Each year, HAI holds HAI HELI-EXPO, the world’s largest helicopter trade show and exposition. Thousands of operators, pilots, maintenance technicians, managers, and safety professionals come from around the world to see the latest in aircraft and technology, connect with vendors, and network with industry peers. They also come for the helicopter-specific educational opportunities, such as inspection authorization renewal, HAI Professional Education courses, and the Rotor Safety Challenge free safety education program.
NBOA is the only national association that solely supports the role of the independent school business officer and focuses on financial and operational solutions for independent schools. NBOA develops, delivers and promotes best business practices to advance independent schools. NBOA membership includes more than 1,100 schools from every region in the country as well as several countries outside the U.S.
NAHU offers its members a multitude of educational opportunities, including advanced designation programs, continuing-education classes and online learning. NAHU provides its members with professional conferences and networking functions, publications and business-development tools. We also conduct advocacy efforts at the state and federal levels of government to advance the interests of health insurance professionals and to promote affordable and responsible private health insurance market solutions.
APhA’s Annual Meeting and Exhibition
Joint Federal Pharmacy Seminar (JFPS)
• Access complete session information
• Import your customized Itinerary Planner from the website
• Receive meeting updates
• Follow and participate in the Twitter feed
• Rate and comment on the sessions
• Interactively locate exhibitors
• Use Community Photo to save and share your experience
• Connect with your colleagues using the Friends feature
• Take in dining, entertainment and attractions with the Local Places listings/maps and receive discount offers from local merchants