➲ The Cell
➲ Body Organisation
➲ The Skin
➲ The Skeleton
➲ Cardiovascular System
➲ Respiratory System
➲ Lymphatic System
➲ The Gut and Digestion
➲ Urinary System
➲ Reproductive System
➲ Nervous System
➲ The Senses
➲ Endocrine System
You need Alphonso EBook Viewer to view this EBook. You will be prompted to download it for FREE when you open EBook. You can also download it from Google Play at http://bit.ly/EBookViewer
Visit Blog: http://bit.ly/AlphonsoBlog
EBooks Catalog: http://bit.ly/EBookCatalog
Check out for more Apps and EBooks: http://bit.ly/AlphonsoApps
This useful app includes information on the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and associated syndromes of diseases in cattle, sheep and goats. You can filter your search by Species, Disease or Syndrome to quickly have animal health information at your fingertips to assist you whether in the field or at the office.
The Veterinary Handbook app has been adapted from ‘The Veterinary Handbook for the Livestock export industry’ by the Australian Livestock Export Corporation (LiveCorp) the RD&E service company for Australia’s cattle, sheep and goat exporters and Meat & Livestock Australia (MLA) the marketing and RD&E service company for Australia’s cattle, sheep and goat producers. As a result provides a range of information that includes:
* Causes, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases and conditions known to occur in sheep, goats, dairy and beef cattle.
* The process of disease recognition and investigation – how to detect, investigate and necropsy.
* The management of feed and water during sea transport and potential related health and welfare problems
* How to manage sick and injured livestock and safe and effective euthanasia
The Vet Handbook includes best-practice information and standardised approaches for veterinarians and stock people caring for exported Australian livestock.
This is NOT a preview or a trial version, and there is no "locked" content. Open the app and immediately access all content, no subscriptions required!
* Search 44,000+ terms from a comprehensive, industry-leading veterinary dictionary.
* Clear, in-depth definitions of veterinary terminology, including information on large and small animals, anatomy, illnesses, symptoms, treatment methods, tests and procedures, and much more.
* Hundreds of images, including photos, illustrations, and X-rays of specific injuries.
* 25,000+ audio pronunciations for both American and British speakers.
* Thousands of veterinary abbreviations and acronyms.
* Save unlimited bookmarks.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it. (With supported devices)
* See search suggestions as you type.
* View your recent searches.
* Perform advanced searches, including "Starts with," "Ends with," "Contains," and "Wildcard."
* Adjust font size.
* Share definitions via social networks, email, and text (with supported devices).
* User-friendly, comprehensive, and authoritative: the perfect free animal care app for veterinarians, animal caretakers, and pet owners.
How do we do it?
Farlex apps have been downloaded tens of millions times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Our flagship app is The Free Dictionary (TFD), powered by TheFreeDictionary.com. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in Google Play.
The Antimicrobial SmartVet app has an intuitive treatment algorithm that guides the veterinarian through the antimicrobial decision-making process, including:
* diagnostic steps
* recommended 1st, 2nd and 3rd line antimicrobial therapy
* recommendations for advance diagnostics and/or referral
URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI) TOOL
The UTI application is the first of a suite of tools to be built into the Antimicrobial SmartVet. It features:
* a treatment algorithm for veterinarians on how to manage antimicrobial treatment for simple and complicated UTIs based on typical antimicrobial activity, the importance of the drug in human medicine and other factors.
* an antimicrobial treatment table that lists recommended therapies, including additional information on pharmacokinetics, contraindications, adverse reactions, etc.
*supplemental resources to help guide veterinarians through successful antimicrobial therapy – e.g. Risk Factors for UTI, Urine Collection and Handling, and Urinalysis Interpretation
Available in English and French / Disponible en français et en anglais
The development of the CVMA SmartVet app was made possible by the funding support of the Canadian Animal Health Institute.
Bringing books to life is about more than just recreating the words on the page. That’s why we developed Toshiba Book Place.
Book Place knows that style, presentation, and a world of color add to your reading experience, in fact it’s what makes a book feel like a book. So books in the Book Place have the same layout, fonts, and full-color images that you enjoy in the print version of your favorite titles. Finally there’s an eBook reader that brings not only novels to life, but cookbooks, travel guides, how-to manuals, textbooks, and children’s books to life in vibrant color.
But eBooks should do more...they should leverage everything that the device you’re reading on is capable of. Book Place does just that. Many books can read aloud by a text-to-speech voice (purchase required) or by a professional narrator, with words highlighted as they are spoken. You can instantly jump to any point in the book, highlight passages, and look up words you might not be familiar with or get more information on a topic, all without ever leaving your book.
Reading eBooks* should be enjoyable and easy, no matter where you are, and no matter what device you’re reading on. That is why we created the Book Place Bookvault, a virtual library that you can access from anywhere. So you can access and read your books on any of your devices.
It’s time to try a whole new eBook experience with Book Place.
• Optimized for Tablets
• The Book Place features a vast bookstore, including the best Children's books, popular new releases and New York Times Best Sellers
• Displays books in full color, with fonts, pictures, and layout as the publisher intended.
• Sync up to five devices so your books can go wherever you go.
• Access all of your content, and download it to your device from anywhere you have an internet connection.
• Multiple reading views, including fixed layout view, single page, dual page, and flowed view.
• Add notes and highlights to a page, with five color options, saved across your reading sessions.
• Have the Book Place read to you, highlighting each word as it does.**
* At this time, we do not support 3rd party DRM protected content.
** For audiobooks, or rights-enabled books when TTS voice is purchased.
✔ Quick animal references for 18 common surgery pets (such as dogs, cats, rodents, reptiles and rabbits etc.)
✔ Diseases, definitions, symptoms and incubation periods.
✔ Detailed haematology and biochemistry ranges.
✔ Calculation and conversion tools, such as gas/liquid flow rates, transfusion and infusion, phlebotomy, body surface area, weights and temperatures.
✔ Patient notes facility for logging quick notes.
✔ Glossary of terms and definitions for 300+ terms.
▶ We support our apps. If you run in to a problem, please drop us an email and we will work with you directly to resolve any issues, or alternatively, visit our website at www.markstevens.co.uk where we have support articles and FAQ's.
Your satisfaction is important to us and we have a no questions asked refund policy for all our Android apps. We encourage you to try our application out risk free and let us know by e-mailing email@example.com if there are any issues.
The content of this app created exclusively for Upward Mobility by expert writers with strong knowledge of veterinary practices. All of our materials undergo a thorough review process. This app was edited by Samantha Tanzer, Upward Mobility's Product Marketing Associate.
About the CVPM:
"In 1989 the VHMA realized the increasing need among Veterinarians and Practice Managers for a program that would qualify the knowledge and experience necessary to successfully manage the ever-changing business management of today's veterinary practices. The Certified Veterinary Practice Manager (CVPM) certification is the result of that realization."
About Upward Mobility
Upward Mobility creates high quality management education and test preparation material that is witty, engaging, and adds value in the learning process. We deploy our content through mediums such as mobile applications and other interactive channels.
We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Some of the profits will be used to deploy education via mobile phone in emerging countries to improve their total factor productivity growth.
HSVG provides helpful information about equine health and first-aid from the moment you notice a problem with your horse - My Observation.It contains practical advice, suggested skills, and questions to discuss with your vet.
Horse Side Vet Guide is of value in an emergency and non-emergency, and it helps you distinguish between the two. HSVG also contains dozens of high quality instructional videos, and other media designed to enable you to become an active participant in ensuring your horse’s good health.
However, HSVG is not structured as a simple decision tree that takes you down a singular path based on your input. It is not a substitute for your local equine veterinarian. It does not, and cannot, anticipate and address all of the subtle variations and unique circumstances associated with your horse’s health. That is your veterinarian's job.
- Make better decisions about your horse’s health.
- Learn more about common ailments including colic, wounds, injuries, lameness and equine diseases.
- Learn what to do in an emergency and how to provide first-aid, when necessary.
- Increase the quality of communication between you and your equine vet.
- Follow a logical thought process for addressing any equine heath care problems.
- Utilize a quality alternative to Dr. Google.
Ok – so what is Horse Side Vet Guide exactly?
HSVG is a custom-built relational database of equine health information that contains concise information about common problems such as colic, lameness and wounds to rare diseases. Records are contained in 1 of 9 categories:
· Your Observations
· Vet Diagnostics
· Vet Diagnoses
· Vet Treatments
· Your Skills
· Your Supplies
· Terms & Topics
· Outside Resources
These records are extensively interlinked, providing a uniquely contextualized approach to any equine health issue.
We continuously add and update the records in HSVG. We have placed great emphasis on completing the MY OBSERVATIONS records first. You can find "full access" records with a keyword search, in the alphabetical browse lists, and hyperlinked inside other records. Incomplete (or "partial access") records are listed inside full access records, with no hyperlink. Many other records are hidden from view, and will be available later. After we complete a partial or hidden record we change it to "full access" and it becomes immediately available to you after the app has been synchronized to your mobile device.
Please see our website www.horsesidevetguide.com for more information about this application.
Questions or functionality problems? Please let us know. We are dedicated to fixing and improving HSVG! Please contact us via our website on our “Contact Us” page or send us a private message on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/HorseSideVetGuide.
Keywords: horses equines colic lameness wounds injuries foaling mare gelding stallion vet veterinarian dvm doctor donkey mule douglas first aid emergency medical veterinary medicine healthcare hsvg database
The General Conference Session is the forum for electing world church officers and voting changes to the church's Constitution. Delegates also hear reports from each of the 13 administrative regions of the church. Voting delegates for Session represent world regions both by church population and the self-sustainability of administrative regions.
ASCD is a global community dedicated to excellence in learning, teaching, and leading. ASCD’s innovative solutions promote the success of each child. Visit ASCD at www.ascd.org.
The International Convention of Allied Sportfishing Trades, better known as ICAST, is the world’s largest sportfishing trade show annually hosting 10,000 members of the global recreational fishing industry. ICAST is produced by the American Sportfishing Association (ASA), the sportfishing industry’s trade association, which looks out for the interests of the entire sportfishing community.
ICAST is the premier showcase for the latest innovations in fishing gear, accessories and apparel and is the cornerstone of the sportfishing industry, helping to drive recreational fishing product sales year round.
Founded in 1932, the mission of the Bowling Proprietors’ Association of America (BPAA) is to enhance the profitability of all of its members. Headquartered in Arlington, Texas, at the International Bowling Campus, the BPAA provides it's over 3,500 member centers with group purchasing programs, business and educational seminars, legislative representation and proactively promotes the association and bowling industry. For additional information, visit www.bpaa.com or call 1-800-343-1329.
Download it prior to arrival on site for best results!
But the conference isn't just about the new ILA—it's about giving esteemed educators and literacy leaders (like you) the resources and inspiration you need to make a positive impact in students' lives. We hope you'll join us at ILA 2015, not only for more information about the positive changes to our organization, but also for the truly amazing lineup of speakers, boundless opportunities to network with extraordinary educators, and all the motivation and materials you'll need to transform lives through literacy!
Out next event is Summer NAMM and it is taking place in Nashville, TN July 17 - 19.
Enjoy the show!
In 2015 the ISSCR Annual Meeting will be held 24-27 June at the Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center, Stockholm, Sweden.
The ISSCR Annual Meeting provides an opportunity for scientists, clinicians, educators and industry professionals to share new data, learn from peers, and discover global advances within the stem cell field. With approximately 3400 professionals from 55 countries, the ISSCR 2015 Annual Meeting is the global source of the discoveries that are the basis for treatments of tomorrow.