The sales do not update after the last update. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4 on the latest software and I see things that have been on sale for like 4-6 months, when I click on something that is on sale it says it is no longer on sale. Used to never have this problem.
Data error since latest update No matter if I have full LTE or I'm on wifi I get the trim error when loading up the app ever since the latest update.
Tablet Version? Please? This app is OK (not great, but OK), but a tablet version would be nice. Your mobile website doesn't function correctly on my tablet's browsers, so I have to use the full site. For the app and the website, could you exclude (or allow us the option to exclude) results for products you don't actually have? Frustrating to search for something, only to find that it is 'not sold online' and 'not in stock at [any] store'. Why is that product even showing up?
Data error???? What do you mean data error, I'm on Wi-Fi and also have wireless data.
With android 5.01 it force closes Everytime i try to access my cart the best buy app says unfortunately the app needs to close...come on fix this please!!
Functions well Its a decent functioning app but looks like it was designed 10 years ago. Needs a massive "Material" overhaul
We’ve made some improvements!
• View delivery estimates on every product page
• Know when to expect delivery before you buy
• Use geolocation or change your delivery destination manually and watch the estimate update
• Easily see what delivery options you have and how long they’ll take even before checkout
• Improved availability information lets you know if an item is available online, in-store, or both
• Minor bug fixes
A fascinating shopping experience designed for time and money savvy people.