Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
• Preview the latest features: Try out the newest features. (Sometimes these may be a little rough around the edges.)
• Give early feedback: Let us know what you think and help make Chrome for Android a better browser.
You can install Chrome Beta alongside your current version of Chrome for Android. Chrome Beta will request additional permissions when using Chrome Sync for the first time.
Cast the text you want to read on your TV with "A Faster Chromecast"! AFR uses the "Rapid Serial Visual Presentation" method to allow you to read more words per minute than you can imagine.
It's very easy to use:
1- Install the "A Faster Reader" and the "A Faster Chromecast" Application
2- Open "A Faster Reader" on your mobile device
3- Go to "Devices" and choose "Chromecast"
4- Chose the Chromecast device you want AFR to connect with
5- Open, for example, your Chrome navigator and go to a web page you want to read.
6- Go to "Options", "Share", and choose "A Faster Reader".
7- Read the text on your TV at the speed of light!
This Application needs "A Faster Chromecast" and "A Faster Reader".
(Note: Free version of AFR allows you to read up to 100 words; if you want to read the full text, please get the Premium version of AFR)
@afastreader - https://twitter.com/afastreader
Rated as one of best resource management tools on Android market.
ES File Explorer is a free, full-featured file and application manager.
It functions as all of these apps in one: file manager, application manager, task killer, download manager, cloud storage client (compatible with Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box.net, Sugarsync, Yandex, Amazon S3, and Ubuntu One...), FTP client, and LAN Samba client.
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
ES File Explorer allows Android users, no matter where they are, to manage their resources freely. You can access all of your files from your mobile device and share them with others. This app makes it easy to stay connected over 3G, 4G, EDGE, or Wi-Fi to share with friends, upload photos, and watch videos.
ES File Explorer 3.0 currently supports 30+ languages:
English, Russian, Japanese, Korea, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Tamil, Catalan, Turkish, Lithuanian, Portuguese...
This standard version is for Android 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.1, 3.2, 4.0, 4.1,4.2 and 4.4. Android 1.5 ~ 2.0 users, please use ES File Explorer Cupcake.
You can download older version from our official website.Classic Theme can be downloaded on Google Play.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
* Remote File Manager – when enabled, manage files on your phone from your computer
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types, including photos, music, and videos; supports third-party applications, such as Quick office, for opening others
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Text viewers and editors
* Access your home PC via WiFi with SMB
* Functions as your FTP and WebDAV client. Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive (Google Docs is now a part of Google Drive), SkyDrive, Amazon S3, Yandex and more.
ES File Explorer is an enhanced cloud storage client with more functions than the official versions,
it can save photos, videos, and other files to your internet drives and share them with others.
* Bluetooth file browser You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth ready devices. It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks with a single click, increase memory and speed up your device -- includes a simple widget that stays on your home screen for knowing your current RAM situation and automatically killing tasks, with an ignore list to ignore the applications you want to keep running.Task Manager module required
* Cache Cleaner and Autostart manager -- Delete those junk files that take up valuable storage space.Task Manager module required.
* Root Explorer -- the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, emailing attachments, etc.
* More features to come
We’re working to create the best file manager on Android, so plz do not hesitate to CONTACT US with your comments, suggestions, issues.
pCloud makes it easy to share photos and videos with your friends.
You can automatically backup all your photos and videos to your secured cloud account. All of your files are immediately synced between your computer and your mobile devices. You have instant access to all changes you make.
You can optionally upgrade your account with a monthly or yearly subscription to a pCloud Premium 500GB and pCloud Premium Plus 1TB plan.
With prices of $3.99 per month for Premium and $7.99 per month for Premium Plus (on yearly subscription), pCloud takes one of the top places in the price/quality ratio category.
- 10GB of cloud storage space when you sign up. Up to 20GB with bonuses. For Free!
- Instant access to all your photos, videos, docs from any device, anywhere.
- Real Time changes - See any changes you make in the cloud on all your devices, instantly!
- Upload links - Your friends upload their files to your account. Your folder, their content.
- Automatic upload - Automatic backup of all your photos and videos to your pCloud account.
- Offline access - Mark any files as "Favorites" and use them when you are disconnected from the Internet.
- No file size limit - You can upload Full HD files without worrying about their size.
- No space limit - Start with 10GB of free cloud storage and get even more with our premium subscription plans.
- No speed limit - Add, remove or share photos, videos and docs at fastest speed achievable by your internet provider.
- Print from any compatible Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer
- Share a picture or a document from apps like Gallery directly to Cloud Print
- Track the status of your print jobs
- Process printer invitations. Open invitation links from email in Cloud Print
- Find and register new Cloud Ready printers on the local network*
Printing from Android has never been easier.
The Google Cloud Print app is a print plugin on Android KitKat, and a standalone app on earlier versions of Android. If you update your device to KitKat, you may need to remove the icon manually.
*Not all models support local discovery - check the setup manual of your printer for details
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account
• Easily access your recent files across devices with Mobile Link
• Store and share files in the cloud
• Print documents from your Android device
Convert PDFs and organize pages on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
ORGANIZE PAGES IN PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase
• Reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and images to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
ARE YOU ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF – just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Acrobat DC for Android is free.
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Your data is accessible any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
The cloud in your pocket. Access your files from your smartphone or tablet. Upload and sync your media to the cloud.
Search, store, download, view, share, rename or delete your files. It's all there - in the palm of your hands.
For more info, please check our website: https://mega.co.nz/
Organize, view, and retrieve all of your pictures, music, videos, & documents; built-in app backup & task killer; manage all your files regardless of where they are stored (in a cloud or on another device such as):
* Clouds (Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, Box & SkyDrive)
* PC, Mac, Linux (via networking)
Click here to ask to join our Beta Test Google + Group: http://plus.google.com/b/103095216021321867726/communities/106251776630475861309
Ever try to find a file but can't remember where you put it? ASTRO has the most robust technology to search phones or search for files in the mobile world, giving you the ability to do anything from broad searches across all locations mentioned above for types of content (pics, music, videos, etc.) to very specific file searches based on file name, size, location, etc. And, with ASTRO's unique "CLOUD HOPPING (TM)", you can move files from one cloud to another in a single copy or move/paste - without having to download them first before sending to your destination cloud!
What are some of the benefits to ASTRO’s new file Indexing functionality:
- After your first search, results are almost instantaneous across all indexed locations (mobile device, clouds, networked locations)
- If you are offline, you can still search for files that have been indexed.
- Eliminates redundant network calls in ASTRO, making some file search operations faster.
- Better file search, file browsing experience in areas with spotty or slow network coverage.
ASTRO File & Cloud Manager FREE gives you the ability to kill tasks or processes that burn battery life (Task Killer Tool) and easily backup apps (App Backup Tool) in case you lose or change phones.
Quick Start Guide, FAQ's and Documentation: http://support.metago.net.
ASTRO supports 11 languages including: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian & Portuguese.
Why you need CM Backup:
All your important and irreplaceable things like contacts, messages and photos are at risk when they’re only kept on a single device. By backing them up to our secure servers, you can ensure that they're still available to you in the event that your device is ever lost, stolen or damaged.
Please don't worry, everything you have backed up in the cloud can be only viewed by yourself and it's totally safe with us!
• Contacts backup & restore (Avatars, birthdays etc.)
• Messages backup & restore (SMS, MMS, text messages and Hangouts)
• Call logs backup & restore (Phone only)
• Photos backup & restore
• Web Browser Bookmarks backup & restore
• Calendars backup & restore
• Alarms backup & restore
• Dictionary backup & restore (Input methods)
• Intelligent file transfer: super-fast backup and restore speed!
• Secure data transfer (SSL) and storage (256-AES) on Amazon S3 servers
• Photo slimming: Compress your photos and move the original ones to the cloud, saving phone space.
• Scheduled backup: automatically backup important items every day.
• Task list view: Check the history of your activities.
• View your backup items on the web: https:\\cloud.cmcm.com
• Multilanguage support
• No root or other authorities required
★ What you can do with CM Backup:
• Import all of your contacts and data to a new phone if your old one is lost or you upgrade
• One tap to move data to a new device and backup all files
• Free up memory: extend your storage by saving your stuff in the cloud
• View your stuff on the web by desktop: access https://cloud.cmcm.com
• Easiest way to manage the cloud space of Clean Master
• Best way to manage the cloud space of CM Security
★ Requested permissions:
Read & modify your contacts
It is used for Contacts backup feature, which allow our app to backup/restore your contacts.
Edit & read your text messages
It is used for SMS backup feature, which allow our app to backup/restore your messages (SMS/MMS/Hangouts)
Join our social accounts to get our latest news, and participate in the funny contests!
Cheetah Mobile: http://www.cmcm.com/en-us/cm-backup/
Official Email: email@example.com
Join our translation volunteer team and help people use CM backup in your mother tongue :)
The WD My Cloud app provides secure access to files stored in your WD personal cloud storage devices, your cloud storage services and now your My Passport Wireless.
WD My Cloud app allows you to view photos, watch videos, stream music and access documents from your WD personal cloud, cloud services and your My Passport Wireless. This simple-to-use app lets you free up space on your mobile devices with direct photo and video uploads and transfer files between all your cloud storage solutions. And now it’s easier than ever to find that perfect photo, video or music play list with a dedicated tab search. It makes finding a specific file so much faster.
Simply sign into your cloud service accounts or WD personal cloud storage device and have access to all your important files in one easy to use app. For My Passport Wireless just connect to it directly via its personal wireless network to have access to all your files.
Works with the following WD personal cloud storage products:
- My Cloud
- My Cloud Mirror
- My Cloud EX2
- My Cloud EX4
- My Book Live
- My Book Live Duo
- My Net N900 Central
- My Passport Wireless
And the following cloud services:
- Google Drive
- Access photos, music, videos and documents with your mobile device.
- Upload photos and videos directly from your mobile device’s camera roll.
- Download files for offline access.
- Share one or more files using email links.
- File management – copy, move, rename and delete files
- For cloud service access an active Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive account.
- For personal cloud storage access: a My Cloud, My Cloud Mirror, My Cloud EX2/4, My Book Live, My Book Live Duo or My Net N900 Central with the most recent firmware.
- For wireless storage access: My Passport Wireless with the most recent firmware.
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
• Cooperative doodling over bluetooth
• Cast your doodle on TV
• Game board generator for Sudoku, Loop-d-loop and Word search
• Multiple books support to keep your useless doodles organized
• Draw emojis on KitKat and later devices
• Write text using 200 fonts (powered by Google fonts)
• Auto save and infinite undo
• No ads (for now :D)
Note the app required external storage permission to store the images/notes
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Securely back up your phone’s content (contacts, photos, videos, and more) to your own cloud account
• Easily transfer content stored on your previous phone to a new one
• Share select media content using your favorite native apps
• Sync the last 90 days of text and media messages on the first sync, and all new text messages thereafter
• Back up content from your PC or Mac’s hard drive to your Verizon Cloud account using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices.
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: Go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any smartphone or tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for most Verizon Wireless smartphones and tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list
• Easy search for older emails that are no longer visible in your mail application, or those that have been deleted. Simply tap on the search bar to enter your search criteria.
• Search based on the sender, recipient, subject or all criteria.
• Advanced searching options allow restricting the results to a date range.
The Barracuda Message Archiver Companion app can only be used with the Barracuda Message Archiver. VPN access might be required. Contact the system administrator of the Barracuda Message Archiver for remote access instructions.
About the Barracuda Message Archiver:
The Barracuda Message Archiver is a complete and affordable email archiving solution, enabling you to effectively index and preserve all emails, enhance operational efficiencies and enforce policies for regulatory compliance. By leveraging standard policies and seamless access to messages, email content is fully indexed and backed up to enable administrators, auditors and end users quick retrieval of any email message stored in an organization’s email archive.
To learn more about the Barracuda Message Archiver, please visit www.barracuda.com/archiver
For instructions on how to use the Barracuda Message Archiver Companion, please visit http://techlib.barracuda.com/x/SAAm
About Barracuda Networks:
Barracuda Networks Inc. combines premises-based gateways and software, virtual appliances, cloud services, and sophisticated remote support to deliver comprehensive content security, data protection and application delivery solutions. The company’s expansive product portfolio includes offerings for protection against email and Web threats as well as products that improve application delivery and network access, message archiving, backup and data protection. Coca-Cola, FedEx, Harvard University, IBM, L'Oreal, and Europcar are among the more than 130,000 organizations protecting their IT infrastructures with Barracuda Networks’ range of affordable, easy-to-deploy and manage solutions. Barracuda Networks is privately held with its International Headquarters in Campbell, California. For more information about Barracuda Networks, please visit www.barracudanetworks.com.
A free Barracuda customer account is required in order to access your own devices.
The Barracuda Mobile Device Manager provides organizations an easy way to centrally deploy and manage devices by providing:
• Centralized configuration and monitoring
• Remote enrollment
• Profile management
• Security and compliance enforcement
• Application management
• Device tracking and monitoring
• Device security
By seamlessly integrating with the range of security and storage solutions from Barracuda Networks, the Barracuda Mobile Device Manager makes it easy for administrators to extend network security settings to Android devices.
1. Download the application
2. Enroll the device by providing the provisioning key and shared token
3. Login with user credentials or continue as a guest user
4. Login through the Barracuda Cloud Control portal to manage the devices
Visit http://login.barracuda.com to sign-up for the Barracuda Mobile Device Manager.