The Dictionary of Dentistry provides over 4,000 definitions covering all the important terms and concepts used in dentistry today. Entries are written in clear and concise English without the use of unnecessary dental or medical jargon, and many entries are supplemented by detailed line drawings.
The dictionary defines terms in a broad range of dental specialist areas including primary care, anatomy and comparative anatomy, biochemistry, radiography, orthodontics, restorative dentistry, oral surgery, pharmacology, ethics, and oral medicine. For completeness, some drugs, techniques, and instruments of historical interest have been included.
An essential guide for dental practitioners and dental students, it is also an invaluable reference source for all members of the dental team, medical practitioners, lawyers involved with members of the dental profession, and the general reader.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
The AIChE Spring Meeting is the year’s key technical conference for practicing chemical engineers. A wide range of subjects relevant to the current needs of industry is covered. Plus, GCPS covers the critical needs of process safety practitioners more broadly and deeply than any other conference.
Each year, OTC attracts more than 90,000 attendees from 120+ countries and 2,200 exhibiting companies.
OTC is sponsored by 13 industry organizations and societies, who work cooperatively to develop the technical program. OTC also has endorsing and supporting organizations.
Download the OTC 2015 app to find exhibitors; view events, speakers and maps; rate presentations; and create a personalized schedule.
Enrich your education during five series of high-level learning labs taught by your peers. Learn more about the technology that your facility relies on by attending our Ancillary User Groups with companies including Cerner, Epic, GE Healthcare, McKesson, Meditech, Quadramed, and Simens. Find the latest products and solutions to help streamline efficiency in our Access Solutions Showcase. Join hundreds of your colleagues April 19-22 in Indianapolis for NAHAM’s 41st Annual Educational Conference & Exposition!
NOTE: The Efficiency Exchange app is for attendees of the event only. Login information will be provided by the organizers.
The General Conference Session is the forum for electing world church officers and voting changes to the church's Constitution. Delegates also hear reports from each of the 13 administrative regions of the church. Voting delegates for Session represent world regions both by church population and the self-sustainability of administrative regions.
Through this app you’ll be able to search for, by year, speakers and sessions, create and add events to your schedule, navigate your way through the convention center and exhibit hall via interactive maps, view live streamed sessions, follow and join in on event conversations using a built-in “Twitter” feed, connect with colleagues, and so much more!
For more details visit our website at http://www.aera.net.
The APA Meetings App is your guide to live meetings organized by the APA, including the Institute on Psychiatric Services and APA Annual Meeting. Use the app to engage with APA event education opportunities, navigate meetings while onsite, explore events’ exhibitors and stay in touch with attendees.
By downloading this application, you will have access to all Podium’s individual conference applications in one central hub. As an attendee, sponsor or exhibitor, each individual conference application is designed to maximize your time and experience with your conference(s). Each conference-specific application allows you to:
· View all conference information (sessions, abstracts, speakers, exhibitors, maps, attendee profiles, etc.) on your mobile device
· Build a personalized schedule and access any session handouts
· Find information quickly with the search feature
· Opt into messaging with other attendees
· Receive important conference-related notifications and updates
· Take notes on your mobile device during specific sessions with the ability to extract the information later
· And much more!