• Commonly-used Korean phrases & vocabularies
• Font size adjustment
• Authentic pronunciation
• Record & compare your pronunciation
• Store & manage your favorite phrases
• Search for phrases & vocabulary by keyword
• No Internet connection required
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
• Web Site:
Phrasebook keywords: phrase, vocabulary, book, dictionary, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel, korea, free, lite
* daum, naver dictionary,
* english, english-korean, korean-english, english-english,
* flashcards, wordbook,
* English Dictionary,
* Korean Dictionary,
* Free Dictionary,
* Offline Dictionary,
* quizlet data,
Korean dictionary offline,
Korean dictionary english offline,
Korean dic free,
Korean language learner,
Korean alphabet learner,
Really good! I don't usually review apps but this app was really really amazing. It's lightweight but it has a huge vocabulary and it's really handy for when I'm at a loss for words. Best Korean dictionary app I've tried!!! ☆
But if you wanna learn Korean try this app
Dictionary + FlashCard
Korean -> English
English -> Korean
English -> English
word, Idiom, example, phonetic sign and so on
Wordbook English Dictionary + Flashcards English as the official TOEIC English word math problems, but have to memorize things major word list from Excel file, please create a management
★ After installation, if you pre-synchronization can hear native speakers pronounce
★ Last Updated & Help eopeulnae Help> Check In Notice
[English learner / Wordbook / FlashCards / Repeat]
■ younghan dictionary, English dictionary, Korean dictionary, examples pre-
- The meaning of words and examples that show that the intuitive results
- Native pronunciation, phonetic symbols, importance, display, examples, idioms, from Korean to English translation of
- By typing in the search results Wordbook memorize flash cards and quizzes
- Support for full screen landscape mode, using more efficient
- Kakaohtok friend to share applications, and online word list learning together by sharing
- A delicate taste opsyeopeuro set to fit your own environment
- Repeat the convenience of pre-install widget to use a dictionary word
- Required, recommendations words / phrases provide basic Wordbook
■ Word Quiz
- 4 Line polymorphic word quiz
■ memorize words
- Phonetic symbols
- Audio output (to the Speaker, whirring).
- I forgot this feature
- Voice-only listening in background mode (mp3 .. like)
Blind mode (the definition of a word processing question mark).
- Reverse mode (by reversing the order of words and meaning).
- Memorize the words to complete management
- Important words, management
- Quiz misspelled word learning
- Recent studies word humid to be automatically saved to the calendar display bokseuphal
- Amgiwanryohan words appear on the calendar so that you can store and bokseuphal
- Important words in the calendar so that you can store and display bokseuphal
- Date learning situation management
- Quiz misspelled word to be stored and DB stored bokseuphal
■ Internet pre-integration
- Native pronunciation, phonetic symbols, examples from the Internet, pre-import (How to use: the main screen - the whole pre-Sync menu, or click the individual Wordbook)
- By searching the Internet prior to the right, enter Wordbook.
- Word search word enteric (learning screen, Wordbook edit screen menu button on the Search button or press and hold)
■ Sharing Wordbook
- Online word list stored on the server and can be downloaded from someone else's word list
- Application to the SD card at the end of the current word list is stored as an Excel file. 10 most recent backups are preserved.
Backup location (/ repeat / excel / backup / Automatic backup / Wordbook name. Xls)
■ Landscape, portrait mode, you can set the screen switching.
■ 4 types of users provides the theme
- Black, Blue, Yellow, Green
■ Built-IN list of additional Wordbook
- 2300 TOEIC Words
- 1100 TOEFL words
English sayings robaewooneun
- TOEFL Idioms RC
-TOEIC LC sentence
- Tailor the English word
- SAT compared to the English word
- Basic English words (elementary, middle).
■ word list can be divided into the desired number.
★ Support Terminals: All terminals of the Android operating system 2.1 or later
The English word Wordbook flickering learning English TOEIC SAT English english study toeic toefl ets word wordbook English English flashing memorizing word learning studying TOEIC TOEFL English Language Wordbook Squeaker Language Boca Boca TOEIC TOEFL required painting Wordbook flickering learning English ripit repeat repeat essential repeat labs repeatlabs recommendations free electronic dictionary Chinese Japanese
■ Check here for Help
- PC using Office installed on
- Use Google Docs
== There are 19 languages dictionary plus encyclopedia!
== We have a Japanese interpreter!
== Korean-Japanese/Japanese-Korean, English-Korean/Korean-English sentence translation service.
== And so much more!
- Korean Encyclopedia
- English-Korean dictionary, Korean-English dictionary
- Korean dictionary
- Chinese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Chinese dictionary
- Japanese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Japanese dictionary, Japanese character dictionary
- Hanja dictionary
- Spanish-Korean dictionary, Korean-Spanish dictionary
- French-Korean dictionary, Korean-French dictionary
- German-Korean dictionary, Korean-German dictionary
- Russian-Korean dictionary, Korean-Russian dictionary
- Vietnamese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Vietnamese dictionary
- Korean-Turkish dictionary
- Mongolian-Korean dictionary
- Indonesian-Korean dictionary
- Portuguese-Korean dictionary, Korean-Portuguese dictionary
- Cambodian-Korean dictionary
- Ukrainian-Korean dictionary
- Uzbek-Korean dictionary: Korean-Uzbek dictionary
- Albanian-Korean dictionary
- Georgian-Korean dictionary
…More new dictionaries are coming^^
English wordbook, Japanese wordbook, Chinese wordbook, Hanja/Chinese/Japanese hand writing, Japanese interpreter, Japanese translator, Japanese Web translator…
Full of various languages’ dictionary icons on your mobile?
Naver dictionary is your solution!
Not only can you look up 19 languages dictionary, but you also have access to 1.6 million items of encyclopedic knowledge. In addition we have the Japanese interpreter and multi-window feature!
■ Handwriting Chinese Characters
Writing Hanja, Chinese Characters, Japanese Characters is not a problem anymore. Handwriting input will help you write those hard to write characters with your finger.
■English, Japanese, Chinese wordbook
With NAVER wordbook, you can study anytime. You can make quick progress in your language ability.
Memorize words our proven step process. Become a language genius! You can even be a Quiz King in a minute.
With NAVER Dictionary, it’s easy to understand Japanese. Just say it to your mobile, it interprets your words and sentences right away!
■Japanese-Korean web translation
Using the Japanese-Korean web translation feature, you can enable to view a Japanese website with little Japanese knowledge.
NAVER Dictionary App has the highlights in multi-windows, check it out. If you want to start see a new window, you can split the windows on one screen (horizontally or vertically) on your phone. Don’t pass it away anymore, if you don’t know a word.
※NAVER dictionary App offers the multi-window feature to a few Jelly Bean devices such as Galaxy 3, Galaxy Note 2.
See http://blog.naver.com/dic_masterfor more information.
Please leave your inquiry with NAVER Customer Center (m.help.naver.com/mail.nhn) in case a problem occurs while using app. You can also send us an email at (email@example.com).
The NAVER customer center is more than happy to help.
Contact service team: 1588-3820
Sixteenth Floor, GreenFactory, 178-1, Jeongja-dong, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
★ Over 160K Korean words & phrases
★ Example sentences
★ Audio pronunciation
★ Spelling suggestions
★ Search history record
★ Fastest search speed
★ Flexible search (by English or Korean Hangul)
★ Share learning progress via social networks
★ Flashcard display for every Korean word
★ Optimized for Android phone and tablet
"Korean English Dictionary" is easiest to use & best designed for ANYONE who are desperate to learn reading & writing Korean words as well as speaking Korean in action.
Asia Opportunities & Korean are HOT TOPICS. The future is in Korea and Korean is gaining popularity to be 1 of the most learned languages of the world.
For the reason that Korea being the dominant player of the most important smartphone/consumer electronics and entertainment sector in the world & Korean pop songs and movies are gaining global awareness quickly, learning Korean language is urgent & important.
Tip for you: THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!
Learn Korean ASAP & reach the DOOR OF SUCCESS!
Keywords: translate, learn, hangul, audio, offline, dict, phrase, travel, korea, translator, lesson, and, app
Note that user can pay an one-off fee to remove advertisements in this app.
Acknowledgment: This app includes the data of QDict files are used in conformance with the shareware license. The Text To Speech is from Google. We are not affiliated with these services.
If you require any assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that we can solve most of the problems, but we cannot respond to comments. Thanks for your support.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
Korean is the national and official language of Korea.
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Google Translate link: http://translate.google.com
- Search and filter words or phrases with keywords in dictionary
- Swap source and target language to search words
- Add words to your favorites
- See word details with examples including source and target word which are highlighted in sentence
- Each word or sentence of example can be voiced
- Powerful realtime translator including following features
* voice recognition supported
* voice the result
* Input via both typing and voice
* eMail or SMS the translation
* copy to paste in other apps
* View History of recent translates, sort or clear the records
"Think for yourself and your children: Be more versatile in terms of job prospects in the future!"
Asia Opportunities & Korean are HOT TOPICS. The future is in Korea and Korean is gaining popularity to be 1 of the most learned languages of the world. For the reason that Korea being the dominant player of the most important smartphone/consumer electronics and entertainment sector in the world & Korean pop songs and movies are gaining global awareness quickly, learning Korean language is urgent & important.
Tip for you: THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!
Learn Korean ASAP & reach the DOOR OF SUCCESS!
"Korean Vocabulary" is easiest to use and is a well organized education package to maximize your results, progress and joy in learning Korean by means of the attractive and interactive interface of flashcard display that shows you useful Korean words card by card to help your memorization.
✔ ATTRACTIVE FLASHCARD DISPLAYS
✔ COMPREHENSIVE & ESSENTIAL
vocabularies that covers ALL day-to-days conversation and education's needs.
✔ AUTHENTIC PRONUNCIATION
in Korean for each vocabulary that EDUCATES YOU TO SPEAK as to communicate with other Korean speakers.
✔ HEAR, READ & LEARN!
ALL vocabularies come with KOREAN CHARACTER WRITINGS, ENGLISH and READING that MAXIMIZES UNDERSTANDING and LEARNING OUTCOME.
✔ CAREFULLY CATEGORIZED
vocabularies that WELL PREPARE you to making a living, communicate with friends and colleagues and have a lot of fun in Korea.
✔ STORE YOUR FAVORITES
that you can keep favored vocabularies and retrieve easily.
The LITE version contains the essential Flashcards:
If you upgrade to the PRO and get ALL Flashcards
If you require any assistance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Flashcards Keywords: vocabulary, translator, dictionary, learn, translate, lesson, course, vocab and free
- No internet connection required
- Auto-complete suggestions
- Speech to text feature
- Study plan section
- MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, Russian, Indonesian, Cantonese, Latin, Portuguese, Brazilian and more in the future...✦
Learn Korean is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Korea.
We recommend you to use Wi-Fi connection the first time to download the database.
400+ common words and phrases included for FREE. Buy Pro to unlock all 900+ phrases in 18 categories.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains over 400 essential phrases in the following categories
* General conversation
* Directions and places
* Eating out
Buy Pro and unlock all 900 phrases in these categories
* Time and date
* Towns and provinces
* Tourist attractions
* Feeling sick
* Tongue twisters
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE
If you like this app please support the developers and buy PRO version. Packed with 900+ phases organized into 18 categories its great value for money costing less than traditional paper phrasebook.
Ready to start learning Korean?
Click [download] and get started right away!
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
*10,000 most frequently used words from each language
*A selection of the most frequently used words in everyday language
*Additional English explanation for all English headwords to help you enrich your language
*Quick search of words while you type
*Fast article scrolling
*History to see the last 50 words you have looked up
*Filters to help you locate the word you are searching for:
-Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
-Keyword-used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
-Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
Other available dictionaries:
Our bilingual and bidirectional dictionaries to English are available for the following languages:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Canadian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Mandarin, Netherlands, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Welsh and Yiddish.
Very fast online Dictionary.
Very simple user defined vocabulary.
* Every language of dictionaries are available
* Can connect every dictionary on the internet quickly.
* supported dictionaries
English - English : wikipedia, worddef, cambridge dictionary, dictionary.com
English - Korean : naver, daum
English - Spanish : bab.la
English - Chinese : bab.la
English - Hindi : babla
English - German : bab.la
English - Russian : cambridge
English - Polish : cambridge
Korean - English : naver
Spanish - English : bab.la
Chinese - English : bab.la
Hindi - English : bab.la
German - English : bab.la
Korean - Korean : naver
Chinese - Korean : naver
Japanese - Korean : naver
French - Korean : naver
Spanish - Korean : naver
German - Korean : naver
Japanese - Japanese : wikipedia
Chinese - Chinese : wikipedia
* Hot feature to whom study Korean language!
* Korean sentence grammar checker provided
- for example. your input : 감사함니다.
- app corrects to : 감사합니다. ( 어미가 맞춤법 표준안에 어긋났습니다. )
- whoever study Korean it will be good tools.
Students, teachers, researcher, tourists, etc... whoever you are, this app helps you look for Korean word translations (meanings) in English and English word translations in Korean.
This is an useful dictionary app for your phone and/or your tablet. Search for a difficult word to learn and this app will help you!
More awesome features are currently being developed by us, download this app now and you will get instant update when we release new versions.
It contains the theme of the life, entertainment, guest, first aid, banking, visa office etc,So it is an essential tool for home, travel, business, study, work abroad.If you are a beginner in Korean,Here are the most basic daily expressions.If you are Korean attainments,Then there is a more profound, more complex ommunicative language.
Learning every day,You will be a success. Of course, Through our speech recognition system to help you better understand their own learning.
★ Local standard recordist recorded reading.
★ A full range of categories, covering a wide range.
★ No network, anytime, anywhere learning.
★ Voice recording, detection pronunciation.
★ Record the most useful and favorite sentences,Quick and easy to help you consolidate before learning.
★ According to the mobile,topics,learning environment to change the background of app as you need.
keywords: Spoken Korean,Speak Korean,Learn Korean, Learn english,Business ,Daily expressions,Daily Korean,Everyday sentence,Spoken english,Speech recognition, Korean ,China, Talk Korean,Travel, Education, Business
More from developer
■ 鍵入一個詞和搜索許多英語- 中語典同時進行。
■ 英汉, 汉英
- Cobuild Dictionary
- Google Web, Images, News, Books
all 英语 词典 字典 英汉 汉英 英英 english chinese dictionary search
■ Type in a word and Search many Japanese Dictionaries at once.
■ 日日, Japanese ⇔ Japanese
All 国語辞書 日本辞書 日本語辞書 日日 辞書
japanese dictionary search
- Reverso Synonymes
- Reverso Littre
- Le Conjugueur
- Larousse Encyclopédie
- Larousse Archives
- CNRTL DMF
- Les Verbes
- Le Dictionnaire
- Google Actualités
- Google Images
- Google Livres
C'est très pratique.
Dictionnaire de français recherche
french dictionary search
■ 모든 영어 사전을 한방에 검색합니다.
- 영한 : 네이버, 다음, 블루딕, 네이트, KMLE(의학)
- 영영 : Oxford, Webster, Dictionary.com, Thesaurus.com, Google, Cambridge, Etymonline, Leaners, FreeDictionary, Urban, Reverso, WordReference, Wordnik, YourDictionary, Wikipedia, Wiktionary
- 한영 : 네이버, 다음, 구글, 블루딕, 네이트, KMLE(의학)
- 국어 : 네이버, 다음
영어한방검색 영어사전 영어 사전 영영 english korean dictionary dictionaries search
- Google News
- Google Bilder
- Google Bücher
all german german dictionary dictionaries wörterbuch
- Dizionario Italiano
- Google Web
- Google Immagini
- Google Notizie
- Google Libri
Dizionari Italiani all italian dictionary dictionaries
- Google Web
- Google Images
- Google News
- Google Books
It's very handy. Give it a try~~~
■ 英和, 和英
- Google Web
- Google Images
- Google News
- Google Books
All 英語辞書 英語 辞書 検索 英和 和英 英英 english japanese dictionary search
- Google Web
- Google Notícias
- Google Imagens
- Google Livros
todo buscar all portuguese dictionary dictionaries
■ Type in a word and Search many Korean - Chinese Dictionaries simultaneously.
■ 韩汉汉韩词典, Korean ⇔ Chinese
■ 韩韩词典, Korean ⇒ Korean
All 韩语词典 韩语 词典 字典 韩汉汉韩词典 韩汉 汉韩 韩中中韩词典 韩中 中韩 韩韩词典 韩韩
korean chinese dictionary search