The application consist of programming skills of various fields:
* DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DBMS)
* DATA STRUCTURES
* OPERATING SYSTEM
Specialty of Coding Programs:
* A single platform for all the programming subjects
* Outputs available for each program (PRO Version only)
* Easy to share & use in various other application such as notepad (PRO Version only)
App is continuously updated based on your feedback
- Offline C compiler: create your own applications on Android device and run them even without Internet access
- Source code editor with syntax highlighting, tabs, code completion, code formatting, file association and undo/redo
- Export&share your programs as APKs or native executables (for terminal apps)
- No root required (but C4droid can use it for your programs if you want)
- Full ANSI C and ISO C99 support with TCC (Tiny C Compiler) + uClibc
- Git integration
- Customizable GUI, choose where to place tabs and buttons by yourself, themes are also supported.
More features with a free GCC plugin:
- Full C++ and almost complete C++11 support with GCC + Bionic libc
- NativeActivity, Qt, SDL and SDL2 support for GUI
- Debugger with breakpoints and watches
- Makefile support: use the same build scripts as on your PC (BusyBox is included)
- Semi-automatic open-source library porting feature for enhanced programming & education
C4droid is designed to be user-friendy out-of-the-box, but nothing is perfect, so here are some answers for questions that can appear:
How to install C++ support?
C4droid will ask you to install C++ support at first startup and will configure itself in semi-automatic mode.
If you want to do that manually, you need:
0) Enough internal memory OR root rights. C4droid does not require root rights for devices with more than 50MB of free internal memory.
1) Install GCC plugin (C4droid will ask you to install it).
2) Select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences.
3*) Add "using namespace std;" to your program(before int main), use iostream, not iostream.h
Note that if you want to use C4droid as a C compiler, it is better to select GCC, not G++.
How to use SDL, SDL2, NativeActivity and Qt in single-file mode?
Just install SDL plugin and select G++ compiler in C4droid preferences.
Note that C4droid chooses app mode using a very simple source code analysis:
SDL is detected with #include "SDL.h", SDL2 is detected with #include "SDL2/SDL.h", NativeActivity is detected with #include "android_native_app_glue.h", Qt is detected with #include "QApplication"
If you are compiling a single-file Qt app, you must add #include "yoursourcefilenamewithcpp.moc" to the end of source code file also.
How to use Makefiles, multifile projects, etc?
Long-click compile button (or select "compilation settings" if buttons are hidden/moved) and configure current directory to use the mode you want.
Note that C4droid will create .c4droid configuration file when you will press Ok. Some modes (like makefile) require to enter result executable file name, don't forget to do that.
After doing that all use compile and run buttons to build and run your app as regular.
How to build and install libraries?
Almost the same way as regular Makefile building except for that most probably some patching may be required.
Currently tested libraries are gmp(internal memory only),mpfr,mpc,libxml2,neon,sqlite,SDL_gfx(--disable-mmx required).
Which gestures/keyboard shortcuts does C4droid support?
Save button: save as.
Open button: recent files.
Run button: run with arguments.
Compile button: configure current directory.
Tab: close tab.
Ctrl-C, Ctrl-V, Ctrl-X for Copy, Paste and Cut
Ctrl-S, Ctrl-O for Save/Open
Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-Y for Undo/Redo.
Ctrl-L for "go to Line"
Ctrl-F for Find
Ctrl-A for select All
Ctrl-B for Build/compile
Ctrl-R for Run
Ctrl-Space/Ctrl-D for autocompletion (Ctrl-Space may be reserved by Android)
Report bugs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
C4droid stands for "c for android" (or "c++ for android").
C4droid is not an online compiler, so it uses real binaries.
Some binaries in APK are licensed under (L)GPL, email me for the source code (Tiny C compiler, GCC, BusyBox, etc.)
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Qt is a registered trademark of Digia.
• So easy, you don't even need to know how to type.
• 100% Free. No ads, no fees, and no in-app purchases.
• It's fun. Gain points for answering questions correctly, and lose hearts for answering incorrectly.
• Hands down the easiest way to learn to code.
Provide feedback at email@example.com
Everything Inside About C Programming Language,Pointers,Network Functions,Example Programs, Reference Libraries,Unix Network Example Programs.
/* --- Rich UI Layout */
/* --- Rich UI Navigation */
/* --- Comfortable Read Mode */
/* --- Fast Processing */
/* --- More than 1000 Topics Covered */
/* --- Code Syntax Highlighting */
/* --- Mobile Optimized Content */
/* --- Mobile Optimized Images */
/* --- End to End C Concepts and Network Programs */
/* Full Offline Content - No Need Internet */
-- C Programming Language - C Introduction and Basics
-- C Programming Language - Simple Guide to C
-- C Programming Language - C Quick Reference
-- C Programming Language - A Little C Primer
-- C Programming Language - Explain Pointers In C
-- C Programming Language - Network Functions In C
-- C Programming Language - C Library Reference
-- C Network Programming Language - Simple Basic Programs In C ( More Programs coming Soon )
-- C Programming Language - Unix Network Programs In C
Clear Category and Reference Book...
(More than 500 Chapters Available In Offline).
Give 5 Star Rating and Encourage Us.
welcome your valuable feedback firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn C Programming Language App is the pretty guide for C Programming Concept.
This App clearly divide C Programming Language Bascis ,C Programming Language Tutorials , C Programming Language Reference ,C Programming Language Online Pages and Articles and C Programming Language Wiki.
Its not only C Programming Language Concepts. It has full C Programming Language tutorials,Programs,Examples,Exercises,References and It has direct link of C Programming Language Related Wiki Pages and Articles.
Keywords : C,Learn C,Learn C Programming,C Programming Language Guide,C Programming Language Guide,C Programming Language Tutorials,C Programming Language References, C Programming Language Wiki,C Programming Language Examples,C Programming Language Exercises,C Programming Language Pocket Guide,C Programming Language Guide,C Programming Language Wiki.
Please Give More Suggestions.
The app covers popular coding websites such as Codechef, Codeforces, Topcoder, HackerRank, HackerEarth and others.
* Feature to see contests chronologically.
* Feature to see contests on particular websites.
* Feature to select or deselect the contests one wants to view or not view on the calendar.
* Feature to enable/disable notifications for new contests.
* Feature to enable/disable monthly notifications.
* Feature to add reminders (default, custom and automatic).
MANY NEW AMAZING FEATURES TO BE ADDED SOON. PLEASE KEEP UPDATING.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended. If you believe that this app infringes on any of your copyright or trademark, please drop a mail at email@example.com. We hope not to offend anyone by publishing this application.
Entrepreneurs like you are a rare breed. You create incredible businesses and come up with ideas that change the world. Technology has made the 21st century, the century of the entrepreneur. Thanks to the power of the internet, you can reach a global audience in minutes.
The best way to learn is by doing - you’ll never learn anything if you sit and watch videos or read a PDF all day. We get you into action and enable you to achieve results immediately.
You’ll get in introduction in:
* WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
- Basic coding for Entrepreneurs
- Introduction to Python
- Get to Know Django
- How to Get Your System Ready (Mac, Windows and Linux)
- How to start your First Django Project
- Lifetime access to 45 lectures
- 2+ hours of high quality content
- A community of 45900+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMY *
"Very good course. Lessons are made really nice. The teacher is also really good, explanation was nice."
- (Matas Sauciunas) ★★★★★
"Definitely going to take the next level of this course. Thanks Justin!!"
– (Ulysses Minor) ★★★★★
"I totally recommend Justin Mitchel to learn the basic of coding, Justin explains very clear for everyone to understand, I´ve started from almost scratch about coding and this course help me a lot to know a little bit more.. "
- (Félix Correa Villanueva) ★★★★
Instructed By: Justin Mitchel | Entrepreneur
Justin is an Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship in the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California, Bestselling instructor on Udemy, Funded creator on Kickstarter and Cohost of Backer Radio.
Install the "Coding for Entrepreneurs" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.