student App" (2011), by BestAppEver.com
★ REVIEWS ★
"Of the educational apps that I have reviewed, it is a more expensive application, however, the capabilities and skills that your children will master will be well worth your money!!" - www.iear.org
"This app is very educational and has a vast amount of content" - Giggle Apps
★ SPLASH MATH USERS ★
✔ More than 25,000 classrooms in US
✔ Parents for daily homework, practice
✔ Teachers in the classroom
✔ Parents for previous grade review
✔ Parents for preparation for next grade
StudyPad Apps are also available for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and on Desktop
Every wondered how much money your boss pays you to you browse the internet instead of doing that report you hate? Now you can find out! Stuck in a boring meeting? No problem! Motivate yourself by watching your cash grow!
Get it now before it's copied by 10 zillion other Android hacks!
WARNING: Cash may increase depressingly slowly. Unless you're a millionaire, in which case you probably don't need this app.
WARNING 2: This app does not magically earn you money. You have to earn the money yourself. I repeat: you have to get a job and make the money. This app will just count it. I won't pay you the money. I hope that's clear. I just thought I'd put this in writing in case anyone else is feeling like emailing and asking how they "get pay".
Note: This is a WIDGET not an app! It won't appear in your app drawer. To install, go to your homescreen, press menu -> add -> widget. Select Cash Counter from the list which appears. Once the widget is on your screen, tap it to configure.
- I was bored mindless doing a temping job once and though this up.
- It doesn't appear in my app drawer!
- This is a widget so you've got to install it by pressing somewhere empty on your homescreen. The widget menu should pop up, and you can choose it from that.
- But it doesn't appear in my app drawer and I haven't bothered to read this!
- No problem, simply go to the Market and give it a really low rating along with a comment on how it doesn't work. Afterwards, uninstall it, leaving the comment and rating there forever. This will ensure anyone else interested in using the app will think it's broken!
- It doesn't count!
- The widget only counts during your work hours, after this it shows the total for the day. It should say 'Not working' at the bottom if it's not counting. If it doesn't then there's a problem! Please email and tell me.
- It doesn't #$%*&*##&$ work on my Bluelans Sciphone / Kogan Agora / Kyocera Zio !
- Feel free to contact me and vent your spleen. Please remember there's a lot of Android devices and I only have one to develop this on.
- All this counting is draining my battery!
- You can choose to update the widget every minute in the settings. This will drain your battery less. Note that this will stop the cool whirly counting effect, though.
- I hate the notification messing up my nice tidy notification area!
- Yeah, join the club. Unfortunately, Android recently changed the rules so any long-running program MUST show something in the notification area. Believe me, I hate it too and would love to get rid of it.. Just be glad I found a way to get rid of the status bar icon!
- I've loaded the latest bleeding-edge mod onto my phone and, strangely, apps which run perfectly with normal, quality controlled Android manufacturer releases don't seem to work with this untested work-in-progress I found somewhere on the internet?
- Please don't complain if apps don't work with your mod. I'm not going to overwrite my perfectly working manufacturer Android version to test if every new mod release works, sorry. Also, try Google: http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/17247-cm7-rc1-widget-problem/
► STORY OVERVIEW:
Three little pigs lived happily with their mother. As they were growing up, they had to build their own house and lived by themselves. The eldest pig built a house of straw, while the second built of wood. However, both of their houses were blown down by an evil wolf who had cast a greedy eye on them. As for the third pig, he built his house by bricks, which the wolf cannot blow down. At last, the wolf jumped into the chimney and…
► BRIEF INTRODUCTION:
Brand-new Reading Experience!
More Than a Digital Book!
AppleTreeBooks™ has been inviting some of the best illustrators from across the world to create illustrated stories for us. Our exquisite pictures, vivid narration together with delicate animation and interactive features would bring you and your children brand new reading experience. Our stories have been carefully selected, including well-known classic fairy tales and new original stories. You will be indulged with the options of such a big variety, which will be continuously added to. Anywhere, anytime you and your kids can always enjoy your favorite illustrated stories with AppleTreeBooks™. Have fun reading!
★ Kids can easily switch the language between Chinese and English;
★ Beautiful illustrations provide vivid images for kids;
★ Kids can record story by their own and listen to it.
★ The Sleeping Mode allows kids to enjoy listening to the story with soft music and fall asleep in a warm mood.
★ Our online bookshelf enables you to access published and pre-published books at any time.
★ You can choose “Auto” flip or “Manual” flip.
► JOIN US:
If you are a publisher, an illustrator or a writer, welcome to join our party! This will be the easiest and quickest way for you to success on AppStore.
Visit us: www.appletreebook.com
Contact us: email@example.com
- Audio eBook with native speakers
- Multi-Language Type: English, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish and German
- With amazing and fantastic fairy tales
- Very popular to children who are interested in learning multi languages
- Picture book and audio files, all in one platform
- Listening repeat functions
- Recording function for self correction of pronunciation
- Available of Mute and multi language script function (English/Korean/German/Spanish/French script)
- Swipe interaction for script on/off and transition
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter : @SmartYulian
More from developer
Feel what it’s like to ski the giant slalom, or ski jump across a football field. Experience the thrill of the halfpipe. Dance across the ice or score a hockey goal — you’ll get closer to Team Visa athletes by getting “in their shoes” during training.
Move the camera a full 360 degrees using your device’s gyroscope, or swipe the screen to shift the focus — look up, down, behind and to the side of the athlete and see what he or she sees while training, and hear in their own words what goes through their mind as they train for the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympic Games.
Toggle between cameras to change the point of view, then cheer for the athletes by sharing to your social profiles.
Note: The Visa 360 Cam requires a device with the capability to play 1080p video.
Using your Visa Signature mobile app you can:
- Learn about your Visa Signature card benefits**
- Access merchant offers and local events available to Visa Signature cardholders
- Connect with your Visa Signature concierge
- Find a nearby ATM
- Contact Visa Cardholder Inquiry services
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Link to the Visa Facebook page
- Share Visa Signature offers and events
** Please note that not all Visa Signature cards offer every benefit. Please check with your issuer to see which of the Visa Signature benefits applies to your card.
- The Visa Signature app for Android is intended for cardholders with Visa Signature consumer credit cards issued in U.S.
- Cardholders with an active U.S. Visa Signature Business Card are also eligible for the benefits and offers in this application.
Install the Visa Signature application on your Android today and start enjoying all the benefits** of your Visa Signature card.
With Plan’it Prom, you can cut costs and stick to your planned budget while maintaining a fantastic prom experience. Looking great and feeling great does not have to hurt your bank account.
Simply enter your prom date and budget to gain quick access to cost cutting tips, social sharing options, photo gallery and a customizable user experience that will help you cut costs for a night you’ll never forget.
-Demonstrate the value of starting or optimizing a commercial card program to your prospects and clients
-Run reports for Visa Purchasing, Corporate, or Payables Automation payment solutions
-Run “what if” scenarios to estimate potential financial benefits over three years
-Easily email reports to your prospects and clients
The new Cost Savings Calculator is available around the globe to Visa Inc. issuing financial institutions. Users can choose from eleven currencies and four languages including American and International English, Spanish and Portuguese.
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a payment management company providing a complete portfolio of services that simplify and automate payment operations.