With Easy Copy, you will save time with your copy - paste!
Lifehacker: "Easy Copy will appear like an actually-useful Clippy"
Drippler: Present in the Top Apps
App brain : #1 in Hot Apps of the day
Wonderhowto.com: " using the app is incredibly simple" http://bit.ly/1yIbpJi
In all your apps, Easy Copy helps you use the text you copy.
After you tap on copy, a pop-up menu is displayed and allows to:
- locate in Google Maps
- call the number
- translate with Google Translate
- create an event
- modify the text you copied (very useful in Hangouts when you only want to copy part of a message!)
- send by text
- share (when not already developed in the given application)
Support the developers by buying Easy Copy+!
Easy Copy is a very useful tool that simplifies Copy Paste on Android, for work purpose or personal usage!
Below are a few examples that illustrates better how you can save time with Easy Copy.
Paul is a French boy and is dating a German girl. He does not understand very well when she texts him in German. Now he uses Easy Copy to translate her texts quickly.
- Before, he had to copy the text, open Google Translate, select the text input area, paste the text.
- Now with Easy Copy he just taps Copy and Translate!
JC is visiting customers all around the city. He often receives an address in his emails and wants to open them in Google Maps.
- Before, he had to copy it, open Google Maps, select the text input area, paste it and tap on Search.
- Now with Easy Copy he just taps Copy and Locate!
So far the feedback has been good so we hope that you enjoy this app. We are very interested in all the feedback that you can provide!
Don't hesitate to rate us 5 stars and spread the word if you like it!
Easy Copy is already compatible with the first preview of Android M!
Easily transfer data from one phone to another, including:
Ensure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network and then run the app.
CopyMyData will guide you through the process of copying your data from one to another in a few easy steps.
● You can "copy & paste" while opening other apps!
● You can make a memo while opening other apps!
● Automatically save a copy(Clipboard) history!
● You can manage for each category!
● You are able to display a shortcut to the application of your choice in the dialog window. (Free version up to three, paid version is unlimited) Please select apps Setting tab in the "App launcher".
※ You can adjust the sensitivity (distance) of the slides required to open the dialog window. It requires a distance of sliding value gets larger.
This software includes the work that is distributed in the Apache License 2.0.
★ How to use ★
1. Open the Copype anytime.(Automatically it will be started service of Copype anytime. Please check the setting tab. If service of Copype anytime is running, Bottom button in setting tab is orange color, and showing "Stop Service".
If you copy a text while running the service, it will be automatically saved in the app. )
2. Edit the text.
In the Category tab, You can edit the copied text, and you can also save new texts you like.
3. Copy and Paste
You can open the dialog window by swiping the lower right or lower left position of screen while service of Copype anytime is running.(Please see the picture of this app in the Google play)
4. Memo function of dialog window
Memo input screen will be displayed when you click the Memo tab or the upper left button(Pencil) in category screen. It will be saved when you click the upper left button(floppy disk) in category screen one more time. The memo is saved category name "Memo", sub-category name "Memo"(the name can be changed). If you want to edit the memo, you can edit in the category tab of the application as usual.
5. App launcher function in dialog window
You are able to display a shortcut to the application of your choice in the dialog window. (Free version up to three, paid version is unlimited) Please select apps Setting tab in the "App launcher".
For more information, please check here.
No window (Activity) pops up or blinks while copying.
This version currently supports only copying text data.
This is an open source project using Scala.
The source can be found in http://bitbucket.org/Naetmul/copy-to-clipboard
Supported OS: 1.6-
For instance, when you want to paste the data that you copied two times before, aNdClip stores the previous data without copying them again.
The app can also manage the frequently used email addresses or set phrases, and assists copying and pasting process.
The main features are notes taking to set phrases, support folder management, paste data on Contacts, data encryption (AES), and more.
For further information about other functions or the paid version features, go to the link of the official website shown at the bottom of the screen.
*The free version contains ads.
*Correspondence authority will be used only for advertisement.
This app is ideal for those who want to see what is behind a link without visiting the URL or leaving current app.
Two use cases:
1. When I read a mail in the Gmail app, I want to know whether the link is real. It is very easy to show "http://example.com" while pointing a mail to "http://evil.com".
2. Viewing websites in Incognito mode. There is no way to directly open the browser in private browsing mode, so an app that offers a way to copy the link target is the best I can do.
If you have any suggestions or complaints Please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Clip Stack The most easy way to extend multi clipboard for Android.
✓ Free ✓ No-Ads ✓ Material Design ✓ Open-Source
🌐 Unlimited Clipboards
Clip Stack can remember all your clipboard history and recover text after reboot. It's a clipboard manager,a user friendly notebook, and maybe a tiny GTD manager.
You can easily copy, share, star, delete, and merge every text.
🌐 Works Everywhere
Whatever phone, tablet, and wear, all Android devices are supported. (Sync feature will comming in the next version.)
🌐 Powerful Notification
Clip stack's notification is simple and powerful. You can switch the recent 5 texts just in notification.
Notification will be displayed only when copying new text and you can dismiss it by swipe or even disable it by long press.
🌐 Floating Bubble
Floating bubble provides another easy way to access all texts without opening app.
For Android 🍭 Lollipop or above, floating bubble can follow the keyboard and auto show & hide when typing!
Note: Open floating bubble in settings.
🌐 Auto Clean Up
Using Android 🍭Lollipop's new JobScheduler API, Clip Stack can automatic clean up it's catches and RAM when charging.
Support Android 4.1 above and work better with Android 🍭Lollipop. 👍
🌐 Permission Usage
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Start a background service to listen the system clipboard. It only cost 4.5M - 6M RAM. You can close it in Settings if you really don't want it.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For export clipboard history. This app won't write any other files to your SD card.
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW and BIND_ACCESSIBILITY_SERVICE: For floating button feature. (Default disabled)
Hooks into the Android native Share system for seamless integration.
No more annoying workarounds to do something that is so useful and essential.
Unique to this app is that we also support sharing VCards (contact) and plan on adding many others.
Also, unlike many other solutions, this one doesn't have any visual bugs and phantom windows, just click share to copy from any app, and paste anywhere you like!
Thanks to many contributors, the app is available in many languages.
Fully open source, with source code available at:
If you are a developer, contributions are welcome!
Please let us know about any issues, preferably by email.
Save the copy history to clipboard, you can call and use of the data.
※ This is ad-free version.
It is an application that has been developed for a time like this! !
1.Paste by referring to the copy history of past.
2.The change some copy history.
3.Create boilerplate .
4.Take advantage of the text stored in the clipboard(Google search, Youtube search).
Please start a smart clipboard from the notification bar.
By clicking on the list, you can perform a search and copy.
The Press and hold the list, you can also edit the text.
Author of illustrations (some): avaxhome.ws,The Vector Art
For example, pressing the share button in the YouTube app and selecting 'Copy URL' will copy the videos URL to the clipboard and disregard extra text like the title information.
*This app has no GUI or icon. It is only visible in share menus and Settings->Apps*
How To Use:
-Open an app that uses a share menu
-In the share menu, choose Copy URL
-If a valid URL is found, it will be copied to the clipboard
-Paste the copied URL wherever you would like
If you like this app, please consider purchasing the pro/donate version.
Please contact me!
A bubble level. Hold any of the phone's four sides against an object to test it for plumb/level, or lay it down on a flat surface for a 360° level.
- Calibrate each side of the phone independently.
- Show the numeric angle.
- Speak the angle out loud.
- Flash the light, beep, or buzz when level.
- Show the angle as pitch.
- Tap screen to lock angle.
** NOTE : This app does NOT encrypt data. Store sensitive data in clipboards is NOT recommended.
This App can help you quick copy some text from list ( I call it "Clip" in this App ) that you've pre-created.
Just copy and paste anywhere you need.
And more five helpful feature :
1. Floating Window - Floating window on the top.
2. Minimize automatically - Minimize automatically after copying text.
3. Quick input - Type words on floating window. Convenient when using full screen App.
4. Share Text -Quick store text from other App via "Share text"
5. History- Record all text you've copied. ( Android 3.0+ )
Android 2.2+ required.
Hint : With "Notification Toggle"(by j4velin) App , you can add shortcut and launch Floating Clipboard in Notification bar. It's convenient for you to quick launch Floating Clipboard.
Hint : Xperia Users can launch Floating Clipboard from SmallApp Dock.
Small apps extension for Sony products
- Show angle or inclination
- Sound effects
- Install on SD
- Orientation locking
- Roof pitch
- No ads
- No Internet access required
- Open source
- Over 11,000,000 downloads
Looking for translators : japanese, russian.
* highlight, annotate, and sticknote on embed webview
* Organize text note, picture, bookmarks etc into lists
* Sync data with diigo.com
* Mark webpages as "read later" in desktop browsers, then read it on the phone
* Login in with many ways