This useful app includes information on the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and associated syndromes of diseases in cattle, sheep and goats. You can filter your search by Species, Disease or Syndrome to quickly have animal health information at your fingertips to assist you whether in the field or at the office.
The Veterinary Handbook app has been adapted from ‘The Veterinary Handbook for the Livestock export industry’ by the Australian Livestock Export Corporation (LiveCorp) the RD&E service company for Australia’s cattle, sheep and goat exporters and Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA) the marketing and RD&E service company for Australia’s cattle, sheep and goat producers. As a result provides a range of information that includes:
* Causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases and conditions known to occur in sheep, goats, dairy and beef cattle.
* The process of disease recognition and investigation – how to detect, investigate and necropsy.
* The management of feed and water during sea transport and potential related health and welfare problems
* How to manage sick and injured livestock and safe and effective euthanasia
The Vet Handbook includes best-practice information and standardised approaches for veterinarians and stock people caring for exported Australian livestock.
➲ The Cell
➲ Body Organisation
➲ The Skin
➲ The Skeleton
➲ Cardiovascular System
➲ Respiratory System
➲ Lymphatic System
➲ The Gut and Digestion
➲ Urinary System
➲ Reproductive System
➲ Nervous System
➲ The Senses
➲ Endocrine System
You need Alphonso EBook Viewer to view this EBook. You will be prompted to download it for FREE when you open EBook. You can also download it from Google Play at http://bit.ly/EBookViewer
Visit Blog: http://bit.ly/AlphonsoBlog
EBooks Catalog: http://bit.ly/EBookCatalog
Check out for more Apps and EBooks: http://bit.ly/AlphonsoApps
✔ Quick animal references for 18 common surgery pets (such as dogs, cats, rodents, reptiles and rabbits etc.)
✔ Diseases, definitions, symptoms and incubation periods.
✔ Detailed haematology and biochemistry ranges.
✔ Calculation and conversion tools, such as gas/liquid flow rates, transfusion and infusion, phlebotomy, body surface area, weights and temperatures.
✔ Patient notes facility for logging quick notes.
✔ Glossary of terms and definitions for 300+ terms.
▶ We support our apps. If you run in to a problem, please drop us an email and we will work with you directly to resolve any issues, or alternatively, visit our website at www.markstevens.co.uk where we have support articles and FAQ's.
HSVG provides helpful information about equine health and first-aid from the moment you notice a problem with your horse - My Observation.It contains practical advice, suggested skills, and questions to discuss with your vet.
Horse Side Vet Guide is of value in an emergency and non-emergency, and it helps you distinguish between the two. HSVG also contains dozens of high quality instructional videos, and other media designed to enable you to become an active participant in ensuring your horse’s good health.
However, HSVG is not structured as a simple decision tree that takes you down a singular path based on your input. It is not a substitute for your local equine veterinarian. It does not, and cannot, anticipate and address all of the subtle variations and unique circumstances associated with your horse’s health. That is your veterinarian's job.
- Make better decisions about your horse’s health.
- Learn more about common ailments including colic, wounds, injuries, lameness and equine diseases.
- Learn what to do in an emergency and how to provide first-aid, when necessary.
- Increase the quality of communication between you and your equine vet.
- Follow a logical thought process for addressing any equine heath care problems.
- Utilize a quality alternative to Dr. Google.
Ok – so what is Horse Side Vet Guide exactly?
HSVG is a custom-built relational database of equine health information that contains concise information about common problems such as colic, lameness and wounds to rare diseases. Records are contained in 1 of 9 categories:
· Your Observations
· Vet Diagnostics
· Vet Diagnoses
· Vet Treatments
· Your Skills
· Your Supplies
· Terms & Topics
· Outside Resources
These records are extensively interlinked, providing a uniquely contextualized approach to any equine health issue.
We continuously add and update the records in HSVG. We have placed great emphasis on completing the MY OBSERVATIONS records first. You can find "full access" records with a keyword search, in the alphabetical browse lists, and hyperlinked inside other records. Incomplete (or "partial access") records are listed inside full access records, with no hyperlink. Many other records are hidden from view, and will be available later. After we complete a partial or hidden record we change it to "full access" and it becomes immediately available to you after the app has been synchronized to your mobile device.
Please see our website www.horsesidevetguide.com for more information about this application.
Questions or functionality problems? Please let us know. We are dedicated to fixing and improving HSVG! Please contact us via our website on our “Contact Us” page or send us a private message on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/HorseSideVetGuide.
Keywords: horses equines colic lameness wounds injuries foaling mare gelding stallion vet veterinarian dvm doctor donkey mule douglas first aid emergency medical veterinary medicine healthcare hsvg database
planB - первый справочник организаций г.Балаково для мобильных устройств на Android.
Приложение содержит информацию о более 500 организациях: режимы работы, адреса, номера телефонов.
Позволяет звонить по указанным номерам, а при наличии подключения к интернету - посетить сайт организации и посмотреть расположение на карте.
Вся информация, использованная в приложении, взята из открытых источников.
• Авто, транспорт - автомойки, автосалоны, АЗС, магазины запчастей, СТО, шиномонтаж, такси
• Госучреждения - гражданские ведомства, силовые структуры, службы
• Здравоохранение, медицина - аптеки, больницы, поликлиники, стоматология, ветеринария
• Образование - лицеи и гимназии, университеты и институты, колледжи, автошколы, внешкольное и дополнительное образование
• Рестораны, кафе, ночные клубы - рестораны, кафе, бары, ночные клубы, развлекательные центры
• Культура, искусство, религия - театры, музеи, арт-клубы, выставочные залы, храмы, мечети
• Связь, интернет, медиа - провайдеры интернет, сотовой связи, газеты, журналы, радио, телевидение, рекламные агентства, типографии
• Спорт, туризм, отдых - бильярдные, фитнес-центры, бассейны, стадионы, санатории, гостиницы, базы отдыха, турагентства, картинг, конные клубы
• Торговля - магазины и торговые центры различной направленности
• Услуги - агентства недвижимости, ателье, мастерские, парикмахерские, свадебные салоны
• Финансы, страхование - банки и отделения, кредитные организации, страховые компании
P.S. Если вы желаете дополнить справочник подпишитесь на страницу поддержки в социальной сети VK.
Each year an Annual WSAVA World Congress is held in a different part of the world, hosted by a member association under the auspices of WSAVA. The Congress attracts large numbers of vets and veterinary nurses/technicians from many countries. They are able to learn from top international speakers on all aspects of small animal practice. Proceedings from the Congress are available to veterinary schools, libraries and individuals, and provide a valuable source of the most up to date knowledge.
В справочнике вы сможете найти:
- название клиники или приюта;
- описание (кому подчиняется);
- график работы;
- контактные телефоны;
- расположение учреждения на карте (можно выбрать ближайшее к вам).
Если у вас есть домашний питомец или вы собираетесь его завести, это приложение вам пригодится.
Medical terminology is the professional language of those who are directly or indirectly engaged in the art of healing. You will need to know medical terms in order to read a medical record, to complete forms, to decipher a physician's handwriting, and to communicate with others in the hospital in a professional manner. At first, the medical terms may seem strange and bewildering to you and appear to be extremely difficult to learn. Fortunately, there is a logical method found in medical terminology. Many of the words used in medicine are made up of parts which are also used in other words. Once you know the meanings of the basic parts of the words, you can put them together to understand the meanings of many medical terms. These basic parts of medical terms are called stems, prefixes, and suffixes. During this course, you will learn to identify and define a stem, a prefix, and a suffix. You will also learn how they are used in combination to describe a medical term.
Use the app to enhance your conference experience and get information at your fingertips, including
• Descriptions for more than 350 sessions and hundreds of exhibitors
• Alerts about schedule changes and on-site events
• An agenda planner to plan your conference
• Access to presentation materials and presenter bios
• Networking opportunities with other conference participants
Download the free app today!
NOTE: Some features, such as messaging and Twitter, do use live data and may incur charges depending on your carrier and plan.
The Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL) is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization established in 1975 dedicated to assisting the education community through support, promotion, and leadership in the effective use of educational technology.
What We Do
MACUL helps educators identify sound educational practices related to technology as well as understand the implications of rapid changes in technology. Recognizing the challenges in preparing students, we strive to encompass the entire educational community from preschool through college level.
The 2015 Advocacy Institute will provide participants a keen understanding of why effective advocacy requires strong collaboration across policy, media, and judicial spectrums.
Experimental Biology 2015 is an annual meeting comprised of over 14,000 scientists and exhibitors representing six sponsoring societies and multiple guest societies.
General fields of study include anatomy, physiology, pathology, biochemistry, nutrition, and pharmacology. EB 2015 is open to all members of the sponsoring and guest societies and nonmembers with interest in research and life sciences.
APhA’s Annual Meeting and Exhibition
Joint Federal Pharmacy Seminar (JFPS)
• Access complete session information
• Import your customized Itinerary Planner from the website
• Receive meeting updates
• Follow and participate in the Twitter feed
• Rate and comment on the sessions
• Interactively locate exhibitors
• Use Community Photo to save and share your experience
• Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
• Take in dining, entertainment and attractions with the Local Places listings/maps and receive discount offers from local merchants
The Convocation of the NPCD and the annual meeting of the CLA will meet concurrently with NCEA. Enjoy more than 300 professional development sessions, departmental meetings, beautiful liturgies, and the special events sponsored by our host diocese.
Public Safety Communications
Public Safety Academies
CALEA holds three conferences annually with each consisting of approximately 500 attendees. CALEA conferences allow opportunities for agencies, commissioners, and CALEA staff to dynamically interact in an effort to increase professionalism within the public safety arena.
NACUBO specifically represents chief business and financial officers through advocacy efforts, community service, and professional development activities. The association's mission is to advance the economic viability and business practices of higher education institutions in fulfillment of their academic missions.
This app will contain five of NACUBO’s signature workshops held in 2014 and the NACUBO Annual Meeting. Stay in touch with attendees, download materials and access business partners through this interactive mobile platform.