The sales do not update after the last update. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4 on the latest software and I see things that have been on sale for like 4-6 months, when I click on something that is on sale it says it is no longer on sale. Used to never have this problem.
Data error since latest update No matter if I have full LTE or I'm on wifi I get the trim error when loading up the app ever since the latest update.
With android 5.01 it force closes Everytime i try to access my cart the best buy app says unfortunately the app needs to close...come on fix this please!!
Data error???? What do you mean data error, I'm on Wi-Fi and also have wireless data.
Functions well Its a decent functioning app but looks like it was designed 10 years ago. Needs a massive "Material" overhaul
App needs to be sorted out Two gripes with this app. First, after looking around the app for 5 minutes or so, all text becomes completely garbled, and the app needs to be relaunched. Second, when you select that you want to see the flyer, you just get another drop down menu. I don't want a drop down menu, I want a flyer! Best Buy (being a major electronics retailer) should have an app thats up to par. And if sales mean anything to them they'd realize that many consumers find new (unplanned) things to purchase through a flyer
We’ve made some improvements!
• View delivery estimates on every product page
• Know when to expect delivery before you buy
• Use geolocation or change your delivery destination manually and watch the estimate update
• Easily see what delivery options you have and how long they’ll take even before checkout
• Improved availability information lets you know if an item is available online, in-store, or both
• Minor bug fixes
A fascinating shopping experience designed for time and money savvy people.