This useful app includes information on the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and associated syndromes of diseases in cattle, sheep and goats. You can filter your search by Species, Disease or Syndrome to quickly have animal health information at your fingertips to assist you whether in the field or at the office.
The Veterinary Handbook app has been adapted from ‘The Veterinary Handbook for the Livestock export industry’ by the Australian Livestock Export Corporation (LiveCorp) the RD&E service company for Australia’s cattle, sheep and goat exporters and Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA) the marketing and RD&E service company for Australia’s cattle, sheep and goat producers. As a result provides a range of information that includes:
* Causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases and conditions known to occur in sheep, goats, dairy and beef cattle.
* The process of disease recognition and investigation – how to detect, investigate and necropsy.
* The management of feed and water during sea transport and potential related health and welfare problems
* How to manage sick and injured livestock and safe and effective euthanasia
The Vet Handbook includes best-practice information and standardised approaches for veterinarians and stock people caring for exported Australian livestock.
➲ The Cell
➲ Body Organisation
➲ The Skin
➲ The Skeleton
➲ Cardiovascular System
➲ Respiratory System
➲ Lymphatic System
➲ The Gut and Digestion
➲ Urinary System
➲ Reproductive System
➲ Nervous System
➲ The Senses
➲ Endocrine System
You need Alphonso EBook Viewer to view this EBook. You will be prompted to download it for FREE when you open EBook. You can also download it from Google Play at http://bit.ly/EBookViewer
Visit Blog: http://bit.ly/AlphonsoBlog
EBooks Catalog: http://bit.ly/EBookCatalog
Check out for more Apps and EBooks: http://bit.ly/AlphonsoApps
Each year an Annual WSAVA World Congress is held in a different part of the world, hosted by a member association under the auspices of WSAVA. The Congress attracts large numbers of vets and veterinary nurses/technicians from many countries. They are able to learn from top international speakers on all aspects of small animal practice. Proceedings from the Congress are available to veterinary schools, libraries and individuals, and provide a valuable source of the most up to date knowledge.
A valuable tool you can use when treating microbial infections in small animals.
* Ranks the efficacy of 24 antimicrobials against 13 of the most common pathogens
* Select the most cost-effective antimicrobial and dosage for maximum efficacy
* Predictable in vitro efficacy is based on two doses, Dose Option I and Dose Option II
* Relative Cost factor allows the clinician to compare relative costs to achieve comparable efficacies when choosing between antimicrobials
* Formulary section provides trade names, formulations, pharmacology, toxicity, and contraindication information on each antimicrobial, as well as dosing for each species
* Color-coded antimicrobial ratings for quick reference
* Makes selecting the appropriate antimicrobial and dose for the most probable pathogen at each location a simpler process
The General Conference Session is the forum for electing world church officers and voting changes to the church's Constitution. Delegates also hear reports from each of the 13 administrative regions of the church. Voting delegates for Session represent world regions both by church population and the self-sustainability of administrative regions.
Over 6,000 clinicians, physicists, engineers, biochemists, technologists and radiographers from more than 70 countries around the world attend this meeting. With over 70 MR industry leaders exhibiting, it is the largest meeting dedicated to magnetic resonance imaging.
For the first time ever, Jamboree is featuring a full track (9 sessions) of African American classes on Friday and Saturday. Sunday will focus on Jewish, Eastern European and Russian heritages.
What will you find at Jamboree? You’ll find sessions for every experience level, from the novice to the professional genealogist. You’ll find welcoming smiles, help and assistance at every turn, a casual learning environment, excellent instructors, a variety of topics, an exhibit hall with answers to all of your “stuff” needs, and, with luck, a road map to successful searching for your family’s history. You might even find a cousin.
Topics include the time tested search techniques that underpin a quality family tree, to cutting-edge tech that helps you keep track of your information. In addition to the heritage tracks listed above, sessions on other geographic regions in the United States, United Kingdom, and Europe will be included.
About the Southern California Genealogy Society:
The Southern California Genealogical Society, an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) nonprofit. The SCGS Family Research Library in Burbank houses the Society’s business office as well as 40,000 volumes, including 6,000 family histories, resources for all states in the US, and rich collections for German, French Canada, Ireland and Cornwall. The Society affords many opportunities for family historians in Southern California as well as those living at a distance. Local genealogists can attend a variety of interest group meetings, including software user groups, ethnic user groups, and family history writers and DNA interest groups. The SCGS sponsors a twice-monthly webinar series which has become one of our most popular benefits for members who live outside of Los Angeles. The initial webcast for each webinar is free and open to everyone. Members have access to the webinar archive, which holds over 100 hours of education. The Society sponsors the annual GENEii Family History Writers Contest and the 1890 Project, designed to reconstruct the genealogical data lost when the 1890 US Census was destroyed by fire.
• Outstanding line-up of keynote speakers - MVP Quarterback Peyton Manning, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
• Disciplined-focused Super Sessions and over 90 technical sessions.
• Business Show complete with 12 hours of exhibit time.
• Vendor Connect Tours that match interested buyers with the solution providers they are seeking.
• Executive Roundtable Series program for C-level executives.
The APA Meetings App is your guide to live meetings organized by the APA, including the Institute on Psychiatric Services and APA Annual Meeting. Use the app to engage with APA event education opportunities, navigate meetings while onsite, explore events’ exhibitors and stay in touch with attendees.
• Biothreat response and sample collection
• Incident management best practices
• Chemcial and physical properties of hazardous materials
• Recognizing and responding to commercial explosive incidents
The training offered at the Hazmat Conference provides immediate, practical and valuable information designed to ensure you successfully meet the demands in today's challenging environment.
Financial Advisors with FiNet are independent contractors and own their own practice, however, they enjoy access to the same products, services and platform of Financial Advisors who are employees of Wells Fargo & Company.
Each year FiNet hosts a biannual Forum for its new Financial Advisors known as the FiNet Forum. This is the much-anticipated educational and professional-development program that is unique to independent Financial Advisors and highlights industry best practices aimed at helping you advise your best clients more effectively, strengthen existing relationships and grow your business.